Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

+7
Alistair
Lily Thatch
Dias
Cradore
Draco
Kurai
ShadowCast
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 2 Empty Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by ShadowCast Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shadowcast remembered when he found out that he was suited for nightwings..he was slightly happy since he liked the nightwings but dissapointed at the same time. Chloe, his adopted mother (Though he knows this now) allowed him to see if the nightwings would accept him.

That was a few years ago now.

He only arrived a few months ago thanks to detours but when he came around he could've sworn he was about to be murdered as some of the dragons, possibly royal guards made him bow before them and resite a treaty and cut himself just to join.

Was it worth it? possibly...

ShadowCast wandered the nightwing town. While they were mainly black scales or grey he was purple. This gave him funny looks and crude whispers, he could've heared someone call him Arcon or Evil.

He trained himself as he used his claws, teeth and tail on a dummy. He then unleashed a shadow flame on the dummy turning it to ash.

He sighed and sat down by a tree and sighed, he wasn't sure if anyone was going to approch him or talk to him yet.

"Oh sweet harmony..i wish i could be like the freedom we thrive for..." he sung quietly.
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:12 pm

I replied to the nightwing's question with this, "I am Draco! Eternal flame of the firewings and destroyer of evil! I have seen that Achor has risen and is rising an army, so i must stop you and kill you all!". I then used my flame breath on the nightwings to weaken them, and if that fails, i must use either more flames, or the eternal flame to kill them instantly.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Dias Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Dias flattened his ears against his head even tighter in response to Draco's bold reply. He lowered himself to the ground, his stomach brushing the dew strewn grass. Firewings were known for being hotheaded, but this was ridiculous. When the dragon started spewing fire, Dias lunged forward instinctively.

A pair of floating neon green orbs appeared at his sides, glowing with power. His talons radiated a green aura. One of the orbs hurled itself at Draco. These orbs were corrosive and would burn through even the toughest of dragon scales. However, they were not the most accurate and could not change trajectory in mid-air. Depending on where they hit, they could deal devastating damage.
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:52 pm

"OH CRUD!" both of the balls of aura hit both my stomach and my head. I fell far from the battle, probably inside the forest from how powerful the blasts were. "oh my god, that was far, but at least i know what these nightwings have ready for me, if they follow me." I said to myself, observing my wounds, or bruises.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 pm

((Your an idiot you just unleashed Apophis))
Suddenly, his eyes turned red. ”WHO HAS SUMMONED DEATH AND CRUELTY ITSELF!!" He said as the fire hit him. Apophis flew back and landed on his paws. He started laughing insanely. ”You did, huh? Well thats your fault..." CHuckled Apophis He chased Draco when he was blasted away. He waited till he was fully behind him then lunged at him with claws extended and fangs bared.
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:06 pm

"AW COME ON!!! REALLY!" I tried to dodge him, but to no avail. Now this is the end. "Why are you attacking me? i am your ally! the enemy is achor and his nightwings he has! He will kill both of us if you don't help and kill them!" I pleaded in i voice that even i didn't know i could do.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:18 pm

”You... attacked... me..." Apophis said as he scratched and bit Draco. Eventually, after about 20 minutes Apophis got off him. ”Next time dont attack me." Apophis said. He growled and walked away. He jumped into the air and flew back to ShadowCast. Suddenly, Apophis eyes turned turned three colors at once. Red, Gold, and Silverish gray. He looked at ShadowCast and became concerned. ”Are you alright, kid?" asked Kurai.
Cradore
Cradore

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:29 pm

"well that was terrifiying and death-defying that he didn't finish me off. Now i know that this is a war of five dragons against everyone." I slowly got up, but each time i failed and landed on my belly. "this means war, for both of the nightwings and the other dragon."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:30 pm

(Apparently everyone has an evil side of them.... -.-)

Dias stepped back and snorted, swiveling his ears forward and back. Maybe now he'd think twice before attacking them for no good reason. His head was swarmed with confusion. War? What was this Firewing talking about? Was he crazy? He lashed his tail and sat down.
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:45 pm

I thought i had heard someone from the right side of me, and i think this someone is a nightwing. "who's there?" I questioned, but no reply, i tried again with a different answer, "show yourself if there is someone here, and if you're one of those nightwings, i will not hurt you, i'll just crush your skull.". Again, no answer, and this time, it was scary.I asked in a soft voice. "is anyone there? hello?....hello?"
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Dias heard Draco talking to who he assumed was him. He growled lowly and slowly made his way forward. The fur on his back was raised in hostility and his lips were drawn back, revealing pearly fangs. When Draco called out again, he snarled. "Right here." His black coloring made his impossible to locate in the shadows.
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:41 pm

"Oh, you. Well this is quite a predicament i'm in now." I replied to the nightwing that was with arcon and the other nightwings. "Well i guess you're here to finish me off, to your job, destroy the only source of arcon's demise. But this dragon won't go down without a fight!" i'd had angered myself and tried to get up, but again failed and fell down. I paused for a moment realising my position i'm in, and spoke these words; "okay then, i guess i'm a goner then, but i know about arcon's plan to destroy all of us."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCast Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:52 am

Shadowcast saw a new dragon come in. A firewing. Even this guy called him Arcon which upset him greatly. As fire came towards him he yelped and climbed up a tree. The other dragons began to fight off the firewing "Guys no..."

After the fighting stopped the firewing was still bent on hell thinking Shadowcast was truly Arcon reborn. Sure he LOOKED like him but that was about it.

He got inbetween Dias and Draco. "Guys this isn't right! Fighting is never an awnser. Why can't we all get along? that's what i was taught! If we fight just because we can't forgive, wars will never end!"

He looked back to the Firewing and walked over. "Can you get up? are you ok?im sorry for what happened."
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:33 am

I looked at the Green dragon and said "If it wasn't for that dragon saying i attacked him, i would be fine" Then i looked at the nightwing. "And no, just as i said for it coming for me, and me struggling to get up 100 times, i don't think i can." This was something else that was happening to make me think, was this really Arcon?
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:22 am

Kurai tapped ShadowCast on the shoulder and began to help the dragon over. "I want to let you guys know that it wasn't me who did this..." said Kurai. He shook his head angrily and tried to put the dragon on his back but he couldn't succeed. So eventually he just helped te dragon walk.
Cradore
Cradore

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:14 am

"Well at least your other self has been contained, and that is good." This had probably ticked off the green one, but i followed up by saying "You and i are not that different that we have a darkness controlling us, am i right?" I then looked at the nightwing or a second time. "I haven't made proper introductions yet, since i thought you're arcon, but i was wrong. I'm draco the eternal flamewing, of what i call myself, and what is your name?" I questioned the nightwing.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:37 am

Lily stands away from the main group of dragons, being shy keeps her from interacting freely with the others
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Dias let a guttural series of clicks escape from his throat. He flicked his gaze toward Shadowcast who had stepped in between them. He had never wanted a fight, but the Firewing had posed himself as a threat. He stepped back and sighed, letting his fur smooth against his spine. There was no need to quarrel anymore. The Firewing had surrendered.

Dias watched as Kurai helped the Firewing to his feet. "What in the gods names is this Firewing blabbering on about?! I mean.. war, destruction and some dragon named Arcon? Would somebody explain?!" The young Nightwing complained. His gaze switched between each dragon, hopeful that someone would answer him.
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Lily's markings on her forehead, shoulders and the tops of her hips begin to glow a violent electric blue, the way they do when she's nervous. Lily doesn't want to just jump into the group, but she does want to makes some new friends. So she sighs and slowly walks towards the group.
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:15 pm

"Well, Arcon was a dragon i've heard in my mother's stories. Arcon was a nightwing that looked like the first nightwing i saw, except he was corrupt. Arcon had a plan to destroy the dragon economy and claim Pyyria as his kingdom. But he was defeated and killed. And i thought he was back and was gathering an army to try his plan again and succeed in the process." I lowered my head in shame, knowing that they were just normal dragons that were meeting on the road. "I am deeply sorry for my actions, and the remembrance of the eternal flame has been tainted." I spoke with words of dignity and suffering, knowing of my horrible deed.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Lily finally arrived at the group and remained silent not knowing what to do or say
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:10 pm

((Bump))
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:15 pm

"Oh hello, another nightwing is here. Sorry i was in your way." I apologized, even though that wasn't necessary, but he is polite and well mannered, like his mother taught him.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Lily flinched at the sudden voice and quietly replied, "It's quite alright, I'm new to the Nightwings so I doubt anyone here would know me. I'm Lily by the way." she bobbed her head in greeting to the Flamewing.
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:35 pm

"It's nice to meet you Lily, i am Draco, Draco the flamewing of what i call myself." I tell her, knowing that she is quite shy, judging by her apperance. "You seem a little shy, well don't worry, i'm not like what i seem."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Lily moved a little closer to Draco feeling a bit safer knowing he spoke the truth. "I apologize for my shyness. I've had rough past which makes me afraid of things I shouldn't be." she relented to him reluctantly.
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next