Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Starting a New life (Open for ALL) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Starting a New life (Open for ALL) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Starting a New life (Open for ALL)

3 posters

Go down

Starting a New life (Open for ALL) Empty Starting a New life (Open for ALL)

Post by Sleenia Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Sleenia, the white pearled dragoness, had already travelled a lot, for days, for months.
She was trinying to let her past behind her, but it was hard to do it
She had to flee away from her previous home because some fire demonic dragons had made an assault at it, burning and killing everything
In that chaos that make her think that maybe the hell must look similar
everyone were fighting and trying to help each other
she had lost her family, her friends, the other dragons that were part of her tirbe, also her companion, a very kind black dragon that saved her and screamed to run away during the attack..she was trying to forgive herself, because she was feeling in pain and responsable for her lost even if she have no faul for what happened, she still feel like she should have done something more but what?
..and now everything was gone
She had lost everything, and she didn't know if somone was still alive, somewhere else
She was flying and travelling, passing from a land to another, to find a comfortable place
Now she have found a place where there are different tribes, and it looks like they are not in war, so this is nice for her, but she still don't know where she belong
During the fly she was doing now, exploringas usual, the rising sun on the orizon hitted her eyes and scales, that sparkled with a warm light, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath remembering the past, and everything the dragons she loved theached her, and also who hurted her making her able to learn somenthing new and grow up
The wind caressed her wings and muzzle, and she opened the yellow eyes again, flapping the large wings, with her heart bumping and a new strong light in the eyes
She was each day more and more motivated and determinied, and there it is, vast plains and jungle around
It was a new place, she didn't know about it, so she focused to sense the presence of other dragons but she felt nothing... for now
It looked like no one dragon have claimed these territories already
She flapped to go higher before to close both her wings and eyes and let herself fall
She opened the wings just in time and flyied foward, very close to the ground, at a high speed and touching the grass with her paws and claws, playing with her tail. She smiled and flapped again to go up and land on the top of a tree, grabbing the wood with her claws, and she listened to the wind and looked at this place, there was also a lake, sparkling at the light of the sun and some birds crossing peacefully the sky
All this was full of pure good energy, that was confident for her, and she finally felt like she could let herself to relax, after all this time time
The sun was now higher and the golden light invaded everything around, like to welcome her
She took a deep breath and assumed a more comfortable position on the tree
"maybe it's time.." she thought,
"it's time to move on..." she concluded with another very deep breath, relasing her power around to feel all the liver beings around
"I'm home, maybe, after all this time" she thought closing her eyes and a half smile appeared on her snout.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Starting a New life (Open for ALL) Empty Re: Starting a New life (Open for ALL)

Post by Erinyes Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:19 pm

((yes but it is still open and I would not mind if other dragons will join it))
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 am

Azlvetta, a rogue, was wandering around out of nowhere. Her family were all dead, including her favorite sister, Isabelle. She lived with her mother, father, and her two sisters. Vetta was the oldest, Isabelle was in the middle, and Paige was the youngest. Azlvetta was lucky to be borned first, for her father taught her how to hunt and her mother taught her the herbs for healing. She was grateful because she could eat and also help herself when wounded.

Now she was wandering around the forest. "This is a peacful forest.. No sound and I would probably find a new home easily.." After a few minutes she hurt her ankle. "I must have been walking for so long that I didn't notice where I placed my footing. Oops" she chuckled to herself. Lucky for her, there were a few herbs around to cure her sprained ankle. She rested for minutes when she heard a sound and a different scent.

Azlvetta got up and looked around, but to find no one there. She walked about and saw a group of bushes moving. "Come on Atex! Move your slow butt!" Vetta heard a male dragon talking to someone. She looked closer and saw two little dragons, one who had scales of metal who appeared to be blind, and the other who looked like an older sibling. "Hi! My name is Azlvetta. Do you guys need help with anything?" she decided to ask the question. From the look of them they looked startled. Azlvetta glanced up again to see a pretty, white, dragoness also wandering around.
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Sleenia was in a very relaxed status when her senses alerted her, she opened her eyes and turned her head when she heard some voices, after dew moment she thought she spotted something shining for a second in the forest and then a great noise revealed the presence of other dragons, she was surprised of herself for have not noticed them before
She looked in this direction thinking about what to do, and before she could take a decision another dragon appeared. She knew it would have not reason to try to hide or fly away, and she also didn't liked the idea because she was feeling very comfortable in there
she jumped down from the tree, half-opening her white wings and landing near to the tree, giving them a quetioning look
"greetings" she said bowing a little her head "I'm Sleenia...and i just went in this place"
she looked at the appareance of all of them with curiosity, and noticed two were in 'troubles' so she spoke to them "do you need any help?" she offered herself, staying in alert anyway, even if she was percieving no tension or bad intention coming from the others
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:29 pm

((Are we going in order? If we are let me know so I can let Echo post first and then rewrite mine.  Razz))

Azlvetta was looking at the two siblings with curiosity. They seemed very young and had know idea what to do. Vetta glanced around to see if there mother was around. Instead she saw a white dragoness. She introduced herself as Sleenia. "A very pretty name!" Vetta told herself. She stood up to greet the white dragoness. Azlvetta realized that she was a bit taller than her, so she assumed that Sleenia was older than her by a few ages. "Hi! My name is Azlvetta! I haven't joined a tribe.. So I'm technically still an outsider. Plus, like you, I just got here also. And did you happen to stumble upon these two also?" And pointed at the siblings kindly. "Oh! And if you want, call me Vetta, as a nickname!" Vetta told Sleenia.
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 am

*Sleenia smiled* "Vetta?" she chuckeld "are you sure? " she said referring to the fact to call her with a nickname, she was sincere and not joking about it, she was indeed happy and relieved to have found another dragon that was not aggressive
"I have no tribe too...i thought in that place there were no one and no one have claimed it already---so i wondered if i could stay here to relax" she said looking at the environment, while some birds crosse the sky over them, then she sighed and turned her muzzle to Vetta "I've traveled a lot and tried to know some of the others dragons in this land...but i never felt enought comfortable...like i'm here..." she explained , then she shook her head
"I'm sorry" she smiled excusing herself "i'm talking too much"
The took a deep breath and gazed at her with curiosity "where do you come from? If i can ask.."
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Azlvetta looked at Sleenia and nodded. "Yes, you may call me Vetta, or any other nickname, like Az. But don't do anything humiliating." Az told her, but she knew that she didn't have to. Sleenia looked liked a kind dragon and would never do such a thing. She gathered all the information from her. Az thought she was pretty, gentle, a bit shy, and loved the nature. "I met some dragons, like the sea dragon, those shadow dragon, and the fire dragon." She shuddered. "Those fire dragons gave me the creeps. They were a bit too unfriendly towards me..Never mind." She told her. "Yes, you may ask. I was planning to ask you that also. I came from a peaceful mountain. It had warm weather, like right now, and full of nature. I love the nature. Anyways, I had two younger sisters, Isabelle in the middle, and Paige as the youngest. They were a dear to me. I treated them with the best of care. My father was a hunter, so he taught me those skills. And my mother was a fantastic healer. She taught me all sorts of herbs for healing, curing poison, and stuff. I had more interest in my mother's task, so I learned more from her." She chuckled, then she continued, "I know all the herbs for healing now. Then one day, a random animal took my mother and father. I don't know where they are, but they are most likely dead. I still had my two sisters and I became a mother towards them. I taught them a whole lot of stuff. Paige loves to hunt, and Isabelle likes to heal. So I had a wonderful time. But one day, when Paige was out hunting, I heard a pitiful scream. By the time I had got to Paige, she was dead. I guess she was hurted by a animal that she was hunting. Then another day, Isabelle was gathering herbs for me, and never returned back to me. I decided to leave the mountains and never return for I don't know what dangers brings me then." Azlvetta was tired after telling the sad story that she sat down. Then she gestured Sleenia to sit also. "Anyways, that's my long story. Don't feel bad about me, I'm alright now. Now, what about you? Where do you come from?"
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Sleenia was speechless for a moment, and suddenly tried to talk
"oh, i'm so sorry" she said, truly touched by her story
while listening she reminded almost all the dragons she met
"Yes, I've met dragons of other tribes too...fortunally no one of them gave me troubles..." she dared to make a little smile triying to make her feel more comfortable, but this story kept poking her in the deep, so she took a heavy breath and loked direclty in the eyes of the other dragoness
"you know...your story reminds me of what happened to me too.." she felt a little ashamed to tell her that, but she felt confident in that moment and since Alzvetta had let her know about her past, she felt that maybe it was right to tell her about her past too
"I lived in a very quiet place, there were dragons of my species, even if some of us have something different from the others, like the color, or the powers, even just a little particular..." she stopped thinking about her family and mate, hoping to see some member of her tribe again, asking herself if there was a possibility that the destiny maybe was guiding some of the old family to this land...but she was afraid it could be a useless hope, since most of them died in front of her
"but i've lost all of them..." she hesitated "some corrupted-demonic fire dragons...i don't know what kind of dragons or creatures they were, came and destroyed our land, and killed almost all of us....in thryth..i have no idea if someone is still alive..somewhere else...." she sighed, feeling her heart stil struggling, wondering to know the fate of the others too, she went distracted for a moment, looking away, but she was now giving a warm smile at the other dragoness "I'm glad to have finally found a place that reminds me of my home, and no dangerous dragons yet...I'm also happy to meet you Alzvetta, and thak you for the talk, and for the thrust you showed letting me know" she said with a deep voice, looking in a friendly way at her "I'm trying to start again a normal life, i think it's time to try it you know?" she admitted and looked again at the amazing place they were in
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Azlvetta was sad by Sleenia's story. She thought that it was much worser than hers. Az looked at her, "We both had rough pasts. And I'm sure that we will still mourn those who are no longer here with us. But, I think about this all the time: The past is in the past. Nothing will change if we keep on mourning. We must move foward. And I think that it is time, for us to build a new territory here. I'm sure that the other tribes won't mind. What do you think?" Azl truly loved this place and hoped that it would become her new home.
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:32 am

Sleenia listened at her words, staying quiet for a little, but she gave her a sweet smile
She still had a huge pain inside, and she was sure it was the same for the other dragoness, she already admired her for her strong heart, knowing it's not easy to face things like that.
Sleenia sighed "yes, is what I think too, we need to move foward, and even if i can't forget the past, i'll try my best for the present and the future...and to not give up" she said, knowing in her heart that she neither would ever stopped to hope to find, someday and somehow, someone of her old family, or her mate.
Now looking in her eyes warmly, Sleenia appeared older and more mature despite the age, while taking this decision and nodded
"I hope the others dragons don't mind if we start a new life here.." she said, feeling comfortable with her, she was hoping to start this with Alzvetta, who become a great friend for her in a very short time, and she hoped to have her by her side, a bit tired too to be always alone for all this time
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down