Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

+7
Alistair
Lily Thatch
Dias
Cradore
Draco
Kurai
ShadowCast
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) Empty Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by ShadowCast Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:48 pm

Shadowcast remembered when he found out that he was suited for nightwings..he was slightly happy since he liked the nightwings but dissapointed at the same time. Chloe, his adopted mother (Though he knows this now) allowed him to see if the nightwings would accept him.

That was a few years ago now.

He only arrived a few months ago thanks to detours but when he came around he could've sworn he was about to be murdered as some of the dragons, possibly royal guards made him bow before them and resite a treaty and cut himself just to join.

Was it worth it? possibly...

ShadowCast wandered the nightwing town. While they were mainly black scales or grey he was purple. This gave him funny looks and crude whispers, he could've heared someone call him Arcon or Evil.

He trained himself as he used his claws, teeth and tail on a dummy. He then unleashed a shadow flame on the dummy turning it to ash.

He sighed and sat down by a tree and sighed, he wasn't sure if anyone was going to approch him or talk to him yet.

"Oh sweet harmony..i wish i could be like the freedom we thrive for..." he sung quietly.
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) Empty Re: Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Kurai Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Kurai had been hidden in the shadow of a roof top watching the streets, when he noticed a purple dragon ”How strange, I should follow Dr. Purple there" Thought Kurai. He did just that. He jumped from roof top to roof top following the dragon. Eventually, Kurai had to get off the roof top. But he stayed off the road. Then he climbed a tree and watched the purple dragon. When the dragon sat under him, Kurai smiled. ”Its a good thing all my personalities are merged right now. Or else this dragon would be in danger." Kurai jumped from the tree and sat next to the dragon. ”Hello there, whats your name?" Kurai asked.
Kurai
Kurai
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) Empty Re: Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by ShadowCast Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Shadowcast heard a thud and the scuttleing of claws next to him then a voice speaking of whom his name was.

"O-Oh, my name's Shadowcast...nice to meet you. And you are?" he responded.

He looked at the dragon. Grey/black scales...most common colour in the nightwing kingdom. He sighed again.
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:26 pm

I was doing my patrols as usual (like for everything that happens is when i'm off duty.), when i saw a nightwing and what looks like he is talking to a purple dragon, i decided to hide and listen to their conversation, if they have anything against our kingdom.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:35 pm

((Um Draco this is for NW onlybecause it is in the tribe rpg))
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:41 pm

yes, but it is also open to other people as well, trust me, i talked to him.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCast Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:38 am

(I made an exeption Cradore.)
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:57 am

Kurai flashed his eyes red, then silverfish grey, then gold. "My name is Ku... Kyofu. My names Kyofu." replied Kurai. "I don't think he needs to know my birth name just yet..." thought Kurai. Kurai chewed on a branch that he plucked from the tree above them "You do know your a very noticeable dragon right?" asked Kurai.
Cradore
Cradore

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:48 am

(wait, are you talking to me?)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:05 am

Evil or Very Mad
Cradore
Cradore

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:36 am

(well you don't have to get so mad, jezz Sad Dragon )
(p.s: this iswhat i'm thinking right about now)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCast Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:25 pm

ShadowCast yawned again "I know....i get made fun of because of it...The nightwings keep calling me Arcon or somthing" He said to the nightwing beside him. not knowing of the firewing spying on them.

"Say...i never seen the leader before in person..what is he like? have you ever seen him?" he questioned the dragon

(GuysGuys nuu no argue plz and kurai pretend you can't see draco yet)
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:39 pm

This had weirded me out quite a bit, the nightwing arcon does look like him, and this probably may be him in a newer form. I have to wait a bit longer to make sure, and if it is true, i must kill him and the other nightwing.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Dias crept about the Nightwing town, slinking around corners and keeping himself submerged in shadows. A stolen magic artifact, an ethereal crystal, sat tightly in between his jaws. He had just recently 'borrowed' it from a traveling merchant he had encountered while on his way back from doing some chores from his mentor. He wasn't planning to do anything shady with it. Just study it and perhaps discover something never discovered before. However, the likelihood of that ever happening was 0%. He had seen some of those scholars in action. They studied things like this inside and out, never leaving anything unknown.

A loud, booming voice made Dias jump. "Give that back, theif!" Dias knew who it was and he took of running, not stopping for a moment to look over his shoulder. He slid swiftly under the belly of a Nightwing much larger than him and scrambled away into the forest underbrush. He stopped to catch his breath, huffing, his head low and his sides heaving.

The sound of conversation caught Dias's attention and he cautiously made his way toward the sound. As he pushed through the prickly thorn bush, a few Nightwings came into view. He quickly tried to back up into the cover of the leaves but it was too late.
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCast Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:08 pm

ShadowCast heard a rustle of leaves and he turned his head towards another nightwing who was trying to hide.

"Hey, you can come over you know? i won't bite. Too kind to do so anyways" He motioned to the new nightwing to come over and sit down.
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Dias bit his tongue and felt hot, metallic blood wash over his tastebuds. He flattened his large ears to his head and slowly removed himself from the thorn bush. Thorns had attached themselves to his fur and now pricked him with every slight movement. An odd group it was. It made himself feel slightly less out of place. He dug his talons in the soft earth and squished the soil in his palms nervously. What would they do? What would they say?

He had almost forgotten about the crystal in his mouth. It sparkled brilliantly in the sunlight. Would these Nightwings try and take it from him? Not that it mattered if he lost it, it was stolen anyway. He was more afraid that they would attack him for it.
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCast Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Shadowcast tilted his head at the crystal it was pretty he had to admit. "That's pretty. Is it a family heirloom? Don't worry i won't take it..i promice" He said to the new dragon.

"Oh. My name's ShadowCast...excuse the purple scales of course"
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Dias said nothing. He couldn't. He felt a lump form in his throat. At least they didn't know it was stolen. But then again.. how could they? For all they know, it could have been a gift from a friend.

He gulped, trying to swallow his uncertainty. They didn't seem very hostile, which helped ease his paranoia. He shuffled his talons. After a few moments he had built up the courage to say something.

"Dias.." He murmured in a hushed voice so quiet, it was almost under his breath. He turned his head away, refusing to make eye contact.
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:51 pm

i'd saw a third nightwing join the group, now this was an army happening here, an army to destroy all dragons probably.  I have show myself now, even though i will die from this.
(lol i had to delete the previous post since it was too lore-breaking.)

Last edited by Draco on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : last post was too lore-breaking)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:01 pm

(It was confusing)

Last edited by Dias on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dias
Dias
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:02 pm

((Would it be alright if I joined you guys?))
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:05 pm

lol sorry, dude, i ddint mean to. and yes you can.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:12 pm

((I don't really understand whats going on haha and how should I come in?))
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:06 pm

seeing me trying to kill the nightwings help them, or something like that.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:27 pm

((I was talking to ShadowCast when i said your a very noticable daragon))
Kurai looked at ShadowCast and grew gloomy. He just sat there for a while feeling the awkward silence coming. Then a new dragon appeared. Kurai didnt like this one. He had a dangerous edge to him. He also felt very... well, paranoid. Suddenly, Kurai felt a drop in his stomach. ”Oh no, the change is coming..." He thought. Kurai’s eyes flashed Silver/Grey and stayed that color. ”Who are you all?" Nix said, slightly frightened.
Kurai
Kurai
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next