Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 3 Empty Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by BlueClaw Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Blueclaw stepped into the Firewing territory cautiously, last time she was here she got a scar from being attacked. But her territory was low on game and she needed to feed her pack plus an adopted hatchling.*

*Poor Razorclaw looked around the area, remembering that this was were his old dad lived and called* "dada!!!" *Blueclaw looked down and began to cry, wish9ing she could tell him
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by Draco Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:34 pm

"Yes, after all, there is no one that i seen for quite a long ways away." I replied, and started to lay beside her. "You know Blue, i heard about Jonin, and he lost something beautiful and kind. And i am the one who will never give up on anything, especially you." I calmed her, since the eternal flame use something not many creatures have, a sixth sense for seeing feelings.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by BlueClaw Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:28 pm

*Blueclaw teared up and nuzzled her forehead against his chin, trying her best not to cry* "Thank you.....Jonin was a Flamewing.....like you....he gave my son an orb and then....I never saw him again.....I was so ready to have a family.....so ready to finally love someone....and it all crashed down on me...." *She trembled under his chin, she was scared at the thought of being left alone again. She had waited many days for Jonin to return....but he never did*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 pm

The words she said let me remember of long ago when he had a mate, and her death was again visible, seeing every detail of what those humans did to him and his family. "Well don't worry, i will stay with you, even in death i will be with you as your guardian." I told her truthfully.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:22 pm

*Blueclaw reached up and nuzzled his cheek* "Thank you so much....I....I uh...." *She blushed* "love you....." *She turned her head away, expecting him to say something like, well I don't love you, or, you cant love this quickly*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Her awnser was not as new, since she loved Jonin, but to me, it was special. "Well, this i did expect, since i do love you as well." I told her, trying not to make her cry while telling her the truth.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:38 pm

*She smiled in relief and lay her head on his back, trusting him a little more. She closed her eyes and tried to get some needed sleep as Razorclaw let out a groan*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:18 am

I felt like i was going to pass out, so i went into the realm of sleep. But what i wasn't prepared for was a recurring nightmare that always haunted ever since i did 'the incident".
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:49 pm

*Blueclaw whimpered in her sleep, having another nightmare as Razorclaw groaned softly in his sleep, stretching out on Dracos head with a tiny grunt*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:32 pm

/In the dream world/

"Why did you leave us Draco?  We are your family. Distant voices echoed in this dark foggy land.  "We needed you the most when they attacked, but you left us to die.  And you got someone to replace us?  Why?  Another voice echoed, but much closer, footsteps soon were heard.  "I never knew they would attack, i thought they were our friends!"  I shout into the darkness, but the footsteps came closer and closer.  "But you failed, didn't you Draco?  A third, strange voice questioned, and stepped into my vision, which had horrified me.  What appeared in front of me was the flaming reaper, a evil dragon who vowed to kill all members of his old founding, the eternal flame, disguised as me.  "Wh-why are you here?!?!?  You are just a myth that the keeper always tells to keep us from corrupting ourselves."  I asked in a terrified manner to this creature, and he smiled.  "Don't you know who i am?  Wonderful!  That makes my killing so much easier then before, with my previous master, he also knew who i was, but put up a fight.  I hope you do too as well, my dear, dear ember."  He calmly talked to me with his big grin, getting ready to pounce.  "I don't deserve that, since i did step into the darkness from the humans."  I replied in this conversation, and his grin quickly disappeared soon after that.   "Oh, that thing.  Well the only thing i could say to that was"...um...What was that?"  But now that you reminded me, i decided to, how you say, join you as a friendly reminder here and there, that is if you want me too." Reaper finished his sentence with a decision, but disappeared back into the fog, with me being alone once more.  "You have met with a creature that will destroy, kill, do anything that defies him.  But you, have done a tremendously terrifying deed.  May out paths cross again. Reaper said with a final farewell, and clearing the fog and darkness ti reveal a beautiful land that was where i used to live, before the incident.  And he has brought my family, my old mate and hatchlings, and Blue with Razor all in the fields.  This. Is. My. Dream.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:01 pm

*Blueclaw woke up to Dracos growls in his sleep. Lifting her head, she nuzzled his cheek and licked it* "Draco....? Draco wake up. Its okay. Its just a dream." *She understood what it was like to be alone. There were many nights when she woke up screaming 'Don't leave me!'. Her tail wrapped around his lovingly as she tried to comfort him* "Draco are you alright?"
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:23 am

My reply was no, and it was the truth. "Do you remember what i said of when before i came to Pyyria? If so, you'l understand this. The things i did and my seeing my family like...that, is something you never forget." I said to her, realizing this is just like one of my newest nightmares, or a vision of what will happen next. "Those memories i have remind me of what i done, and why i can't escape from those that i hurt or killed. But this one, was diffirent." i start telling Blue about this dream. "We were standing in a field of flowers, when i saw a spear head towards you. Yet no matter how i try to run, fly, or destroy the spear to save you, it always ends in the same way. The spear stabbing right trough you, and penetrating the ground, and you falling down near death. By the time i get to you, you were dead." I told her, with a memory that never showed up inside my mind, me killing another dragon in cold blood, since he was in my way. "But the one who threw the spear, was another dragon, one that wasn't killed by humans, but by me. One that was my best friend, one that said that he can trust me. The words he said before you woke me up was 'Now you feel my pain. The suffering i put up with for you almost killing me, now repaid in this form. But remember this Draco, i am not dead, and i am coming for you to kill all why love to see how i felt as i watched my entire world burn!! Soon, you feel the wrath of Ender, your own personal h3ll.'" I finished it with the vivid memory going away, this is not the end*.
(*ha! puns!)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:28 pm

"I wont die. Im a lot more careful then those silly ones. Try to get some sleep Draco. Ill stay up thinking of where I can stay. I don't want to be away from you, but I don't want to be the cause of your exile either." *She rubbed the top of her head against his chin before licking his cheek lovingly.* "Im worried about you Draco....get some sleep. We can talk more tomorrow love."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3