Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) Empty Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by BlueClaw Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:28 pm

*Blueclaw stepped into the Firewing territory cautiously, last time she was here she got a scar from being attacked. But her territory was low on game and she needed to feed her pack plus an adopted hatchling.*

*Poor Razorclaw looked around the area, remembering that this was were his old dad lived and called* "dada!!!" *Blueclaw looked down and began to cry, wish9ing she could tell him
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) Empty Re: Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by Draco Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:17 pm

*While i was doing my rounds of protecting the kingdom from enemy kingdoms, i discovered a two lightwings on the outskirts of my territory, so i hid out of her sight so i wouldn't be found. i almost had gotten too close for comfort, but when i did i saw what they looked like. one was a grey and blue tracker and a little dragon as well. this is strange for any matters at all, a little too strange. "I will attack the little one first, which may seem unhonorable to my standards, but it will do until i get rid of them." i whispered to myself. when the tracker wasn't looking, i flew over and grabbed it. My plan however, was a failure. the little one secramed "Ahh! Help me! help me!" the tracker turned around, but i was long gone when it turned around.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) Empty Re: Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by BlueClaw Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:41 pm

*Blueclaw yelped in surprise when she saw something wiz by. Taking quick action, she carried her young one in her mouth and kept going with a small whimper. She was alone this time, it was stupid of her, but then again she wanted to pose as low as a threat as possible. She tapped her giant claws on the ground nervously as she went further into their territory.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:12 pm

"Damm it! I was so close!" i roared with a angered voice. "If the young dragon hadn't yelped is terror, i would of gotten it!" i roared again. But i knew what it was doing, and i will not fail. Why is that a dragon would ask. The reason why is that i will get rid of the enemy dragons, the easy way, or the killer way. I flew over the two dragons again, but hiding on the ground this time. As they walked closer to my position, i reddied myself until they were in a launching distance. "You will be eliminated, lightwing enemies!" i roared when they saw me and i came down on the grey one with the child she had with my tail.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:55 pm

*Blueclaw found herself pinned down and yelped loudly. She tried barking for her pack but they were too far. Razorclaw began to cry hysterically. Blueclaw whimpered and squirmed, trying to get away from the dragon that had her pinned.* "Please!! I just needed food for my hatchling and pack!! Don't kill me!! If I was to cause trouble I would have done it by now!!" *Unable to get out from under the dragons weight, Blueclaw was sent into a severe panic. Squirming madly and whimpering and crying a bit. Her wings flapped vigorously as she tried desperately to get away*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Her words of terror would have made me angrier if i was a true flamewing, but this made me think of the past, when i had a mate and my hatchings when they pleaded the humans for mercy.  i was becoming like those humans if i killed her.  "no, this isn't what i am." i whispered to myself as i got off of her.  "i am sorry, i had almost become one of my enemies.  Please forgive me." I lowered my head in shame as i walked away from the lightwing and her hatching.  "wait!" I heard her say, and i turned around to say "I can't, i have become my worst enemy, and now i must go, so i won't go mad again."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:52 pm

(OOC: Please do not G-mod (control) my character. That irks me very much. Ill go with it this time.)

"Why did you not kill me....? I...what enemy....?" *She glanced at the scar she had thanks to some Flamewings. She sidestepped away from him and nuzzled her hatchling, whom was sniffling and now hiding behind her leg. Razorclaw spoke with a quivering voice* "dada....?" *Blueclaw winced at what he said and teared up*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:20 pm

I sighed when the question popped up. I turned back towards her and said "humans, humans are my enemy, and i almost became one of them.". "I had a mate like you, but she was murdered by humans, same as my hatchlings and family. since you had a hatching and you pleading for mercy reminded me of what she did. Of what i couldn't do." I looked at the hatchling. "I'm sorry little one, i'm sorry for trying to steal you and doing a ransom kind of deal." Then i looked at the lightwing. "And i'm sorry for trying to kill you, i must go now."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:04 pm

"Please don't go......Id like to talk more.....if that's okay...." *She scooted closer, knowing she was probably just asking to get hurt again but hey, she could try.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:06 pm

I smiled by her trying to make a move on me. "Fine, but be warned, i could burst by talking about this." I told her as i was sitting down. "The humans were my allies in a great war that happened many years ago, on the continent called by the humans, Eartnaus. My father, Draco the protector, helped them and protected them, i was born after the war, yet the humans saw my and knew what to do then." I spoken in a soft but presentable voice, then i had told her what happened, when the humans came into my family's cave and murdered my mate, my hatchlings, and my family. "Once i saw the damage that was done, i flew in a flying rage and Eartnaus, was then called the forbidden lands." I stopped when i said 'the forbidden lands' and i had remembered the last human on the island, and how i killed him.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:26 pm

*Blueclaw whimpered and cautiously rubbed the top of her head against his chin as Razorclaw came over and let out a very pathetic bark. Blue was worried about him. Thanks to the lack of game in her territory, Blueclaw was unable to teach her adopted son all she knew. She wanted to kill her ex mate. Just up and leaving....leaving her to tell Razorclaw that 'dada' left.....it broke Blues heart at the very thought and she teared up, but tried hiding it the best she could* "My family was killed by...Im guessing humans when I was very young....I cant remember anything but they walked upright..."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:55 pm

This was curious how she nuzzled her hatching, but i heard some wings flapping over to here to see what was going on. "You must leave now, i think i hear some fiewings from the south, if they see us talking, they will kill you and your hatchling and banish me." I said with a normal voice. "We will introduce ourselfs later, now you must run." I flew away after i had spoke those exact words, and this wasn't a good thing if she was caught, she is a good dragon like me, and it is a sad thing if she was killed. A sad thing indeed.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 pm

*Blueclaw ran off as fast as she could, but right at the border, she was caught off guard and was rammed. Some of her right ribs broke as she screamed in pain and Razorclaw was crying. Blue struggled to get up but this it seemed like all Firewings were so very large....and she was a rather small dragon.*

*Blue gave up and let her head hit the ground as she lay still, staring into space, waiting to be killed.* "Do what you want with me.....just.....just please don't kill Razorclaw.....he'll do great things one day...." *She felt her head being pinned down by the Firewing* "Scum Lightwing.....we shall take the child as our own....but you will not be so lucky....for I will tear into you and finish you like I should have before!!!" *The male Firewing slowly dragged his claws against her flank and Blue screamed again.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:46 pm

"What are you two doing!"  I roared at the two firewings, but that would mean i will get pummeled if i wasn't a eternal flame.  "Oh!  Sorry Draco, We were just getting rid of an intruder that came in our borders, don't worry, we'll take care of them. "Well i'll just be on my way and....WAIT WHAT!!!"  I became so mad at them, i went in to my native flame.  "hi hinzaal hefhah! dreh ni hi mindok naan tol krii volaan! naan mindah ahst pah, fah paak hi ziin , fos ausul!  hi hinzaal, hinzaal hinzaal sahvol fah yolviing vahlok!!!!!"  (if i had spoken in dovahzul, i mean business, for real's)  They lowered their heads in shame, knowing that i had spoken bad about them.  We're sorry Draco, please don't let us be banished.  I'd calmed down a bit, but was still mad.  flogah, nuz daar los laat tiid zu'u vos hi vau. They had flew as fast as they could from my last bit of trust falling away.  I looked over at the two dragons flying away, and they had almost crashed they flew fast.  "ha, typical firewings."  But it hit me, i remembered that she crashed and was almost killed, and ran to them.  "are you okay?
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:55 pm

*Blueclaw whimpered, swivling her eyes to look up at him, too tired to lift her head.*"Thank you.....you may be punished for helping the likes of me though...." *She tried getting up but only fell back down with a yelp as Razorclaw went up to his mother, put his front legs on her head and whimpered, and she whimpered back. Too many bones were broken from the ram and short torture she went though left her weak. Her breathing was now heavy and sounded hoarse.* "Please go.....so you wont get in trouble....Id hate for you to get in trouble because of me....."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:17 pm

I sighed at her, knowing that she can't move with the firewings that had attacked. "Hey don't worry about me, besides, you can't move and you need to back home. Let me help you get back home." I picked up razorclaw and the lightwing. "But i have a question that was, well, going on in my mind ever since i found you, and that question is what's your name?" I asked her, and hoping to get a reply at least.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 pm

*Blueclaw....but you can call me Blue....why are you helping someone like me....? You should hate me....." *Blue never understood why Firewings hated her so much but whatever the reason, she was always risking her life when coming to hunt here.* "Its too bumpy!! Please put me down!!! It hurts!!!"
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:00 am

"sorry." I landed down on the ground to rest for a bit, but what she said made me think that the firewings are evil. "It's because you remind me of my mate and hatchling, before the attack. The other firewings have never felt pain like i did, or had gotten the teachings of the flame." I paused after the word 'flame', and that was a breaking point for myself. The there were some roars and yelling saying "Find him now! He must be killed for his crimes!", that was singling that some firewings are after me, blue and razor. "We must leave now, otherwise they will find us." So we set off again in secret so they won't find us.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:57 pm

*She roared in pain and whimpered loudly, wanting down badly. It was too painful, her ribs her puncturing her lungs* "Take Razorclaw and go....! Ill be fine! Please just do what I say....!" *Blueclaw looked at him, wanting him to do as she said desperately. She could handle a few beatings, maybe....but if he was as kind as she was starting to think, she didn't want him hurt because of some Lightwing coming in. "I shouldn't of come in the first place..." She thought to herself.*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:33 pm

"No, i never backs down from anything, big or small. To spill my blood to help is the honorable way to die, running away is a cowards way to die, as for the code of the flames!" I roared, and flew in the air. "Come and get me!" I roared again, seeing my attackers, all rogue dragons. "you have done a terrible treason for being a guardian, helping an intruder, and the punishment from the leaders of the firewing kingdom is death to you and the lightwings. Now die!" The rogues stating before attacking me. Now this is a battle to the death, and the victor lives. "I will win, for blueclaw!" I shouted as i was charging. This was a battle for me, razorclaw, and blueclaw.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:18 pm

*Blueclaw screamed in pain when he swerved upon being attacked and she fell down to the earth, her right leg breaking and Razorclaw gently landing on top of her, unharmed. She looked up at him with fuzzy sight. She saw two red looking blobs descending, she was ready to go. So she lay her head down and waited to see what death was. She had heard him cry her name and say this fight was for them and she smiled weakly to herself*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:41 pm

"This is for the end for you Draco, and the lightwing!"" One of them tried to claw my eye to get an unfair advantage, but i had dodged the attack, but barely as he cut my cheek. "oh, you will pay for that." I used a flame breath on the one that got me first and had his face burnt to an almost crisp. "you sneaky little firewing." The earthwing rouge said as he fell towards blue and razorclaw.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 pm

*Blueclaw groaned and whimpered softly as Razorclaw smiled up at the Firewing that was defending them and called.* "Dada!!" *Blueclaw blushed deeply and sighed. He was just being nice....right...?*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 pm

The sea wing had froze in the air, then said"you know, i got a life to live, so i'll just leave now.". The sea wing flew away with a scared flight pattern. "Finally, i got rid of them." i realized that blue and razorclaw was still down there. "Oh right!" I flew down there to check on blue. "I'm sorry about that, are you ok?"
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:19 pm

(On tablet)

*She looked at him and smiled weakly.* "Im okay....and so is Razorclaw" *Her being okay was a pure lie. She obviously was NOT okay but she didnt want him wasting anymore time on her. She tried getting up but shrieked as her leg cracked more and she fell back down.* "Please do not move me....."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next