Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now))

2 posters

Go down

Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now)) Empty Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now))

Post by Pyrrhus Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Pyrrhus had gotten lost... Yet again...

Well, it wasn't out of the norm at this point. He usually had a bearing of where he was heading and the way back, but not this time. This time he had beyond the point of return for a while. The IceClaw was supposed to be exploring new lands so he could find new materials and whatnot, but now he was running short on supplies and losing moral day by day. His back ached, his body was sore, and he looked weather beaten and worn.

Knowing he'd have to rest soon as it began to thunder and the sun began to set he entered a cave. It appeared to be well hidden under dense foliage like he had heard about in the EarthWing territories. 'Its probably an abandoned nest or something that dragons do...' Pyrrhus thought to himself as he entered the cave that appeared to be small but was rather immense on the inside.

The lone IceClaw went in about 40 feet and started a small fire for light. He set down his gear and laid back on the side of the cave wall. Listening to the wind start to pick up rather harshly outside he listened to the tranquility of the storm as his fire flickered. Not a care in the world was given, and life was good.

Slowly and unknowingly Pyrrhus drifted into sleep.

Life sure was good... Indeed.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now)) Empty Re: Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now))

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:45 am

The cave into which the IceClaw had wanderd was being watched. From the air, a giant eagle, cloaked by the darkness of an oncoming storm and setting sun, observed a creature making its way toward the shelter. As the rain began, it dove down to glide above the canopy of the forest below. Masked by a rolling thunder, it called out to the night. On the ground, an unnatural-looking deer heard the call and walked to the cave. It stopped, for it saw a flickering within, a light. It saw a Human-esque shape on the wall and panicked for a moment. But then it remembered the eagle's message: "Not Dragon. Bipedal, but not Human." It was a comfort, but nevertheless, the creature was too close. The deer stamped its hooves

Below ground, near the cave, a Scout could feel the rumbling in the earth as the deer stamped its hooves. It was a message, a repeat of the eagle's. The Scout, Rock, made his way to the tunnel directly behind the false wall of the cave. Another Scout, a female named Artemis, was already aware of the IceClaw. Tiny as they were, she had felt the tremors caused by his footsteps. With Rock's arrival, she could now do something about it. The two decided to try scaring off the biped first and stamped their paws to cause a small earthquake.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now)) Empty Re: Sounds like a deal (Private with Draco (For now))

Post by Pyrrhus Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Pyrrhus had been in slumber until he felt the ground start to shake. He slightly opened his eyes to see two EarthWings into the tunnel. 'Just my luck...' The puny IceClaw decided to act still in sleep and maybe they would let him be. If not he prepared to make a mad dash to the exit of the cave.

His plan would suffice until the unexpected happened. The duo of colossal beasts started to make the ground shake and debri fall from the top of the cave. Of Course what was a pebble to them would probably snap his neck... Lovely...

He jumped up and grabbed his gear making a sprint to the mouth of the cave. Everything was going smoothly until a decent sized rock landed in front of him and caused the small creature to trip. But with all this 'luck' it would only get worse...

Debris fell from the top of the cave landing on the leg of fallen IceClaw. With a yell of agony and despair the small creature laid on the floor of the cave hopeless in his own blood as he waited for what he thought would be his demise.

(Because I couldn't think of anything else that would have to make him stay @_@)
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:16 am

The two Scouts stopped their stamping and let gravity do the rest. It wasn't long before they heard a scream... Rock and Artemis looked at each other. Rock pushed the false wall away and the two went into the cave. They smelled blood and after looking around, found the source of it. There, pinned by the leg beneath a sizable--compared to the creature, that is--rock, was a Reptilian. "Oops... Rock, get the actual rock off of him and I'll take him to a Healer. I'm faster than you are."

Rock nodded and lifted the boulder with ease. Almost before he could move away, Artemis grabbed the Reptilian as gently as she could before flying out of the cave and into the air. There was a tunnel in the forest--usually used by the animals to deliver food to the tribe--which would provide a faster route to the Haven. Artemis dove down into the tunnel and flew through the underground maze until she reached her tribe's home. She weaved through other EarthWings who flew around and made her way to the Healing Chamber. Landing, she went over to the first empty table nearest her and place the wounded biped there. "Bjorn? You have a patient in need of urgent care!"

The aforementioned Healer, Bjorn, came from the back of the chamber where herbs were kept. He already had a pawful of different herbs and a piece of metal which had been held over fire, that portion of it mostly white. The usually cranky Dragon made his way over to Artemis.
I smelled it before--oh. One of those Reptilians. They're still around, eh? Thought you were bringing that simple pet of yours again. Ah, well. These will still do.. Now make yourself scarce! I can't work with you being all nosy and telling me how to do my work!"
Artemis gave a nod and a last glance at the Reptilian before leaving. Bjorn snorted and looked at the biped. "Tiny little thing--don't know how I'm supposed to work with something I could kill just by breathing on... Now don't you move or give me trouble, or you'll be dead."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm

The IceClaw laid on the floor wincing in pain as his breathing quickened. His eyes were closed as the duo of Earthwings came out of hiding and closed in on them. He could hear them talking but didn't bother actually listening to them as he had much more substantial things to worry about.

The next thing he remembered was being picked up and being carried through the sky in the storm. Then after this being in a room with the EarthWing who carried him and a new one who was a grouchy healer. Of Course this brought up the wonder of why they were hospitalizing him for trespassing and didn't kill him. Maybe this would give him a chance to pursue what he wanted and learn how to craft from the best.

But that wasn't important now.  Pyrrhus laid on the surface he was placed on with his eyes closed and waited for the next step with complete compliance.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:14 am

Bjorn stuck a piece of wood into the Reptilian's mouth to keep him from biting his tongue. He then pressed the heated metal to his leg to cauterize it. After wiping away the blood with water and making sure the leg was no longer bleeding, Bjorn began applying tree sap to it. He removed the piece of wood from the biped's mouth and gave him the herbs. "Eat these. They'll keep away infection and help with the pain. That leg is likely broken, so don't move it too much. I'll have to make a special splint for you... it'll take time. Tiny thing... even the smallest twigs I could grab without crushing will be too big for you." Bjorn muttered and mumbled as he moved his patient into an adjoining chamber for patients who require extra care. He placed another table, but this one was smaller, perhaps having been used for a Hatchling. He left without a word to let the Reptilian rest and to check on the only two other patients he had in this room.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:22 am

The little reptilian screamed in pain as he felt the hot metal pressed against his leg. This had to be some of the worst pain he had ever felt in his life. Although it was probably mere seconds it felt like forever until the EarthWing had taken the metal off. Luckily the dragon poured water on it so the flesh didn't burn anymore after the hot metal was on it.

The large beast had handed him some herbs which he ate almost instantly. Anything to get rid of this horrible pain. Pyrrhus had heard something about a broken leg and a splint, which clearly had to be true because his femur (Pyr would call it the 'top' of his leg) was bent and distorted.

The IceClaw was moved to another room in which two dragons were in and he was told to rest. He lay there thinking and wondering what the dragons would do. Then another thought came to his mind 'I'm in the best place for crafting... All I need is to get to the king... Then maybe I can learn to forge...' But again this was the least of his concerns.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:09 am

One of the two EarthWings in the room was a female. She was a Scout Trainee who had been learning all of the different routes when a weak tunnel--which the Architects were in the process of repairing--collapsed. She was currently recovering form a concussion. The second patient was a week-old Hatchling. He was very sick and had been since the day after he was born. Bjorn saw to both then left, going back into the main room to inform a returning Artemis that the Retilian was alright.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:40 pm

The Reptilian laid dazed on the table. He was processing what had happened to him over the course of the past few hours. He tried to seek refuge in a cave and got nearly crushed... Flown to an EarthWing who fixed things by burning them (Though I know this is an actual procedure Razz)... And finally put in a room with a hatchling that looked like it had a sickness that could kill him and an Earthwing who would could end him like that...

He felt very out of place here, mainly because he didn't belong at all. He'd talk with the EarthWing king later to make arrangements about his return, his repayment for hospitality, and possible learning how to craft. In the meantime he now sat up on the bed wanting to stir up conversation but in great fear of the Giant EarthWing and disturbing the peace of the silent room.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:26 am

The Scout Trainee had been watching the Reptilian curiously since Bjorn brought him in. She lifted her head when she saw him go to sit up. "You should keep still. That leg looks bad."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:57 pm

The little reptilian froze as he heard the giant EarthWing talk. He discarded anything as threatening though. He should stay still and take it easy, she was right, but he was stupid. With a grunt the Reptilian began to crawl to the end of the table, got onto the ground with a slight thud and a gasp of pain, and crawled over to the wall of the room, leaning against it.

Despite all the pain he endured over the task he felt it made him more 'safe' resting against the wall rather than being out in the open.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:47 am

The female shook her head. "That was a bad idea. Bjorn won't be happy... Not that he ever is. So what are you, anyway? I've never seen anything like you before." She laid her head back down and watched the little Hatchling while she waited for the Reptilian to answer.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down