Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by BlueClaw Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Blueclaw stepped into the Firewing territory cautiously, last time she was here she got a scar from being attacked. But her territory was low on game and she needed to feed her pack plus an adopted hatchling.*

*Poor Razorclaw looked around the area, remembering that this was were his old dad lived and called* "dada!!!" *Blueclaw looked down and began to cry, wish9ing she could tell him
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by Draco Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:17 pm

"um, hang on, maybe some of your friends can help you. I'll be right back with some help." I told blue and razorclaw, then flew away as fast i could until i found the lightwing kingdom. "Maybe they can help me?" I whispered myself.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love worth mending (Private, Blueclaw and Draco)

Post by BlueClaw Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 pm

*She whined softly as he left and licked Razorclaws cheek. She watched him leave with a frown. It wasn't very responsible for leaving her alone.....but at least he was trying to help......* "Don't go......" *She whispered before laying her head down with a groan*

*Her pack heard flapping near the border and barked and immediately started to try and attack him, mistaking him for a Skywing, which they recently got into a quarrel with, Dagger, Etch, and Char leaped into the air with their giant claws ready to stab him*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:10 pm

"Hey! Hold on a minute, i'm here to help!" I yelled at the skywings that were going to attack me. "I know where one of your pack member is, and she is in a big amount of trouble. If you kill me, i believe that blueclaw will die." This must have frightened them, since they had decided to follow me to blue and razorclaw.
(this isn't my good ones, i only got a couple hours of sleep.)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:55 am

(Is fine! I was getting worried about you actually Smile )
*Blueclaw let out a rumble to see if her pack was nearby, hearing nothing so far, she gave up and decided to sleep as Razorclaw hid under her wing. But of course, she was never told that you don't sleep when hurt this badly.....*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:50 pm

(ok, i thought that will be like what i did with you. Smile )
"How do you know about blue and razor?"One of the skywings asked me, probably not trusting me as much i say. "Well, it's kind of a long story, about blue and razorclaw stepping in the flamewing territory, me trying to keep her away, getting her caught and almost killed if it wasn't for me. Then i saved her from the rouges that tried to kill the three of us, then you know the rest." I told them of the long answer, and looked back seeing there faces of confusion and untrustworthiness."Well i got a hard time believing you and your story." A black skywing questioned me, and again said "She will tell you the whole story." I saw the landing site i left her at, and said "Here she is, blue and razorclaw."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:53 am

*Blueclaw smiled as she saw her pack. She watched as Char looked her over and growled* "Skywings are so stuck up....especially to us Lightwings.....we cannot move her. She has too many broken bones. But we can take Razorclaw with us and ensure his safety."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:27 pm

"Ok, i'll be here with blue for the time being. That is, until there is a healer to help her." I had told them, and they just shook their head in agreement "Ok, we will take him to the lightwing territory. I think the healers there can help her." They replied and tried to take razor with them, but failed. He ran towards blue and me in thinking they were going to hurt the three of us. "Thank you for helping us. When you come back with a healer, let me know." I told them, and then all of them flew off.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:42 pm

"How can I repay you....?" *She looked up at him and winced when another bone cracked and Razorclaw nuzzled against Dracos leg with a tiny rumble*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:33 pm

"You don't have to, i'm just doing what is best for my kingdom, and everyone else." I trailed off on the last three words and she reminded me again of my mate, and how she always compliments me on my kindness, and that how it seems hopeless, i find a way though the darkness. "making your mark on history will be surprising, since you are my little ball of hope." a voice says, knowing that is my memories of what she said. "However or whatever goes from good to worse in any place at any time, know that i am your little ball of hope Blue." I repeated one of my memories, with instead of her name, it's Blue's . Now all we have to do is wait, and all i have to do is be the hero of what i was meant to be.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:39 pm

*Blueclaws eyes widened at his words and she teared up. Bringing her wings over her face so he wouldn't see her cry, she recalled her last mate that abandoned her said nearly the same thing.* "Please take my son and go somewhere safe.....I don't want either of you hurt......I.....Im sorry for trespassing.....but please take him and go......" *Blue, still hidden under her wings, sobbed silently. She put her own son in danger. How ashamed she was.* "Please Draco....don't waste your time on me....Im sorry for getting you into trouble...."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:29 pm

I shook my head to what she was saying, and replied "No, i don't want you to become like what she has become. What starfire had become." My eyes then proceed to stare into her eyes. "And i am not a fool, i am a dragon who has, and still does, has a oath. To protect anything or anyone that is innocent, because that is the way of the eternal flame." I crawled to her and layed down beside her. Again then said "That is the way of the eternal flame, and that we will always protect the weak and the poor, the ones who always are fearfull, and make those who hunt them pay."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:21 pm

*Blue jumped a bit when she felt him against her and her eyes widened. He...was laying beside her.....why? She folded her wings back up and looked him in the eye. With a soft voice she said* "Why do you treat me as your own......Im an intruder....hate me.....I came into your territory.....punish me.....d-" *She stopped there and blushed deeply. Her previous mate didn't even do this....why was he so kind....?*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:16 pm

"Because all dragons, either friend or foe to my kingdom, are given a chance, that is the code of the flame. I am a eternal flamewing, a dragon under the flame to fight for the good and against the evil, but you remind me of someone i had lost long ago, and i won't let you die." I had answered her question. "After this, we'll go our separate ways, unless you have something different in mind. Do you?" I ask Blue to see if there was something wrong.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:01 am

*Blues blush faded away when she heard him say 'Separate ways'*"No I....I don't want you in anymore trouble than Ive caused already.....I uh.....thought....never mind....." *She looked on sadly. She always messed everything up....maybe she did something to drive her previous mate away....who knows.....Blue blamed herself all the time though.* "Just let me die......I'm just another dragon.....I cant remind anyone of anything.....Im an intruder.....Im.....filthy....." *She watched as Razorclaw climbed Dracos neck till he sat on his head*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:55 am

I sighed at this remark, yet the hatchling likes me though, or what i think is happening. "You really do think that i will let you die here, alone and helpless." I popped the questioned 10 seconds later. "This is what i was like after the incident, making me think that i am a dragon who deserved to die for what i did. What i have done is something even a friendly firewing would call bad, but that never means that for what you call an intruder is a lost friend to me." I tell her because that is the truth. "And the reason you remind me of someone is all the things I've seen, which is what my mate has done. You have a something that others can't see, not unless they had one themselves." I then hear some wings flaping towards us. I put razor down and flew into the air to find that those same guards have gotten more firewings to defeat me and take blue and razor away.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:10 pm

*Blueclaw cried out in pain as he took her away from the oncoming danger. She looked at her hatchling and smiled as he giggled, he, now back on top of Dracos head, cried out happily* "Dada!" *Blue blushed and summoned the courage to say* "I do wish to be with you more often.....thank you for everything....."
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:50 pm

What she said did indeed surprise me quite a bit. "It's the least i could do, but the firewing guards never back down from anything, especial if i comes to stuff like this." i told blue, looking back to see the guards following me. "We will have your heads!" One of the guards roared. "Yes! And then we will kill the intruder slowly and painfully while that hatching watches!" i stopped, put the two down and confronted them. "Okay, what was that you said?" i asked one of the guards as they stopped as well, with the army behind them. "i said to kill the intruder slowly and painfully as the hatching watches, that is what i said." guard 2 replied. My eye twitched at this response, and i snapped again, since i heard a loud snapping noise in my head. "This is the final straw! If you don't leave both blue and razor alone, you will be i the graveyard, but even then they wont recognize your remains one i'm through with you!" (Thuum.org isn't working right now for me, so pretend it is dovahzull). This had frightened them even more ever since that last time i snapped. "Oh my god, were sorry! Please don't murder us! They both said in horror, because they know of what happened the last time someone crossed me like this. "Fine, only this once, now either apologies or leave the never again show yourselves to me again. EVER!!!" i roared at them, and all of the firewing that were with the guards ran off, all but those guards.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 pm

*Blueclaw looked down when he didn't acknouledge that she liked him. In all honesty, she liked him a lot. She jumped when he yelled and roared at them. That...was scary....Once most of them were gone, she lifted her head weakly and spoke to Draco* "Is love possible at this state of knowing each other.....?" *She blushed deeply after saying so*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:27 pm

"probably, probably not, but what i did had most definitely scared the both of you. The only time i ever get that mad is when i snap, which i only do that when i..." I paused for a moment. Does this mean that i truly love her, like how i loved 'her'. I started to look downwards in embarrassment, and finished my sentence. "Love someone, someone like you." I was truly amazed at this as well, thinking i will never find someone like 'her'. I didn't want to admit it, but what happened for a second time, this wasn't a coincidence.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:20 pm

*Blueclaw smiled softly and suddenly felt tired. The want to sleep was so strong....She looked up at him with tired eyes and whimpered. Not knowing what to do. And for the first time....she was truly scared.* "Draco.....? What now......?"
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:45 pm

"Now, you can sleep, i'll see if those two idiots are okay." Seeing the tiredness and fear in her eyes, and walked over to the guards. "Are you two okay? You've been there for a long while." I asked them, but when i touched one, he collapsed. The same thing happened to the other one, so that means I've gotten so scared, they fainted without falling. "Well this was a bad day for them, getting threatened by me, and i actually do say my words." I whispered to myself, and flew into the air to see if the lightwings have arrived.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:30 pm

*Blueclaw nodded and closed her eyes just as the lightwings came back with a healer. The healer walked up to Draco and spoke* "Hello. Im here to help the Wildclaw." *The healers words sounded cold but she was actually a nice dragon at heart. Blue fell asleep right when the healer began to fix Blue up*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:36 pm

The healers tone reminded me of the keeper of the flame; a stone cold, heartless, uncaring human who only cares about himself and the eternal ember. I walked over to the fainted firewings, and decided to wake the two. "Hey, you two okay?" I asked them with a whisper. Both of them snapped and jolted away from me, or at least tried to. color=#ff3300]"we didn't mean to try to hurt the intruders! Please don't kill us!"[/color] One pleaded as i came from the shadows. "I think you are taking this way too far now. I only did that because my mental barrier snapped, and i'm not going to kill you both." I relieved them, but then came back with another less reliving comment. "But remember what i said though, say your sorry to me, blue, and razor, or try to not let us see forever." They both nodded and appologized to me first, and flew away.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:37 pm

The healers tone reminded me of the keeper of the flame; a stone cold, heartless, uncaring human who only cares about himself and the eternal ember. I walked over to the fainted firewings, and decided to wake the two. "Hey, you two okay?" I asked them with a whisper. Both of them snapped and jolted away from me, or at least tried to. color=#ff3300]"we didn't mean to try to hurt the intruders! Please don't kill us!"[/color] One pleaded as i came from the shadows. "I think you are taking this way too far now. I only did that because my mental barrier snapped, and i'm not going to kill you both." I relieved them, but then came back with another less reliving comment. "But remember what i said though, say your sorry to me, blue, and razor, or try to not let us see forever." They both nodded and apologized to me first, and flew away.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClaw Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:15 pm

*Once the healer had finished on Blue, she left and the other Lightwings followed her back home. Blueclaw didn't want anyone else hurt. Once awake, she looked up at Draco and turned over onto her stomach, lifting her head to get a good look at him. She smiled softly at him then looked at Razorclaw and him hiding under her wing, trying to get some sleep* "Draco? Will.....will you lay beside me....?" *She looked down embarrassed but she could tell that she was already in love with this male. But would he leave her like Jonin did.....*
BlueClaw
BlueClaw
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next