Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) Empty Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 am

As i stood in front of the cave that held one of the most guarded secrets known to humans and dragons alike, but inside this cave held even more than a secret. It held a temple like the ones we had at home, but corrupted by Darkness and Evil from the olden legends that tell of such a place. "Well then, i hope you are ready my queen, because i'm coming down there." I told myself as i ran into the cave, but then tripped onto a rock and fell down on the same rocks, in the same pattern of how i fell on them, only breaking a few ribs this time, which is super lucky for that a small stalactite almost tore a huge hole in my left wing. A few moments later of dusting myself off, i ventured onward, not knowing that an unknown presence following him.
//Here you go Soul, one topic with a added theme, hot and ready for your reply. I hope you like.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) Empty Re: Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:28 am

Soul held in a gasp as the rocks tore at him but kept followed him, hopping from rock to rock. she lost grip and fell face flat into the ground "owww" she looked up and saw the fire wing staring at her she back up "um hi there." she squeaked nervously. "So uh. Imma go now" she ran towards the entrance only to run into a rock causing a rocks to rain down on her "or ill just stay here" she grumbled.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul) Empty Re: Rise of the forgotten temple. (private for Draco and Soul)

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:50 am

//umm, i didn't see you though, but okay.//
I continued walking, until i heard a squeak from a small dragon, and i turned around to see a small hybrid with holes in it's wings.  "Ummm, hello there little one, how did you get down here?"  I asked the small hybrid dragon, looking down at it, confused on how it was here.  Did it follow him, or was this living with the Darkwing queen?  Whatever the reason was, the hybrid looked lost.  "Hey, are you okay?  You seem lost down here, seeing that you tried to go down one of the abandoned tunnels blocked off.  Would you like me to help you out?" I asked it to see if it wants my help.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:56 am

"Im fine. i wanna explore!" trots off into the tunnels until out of sight and climbs onto the roof of the cave waiting for the other dragon to come by "oh this is gonna be hilarious!" she whispered
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:15 am

A smile came across my face when she (since the voice sounds feminine) was excited to go on a adventure. I walked with her, wondering where the torture rooms are. One turn later though, and i am greeted with a freshly killed dragon. "OH SWEET MERCIFUL FLAME!" I screamed as i was terrified by the newly killed dragon, slowly turning from a golden scales to pure black. And there were other dragons on spikes as well, but most of them were as black as night, and opened their eyes. "Oh no, not this again." I whispered to myself as the Undead dragons turned into the monsters known as Darkwings and spoke in a creepy voice, all in unison. "Those that tread into our temple will be sacrificed to the queen. Who are you fair dragons?" The creatures ask, staring at me and the hybrid, which when one of the looked at her, they were surprised. "A hybrid dragon? One of Nightwing blood and Earthwing blood together in a small dragon, is here. I will take the hybrid to the commander, you can kill the other one." The biggest (and possibly oldest) Darkwing said, walking towards her to grab her, while the other ones that were there readied their claws and prepared to strike.
//What the Darkwings look like dragons, but they have no soul to be sensed if anyone had that ability, and look alive, but are hundreds or even thousands of years old. just to give a little background info on these creatures.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:24 am

Soul screetched in terror "NO! LET HIM GO!" and she stuggled to get out of the Death wings graps she suddenley went limp and as the Death wings started walking away with her in their graps she suddenly broke free and galloped tword the other dragon, she didn't know why but she felt a need to protect her friend.
friend....
FLARE. fire wing... "I CANT LOOSE YOU AGAIN!" she screeched having a flash back of the terrible day her only friend, flare had died. no he hadn't died... HE HAD BEEN MURDERED.A purple mist seemed to envolope her eyes and for a split second she looked bigger, and meaner. like a dragon out to get revenge she then collabsed breather hard and mumbled something about flare
((SO DRAMATIC!!))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:47 am

//I know!  Also, i forgot to add that you can kill them by destroying their tail, which is kind of like their soul. And they are called Darkwings//
Drarkn POV
I walked with the hybrid, and then she started screeching about not losing someone.  Not losing their friend...friend...The one person i trusted was my murderer...HE done this to ME!  "Do not speak those words you pathetic hybrid, i grown tired of doing things like friendship you had with a Firewing.  I did have a friend once, and i ended up like this, trapped in chains known as immortality, forever cursed to be like this for the rest of eternity.  Friends are nothing but backstabbing liars.  If you trusted a friend so much you would sacrifice yourself for their safety, then you are nothing more than a fool unable to see what the real world it's like." I told her trying to reason with her, but purple mist soon came out from her, which is one of the things HE did to me to knock me out when i was alive.  I Dropped her and steped on her tail so she wouldn't escape, and then my mood changed from mad to super **** off."LISTEN UP!  I DO NOT CARE ON WHAT YOU SAY OR DO!  I HAVE BEEN TRAPPED HERE FOR GENERATIONS TO CAME BEING CURSED HERE BY SOMEONE I TRUSTED WITH MY LIFE!  AND IF YOU THINK OF TRYING TO RUN AWAY AND SAVE YOUR FRIEND, THEN I WILL PERSONALLY BRING YOU TO HIM AND I WILL KILL HIM MYSELF!" I roared at the hybrid, and i was a dragon who never lied.  Ever.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:57 am

She looked at him and she took on a purple aroura and in her rage lashed out the the dragon holding her land a firm blow on his cheek. "well then... It sucked to be you. she snarled and sprung out of his reach only to be tackled by more death wings. she cast a look to the dragon that was so familiar to her, but so different..." I have failed you...."she allowed the guards to take her through the tunnel way, her heart as blank as a slate of rock.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:50 pm

//It's Darkwings, not Death wings. Sorry for doing that, but the grammar nazi for correct words is going crazy every time that happens.//
Darkn's POV
"Where are we taking this thing Darkn? I do mean that for i am confused as i will get out." Destor, the youngest and smallest Darkwing we have, which is sad since he had so much to live for. "We are going to the commander's room to tell him about the intruders we have caught. Catching a hybrid will indeed give me a big reward for this." I replied to him, but a thought entered my head. Will she be spared? Or is she going to end up like Destor, with a so much to live for... A memory appeared while we walked, showing me knocking him out and his pained screams still echoed through my head, pleading for mercy, saying he wants his mother and father, saying that he didn't want to die. Even though Darkwing are not able to cry, i mentally broke into tears on what i did long ago. Then we went into a dark room, but me and the others can see it perfectly. The walls were covered with trophies from many dragons he has killed in his previous life, with his greatest one was the death of a rival king, trying to kill our ruler. But on top of him was a sword we named 'the king's bane', for that it was the same sword that killed the rival king. "What is it that you want Darkn? You have disturbed me from my slumber for a second time this week." Killer of kings asked me in a annoyed tone, i gulped and told him what i found out. He smiled when he saw a hybrid was here, and grabbed it to examine it closely, and it was a perfect specimen. "And also, we found a member of the embers of justice with the hybrid, with scales that were red and gold." I spoke proudly, and then chaos was unleashed. "Did you say a dragon with red and gold scales? That was a member of the embers of justice?" He said slowly, putting it down. I nodded to his question, and he flew in a fit of rage. King ran right for me and slashed my chest to create a big wound, and slammed me against the hallway wall, with his sword in hand. "YOU BETTER GET HIM BACK HERE NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE BEHEADED BY THE QUEEN! THAT WAS DRACO! ONE OF THE QUEEN'S FRIEND AND HER SAVIOR!" He roared at me putting the sword on my neck, with eyes full of rage and hate for what i done. He then let me go and grabbed me once again to throw me against the wall multiple times until it broke, which would of killed anyone that wasn't a Darkwing, "GET HIM BACK HER NOW OR I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU SLOWLY AND NEVER LET YOU COME BACK. EVER!!!! He roared again, and i ran straight to where this Draco was. But i can't wait for killer of king to me disposed of, for that once he dies one more time, he will be gone forever, and i will be the new commander of this place. But all i have to do is wait, because the patient vipers always wins against the humans in a battle of wits.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

//wow, after reading this over, it's starting to get serious. I do wonder what Soul would do, don't you agree?//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:15 pm

//yeah. i wonder... what if she found a dragon egg? i ran out of ideas. Razz//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:27 pm

//Well, that is a good idea, sme with the one i had. Which is the commander taking you to the ruler of the Darkwings herself, Queen Light. (that is her real name, not a title since no one knows her actual real name.), and Darkn is going to save Draco or risk being killed by the commander (another note, that guy is a butthole with a capital BUTT.). You can control the commander if you wish to, to keep the story going a little. Smile //
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:11 pm

*Soul walked around in the tunnles and spotted a slight shimmer of light down a dark cave her eyes widened to take in more light and after 2 lefts 3 rights and a left she found a obsidian black egg, a small crack along the left side she gasped in fright and struggled to remember with way was out she held the egg close to her chest and after a while spotted the room in witch the king was in* Sir! *she said bowing quickly* An egg, I found it down some dark tunnel, I think its hatching! *she said worriedly* I don't know what to do! Do i need to take it somewhere where do i take it? is it the queens egg?*She sat down in frustration and continued to worry about the egg*
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:53 pm

//I actually like doing the Darkwing's point of view sometimes. kind of brings them to be more like a normal dragon then a soulless husk of one.//
King's POV
I yelled at the pathetic excuse for a Darkwing to get that dragon back, and i always wonder why does the queen pick so many idiots. I turned around, and... "THE HYBRID IS GONE!!!" I screamed, looking around my room to see if she gotten lost in there, but to no avail. "GET THAT HYBRID BACK HERE NOW!" I roared at the other guards, and ran in different directions, one looking left, one looking right, and me looking in the middle. Once i get my hands on Darkn he is going to pay for distracting me! Once i find him, i am going to MURDER him slowly and painfully.
I ran forward to the sacrificial room to try and stop the ritual before it was too late. If i was too late, then the queen would actually have my head and be banished into the phantom realm. 9the place where all souls that have been banished there for reasons so they can be tortured for all eternity, but it's existence is proven false though.) Just a few more extra rooms and... "Stop! You have to stop by orders of commander Killer of kings!" I yelled to them out of breath, staring at the two holding Draco up to the spike to begin the ritual, but they did stop though. "What makes you think we have to stop because you say the commander said to do that? We only take orders from him or the queen." One of them said, and the other nodded, which made me even more peeved off. "Listen you two, i almost died by saying that i captured Draco, which he is RIGHT THERE BY THE WAY!" I told them, and looked at each other, and at Draco, then back at me wide-eyed. "Oh god, dude, i think we almost doomed ourselves by doing this. Listen, we are terribly sorry about that dude, i hope you can forgive us from doing that. Right?" One of them asked, while the other put him down and dropped his head real low. I also felt bad for that one since he had to get his tongue cut out from screaming way too much. "You are both forgiven. Besides, it was a misunderstanding since he didn't know who i was." He said, walking over to me and decided to let me lead him somewhere. A couple minutes of pure silence later, someone finally said something. "So, what's your name? I know it may seem weird to ask since you are the one who tried to kill me, but it was a misunderstood reasoning." Draco told me, and it reminded me of me asking that same question to the guy who saved my life, which it was HIM who done that. I remained silent, until i saw that same hybrid that i captured with an egg. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PRINCESS NIGHT!?!?! THAT IS THE NEXT HEIR TO QUEEN LIGHT'S THRONE!!!" I screamed in shock seeing that thing touch the missing princesses egg.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:04 pm

Soul turned around and looked at him "some one took her from the nursery"she said with a panicked look on her face "I think someone tried to kill her. See that tunnel over there?" she said pointing to the dark tunnel. "She was over there, and the nursery wouldn't be that dark or cold. I was trying to keep her warm, were do i take her?"she said trying to mask her fear for the egg
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:35 pm

//Just to let you know, these colored founts are not what others see it as. The color is more like this to any other dragon.//
Darkn's POV
"You have to give me the egg so i can return it to the queen and let them rejoice, and keeping the egg warm is not needed, since the last time we seen the egg was three years ago. But just let me have the egg and-" "I KNEW IT! IT WAS YOU WHO STOLE PRINCESS NIGHT AWAY FROM US!" The commander interrupted me, and charged right for me, pinning me against a wall. Every time i struggled to get free, he made his grip tighter, like a anaconda trying to kill it's prey. "I always knew you were a trouble maker ever since you were transformed into one of us. Now i will show the queen that you should be banished forever." He said with a grin on his face, but a translation of that would be this. "I will finally get rid of you forever. Once i do, i will be immortal and dethrone the queen once and for all!", and pulled out his sword to kill me by cutting off my tail. I always knew i would end up like this, all because of HIM ticking ME to be like this. "DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!" A booming voice roared, and he turned around to see that Draco was on fire somehow. "I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TREATING YOUR MEN LIKE DIRT! YOU ACT JUST LIKE A IMMATURE CHILD WANTING EVERYTHING AND GIVING NO ONE YOUR SHARE. NOW YOU WILL BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR MURDERING A DARKWING AND KIDNAPPING THE PRINCESS." Draco said, or it would be him if i didn't notice that the egg was emitting the same glow Draco had, saying that she was using him as a vessel to get rid of king. "N-no, this can't be happening! i thought you would have died from being separated from your sister!" He stuttered from terror by Night using Draco to talk for her. "What you have done is treason to our world, punishable by death for attempted murder of a Darkwing that did nothing wrong, but stealing the princess and attempted to murder her as well is punishable by having your soul be incinerated for good." They calmy said, and his eyes grew even bigger, showing that his pupils are nothing but tiny specks in a sea of red. He pleaded to them, dropping me in the process, but they denied, and he was sent to the incinerator to be casted out of this world and the next. Then, the glow on both Draco and Night disappeared,and then Draco passed out right then and there. But the egg, is for what everyone says, everyone but ordinary, after that experience.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Soul stood up and asked "Im sure the Queen would be happy to see Princess Night. May I take the egg to her?" she looked around at the darkwings awaiting their approval //sorry for short and late reply, I had dinner//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:05 pm

//okay, first off, didn't you notice that Draco passed out right then and there after getting rid of the old commander.  And Second, there is only one Darkwing, but that is okay, you were eating.//
Darkn's POV
"Yes, you can.  I'll carry Draco to the queen's chambers.  But since i know where it is, you are going to have to follow me for a bit, are we clear about that?" I ask the Hybrid while picking up Draco, and he was lighter than i though.  "Hey don't do that!  i need to get those sweet rolls mom!" He said before passing out again, and now i believe that he is dazed from the mind control she did.  Poor guy, he just wanted to be on an adventure, but what he got was a chaotic mess of evil.  I felt super sorry for him.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:14 pm

"Thanks" she said warmly, these guys were pretty scary at first but really, they weren't so bad..i guess i could be friends with them... this one is actually really nice! I wonder what the Queens like... " Whats the Queen like?" Soul inquired "Oh and also, whats your name?" She shot a quick glance at Draco and frowned a bit, man... That mind control must have really exhausted him..
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Darkn's POV
"If you mean the queen we have now, then she is the kindest soul in this temple. She gave life to most of us that have lost it and we are thankful that she is here. Even though she can be peeved sometimes, the queen always finds a better solution instead of the traditional punishments. She is the reason why i am alive today, and protecting her until i die once again-" I told the hybrid until she asked me what was my name. I paused for a moment, thinking of HIM asking me for my name, but also when the queen revived me and asked for my name as well. The way she spoke i would never forget, since she was like a angel, heavenly voice with glow and all. "Oh... Well, my name is Darkn, one of the last original Darkwings before resorting to magical cloning so she will get more of us without having to take anymore innocent lives. Let that sit in your mind, because those Darkwings that are still evil, are the ones who lost their lives to this place, me being the last series of them before Queen Light stopped the killings to increase our ranks. You better be glad for that she did this." I told her While closing in on the queen's chambers. A few minutes later, and we were there. The room was filled with Darkwings standing tall, and every one i passed, they saluted me as a sign of thanks for what i did. When we were in front of the queen (which looks like a skywing with golden scales and silver scales for her underbelly, and make it the size of an average Earthwing. She's huge right?), and she smiled. "Darkn, you have not only killed a corrupted Darkwing, but you also found my little sister. You will be rewarded with the rank of commander for your brave actions and sacrificing yourself to save the innocent. Well done." The queen spoke in a non-threatening tone for the hybrid was there. "And you are the one who helped him find my sister yes?" She asked the Hybrid, awaiting for an answer to make sure her suspicions were correct.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:54 pm

"Y-Yes." Soul stammered, she bowed quickly and gently handed the queen her egg, cautious not to drop it. "This place is amazing," Soul commented "who ever made this fortress was a truly amazing dragon, to make a plan so well thought out." Soul then turned to the queen and asked "Is there anything else I can to to aid you before i leave?"
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Darkn's POV
The queen smiled as she took the egg and gave it the darkness it needed to hatch. "Well, this wasn't built by any dragons at all, but a long forgotten cult of humans who worshiped a god of gods known as The Eternal flame, but it was taken over by another cult that worshiped The Dark moon, a complete opposite of flame. Every stone you see here, every secret passage, was made by humans and their gifts from the light and darkness. But there is one thing i must ask of you before you leave, but i would like you to stay here with me. It get's lonely here with you being the only living creature in here, because all the Darkwings are just walking husks without souls. You can leave at any time, and return here as well, but your soul energy has a saddening color to it, from what it looks to be bad memories from the past, is this correct?" The queen asked her, which i do remember that when the first time we met, she said something about not losing the firewing again, but that meant something else entirely.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Soul bit her sighed and told her of her past "Well, my dad was A Earth Wing and my mom was a Night Wing, When I was a year old my dad attacked my mom and killed her, I was sleeping when it happened but i woke up and saw my mother dead, a split second later he shoved my off the nest and flew away, the branches and thorns damaged my wings so now..." She paused and opened her wings for a few seconds before closing them "I cant fly, two years later I met a Fire Wing, we became best buddies, a year later A thin Sea wing Drowned him, My friend how ever, was able to shoot a blast of fire, the damage it did horrified me..." soul sighed and said quietly "Its been eight years now..."
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Darkn's POV
Most of the Darkwings were horrified by this, including me and the queen herself. Only those that were used to death, chuckled, and the queen got rid of those half of the group. "Oh my, i feel terribly sorry for asking about your aura. I didn't mean to let you remember those horrid memories." The queen apologised, and Draco soon intervened. "Hey, you actually had it way better than me, since my entire family was killed by humans that we were protecting. Every singe loved one i knew were in the pile of corpses, including my 2 month old hatchling and 1 week old sister. But i did sort of made the problem worse by killing every single human and dragon that lived where i used to." He told us, and i thought it would be a good time to reveal my story. "Well, since everyone is talking about bad memories, i should end this. I used to have what you have Draco, a family, but one of my most trusted friend tricked me and murdered me in cold blood. And HE made me turn into what you see now." I ended the conversation, and the other Darkwings, nodded their heads in agreement, saying that they all had the same fate as i did, and the queen smiled. "Most of us has been through tough times, like Draco and my Darkwings, so you're not alone in this. All of us have gotten bad times in our life, some worse than others. So i do have to say that all of us are here to help you." The queen said, stepping off of her throne and tried to hug the hybrid, but was only able to use her finger to hug her. I was left with the other Darkwings, and some of them started to cry from memories of their past lives, lives before they were taken away from us to me stuck here forever.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:16 pm

"Its fine" Soul replied. A slight smirk came across her face and her eyes narrowed and a look of determination and vengeance crept across her face"I will soon have my revenge. My father WILL pay for his treachery" Soul's tail lashed and her lips twitched in a growl
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next