Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Clouds are Fair (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Clouds are Fair (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Clouds are Fair (Open)

+12
Eskan
Rateevko
Guryon
Yokubō
Tallinus
Lynx
Lexi
Lead
Virgo
Asero
Zorya
Aero Dynamic
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Clouds are Fair (Open) - Page 2 Empty The Clouds are Fair (Open)

Post by Rateevko Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Again reusing part of his application post. Deciding on little posts for now  XD)

Rateevka rolled out of the hard constricting thing that had kept him warm and comfortable ever since he could think and remember. Upon hitting the rough ground the hatchling gave a cry of pain before whining relentlessly. His forehead and neck had been scraped after falling out of his egg. One sharp edge of his egg shell was jabbing him in the belly and side while he lay helplessly against the earth and the unbroken portion of egg holding his lower half. Then the tiny little dragon shoved one last time against the sharp edges of his previous dwelling and broke the last half of his egg into pieces. A cut opened up on his side as Rateevko struggled against the earth on top of a sharp corner of egg shell. When the young dragon propped himself up rather clumsily he opened up those haunting pinkish red eyes and looked up at the world.

Last edited by Rateevko on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rateevko
Rateevko

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

The Clouds are Fair (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clouds are Fair (Open)

Post by Lead Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:09 pm

( Bow to the fluff! Resistance is futile! ) Lead raised a brow at Moonwing and his challenging roar. Lead snickered as blood spattered on his face and he licked it off. He tucked in his wings neatly, their feathers ruffling in the wind. "Jeeze, what have you been eating old hag? Your breath smells like a week-old corpse that's been sitting around in the sun. Eh... No offense of course." His mouth peeled back into toothy smirk. When Asero approached him and began hugging his leg, he flinched and looked at them in surprise as if he didn't know what to do.
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:22 pm

(Joining as the welcoming party for the babies ;3. Also, I'm very jealous of you, Areo.)
Lynx, hearing about Areo's hatchlings, was very excited. She rushed to get there and see her three new-hatched. She stopped front of the cave and almost crashed into Lead. "Sorry! Areo! There you are!" Lynx turned away from Lead and walked over to her friend, but remember that the hatchling might get scared of her loud presence. "Oops. Sorry again." She whispered.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

(So who's still a part of this thread?)

Ratty bawled into his mothers leg unsure of all the ruckus that was going on around him. It didn't take long for the child's first affliction of hiccups to take hold of his body. In between bouts of tears and wailing the white baby would "CHEEP!" loudly.

As a hiccup startles the boy once again, the other older dragons mill about checking out the children. Rats siblings wonder around checking out their surroundings. All the scaleless babe could feel was fear. He didn't like all these new faces and things. Why couldn't he have stayed in that warm comfortable white egg?
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:59 am

Asero let go of the fluffy and got on all fours, upon seeing the fluffy's expression he smiled and squeaked as loud as he could at it. He went into a play bow and his tail waved back and forth behind him.
(You are now The Fluffy, have fun with your new title, Lead XD)

Asero

Male Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 am

(Ack, I've been meaning to reply Razz)

As I felt Ratty run into my legs, his face wet with tears, I tried to confort him the best I could. I wasn't sure what made him so scared, but I was a bit worried about Asero. As long as Lead didn't hurt him... I guess he was fine. And MoonWing was here so that if he did hurt him MoonWing would probably attack him. I licked Ratty's face, trying to get him to stop crying. I didn't like to hear him cry, it made me feel like I was doing something wrong.
Then Lynx came in, a friend who I haven't seen in forever. "Hi Lynx!" I said, wanting to get up and hug her, but refusing my muscles and stayed to tend to Ratty. I wondered if anyone has some food, for the children were probably hungry. Maybe I should go and leave them with Lynx? My tail twitched a little but I stayed.

(Also, what are we going to do about Zorya?)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallinus Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:55 am

(Maybe someone could fill in, like make another account.)
Lynx waled over to Areo, hoping not to startled any of the hatchlings. "So, three hatchlings?  That's great!" She said, smiling. There was one near Lead, one near Areo and the other one was near Moonwing.
(Oops, forgot which account I'm on)
Tallinus
Tallinus
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:11 am

((have somebody eat her? IDK) PRETEND I'M RATEEVKO TOO LAZY TO SWITCH)

With his mothers comfort Rateevko was able to calm himself down a small amount. He stopped wailing, but the tears still flowed and his hiccups continued to freak the boy out. He cutely patted himself trying to figure out why his body was acting weird. However when Lynx stepped closer to his mother Rat couldn't help but look upwards and shrink away form the other dragon.

UUWAAAATAAABBBBBLLL! the noises burst out from his lungs as Rat tried to frighten the stranger away from him. The white dragon hid half behind his mothers leg with tears still occasionally dripping down his leathery face.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallinus Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:40 am

"I'm sorry, little one." She said softly, backing away, so Ratty could come out of hiding.
(Short post because I'm lazy)
Tallinus
Tallinus
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 am

((I have no idea whats going on))
Moon came over to Rateevko and tried to pick him up soothing him with gentle touches. He gently put Rat in front of Lynx and walked to Asero and tried to pick him up too. He wanted him to stop bothering Lead.
Guryon
Guryon
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:54 am

When Rat was picked up by Moonwing he began to bawl again. The males gentle touches did help to assure the young dragon that his father wasn't going to hurt him, but that didn't change how scared he was of the other two dragons that were chatting nearby.

What was worse was how Moonwing decided to plop Rat right in front of Lynx, a dragon whom Ratty was still scared of. The little dragon began to shiver all over as he looked up at the giant dragon with a pitiful expression on his face.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Asero let out a loud cry as he was picked up and began flailing and reaching towards Lead, he wanted to play with the larger dragon. His talons elongated their normal half inch out of frustration, possibly nicking his father in the process as he struggled.

Asero

Male Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:03 pm

I let MoonWing take Ratty from my leg, they needed to know their father more. Their squeals of protest made me wince but I stayed there. I was glad MoonWing was doing something about Asero, I wasn't sure what Lead could've done to him for to long. Becoming tired I layed down, and tried to speak with Lynx some more. "So, how are you and Cordath doing?" I asked. Then it realized that they didn't know yet about my blindness, or at least I didn't think they did.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:01 pm

The white child scuttles underneath Moonwing more comfortable with his father, whom he still barely knew, than with Lynx who was totally new and strange. The little dragon continued to exhaust himself with hiccups as the other adult dragons continued to catch up and talk.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eskan Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:39 am

"Good, good. No kids yet though." She laughed.
Eskan
Eskan

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:59 pm

MoonWing yelped as Asero nicked his nose. He looked at Areo unsure what to do. Then he noticed something squirming under him. Moon looked down and saw that Ratty had crawled underneath Moon. He laughed and picked the hatchling up. Moon walked back to Areo and laid next to her, with the hatchlings laying down with him.
MoonWing
MoonWing
SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm

(Coming in this, Going to spice it up)
Pyrrhus laid in the grass enjoying the sun. He heard dragons nearby, His ears moving around to make sure he wasn't being approached. He didn't realize how close they actually were to him though. He hoped they didn't notice him laying around. He heard young around, And he knew one thing about young, it was that Pyrrhus + Hatchlings either equals A.) Him being a toy, Or B.) Some very VERY unhappy parents. He was aware of all these factors, Except for the one in which he fell asleep. Only to most likely awake to an unpleasant surprise.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Ratty looked out from under his father still sniffling and crying. He was scared of all the big dragons around him. Only his mother, father, and siblings were familiar. However even with them around the little albino child couldn't help but want to run from the strangers.

He slipped out from under his parents and waddled off into the clearing by himself. The baby dragon had no idea how dangerous the outside world was without his parents watching him. Slowly the boy tumbles into the grassy area closer and closer to Pyrrhus who rested only a hundred or so feet away.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:40 pm

I nodded at Lynx. "How's your sister doing then?" I asked, smiling. I turned to MoonWing when he yelped, laughing at the fact two of the hatchlings were climbing over him. "They like you." I said with a laugh. When he came over I nuzzled him, not noticing Ratty wander off. I turned back to Lynx, waiting for an answer.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonStone Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 pm

I feel the warmth inside, I feel the urge to burst, I feel the excitement that could behold it all! I don't know where I am at, all I know is that this place I'm in is too crowded in here! So I start to wiggle and poke everywhere I can to escape from this small place. I see a little burst of small light, then keep going at it until, Crack*. The bright light shines in my eyes and it hurts. I have never experienced light before. My eyes got used to it after awhile and I feel soft, tender licks. I open my eyes and I could see! I think the one licking me was my Momma and Dad watching me. I wonder why they were watching me? Oh well, I start wobbling as I cant walk just yet. I feel the soft grass below me and look at my new surroundings! Cant wait to explore this new world!

MoonStone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Rateevko looked around at all of the new things with a bright gleam in his pink eyes. The young dragon had never experienced any of this and now he was soaking in every sight, smell, noise, and feeling. He had yet to learn that taste was a thing yet. However it would only be a matter of time before the hatchling learned that he could nibble on things.

When he encounters the sleeping form of the strange reptile thing Ratty stares at it. Like his parents and siblings the thing was moving, breathing, and living unlike the earth beneath his barely formed claws. After a minute of timid behavior Rateevko eventually slides up next to the reptilian and starts sniffing him all over.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorya Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:03 am

(Hey hey I have returned peeps! Is this thing still going?)

Zorya
Zorya

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:57 am

(I'm trying to keep it going so yes Very Happy Especially since this is my thread. Ratty is so happy to have his sister back! A part from this thread though, Rateevko and his siblings should be aged to seven years old now. Or whatever age I have on his profile right now. Feel free to jump into any of Rateevko's newer topics.)

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2