Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Clouds are Fair (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Clouds are Fair (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Clouds are Fair (Open)

+12
Eskan
Rateevko
Guryon
Yokubō
Tallinus
Lynx
Lexi
Lead
Virgo
Asero
Zorya
Aero Dynamic
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Clouds are Fair (Open) Empty The Clouds are Fair (Open)

Post by Rateevko Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:29 pm

(Again reusing part of his application post. Deciding on little posts for now  XD)

Rateevka rolled out of the hard constricting thing that had kept him warm and comfortable ever since he could think and remember. Upon hitting the rough ground the hatchling gave a cry of pain before whining relentlessly. His forehead and neck had been scraped after falling out of his egg. One sharp edge of his egg shell was jabbing him in the belly and side while he lay helplessly against the earth and the unbroken portion of egg holding his lower half. Then the tiny little dragon shoved one last time against the sharp edges of his previous dwelling and broke the last half of his egg into pieces. A cut opened up on his side as Rateevko struggled against the earth on top of a sharp corner of egg shell. When the young dragon propped himself up rather clumsily he opened up those haunting pinkish red eyes and looked up at the world.

Last edited by Rateevko on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rateevko
Rateevko

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

The Clouds are Fair (Open) Empty Re: The Clouds are Fair (Open)

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:35 pm

I watched as the egg I've been watching over was cracking, the sounds of a mewling hatchling alive as he began to break out. I cringed at the part of which I could see blood on him, but all dragons need to learn pain at times. "Welcome to the world, little one." I said, licking all of the areas where he was bleeding. I wonder if he would reconize me as his mother, or his father as his father. I kept on licking the blood slowly leaking out of his wounds.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:56 pm

The little dragon hiccups a few times as his mother licks his frail body. The wounds began to close up quickly allowing the child to ignore the pain they had caused him. He glances up at Areo seeing her for the first time. A tiny smile appears spreading across his dainty features as Rateevko stretches out his tiny wings.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorya Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:30 am

The space was getting too crowded... It was difficult to move now, she had to leave... The stickiness of the yolk no longer felt comforting, just an annoyance, really, since she no longer floated through the thick goo in a subconscious sleep. She seemed to instinctively follow the motions, allowing her egg tooth to land a blow at the surface. A single crack, then another, then another... With each stab at the shell, she seemed to grow more excited, the egg shaking with her effort. With one last effort, the hatchling stretched out her appendages as much as she could. She felt the confining prison of an egg shatter.

Energy rushed through her as exhilaration swept through her body. Her first breath entered her lungs in an almost painful manner, the cold air surprising the tiny organs, and the hatchling let out a powerful cry, emitting her first bout of wind power as her exhale caused a small, weak wall of air push through the atmosphere. The baby dragoness felt a small sense of accomplishment as she peeked open her eyes for the first time, seeing nothing but blurry pictures she couldn't quite grasp.
Zorya
Zorya

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:12 pm

(Just gonna.. hop in here.)
Asero stared at the cage around him, almost like he was trying to intimidate it into cracking. He had been aware for a few hours, truly aware that was, not just sitting there thinking that the shell and stickiness were all that existed. There was something out there, and he had to get out of the once comfy little place. He didn't know why, but his gut told him to brake free. It was the only thing that mattered, the only thing running through his mind. He placed a paw against the shell and tapped, seeing what would happen. Harder and harder, he repeated the action until he slammed his nubby claws full force into the shell. They unexpectedly elongated about half an inch, the maximum for now, and pierced through. He did the same with the other paw and hit and scratched it over and over until there was light. He stuck his head through and gave a terrified yet curious little squeak, drawing his head back in for a second before breaking completely free of the confines of the egg. His blue eyes stared in wonder around him.

Asero

Male Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:30 pm

I nuzzled Ratty before hearing another egg cracking. I gently layed him on the ground and went over to the egg. I watched her crack, then exert a loud cry, at least for a baby. I went over to nudge her with my snout, perking my ears at the hatching of another. I gently picked her up and set her by her brother. I went over and watched the other one hatch, watching as he stuck his head out for a moment before going back in with a squeak. I laughed before seeing his blue eyes open. I gently picked him up and set him by his siblings, resting by them. Happy. Full. Complete.

(MOONWING GET ON HERE YOU BUTT)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:42 pm

(Do you mind if I join this?)
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:00 pm

(I don't mind if you join as long as you are okay with a very possibly angry mother coming at you + I don't know if the others are okay with you joining)

Rateevko felt himself lifted up as his mother began to groom him. Then all of the sudden she placed him back onto the ground where the child promptly uttered a chirp of complaint. He staggered around until falling onto his belly before looking towards the other eggs that littered the nest. It became apparent that he wasn't the only child around, but that the others were hatching out of their eggs.

Twisting his head and neck around to watch because his legs were too exhausted from their earlier workout, Ratty looked to see two other eggs cracking apart. Zorya's egg was the first to crumble out from around the darker hatchling. Her scales were a stark contrast to Rateevko's making the gleeful little hatchling smile as he looked over his sister. At her little yell Rat was buffeted by a blast of wind which made him wince until it passed.

Wanting to move closer to the other creatures like him who had come out of the white crumbly eggs, Ratty squirmed over towards the last egg. His weak claws scrabbled over the earth pushing the weak child up onto his paws. Though Rat promptly wobbled before falling over into his brother Asero's egg. The white child cracked the tiny bits of egg to the left of Asero while their mother watched over them.

Aeewwpphhfffnnnaaa... The dragon paused as his throat uttered strange noises. He was trying to get his mothers attention again, and had just discovered his vocal cords.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorya Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:49 pm

((Omg we're venturing towards the Kawaii end of the spectrum (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

And @ Mirajane, Ditto to what Ratty said, just be sure the others are fine with it too!))

As her eyesight slowly began to clear, the child has the sense of being pushed which caused a small burst of noise which could only be described as a first giggle. It took a few seconds for her eyes to focus on the large blob that had neared her so close as to nudge her and pick her up. She grinned as she seemed to sense that warm feeling that all children had when they lay eyes on their mother. Areo's comforting presence calmed the somewhat excited and curious little devil enough to be carried over to Rateevko. Rateevko's bright white hide was an alarming change to her newborn sight, the vivid color causing her to shake her head a few times to get used to it. She didn't know it at the time, but Zorya would later learn that that pinkish red her brother had for eyes were very much like her own.

Zorya followed behind Rateevko as he ventured off to meet the third and final sibling. While her steps were just about as graceful as a one-legged duck, Zorie had a certain flow to her movement, a bounce that displayed a growing strength inside her. As Areo finally shifted Asero closer to her, she inspected the grey hatchling, curiosity lasting only long enough to scramble over to him to make a funny noise before turning her attention to other places. Her eyes rolled over Rateevko and the shells. She was no longer interested in the eggshells. She knew what they were. They were some kind of restraints, or they had been, at least. Now she was free of them, and she at last returned her attention back at her mother, tiny crimson eyes seeking out those of a crystal blue. She waddled closer to her mother with a happy grin and a sort of panting sound. Had the child been bigger, she probably would have rammed into her mother in a sort of hug, but the child was just tiny enough to reach her mother belly and placing a few fond paws over it.
Zorya
Zorya

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:16 pm

(I have no objections, Mirajane)
Asero waved his paws as if trying to swim as he was picked up, slipping and falling over as he was set down due to his back right leg only having one little talon. He moved his head to look at it and let out a small growl before standing. His sister had walked towards him during his small struggle and make an odd noise. He cocked his head and made one back of his own before watching her scramble off. Asero attempted at walking again, this time managing to stay up. He had made his talon grow again and hooked it into the ground beneath him, giving him more leverage as he wobbled towards the other small looking animal that had different skin and made an even weirder noise than the darker one. He promptly fell over on his brother as soon as he reached him.

Asero

Male Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:48 pm

(I honestly don't care who joins, but one angry momma on the way!)

I let the hatchlings scramble around, making sure to keep a close eye on them. My tail was flicking in worry. What if one got hurt? I didn't know much about taking care of babies, and Blaze was already older when I got him. I felt like exploring would be good for them. When Blaze got up I would leave them with him so I could go hunting... Or should I stay? I was unsure, wondering what would happen if another dragon came. I was worried but tried to keep it down, watching them as they tested out their vocal cords and examining each other.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:03 pm

(>< yes, yes very kawaii)

The darker hatchling crawled towards Rateevko distracting him from trying to get their mothers attention. He quiets down as Zorya walks over watching the darker female walk. She was doing much better at it than he was.

While Ratty was busy looking over his new sister he felt something heavy fall on top of him. Asero promptly wiggled around doing something on top of Rat causing little cuts to mar his soft leathery skin. The white hatchling mewled pitifully as either his siblings claws or rough scales damaged his own hide.

Pushing against his brother and sister Rateevko tried to get away from them because he was getting overwhelmed and frightened by everything. Things were happening just too quickly for the poor little fellow.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorya Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:45 am

Zorya flicked her head towards the sounds her brothers made, her attention once again shifting. She stared at Rateevko in his attempt go get away. She didn't know he had been hurt, but she did know he was doing some form of running. A game of sort? Yes! That must be it! Maybe they were playing a game! She wanted to play too, she couldn't just leave all the fun to her brothers! In sudden excitement she made another giggle and turned towards her siblings. Instead of chasing after Rat, however, Zorie wanted to make a tremendous noise instead! She opened her mouth, inhaled, and...

Flew backwards. That was odd. She tried to figure out what had happened. When she roared - or, at least, the closest to a roar a hatchling could get to - there had been a powerful gust of wind escaping through her throat. She remembered her ears had filled up with the buffeting sound of flowing air as she exerted her cry. Though it wasn't powerful enough to do much, the lightest of the eggshells had shifted a bit and Zorie's tiny body was not prepared for the amount of force she would let loose. Zorya found herself on her belly, tumbled backwards a few feet. She sat up and shook her head, confused.

She tried it again, same result. She didn't understand what she had done. She seemed to glance up at her mom expectantly as if she held all the answers.
Zorya
Zorya

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:18 am

Asero let out another small squeak as his brother began pushing him and squirming underneath him. Once he realized that he was hurting his brother he began desperately trying to get off of him, most likely causing even more damage in the process. He couldn't get a hold on the soil as his one taloned back leg desperately waved around, it would hit the soil then slip before he could did in the talon. He heard a cry and a gust of wind hit him in the back, but it wasn't quite strong enough to move him. The sudden gust did scare him enough to where he slid forward on his brother and sunk his little claws into the soil, dragging himself off of Rateevko and trying to avoid hitting him with his back feet.

Asero

Male Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:28 pm

As soon as MoonWing was done with his Vulcan duties, he was rushing towards his and Areo’s cave. ”Today is this day, Today is the day the eggs will hatch." thought Moon. His mind was racing. He knew he had to get to the cave as soon as possible. Moon suddenly realized that he had passed the cave. ”Are you kidding me!? I must have been lost in thought" Moon thought to himself. He turned around and slowly flew back to the cave. He landed in front of the entrance and raced into the cave. He zoomed to Areo and did a series of taps that meant:
”How are you, and where are the eggs?"
MoonWing
MoonWing
SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 am

( Lead has to be a part of this. Only because I've never introduced him to a hatchling and I want to get creative with he reaction. Don't worry he won't eat them.... Or will he? MUHAHAHA. But no seriously they are too cute to die :3 )

Lead soared silently in the sky, his creamy white fur matching the sun stroked clouds. Occasionally, his weight would shift and he would tilt to the side before he straightened himself again. This was because of a recently opened wound on his side, a trophy ( and burden ) of his victory. Of course his victories were more than common so this 'trophy' was more a burden than anything. Lead caught the scent of dragons. Rogues to be exact. Their scent also carried traces of something similar but.. different. He thought it to be awfully familiar and dove below the clouds for a peek. Only quickly though, as the other rogues may not be very pleased to see a 100 foot dragon covered head to toe in blood and dust. He landed swiftly on the ground, despite his sheer size and took shelter among the brush. As he peered out, he caught sight of a Nightwing and a Lightwing, supposedly mates. But besides them were newly hatched dragonlings, both small and pitiful. He hissed lowly. Lead was suddenly greeted by a sharp pain. He roared and tossed a large bear trap out into the open and slid out of the brush. He raised a hand and crushed it under his hooked talons.
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:12 am

( I said Lightwing... STUPID STUPID STUPID *Facedesk* )
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 pm

I listened to them playing, then smelled more blood coming off of Ratty. I gently lifted Asero off of him and picked up Ratty. I licked him again, just in time to hear MoonWing come down. I purred and listened to what he has to say (tap) and laughed. "Why silly, they are all right here!" I motioned to the air by me, still remembering the gusts of wind Zorya blew off. but before I could talk to her I heard a landing in some bushes, and something being thrown. I got to my feet, growling. I sniffed the air, smelling the cold scent of the IceWing Lead. "Lead, what are you doing here?" I asked him, trying to be calm but nervous for my babies.

(Lead, we're in a cave o3o)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

MoonWing watched as Areo told him that the hatchling were right there. Moon picked one up and nuzzled it, then put it back down. He then turned to Areo quite in surprise as she growled. Moon turned toward where she was facing and growled louder than Areo. He then coughed up some blood because he growled. He looked at the bushes and did some taps on Areo that meant:
”Who is that?"
MoonWing
MoonWing
SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorya Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:24 pm

((Short post is short Razz))

Zorya looked up at MoonWing. She tilted her head in a childlike fashion and made another noise of curiosity. Before she could wander up to her father, though, she saw both adults turn their heads, their gazes wary and and unsure. She heard her father growl. Looking passed them, she spotted Lead. Zorie didn't know who this newcomer was, but she could tell her parents were apprehensive around him. Well, she wasn't scared. She scrambled up to the foot of her father and gave a loud cry towards Lead, causing her to tumble backwards with the force of wind that escaped her maw once more.

She quickly but clumsily regained her footing and her position, however, and held her head up proudly.
Zorya
Zorya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Blaze slept peacefully until he heard a crack. Fearing it was someone's neck, he jumped up scared. He saw the eggs hatch and Ratty get stabbed, and held back both a whimper and a laugh. He stayed silent until Lead came, and not knowing the dragon, he leaped forward in front of his family, and opened his maw, letting ashes fly out of his maw every now and then and a orange glow come from it.
Lexi
Lexi
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 am

( I know, but I figured there would be an open area in front of the cave. xD ) Lead perked an ear when he heard the familiar voice. He recognized the rogue Nightwing and let his muscles relax. He cleared his throat and spoke in a cracked voice. "I smelt something odd, didn't think it'd be you. If you haven't already processed this, I like to know what decides to lurk into the rogue territory.. Or too close to my mountain.." He scoffed, flicking his gaze to a giant opening in a mountain not far from the cave. Lead spotted the two puny dragonlings as they began to approach him and attempt to attack him. He raised a brow and smirked at their failure to do so. "This is what you've been doing?"
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:12 pm

MoonWing watched as Blaze got in front of Moon. He let Blaze let out his ash, then Moon rushed in front of everyone and glared at Lead. He roared, but as he roared blood splattered everywhere. He coughed and looked at Lead accusingly.
MoonWing
MoonWing
SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Asero sat where his mother had set him and cocked his head at the large thing. He seemed similar in basic appearance to the rest of them, but he was so much bigger, and he looked fluffy instead of smooth. He walked completely past his family, curious instead of afraid. Falling every now and then because of the awkward talon, but less than he had been. He walked directly up to Lead's leg and sniffed him, before rubbing his head against him and rearing up, hugging the fluffiness.

Asero

Male Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:29 pm

(Asero - "He's so fluffy I'm gonna die" while Rat is scared out of his mind XD)

Rateevko cried more loudly as his brother rushed to get off of his back. Once the little white child felt Sero's weight diminish the young dragon squirmed away towards Areo's paws.

The arrival of Moonwing frightened the leathery white child further towards his mother. Rat had seen his mother after hatching, and had already keyed in on the fact that she was his caregiver. Moonwing had arrived a tad bit late just after Rat had hatched. So he did not recognized his father as a his parent yet. So when Moonwing walked towards his mate Rateevko hugged Areo's leg and began crying loudly. His big wide eyes were locked onto Moonwing's form as he cried and shivered.

The white dragon's heart raced as a second large dragon appeared. Tears rolled down the white hatchling's face while he hid his head as best as he could against Areo's ankle.

Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next