Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice]

2 posters

Go down

Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice] Empty Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice]

Post by Tenebris Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 am

The sun radiated with a glow of harmony, it reflected upon Tenebris's scales, making his usual black brooding onyx hide gleam uncharacteristically, even here on the NightWing border before the no mans land which was neutrally reserved mainly for the Rogue outcasts of every society the sun seemed to get ever brighter compared to the inner lands of the NightWings. He had been waiting for several hours, and he had his right clawed talons relentlessly running over one of the rings adorning his horns on his forehead. He was anxious, although maintaining his dignified domineering stature, he wasn't fearful of this mission, but he has other ambitions to bare fruit on his agenda from this mission.

He contemplated that Oculus wouldn't seek him out after all, given that their conversation was abruptly brought to an end when they spoke about the Crown Prince outside the Palace. But he knew the Dragons unfaltering loyalty and faith in Gemini would lead him to offering his aid to seeking out the Prince Perhaps Lieutenant has foolishly set off without me to gain the Queens favour... That would be typical and far to cliché for such a smart Dragon, surely he isn't that reckless and understands I have the information he needs to find the hatchling..

Tenebris gave a scoff to right himself back to reality, he had faith that the Lieutenant would find him, he was stood upon a high ridge, not the most secure location, but anyone leaving the NightWing Kingdom to head towards the IceWing domain would see his lurking black figure for miles around. He has a satchel wrapped around his shoulder and chest like a lanyard for necessary supplies. Standing upon the high ridge his eyes looked longingly out towards the direction he had to head, towards the IceWing Kingdom. If the winds permit, we should be within the lands of the IceWings by the dead of night, which allows for our natural camouflage to give us the tactical advantage...
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice] Empty Re: Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice]

Post by Oculus Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Late late late....once again, late... Oculus thought to himself as he flew around, looking for the place he was supposed to meet.  He had been held back from meeting up with him in a timely manner, having to grab a small fur square that bipedals used, and brought a piece of his flint for the cold weather ahead.  He had planned to be at the meeting place at high noon, staying in the shade of some trees as he waited on Tenebris, but was held up at the palace, and of course an incident at his own cave that he would not talk about.  Then there was the case of convincing his sister to stay and not go with him and Tenebris.  He called it a simple chore of picking something up, then coming back.  It was not entirely false, as Tenebris did plan on picking something, or someone up and coming back.

It was almost dusk as Oculus rounded a bend that was close to the checkpoint that led out, or into their own tribes territory.  Great, looks like he's been waiting for a while now... Oculus thought as he lightly landed down next to the Lord of Neutrality, giving a quick and courteous bow, remembering that Tenebris was still a lord, and could cause him a major headache for bad manners.  He was taller than himself, but not by much, and Oculus assumed he would soon outgrow Tenebris.  He cleared his throat, hoping to drag Tenebris's attention awya from their future path to where they were currently.  "Ah-hem, sorry for being late, I was...held back by family and personal matters." he spoke, trying to smile to disarm any hostilities from his late arrival.  Oculus took a peek around Tenebris, trying to see if he was bringing any sort of supplies.  "I brought a small ...uhhh...blanket, for when we find the hatchling to keep him warm, along with some flint to light a fire once out of Icewing territory to stay warm," Oculus said, stretching and flexing his wings to keep them warm and prevent them from going stiff.  "Have you ever been to the IceWing territory?  I'm only familiar with our own land....shoulda brought a map..." he spoke to himself, looking off into the direction he knew the IceWings lived, but once outside of their beloved NightWing territory, he would have no reference point to keep them on track during the day.  At night, the stars would keep their path straight.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice] Empty Re: Reign of turmoil [Private with Oculus, later Solstice]

Post by Tenebris Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:04 am

Oculus's arrival was a heart warming revelation for Tenebris Grand, now we can move. He stood confidently upon the rocky plateau as he acknowledged Oculus, he was somewhat surprised to see the young Dragon exchange his formalities with a bow, Tenebris even raises his right eye ridge in curiosity It seems he's learning and developing already, a better improvement than our last encounter. Giving a matching incline of his head as he bow himself in mutual respect, Tenebris returned a small soft smile at Oculus, after all the situation demanded it even if it was almost uncharacteristic coming from his dark visage while his piercing sapphire eyes fixated upon the younger Dragon.

Tenebris nodded intently at Oculus's words regarding the blanket, it was true despite his own supplies and oddities he had brought with him, he never thought of a blanket. Finally he opened his maw speaking to Oculus as he asked his question regarding Tenebris's experiences in the IceWing Kingdom. "Indeed, I've been there on several expeditions, I say such in confidence with you as it would be frowned upon. None the less my own desire of curiosity drove me onwards in regards to my research", his words remained well cultured and almost with an ethereal quality in his usual raspy smooth voice. Finishing his sentence he gave a nod in a gesture towards the satchel wrapped around his chest "In addition I have brought several medical supplies and apparatuses both for us and the young Prince. The IceWing Kingdom is cruel and harsh, we don't know what state we'll find him in, or what natural elements we'll come across", releasing a small sigh under his breath he turned and flared open his wings as he looked forward with determination towards the vague direction of the IceWings. "Are you ready my friend?"
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Oculus let out a mental sigh as Tenebris returned the gesture, guessing that it meant he had done it correctly.  Even though he was younger, he wasn't that much smaller than the elder dragon, and he knew he could easily fight him if needed.  But that would lead to bad things...like him being lectured on why beating up important drakes was bad....Oculus did not want a repeat lecture of that.  His head perked up slightly as Tenebris spoke, and he took a few moments to try and wrap the meaning behind his statement.  Curse aristocratic speech!  While still trying if Tenebris was complimenting, or insulting him, or even neither with his statement, Oculus chose to just ignore it as to prevent problems.  It seemed as if he wanted to get to the Ice Wing Territory in one day.  "That's good, medicine will be useful if...uhh....Ausurath... is injured or sick.  But why would we need it?  Just need to find shelter during the day, and travel at night to avoid detection. he spoke slowly and carefully, not wanting to upset Tenebris.  "Travelling too fast will draw attention, unwanted attention...so we have to be careful.  Stepping up besides Tenebris, Oculus flapped his wings, already warmed from just coming and ready to go.  "Lead the way, Lord of.....ermmm....uhhh....Advisor" he spoke, finishing with advisory to save himself from a potential mistake in guessing.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:09 am

Tenebris reared up upon his hind legs as he stared out once more into the distance, after a long period as he releases a small sigh under his breath to himself, he turns facing Oculus where his visage grows a soft pleasant smile almost uncharacteristic due to his dark features. "I think for this exercise Tenebris will do just fine, we'll keep formalities upon a regardl". With that he pushed himself forward, at first he seems to plummet towards the ground from their perch as if he made a misjudgement, but just before contact  is made with the ground, he glides with the cool breeze, majestically pivoting in the air as he reasserts himself, maintaining his regal yet domineering stature even in flight as he tilts his wings simply gliding, his neck craned over his shoulder as he awaits for Oculus.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down