Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

+14
Barracuda
Birch
NightFlare
Blaze
Dinnozo
Crystal
Arkhor
Perry Li-Dot
Droplet
Adra
Natrix
Rayla
Shiningwater
Asailia
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 3 Empty A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

Post by Asailia Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

((PLOT: This plot is a SeaWing wide story that I want everybody to participate in! There will be gore, and this will be a serious plot, so long, mature posts are expected. This will take place about a month after Atlas has left. A Guardian will disappear while out fishing. Nobody knows where he went.... At least until one of his horns wash up on the beach, covered in blood. Nobody knows what's happened, and when a few dragons go to search for him, they disappear as well. Little do the DraWings know that there is a beast in the deep, and that the waters are no longer safe.

An RPer for the beast, the Megalodon, is needed. If you're interested, PM me. All dragons killed in this will be NPCs, unless you have a SeaWing to get rid off, in which case, feel free to have them get eaten or something. We'll start just before the first Guardian disappears, and essentially, it will be a normal day.))

Sunlight streamed in through the castle windows onto Asailia, making her scales sparkle gently in the morning sun. Closing her eyes tighter for a moment at the light, the SeaWing female gently unfurled from her coil, opening her eyes slowly to glance around the room. Atlas had left just under a month ago, yet Asailia still felt strange about things. She was still unsure just how well she could lead an entire tribe by herself. Arkhor and Shine were extremely helpful, when they were around, but the feelings still were there. Shaking her head to clear it, Asailia climbed off of the little nest type area she slept in, stretching her limbs out one by one. She'd stayed in the land castle that night, having been up late working on papers with the Scholars. She had no doubt that there were probably just as many now that a few hours had passed. Sighing, Asailia made her way out of the room, finding the first ledge to the open sky and jumping out, spreading her wings and flying down to the coastline below.

It seemed most of the tribe was already up, and that she'd slept in. She just hoped she hadn't missed anything important. Landing gently on the rocks, Asailia took a deep breath of sea air, waving her tail at the few dragons on the beach, and others in the water, fishing. Everything was peaceful. So far, the FireWings hadn't sent any threats towards them, or even shown a bit of hostility outside of their normal level of acidity towards the Guardians patrolling the boarder. Smiling, Asailia waded into the water, ready to catch breakfast. After that, she'd go check on the Scholars before going and checking how things on the territory were doing. She doubted anything would be wrong, unless a rock had fallen on a Tracker again, like one had a few weeks ago. That Tracker had healed right away, however, and was no back to his normal duties.

((I will add in Adra as well, soon.))

Last edited by Asailia on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

Post by Asailia Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Bumppeeee. C'mon, I know there are more SWs around than this.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

Post by Elkas Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Barracuda charged out of the door, biting the shark's tail off as she went. Instead of thanking Asailia, she snarled and hissed "I could've handled that." She stopped and thought about where she would go. She swam up to an island atop the water and bumped into a dragon studying a shark tooth. Instead of apologizing, Cuda snapped "Watch it fat-wing!" She looked closely at the huge fang and grimaced, worried. It had to come from a huge shark. She made a step towards the water, then stopped. She had a cut, which was bleeding and would attract sharks.
Elkas
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:50 pm

I was studding the tooth until another dragon bumped into me. I turned to her, noticing her rudeness. "Well, it would be a bit nice to be nice to the dragon who can heal you." I said, a hint of annoyed in my calm voice. I noticed her grimace and step back towards the water, then stop. I noticed the sight and smell of blood coming off her, not to much though. "Do you need help with your cut?" I asked, wanting to make sure it didn't get infected. I looked back at the tooth in my hand, knowing it was a shark tooth. The only question was, what kind of shark was it and why was it so big? And the other questions there were, the dreaded ones, where is it and how many are there. With how big it was there couldn't be to many or else we would've seen one, and it would've taken up to much space. As long at we could find it and hopefully kill one, we could stand a chance against any more that were to come.

(Had to make my post longer with questions and words, it still feels short)
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Female Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:01 am

Adra had been waiting for Shiningwater's reply, but the commotion below overtook her attention. The trainee's ((she was still a trainee here xD)) eyes widened, and she immediately dived down towards the shore, the luminescent stripe on her tail flashing an instinctive warning to all. She'd never been much of a fighter. She was practically a pacifist, actually; she barely knew how to fight. But, she could heal. She didn't care quite how tired she got, she'd heal until she collapsed. Landing on the shore, Adra's wings folded to her sides as she jumped into the water, pulling out the closest dragon, who was swimming slowly, blood staining the water red around him. Grabbing the male's scruff, she yanked him ashore, thankfully getting to it without any of the sharks taking notice of her. Pulling the male halfway up the sand, she quickly glanced up "Bring all the injured to me!" She shouted, before bending, closing her eyes and pressing her nose to the dragon's scales, a soft orange light appearing as she began to heal him.

So many dragons were telling her to get away. To hide. If she'd been in any normal situation, she probably would have decided to talk it out. Now, it just made her angry. Get away? Hide, while her tribe fought for their lives? No. The female rolled away as Ark came in, breaking off from the shark that ended up crushed with Arkhor's power. She glanced over at him. She could feel fear on him, slightly, but most of his emotion seemed to be anger. It was hard to tell, however, as her ability to sense emotions was disrupted with all the different emotions flying around her, between the sharks, who were 99% bloodlust, and the dragons, whom had a range of emotions. Looking about, Asailia could see that many of the dragon's were heading towards the surface castle, all ranks that weren't either too young or too old helping to fight them off while others got away. Nodding to herself, Asailia turned in the water, swimming at another shark and slashing her claws across its side. "I'm not a hatching, Arkhor!" She replied, before latching her teeth in the shark's fin and rolling into a gator roll, spinning the shark along with her to confuse it.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:37 am

As Ark focused on the creature he suddenly noticed Asailia rush past him, snarling in frustration he didn't want her to get hurt or worse. With one final blast of a large whirlpool against the monster he dashed towards Asailia, "Hey! Go help the others! I can handle this! I don't want you getting hurt" looking towards her in worry he hoped she would listen. Gaining his focus again he spotted a shark rushing towards her, managing to crush it in time in front of her. Grabbing her he pushed her towards the palace"Asailia! Go! I don't want to end up hurting you!" it was fairly easy to see the fear in his eyes, but it wasn't for himself but for her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:11 pm

((Do people even want to do this anymore, or should I just close this up?))
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:04 pm

((I dunno what to do with Cuda. And Ray is gone, so we need a new shark. I think it would be easier to just close it up and reopen a similar topic later.))
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:14 pm

((Yeah. I was thinking of just closing it and going on, and in a few weeks holding a banquet to celebrate the defeat of the sharks, maybe inviting all of the tribes, considering people have been wanting something fun to happen))
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 am

// fair enough, damn wanted to see Asail's reaction XD //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3