Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the Blue (SeaWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the Blue (SeaWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

By the Blue (SeaWings)

3 posters

Go down

By the Blue (SeaWings) Empty By the Blue (SeaWings)

Post by Dinnozo Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 am

///This is just a random topic. Nothing like, 'OMG THE MEGADOLON IS ATTACKING ME' but I just thought the SeaWings needed a little bump. Dinnozo is still a Hatchling at this point.///

Dinnozo pranced on the ocean shore, kicking up sand with her front paws. She was alone, at the moment, but a young Dragonling all alone on the beach guaranteed that Dinnozo would have company quite soon.

But for now, Dinnozo was chasing a bright red crab, pouncing on it, then letting it run for a few feet before jumping on it again. The baby dragon kept it away of the water, but every time she realized the shell was becoming dry, she would dip it in the ocean. Then she would set it down and run after it some more.

Well, Dinnozo ran out of fun. She caught the crab, but as she let it go, the prey didn't move. It just twitched, then go limp. Dinnozo prodded at it. Still no movement. She put it in her mouth. Still no movement. She put it in the water. Still no movement.

"Well there goes my fun," Dinnozo muttered. Then she sat down, her front paws in the water, and she watched the sea ripple and crash silently.
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

By the Blue (SeaWings) Empty Re: By the Blue (SeaWings)

Post by Vann Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 pm

The 8ft shark thrashed about a few more times before becoming still as the water around it turned red. And then it disappeared into the maw that held it. Vann could see a few other sharks nearby, drawn by the smell of a fresh kill. But they were all about the same size as their fallen comrade, if not slightly bigger, and knew better than to mess with the dragon. If only the one currently being eaten had known that. As Vann finished his meal, he surfaced to feel a bit of sunlight and to check on the beach. Of course, there was really no need to; nothing ever happened. But what's this? Vann smiled as he saw a Hatchling playing on the beach. As he watched her play with what looked like a crab, he wondered why she was there alone. Soon, the Hatchling stopped playing and simply sat on the beach. Vann swam over and crawled onto the sand, dragging himself along like a sea turtle over to the little dragon. "Hello, there. Why are you out here by yourself?"
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:23 am

Delphin was flying overhead Dinnozo, told to watch over his little sister by his Father, Arkhor. The Guardian Lieutenant dipped his large wings and landed down with a heavy thud throwing sand and shingle into the sea.

"Dinnozo, is this dragon bothering you?" he asked with a very protective tone in his voice, his gills glowing and the horns on his head gleaming in the sunlight. He noticed the sharks, and muttered, ordering them to leave. They did so.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 am

Dinnozo let out a scream as she saw a dragon she never saw before crawl to her. She leapt to her paws, and when Delphin appeared she ran behind him.

"Yes, yes, I don't know what he is but I think he's about to eat-" she was ranting, but realized what the other dragon said. Dinnozo tilted her head to the side and examined him.

'Hello'? Dinnozo repeated in her mind. He just wants to tell me hello? He's not going to eat me?

"Um, never mind," she said to Delphin, glancing up at him. Then she looked at the other SeaWing. She slowly prowled out from behind her big brother. "Uh, hi. I was playing."
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:57 am

Vann smiled at the Hatchling. "Don't worry, I only eat sharks. And playing, eh? Mind if I join you?" He lowered his snout into the sand and used it to dig around. He found another red crab and set it down so it crawled toward the Hatchling. "How about I tell you my name, so we won't be strangers anymore? I'm Vann."
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down