Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

+14
Barracuda
Birch
NightFlare
Blaze
Dinnozo
Crystal
Arkhor
Perry Li-Dot
Droplet
Adra
Natrix
Rayla
Shiningwater
Asailia
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 2 Empty A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

Post by Asailia Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

((PLOT: This plot is a SeaWing wide story that I want everybody to participate in! There will be gore, and this will be a serious plot, so long, mature posts are expected. This will take place about a month after Atlas has left. A Guardian will disappear while out fishing. Nobody knows where he went.... At least until one of his horns wash up on the beach, covered in blood. Nobody knows what's happened, and when a few dragons go to search for him, they disappear as well. Little do the DraWings know that there is a beast in the deep, and that the waters are no longer safe.

An RPer for the beast, the Megalodon, is needed. If you're interested, PM me. All dragons killed in this will be NPCs, unless you have a SeaWing to get rid off, in which case, feel free to have them get eaten or something. We'll start just before the first Guardian disappears, and essentially, it will be a normal day.))

Sunlight streamed in through the castle windows onto Asailia, making her scales sparkle gently in the morning sun. Closing her eyes tighter for a moment at the light, the SeaWing female gently unfurled from her coil, opening her eyes slowly to glance around the room. Atlas had left just under a month ago, yet Asailia still felt strange about things. She was still unsure just how well she could lead an entire tribe by herself. Arkhor and Shine were extremely helpful, when they were around, but the feelings still were there. Shaking her head to clear it, Asailia climbed off of the little nest type area she slept in, stretching her limbs out one by one. She'd stayed in the land castle that night, having been up late working on papers with the Scholars. She had no doubt that there were probably just as many now that a few hours had passed. Sighing, Asailia made her way out of the room, finding the first ledge to the open sky and jumping out, spreading her wings and flying down to the coastline below.

It seemed most of the tribe was already up, and that she'd slept in. She just hoped she hadn't missed anything important. Landing gently on the rocks, Asailia took a deep breath of sea air, waving her tail at the few dragons on the beach, and others in the water, fishing. Everything was peaceful. So far, the FireWings hadn't sent any threats towards them, or even shown a bit of hostility outside of their normal level of acidity towards the Guardians patrolling the boarder. Smiling, Asailia waded into the water, ready to catch breakfast. After that, she'd go check on the Scholars before going and checking how things on the territory were doing. She doubted anything would be wrong, unless a rock had fallen on a Tracker again, like one had a few weeks ago. That Tracker had healed right away, however, and was no back to his normal duties.

((I will add in Adra as well, soon.))

Last edited by Asailia on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

Post by Dinnozo Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Dinnozo spun around as she heard muffled cries in the water. Her eyes widened in fear as she saw her sister, Droplet, struggling in the water. She raced to the tides, but only to her knees. She called out, "Droplet! Don't worry! I-I'll try to save you!"
She waded deeper in the water, but due to her young age, she couldn't swim. Luckily to frantic paddling, she felt her paws hit the sandy surface once again. She shone her lights (which were oddly only on her feet), which is what she did when in fear. "DROPLET!" She glanced back at her father. "Dad! Droplet!"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beast In Our Waters ((SeaWings must join!!))

Post by Arkhor Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:00 pm

It wasn't long before he heard the cries of both Droplet and Din, gasping slightly he rushed off after her, diving quickly into the sea water he was next to Droplet within a few seconds, his gaze turned towards the creature as he spotted how large it was, using his power to control sea creatures only proved useless as the large shark still darted towards them, grabbing Droplet with his paws he held her tightly as he prepared to defend himself, with a quick swing of his tail he slapped the shark's snout, soon enough he fled away. Ark smiling knowing that Droplet was safe he walked back up towards the others placing Drop back in his mane. Letting out a sigh he glanced over towards Asailia again "... Since when do Sharks roam our beach, I couldn't control it either...." giving her a worried look he began to wonder why his power failed him.

// This wasn't the monster Shark btw, just going to say another shark who's part of that group or something //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Once landed, Droplet huggles Ark's neck and wraps her tail around Mr.Anemone. That mean Sharky almost ate her tail along with Mr.Anemone if it wasnt for her daddy! She gave a little tremble, not shaking her father, but do to her light weight and soft, sliky scales, it should have almost made him feel ticklish. (<-- IDK How to write that in a non weird way >.<)  The amount of how terrified she was blocked out all sound, except for the loud, calming sounds of the Ocean Waves. Then she loosened her grip of her father's neck and looked at the back of his head. "Wa-Waddy...." She stuttered. "Wat were dat tingy?!" (Shes asking what the animal was). "Wit were so bwig!!!"
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Asailia had taken to the air at Droplet's cries, and Dinnozo's soon joining in. Arkhor was ahead of her. If she hadn't been scared something had happened, she would have smiled at his dedication to his children. Now, however, she hovered above the water, him having been done saving Droplet before she'd arrived. Staring down at the water, the female's light aqua gaze narrowed, her head tipping to the side. Sharks? That Arkhor couldn't control.... and that one seemed a bit bigger than regular sharks, in a way. And a bit darker in color. Maybe a new breed? Beating her wings, Asailia shook her head and turned away, her mind wondering about the shark, and what it had been eating to bloody the water so.

She landed on the beach a few minutes after Ark, having been gliding slowly while thinking. At his words, she glanced at him worriedly, her tail and wing flowers opening and closing apprehensively. "I don't know," she replied. "Its strange that you couldn't control it... the fact that it was even here bothers me. Sharks know not to come here. That aside, did that shark seem strange to you?"
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:41 pm

(Bump. I need Ark to post and answer Drops question)
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:36 am

Replying to Droplet's question, "I don't know Drop, it was a shark but it was different than others" frowning slightly he turned his gaze back to asailia, nodding he replied "Yeah... Its worrying, something maybe at work here, I would advise all trainees and below not to enter the waters till I figure this out" sighing he continued "Has anyone gone missing recently?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:27 pm

((When should I enter as the megaladon?))
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Birch Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:43 pm

((Whenever you please. I plan on yanking this back into activity by it's toes soon.))
Birch
Birch
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:52 pm

"Not that I know of," Asailia replied, "But I haven't done the rounds yet, nor done the paperwork. Something might have changed."Glancing back at the water, she nodded. "I'll start sending the word about. No trainees or hatching in the water. Or expecting mothers. Nobody who isn't at the prime condition to react quickly to whatever this is." Turning slightly, she opened her wings. "I'm going to start the rounds now. Hopefully I won't find anything." [/b]

Last edited by Asailia on Sun May 03, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:06 pm

(Aaaaand que the death of a random NPC! Is this an okay post, Asai? Razz)

Deep in the ocean blue, a mysterious, giant figure approached the dragons, swimming like a fish. This highly intelligent beast - well, intelligent for its species, anyway - had hatched a plan in the black abyss of the ocean, waiting silently for a chance to strike. Only now had it decided to do so. The tribe was weak, thanks to the fact that Shiningwater had recently become a goddess, and therefore didn't have much power to help the tribe anymore. Now was the giant creature's chance, to attack the group with a giant force of sharks, while they were still getting organized.

Okay, Sunburn, you take the west flank. George, you take the eastern. We'll corner them from all sides. Sunny, you go south. I'll take north, straight ahead... the giant shark said to his underlings telepathically.

The sharks nodded, and began to swam around the island, using coordination you'd never seen before. The sharks started circling the island the dragons were on. Some dragons who were in the water noticed the sharks, and growled, beginning to back up out of the water.

But they didn't have the chance to. Suddenly, a huge shark, not the megaladon, swam forward, devouring a smaller SeaWing tracker whole, before diving back into the water. The shark had been about 20 meters in length, triple the size of the seawing it had just devoured. But that was tiny compared to the megaladon, the nearly 200-250 foot monster shark that was quickly approaching the island. But suddenly, the shark turned. A group of five SeaWings were flying casually towards Asaila, ready to help guard her, when it happened.

Suddenly, the monster shark leaped into the air, and devoured all five seawings whole, before diving back down into the water.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:47 am

// Gezz this got extreme pretty fast XD, again I'm not sure if Ark should fight. Because he would finish it fast lifting the large shark out of the water XD //

Nodding towards Asailia's commands, he noticed a group of trackers and guardians heading towards the beach. Focusing on his kids at the moment he didn't realize that there was a large force within the water in till it was too late. Turning his head towards the ocean as the large monster shark jumped free from the water, frowning at the sight as he noticed some of his tribe where eaten. Briefly turning towards the others he swiftly charged towards the Ocean, placing Droplet down he dived into the depths scanning the area looking for the monster. Soon enough he soon realized with his normal sense that it was in fact a pack of sharks all humongous, using his powers he started to glow trapping a few of the smaller ones in dense water. Trying as he might the monster shark was too large to envelope while holding the others. Looking shocked at the size of the creature he had to move fast, deciding to crush the other sharks as quickly as possible using the pressure of the water.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 pm

((Bump.))
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Cuda was busy working on her next sword. It was the same dark mineral as her armor, with more green symbols embedded in it. And, of course, a sapphire blade. With one last hammer strike, she was done. She left the sword to cool and went down into the underwater area of her lair. She lived away from the palace for three reasons, 1. too much noise, 2. Too many dragons and 3. lately, too many hatchlings. Cuda hated the cheery little wyrms. Hearing a thud at her door, she grabbed her sword, (which was identical to the one she had just forged.) and swam down to the underwater entrance. Peering out of the little window she spotted the biggest shark she had ever clapped eyes on. She backed up and adopted a defensive position, right as the behemoth smashed through the entrance, taking a bit of wall with it. It was at least 70 feet long. Cuda had never seen a Helicoprian this big. Its bottom jaw was curved and resembled a nautilus shell. In fact, it only got halfway into her lair. But that was far enough to cause trouble for her. She slashed at it with her sword whenever it got close, but it soon knocked her only weapon away. She swam up, which gave her a slight edge. She would be harder to get to from there. She roared in fury, lashing out at the shark when needed. She wished the beast would just leave her alone.

(If you want to help Cuda, there's an above-ground entrance on an island.)
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sat May 02, 2015 6:15 pm

I was laying in my cove, my eyes slightly open, listening to the waves cone upon the beach. It was a sunny day and I didn't realize the commotion going on with the other Seawings. I got up, sand falling from my arms back down into the countless grains. I walked out of the entrance of my cove, taking in the lovely sent of salt water. I walked down to the Shore, stopping upon a perfect shell. I picked it up and noticed something below it, a gaint shark tooth. 'Strange.' I thought, taking the shell and the tooth back to my cove. I took a strand of seaweed off the wall, soaked it in water, and straitened it. I took the shell and made a whole in the top of it then put it on the seaweed and tied it around my neck, I then turned to the strange tooth. The tooth was bigger than any shark tooth I've seen before. I grabbed the tooth and flew out of my cave.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Female Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sun May 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Oh my Shardas.... Asailia was dumbfounded. The size of the shark was daunting, so much so that she sat frozen for a moment, her mind focused on the fact that three Border Guardians and two Trackers just died. Just like that, gone forever. That thought pricked her mind up, and her eyes narrowed, the black lines that were her glow in the dark scales, usually used for Aquatic, beginning to glow in anger. Lifting her head, Asailia,let out a deafening roar, one of challenge, and rising up, and protecting her tribe. Those were the orders she gave. To fight back, and protect the hatchings. She could only hope that her voice had been loud enough to hear from afar. Opening her wings and tail, the blades of all three of the flowers snapped open, the razor sharp edges flinging slightly in the sun as she jumped into the air, flying a bit before passing Ark, flicking his side with her tail so he knew she was there, and hopefully wouldn't attack her, before diving into the water, her body wavering as she began to turn into the liquid, heading speedily towards the part of the territory where SeaWings had built homes that lay both in and out of the water, hoping to evacuate, and gather a force to fight back. It took a good bit of willpower not to turn straight to the megalodon and fight it.

The town itself was overrun, sharks everywhere, and Asailia was forced to dissolve completely into water to avoid attack. She swam through the beasts, flashing in Aquatic random phrases to catch attention. In her current state, all it looked like was flashes of light. But that would help. It was then she noticed a shark, halfway in, and halfway out of a building. Narrowing her eyes, she sped towards it, recognizing the building as the Head Vulcan's home. Growling, Asailia immediately curved up, serializing just enough to dash towards the shark, grabbing onto it with her claws and sinking her teeth into its side, her tail flower coming around like a scorpion's tail to slash into its side.

((Whoop, done. I guess that's all who's joining. Try to keep posting order, okay guys? And that was an EXCELLENT post, Ray. <3 ))
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Fri May 15, 2015 5:51 am

Buummpeeee
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Fri May 15, 2015 8:24 am

(OOC: Can I join in this posting order; and is Delph the lieutenant in this thread?)

The lieutenant heard the screams, the roars and the crunches. He knew something was not right. The blue drake was about a mile up in the air, a tiny dot in the tropical sky.

He spotted one huge shark and dive-bombed, hitting it and severing it in two. Then, he called out to all the whales and orcas in the area. They all hated sharks with a vengeance. Delphin was like a torpedo in the water - the fastest of the trackers he out-paced the sharks behind them, fooling and tricking their stupid fish brains.

Bells and horns rung out above the water, lights flashing across the sky; cannons firing into the ocean, jets of water firing into the air raining down on the dragons. Sharks and SeaWings were fighting all around Delph. Then, he saw Asailla, speeding off into the town, so he followed her - quickly.

He roared in anger as he sliced yet another shark in half with his claws, crocodillian jaws latched onto another at the same time. Where were those whales? Were they ignoring him?
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Fri May 15, 2015 9:03 am

As more reinforcements came forward, this time up to ten or fifteen, they saw their queen fleeing. They blinked, confused, then saw the millions of sharks in the water. Because they hadn't yet been warned of the danger of the giant megaladon, they were not aware of how powerful and truly dangerous it was. They flew down, and killed a few of the sharks.

But the megaladon had other plans. Just like with the older trackers and guardians who had flown to assist Asailia, the creature leaped up, opening its mouth as wide as possible. Two of the fifteen dragons managed to escape its jaws. Eight were swallowed whole; five were captured in the teeth of the shark. The beast swam back down into the ocean, leaving the two guardians standing there, shocked and terrified at the sheer power of the beast.

They regained their senses quickly, and dashed back to the queen. "Asailia! It is unsafe for you here! We have to evacuate everyone at once!" they shouted, fear visible in their eyes.
Aura
Aura

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri May 15, 2015 11:10 am

// cough errr Ray you forget about me? XD your not able to leap out of the water.... //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri May 15, 2015 11:13 am

(Hmm? Why not?)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri May 15, 2015 11:34 am

// Because Ark would have atleast slowed the shark down leading you not to jump as high atleast XD (only being fair since technically his power could lift the shark or atleast trap it) //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Fri May 15, 2015 1:00 pm

~ Sorry I haven't posted a lot on this topic. I thought it kind of died, so sorry... Hopefully Dinnozo will be thrown back in! ~

Dinnozo yelped when sharks began to swirl in the vast rippling sea. The little SeaWing leaped up in the air in fear, and yipped, "Big fish! Big fish!" She didn't know they were called sharks... She was a horribly slow learner. She ran around in circles on the beach, panicking.
"The apocolypse! The apocolypse is here!"
Dinnozo stopped panicking in a few moments. It was when she saw some dragons be swallowed whole... Dinn knew that she must stop freaking out and make an attempt to help her Tribe, even though of her young age.
She wiped away a few tears, then slowly strode forward to the edge of the water. To no dragon in particular, she yelled, "How can I help?"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue May 26, 2015 3:37 pm

((Guys, keep to the order. There are a few of you due to post before I can.))
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Frowning as the large shark escaped towards another group of seawings, he tried his hardest keeping up with the beast but it was to late before he could move either the shark or the fellow tribesmen. Deciding that he needed to end this fast or others would perish, jumping out of the water he quickly rose high above the water. Turning back towards the Ocean he dived with sheer force aiming towards the large beast, crashing through the water he landed a hit with his body trying to push the shark and grab its attention.

Shaking his head from being slightly dazed he spotted Asailia that seemed to being having trouble, growling in frustration as there was too many of them along with the monster. Quickly side dashing towards her, he crushed some of the nearby sharks with his previous water pressure ability. "Asailia! Get some cover and get clear!" Gesturing towards the shoreline he glanced back towards the monstrosity only to gasp as it was very close by. Breaking away he used most of his energy to create a seemly dense water wall, blocking the movement of the shark. In turn with two whirlpools bashing against the side of the creature.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Tue May 26, 2015 4:12 pm

(I'm going to wait for Cuda to post I think, unless I should post)
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Female Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next