Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting of the SeaWings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting of the SeaWings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Meeting of the SeaWings

5 posters

Go down

Meeting of the SeaWings Empty Meeting of the SeaWings

Post by Bassasail Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Bassasail sat on what was a throne, and he looked around, seeing some amount of dragons (NPC's) gathered already, yet they had just arrived. As the meeting would be held on land, he stood, not wanting to sit anymore, he began to grow a little nervous, but kept calm for others. Ever since he was a Nomad he had been alone for so long until one day he met a SkyWing. The two had gotten a long, and ever since he has been more sociable towards others. Yet, the day came when the SeaWings had sought for a newer leader, and out of nowhere the idea popped in his head. He decided to go for that position and was successful. He had his little speech of changes and theory things prepped, it was a matter of whether he had the guts to truly say them or not.
Bassasail awaited for the other members of the SeaWing clan to arrive so he can begin.

Last edited by Bassasail on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the SeaWings Empty Re: Meeting of the SeaWings

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:25 pm

I had left my shore when I heard mention of a SeaWing meeting. When reaching the building I noticed that there were a bunch of other SeaWings here already. I adjusted the crab shell on my necklace and moved through the crowd. My scales smelled heavily of herbs as I took a seat at the front, looking at the dragon sitting on the throne.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Female Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexilas Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Guryon heard that the old Seawing leader had been replace so he sought to hear from him. He wanted to study this new one. He wanted to pick his brain apart and understand what made him tick. Guryon appear in a swirl of water and a small spark. He sat off to the side of everyone and tried to not draw attention. That was hard with his entrance.
Vexilas
Vexilas
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:57 pm

(Is the gathering located in the sea or on shore? If it's in the sea, I have to change this post :/)

Scylla rose from the deep sea onto the water surface, heading towards where the the Seawing gathering is, she was late to meetings as usual. She lay down on the shallow water, confidently waiting for the new Seawing leader to say something.
Daisy
Daisy
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 9

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the SeaWings Empty meeting of the SeaWings

Post by Bassasail Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:54 pm

(Sorry, this should be on land on the beach very close to the sea)

Bassasail saw the collection of SeaWings and sighed, figuring it was time to get this done an over with.
He would step and and clear his throat, and in a booming voice, just enough for all to hear, he spoke without hesitation, yet in his mind he was very nervous, this was something he was not used to, "Hello all. It seems we have a nice collection of SeaWing Dragons here. My name is Bassasail, as most of you do not know me personally. I am the newer SeaWing Leader. There are some changes and a few things I do want to say, and I will not say them a second time, so you better listen," He seemed a bit more serious with the way he looked now, the way he sounded, "There are newer ranks, heads of the Caretakers, Vulcans, Healers, and so on have been opened to those who are of good maturity and have great experience than others on the field. As for Miners, this is rather something new, but those who do apply you Will have to be greatly mature and greatly experience. But enough with that, I do not know what was going on before I came into power, and if I change anything I do not mean to intrude at all, but I want to make my own thoughts and ideals happen for the safety of this clan," At this point he seemed almost apologetic in a way, but became more serious again. He was an odd dragon at that, and one could tell he was not used to this at all, but he was trying at least.

"Now all I will speak about is some military set-up, what we could for stocking food and other supplies, and armors. First, the military. I understand we may have some Trainees and others in various ranks, there are newer ranks one could attempt to proceed. As for younglings, when the time of war does come those ages nine and above are to be enrolled into the military for training, if its not, then it is their free will to join. As for the our borders, I would like an outpost set up on each island thats within our borders, but I also want, let say three or four, outposts set up underwater as well," He needed to take caution, he was diving right in, getting to the point, "I would also like to address that there will be mining operations that may, or may not, start soon. We will replenish the earth to a natural form, but resources that is pull up will be cleansed and given to the Vulcans unless they want to go out and get the resources themselves. As for an alliance, I do not know who we were allied with, which is why I will be setting up a meeting sometime later with several leaders. I do not mean to freak any of you out if you are, but I want to be to the point, I do not wish to waste anyones time with speeches and bore them."

Bassasail was speaking his mind at this point, unaware that he was even doing it in the first place, but he was doing it, as always, "As for supplies and food, if we do not have one already, I would like there to be a large supply of any supplies that could be used for the future, a separate storage for armors and weapons. As for any treasures and valuable items donated to the clans council itself, I would like to put 40% of it in a storage in which I would want built in one of our trenches, marked with a beacon only us SeaWings are able to see. As for armors and the such, I need any available Vulcans to start building armors according to the ranks, from Healers to Soldiers, even to Guardians. There will be a list of weight limits for each rank that is filled in. That is all I have to say about those subjects," Bassasail finished finally. It was no speech, then again, here he goes once more.

"The reason I want these things done is for the safety for our civilians, our community, and much more. If you have questions, concerns, and comments, speak freely, and I will answer anything." Bassasail said in a calm and humble manner, as he should be. He had his moments when he hated everything, but those were quite rare and only happened when he had so much stress on his shoulders.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrede Sat May 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Vrede arrived late, as usual, to the meeting. She had only found out about it when she ran into another dragon hurrying here. Unlike many of her tribe mates Vrede couldn't actually move much at all on land. She had to flop in order to get over the shallow reefs that barricaded the beech. Then it was even harder for her to get up the beach as her body tended to slump into a pile of slimy mushy mess. If she didn't angled herself correctly her body would also begin to roll down the slope of the beech too. So despite actually arriving on time to the meeting the eel-shark-like woman had become late just heaving herself over the reefs and beach.

The female had heard that a new seawing leader had been chosen, and that seemed to be an important enough meeting for her to have to go. Usually for any lesser occasion the woman would skip the meeting and continue doing her business. Especially when the idiots held the meetings on the beach where it was near impossible for Vrede to go.

She hefted her giant self up next to Guryon then sighed. Relaxing into a giant jello-like mass the female listened to last half of the long winded speech. She hadn't missed that much apparently. She listened quietly from her low position on the sand with no questions coming to mind. Though she did have one comment she really wanted to voice.

Can we maybe next time have big meetings like this underwater? I don't know about you but it's hard for me and a few others to get up here. Vrede voiced her one concern then quieted. She had nothing else to say a part from that.

Vrede

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down