Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SeaWings Council Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SeaWings Council Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

SeaWings Council

+2
Oceana
Atlantis
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SeaWings Council Empty SeaWings Council

Post by Atlantis Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:59 am

Atlantis was walking through the hallways of the SeaWing palace. His destination was the gathering room where he should meet with the other SeaWings. Korramyr has suddenly left the tribe , declaring to leave the administration to Atlantis and ShiningWater. Tribes didn't have one leader anymore, but two. A male exponent and female exponent for equality gender. So Atlantis has been consequently promoted as the new SeaWing male leader. However Atlantis was aware that alone will be hard to lead the tribe. So he hoped that Shine would accept to become the new female leader and administrate the tribe alongside Atlantis. The seadragon entered the room, that it was empty. He sat down on his spot waiting for the other SeaWings to come, especially Shining and Oceana. They were the two members closer to him. Their presence was needed before to discuss about new changes and how the tribe should be administrated now.

Last edited by Atlantis on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

SeaWings Council Empty Re: SeaWings Council

Post by Oceana Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Oceana woke up from her nap and heard a rumor saying that Korramyr, the SeaWing king, had left SeaWings. "I wonder what happened?" She thought. Then she knew that her friend, Atlantis, would become the male leader of SeaWings.  The rule had changed for leadership. It was needed in each kingdom a male and female leader. She wondered who the female would be, "It could be Shine, but she is healer. Then she would have two tasks. Hmm.." Then Oceana heard that Atlas was calling a meeting for SeaWings. She was excited to see him, for all his tasks had kept him busy. She hurried and got up and went to the gathering room. As she entered, she noticed that Oceana was the second in the room. She greeted Atlas, "Hi Atlas. I heard that your the SeaWing king now. Congratulations!" Oceana praised him. Then she took a seat and waited for the other SeaWings to arrive.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Shine arrived late, very late. Incredibly strange for her, but what else was she supposed to do? While she was on an herb gathering expedition, Korramyr had suddenly left, without an explanation for anyone. When the first scout she had encountered told her, she had waited for a while, waiting for him to come back. It had been far too long, and he hadn't.
Shine was distraught. Very few people had ever been able to make her smile, much less laugh. Korramyr had been with her almost since she hit adulthood, and her life was never going to be the same again. Heck, chances were she wouldn't. It had been far too long since she had laughed, and she wasn't sure she ever would again. Not with her mate gone, and thus the essential entertainment of her life. No one could ever replace the Dargon.
There was the sad dragging of feet announcing Shiningwater's entrance, and she slumped down into the nearest chair, her head hanging sadly. The Healer barely acknowledged Oceana's and Atlantis' presence, and she winced visibly at the optimism in Oceana's voice.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:26 pm

((Atlas, are you gonna reply? Or wait for some other SeaWings to join? Razz))
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 pm

// We can continue this topic because the poll about having two leaders has being approved. New SeaWings are free to join the topic ^^ //

Atlantis waited the others to arrive. Oceana was the first one arrive. He was very glad to see her. Oceana was a good friend and it always very fun to race against her. It was hard to win. The seadragon smiled. "Hi, Oceana! And thank you!" He spoke with his usual cheerful tone, but there was a veil of concern behind his voice. Atlantis wasn't very happy about the new rank. It was the start of a lot of duties and he had a big weight on the shoulders. It will be hard to administrate everything. Korramyr wish was that both Atlantis and Shine would have the chance to take over the throne. Following the current rules, Atlantis was Korramyr's Lieutenant. So he was the one destined to become the Leader. However, also Shine had the same right to be the Leader. She was Korramyr's inseparable mate. So, instead of fighting, Atlantis was thinking to simply share the leadership with her.

Shine eventually arrived, but she looked to be devastated from the recent events. Atlantis sadly looked at her. It was the worst experience ever that a dragon would live: being abandoned from its mate. Atlantis lived the same experiences years ago, when he got separated from his ex-mate. He has never tried a serious relationship after that event, but he wished to find a new mate some day. Atlantis desired to have a family and raise his own pups.

Korramyr had certainly his reasons to leave all of sudden. This event was devastating also for Atlantis, not only for Shine. Korramyr was a wise Leader and Atlantis owed him his new life with the SeaWings. Anyway this meeting was going to be very sad. Atlantis sighed before to speak and look towards Shine. "Hey, Shine..." He spoke with a gentle and understanding voice. "Korramyr will be back one day... He truly loved you..." He tried to reassure her with a kind growl, but Atlantis was aware that his words would obtain the opposite effect. Losing a mate was really a pain. "As you know, I'm the successor for the throne. But I don't feel to take the seat for myself... I'd like to share the leadership with you." He offered. "I'm sure that helping each other... We'll be able to lead the SeaWings towards a future of prosperity." He smiled while speaking with a confident voice. "Korramyr will be proud of us." He concluded. Then he went quiet, waiting for Shine's answer.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:46 pm

The only acknowledgement Shine gave was to glance up. Even if you had never met her, you would know something was very wrong. Sh glanced down again when Atlantis finished speaking, and muttered a reply. "Alright. For Korramyr." She pushed herself into a slightly sitting position and glanced around. There wasn't anyone else there. "Should we ask the tribe?"

((Hopefully Shine goes back to normal. This is just sad.))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:13 pm

((Sorry Shine.. Hope you can better soon Sad ))

Oceana sat down and waited a while for other SeaWings to come. It had taken a few minutes before she heard some dragging feet. As the door for the gathering room opened, Oceana realized that it was Shine, Korramyr's mate. She suddenly felt a pain in her heart, and was sad that the healer was going to overcome the loss of her mate. She hoped that Shine would be okay. Like Atlantis, she said only a few words to Shine, "Shine, you're mate will be back one day. He was a really great king.." Oceana hoped that it will at least cheer her up a bit. Then Atlas finally brought things to order. He had requested Shine to help with the leadership. Oceana felt happiness growing inside her; Atlas and Shine would make great leaders. Then she decided to speak up, "I think that you two would make great leaders. Though I would reccomend asking more SeaWings to see if the idea would work for everyone." Oceana hoped that more SeaWings would show up for the meeting. Then she glanced at Shine. She prayed that she would overcome the loss and lead the tribe the best she could. "Shiningwater and Atlantis would make great leaders for the tribe." She thought to herself, happy that two of her best friends was now the new leaders.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:26 am

Arkhor joined the room and greeted everyone, afterwards he sat down ready for the meeting. Ark was happy with the new leadership and the peaceful transition. He felt sorry for Shine and hopes that things would get better for her. Ark said "I agree with Oceana, you too would make great leaders"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 am

Oceana was starting to become impaitent waiting for other SeaWings. Not her usual personality, but there was an awkward silence within the room. She glanced at everyone. One time. Two times. "When are the other SeaWings gonna come," she growled to herself. Then, as if her wish was granted, a sea dragon, that Oceana was not familier with, entered. The tracker sat up straighter and then noticed that it was the new gaurdian, Arkhor. Oceana finally lost all her impatient personality and greeted Arkhor in her usual self. "You're the new gaurdian Arkhor right? My name is Oceana, a tracker of this tribe. Welcome to the meeting." She sat over a bit to let Arkhor have a seat. Then she glanced up at the two leaders and waited for their greeting.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Atlantis was very sad to see Shine in those conditions. He wondered if she would recover one day from the loss. Korramyr's departure has really devastated her. Atlas gently nudged Shine's shoulder with his nose, in the attempt to give her comfort and encourage her to cheer up. "Your friends are close to you. You aren't alone." Atlas tried to reassure her. There was nothing much he could do, besides to offer his support and vicinity. He looked towards the newcomer. "Thank you! You're Arkhor, right? I'm very happy that you have decided to join us." He greeted the other one with a smile. Atlas was happy that a new member has recently joined the SeaWings. Guardians were a very important element for a tribe because of their role to patrol and defend the territories. Atlas wondered if other SeaWings would join the council. It was a good chance to meet each other and make new friends.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Shine smiled slightly at Oceana and Atlas's comforting words, but it was a forced smile-and an obvious one at that. "Thanks, guys." She said softly, then glanced up as a new Seawing entered the room. She listened as the Tracker and Fellow Leader introduced themselves, then Shine nodded towards Akhor. "Welcome. I'm Shiningwater, call me Shine. Healer, female leader, and Cake Demolition Expert." The smile quickly fell from her face. When was the last time she had a cake to demolish? Korramyr always made the best cakes. She sat again, then turned to the other three. "Should we wait for more Seawings?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Atlantis was happy to see Shine smiling, though it was a forced smile. He really wished that she would overcome her suffering one day. Shine was a important member because of her healing abilities. She has saved a lot of lives and proved to be very gentle and caring towards others. She was also wise and intelligent. The SeaWings were very lucky to have Shine as their female leader. "I think a few members are still missing. We'll wait a little more before to start the council." He told her.

// I have sent a PM to Crystallis and Ashra. They're the other two active SeaWings. //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:53 pm

(Uhh... Are we all underwater or is the palace in like an air bubble?)

Ashra silently slinked into the room. She took a place at the table and kept quiet, listening in on the conversation. She didn't have much of an input but she was happy enough to just sit there and listen.

She understood the situation and even though she had yet to find a mate, let alone lose one, she felt sympathy towards shine and the pain she must be feeling.
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:38 pm

// Following the original idea, the palace is underwater, but water can't flow inside the walls. I was actually thinking to change this and make a sort of sea castle. There's the lower part completely underwater, and the upper part that emerges from the ocean. This part can be used to welcome dragons from other tribes. Do you like the idea? //

Atlantis waited for other members to arrive. He was curious about a female SeaWing that has silently entered the room. She was probably a new member. He looked at her with a smile. "Hello. I have never seen you around the territories. What is your name?" He curiously asked with a friendly growl. "My name is Atlantis. Atlas for friends. I'm the male leader." He presented himself. The seadragon was enjoying this reunion because he was meeting new people. He was a social dragon and he liked to make friends. "I'm happy you have joined the council."
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:00 pm

((I like the idea, Atlantis. We could change if ya want. Razz))

Oceana smiled at Arkhor. She hoped that she could be friends with Arkhor and get to know him better. Then another sea dragon silently came into the room. "Looks like she's a quiet one," she told herself silently. Then she recognized her as a trainee of the tribe. Oceana was positive that she was Ashra. "I'm pretty sure," looking at Ashra "That you are the new SeaWing trainee, Ashra? I've seen you around the palace. It's nice to meet you!" Oceana greeted her cheerfully. Then she took a look at Shine and noticed that she was smiling. However, she also saw that it was a forced smile. Sitting close to Shine, Oceana told her, "Shine, losing your mate is hard, and I'm positive that he will come back some day. So instead of letting sorrow changing you, come and have fun with us. Korromyr probably left for a reason, and I don't know the reason, but he doesn't want you to be sad. Instead, I think he wants you to be happy, even without him." Oceana didn't know how to explain it clearly towards the healer; but she hoped that she understood her point. She was truly trying to help her over her loss. It would make her feel very sad when her friend was very upset.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:18 pm

// I would love the idea of a palace above the water and below, also I agree with not having most of the palace flooded in water.//

Ark returned the smile from Oceana, after which he smiled at the new Dragon coming in. Ark says "Hey there, don't worry I'm new to these meetings as well. Ark thinks that this was a great way to meet everyone, he hoped to get to know everyone.

Ark then continued "Atlantis I would gladly provide my services in the defence of our lands, to protect others from harm." Ark waited patiently for the last of the dragons to come.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Shine hardly registered that there was another dragon in the room until Atlas and Oceana asked about it. She listened to the introductions again, and opened her mouth to introduce herself when Oceana stepped in. Shine closed her mouth to listen , and a genuine smile crept along her face as she listened. Her green eyes met Oceana's happily. "Thanks, Oceana. That...really means a lot."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 pm

(I like that idea too~ I was only wondering because of forms *w* I'll stay in the land form tho, just because *w*)

Ashra made sure to sit nice and straight, her wings tucked in close. Her scales had a lovely blue colour to them to show how content she was. Even the sympathy she had for Spirit barely made a tint to the scales.

She was about to answer Atlantis when Oceana spoke up. She nodded at the other female. "Yes, I'm Ashra. It's nice to meet you too." She let out a gentle growl.
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:18 pm

// Ok. I'll wait one more day before to start the council //

Atlantis looked at the male Guardian. "I gladly accept your services, Arkhor." He answered with a smile.

Atlas turned towards Ashra. "Nice to meet you. So you're an apprentice. Have you already thought which kind of rank would you like to gain in the future?" Atlas curiously asked. "We have Trackers that hunt preys for the tribe. Guardians protect the borders. Healers take care of wounded dragons." He explained

Atlas glanced at Shine. He was happy to see her finally smiling. Oceana's words have helped her a lot. "Oceana is right. We'll have a big party to celebrate Korramyr. He isn't with us anymore, but his enthusiasm and sense of humour will always harbour inside our hearts." Atlas smiled.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:29 pm

At the question Ashra's scales flushed a light pink. It was true that she enjoyed forging items, and she could certainly see herself as a Tracker or a Guardian, but as she grew older she heard rumours of a wonderful group of skilled dragons that we're hand picked by the leaders themselves.

"Well I had heard of a hand picked group of dragons that get to do all sorts of things... I had hoped that one day I could get picked. I'd be real useful, after all I have my changing thing..." Ashra tapered off and fidgeted slightly. It wouldn't do to get too ahead of herself, especially in front of the tribe leaders.
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Shine immediately brightened at the prospect of a party, then her spirits fell slightly. "Korramyr would have loved that." She murmured to herself, then looked up again. "Any chance of cake?"

((Fixed the info thing, Atlas. Hopefully I got everything right. And would Shine still be healer? Or just leader? Or just healer?))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:47 pm

// I think we can both have the rank "SeaWing Leader". You can simply write in Dragon's Rank that you're a leader and also a healer. I'm going to start the council. //

Atlantis listened Ashra words. She didn't want any of the common ranks, but a special one. She was probably talking about the Anbu Black Ops. It was a very secret organization. "If you keep training hard... You would be chosen one day." Atlas encouraged her with a kind growl.

Atlas pondered about Shine's question. "We can ask Phantom to bring some cakes to the party... I guess she has the power to do that." He suggested.

Atlas decided it was time to start the council. Latecomers would join during the meeting. "Ok, we're ready." He spoke with a calm voice, giving a single look at every member. "We're here to discuss the new administration after Korramyr has left the tribe. Shine and me have been promoted as the new leaders. So we're urgently in need of a new Lieutenant. This role is very important. Its task is to assist the leaders in every aspect of the tribe's management. That means: be very active, help other members, administer the territories, conduct diplomatic affairs and be sure there's a peaceful and happy atmosphere in the tribe. A Lieutenant can also temporarily replace one of the leaders when missing." Atlas explained. "Any of you would be interested to apply for this rank?" He asked.

// Oceana has already a character with a high rank, Snowfall. So she can't apply for the Lieutenant's position. This is a forum rule to let different users to have the high ranks. //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Ark proceeded to stand up and addressed Atlantis "It would be an honor to serve as your Lieutenant, I believe I can provide all that is required and to keep our tribe protected."

Ark continued "I also believe we should invest more into surveillance, this would give us more time to prepare from a possible attack."

"Did someone say cake? Count me in!"
Ark smiled
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:53 pm

((Ya! I know Atlas. I don't think I can handle having two characters with a high rank.. Razz ))

Oceana looked at everyone. She felt as if her happiness had grew when Shine finally smiled. And this time, she seemed to be..more..real. She was glad. Having a tribe leader mourning her mate, would cause lots of sadness for their tribe and Shine. When Atlas asked someone to be lieutenant, Oceana slouched a bit back to her chair. She has a friend that was the previous lieutenant, and he was away most of the time. Oceana didn't really seem to like the idea, so she decided let Ashra and Arkhor have a chance for it. Arkhor had volunteered, and she thought that it was a perfect idea. She addressed both Atlas and Shine, "I think that having Arkhor as lieutenant would be a great idea. It seems like a right decision." Oceana wasn't deciding for them, but she wanted the leaders to know about her opinion. "And since Ashra is still a trainee, I wouldn't mind training her, if she wants to be a tracker, of course." She hoped that she could finally teach someone her hunting skills. Then she sat back again, waiting to hear some more talking within the tribe. "Oh! And it would be awesome if we could have a party!" Oceana said gleefully. She loved a good party.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:59 am

Atlantis carefully listened Arkhor's application. The other male looked to perfectly fit the rank. The Guardian was certainly a good fighter, judging by his muscular body and the strong legs. Arkhor had good ideas and seemed to be a very friendly and professional dragon at the same time. Qualities required to become a Lieutenant. "More surveillance is one of the topics of this Council. We're recently having too much troubles with seamonsters and without Korramyr it will be harder to fight them." Atlas explained. "As you know, we have a special rank in the tribe: SeaWing Royal Guard. This kind of dragons are specifically trained to protect the leaders, but I have thought to slightly change their original role and give them more freedom. Royal Guards can now also take care of the SeaWings palace, train apprentices and lead troops in a war. Feel free to apply for this rank." Atlantis looked at Oceana. He was thinking to give her a promotion. "Oceana, I'd like to promote you to SeaWing Elite Tracker. As an elite, you'll exactly have the task to train aspiring trackers." Then Atlantis finally looked at Arkhor. He has taken a decision. "I'm thinking to make you Lieutenant, Arkhor. But I'd like to put you under a trial period before to definitely accept your application. I need to value your abilities since you're quite new in the tribe." The seadragon looked at Shine, wondering what is her opinion. "What do you think about all of this, Shine?" He asked.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next