Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

My Mission (Private Arkhor and family) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

My Mission (Private Arkhor and family) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

My Mission (Private Arkhor and family)

+3
Oceana
Arkhor
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai
7 posters

Go down

My Mission (Private Arkhor and family) Empty My Mission (Private Arkhor and family)

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:39 pm

It was a cold, stormy night. Arkhor had been out on late rounds, and he was tired. He had come home late, and had been greeted by screeching trainees - mostly Rayla and Thira - plus some screaming hatchlings. He had tried to tire them down as best he could, and now he was heading to his cave to sleep, being awfully tired from all of the adventure he had faced.

That night he dreamed. Dreamed of Trinyah. She kept telling him to follow her. She said there was something important she needed to show him. Something about her assassin.... but every time he followed her he fell into a deep abyss.... he never could reach her....

Wake up, Arkhor

Darkness swallowed Arkhor's dream. He couldn't move. He thought he might be waking up, but if so, why now? And who was the voice? None of this made any sense to Arkhor as light began to swallow his vision. The same sweat voice echoed again.

Follow me, Arkhor....

As Arkhor began to wake up, he noticed something strange. Firstly, the room was filled with fog. Odd, where had that come from....?

Arkhor?

There was that voice again! B-but... he was awake. Suddenly, Ark turned around, and there, standing in front of him, was Trinyah.
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

My Mission (Private Arkhor and family) Empty Re: My Mission (Private Arkhor and family)

Post by Arkhor Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Ark was confused, as he turned around he spotted none other than Trinyah, it had been so long since he had seen her. Was this a dream? he had never had anything like this before, he was lucid almost like she was talking to him through his mind. "Trinyah?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "Is that really you?" he couldn't believe his eyes, it couldn't be real. Shaking his head he began to wonder if this was reality.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

My Mission (Private Arkhor and family) Empty Re: My Mission (Private Arkhor and family)

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Trinyah smiled at Arkhor as he stared at her. She had become ever more graceful, and her beauty knew no bounds. She was truly a sight to behold. The cold that had been summoned by her appearance must have woken Oceana and the others up, because noise could be heard from the other room. Trinyah smiled at that as well, before she turned back to face Arkhor.

Arkhor.... Rayla, Thirahan, Vaynad, and Aari are in danger. My ancestors are angry at me for defying the ancient law and mating with a SeaWing. To redeem them, I need to ask a favor of you.
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 am

Ark listened to her words, he couldn't help but smile slightly at seeing her again, but soon enough as she mentioned that his children where in danger, he frowned and replied "Their in danger?What favor?" he looked slightly confused, tilting his head, He didn't like the part where her ancestors where angry because she was his mate, but decided to listen, he wanted to protect his children after all.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Trinyah frowned at Arkhor, watching his expression, before she continued. Despite having become his mate, there were many things she still hadn't told him involving her own past. Some of which weren't.... exactly.... nice. The Auroras had a complicated history, that of which they had kept heavily guarded ever since they had been founded. But now.... now some traditions might need to be broken.

I need you to take the kids, Rayla, Thirahan, Vaynad, and Aari, to Drokvira, my home. All answers you have will be answered there.... Trinyah's ears perked up, then she continued, Sterlynn's death.... it was not a hundred percent your fault. My punishment for mating with you was my death. Sterlynn was killed since he was never suppose to be born. Vaynad, Rayla, Aari, and Thira will be killed as well if they are not brought to Drokvira....... which, unfortunately, is very far away. And Astral cannot teleport you there, because it is cloaked in a magic barrier.

Trinyah stopped again, then sighed, I'm sorry, Arkhor..... I didn't mean to bring this onto you....
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Sighing he frowned with a saddened look on his face, "Why now? ... Are your ancestors so heartless?" Shaking his head, "I wont allow anything to harm them" he did want to believe her, but he didn't like the idea of taking his kids anywhere which could be dangerous.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Do not worry. Drokvira.... my home..... isn't dangerous," replied Trinyah sweetly, Though it may take quite a while to get there..... I'm sorry, Arkhor, to have to push this onto you.... I cannot stay to give you directions to Drokvira..... however, I know someone who can. My brother and cousin, Zian and Gaea, are currently living with the IceWings. They could both easily lead you, along with the rest of the family, to Drokvira.

IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:39 pm

((I really have no idea what to say about this... Btw, I can see Trin right?))

Oceana woke up and felt that her right side was cold, meaning that Ark wasn't there. She walked to where her children slept and all seven of her kids were still sound asleep. Then she heard some talking and some stressed sounds. Before long, Oceana listened carefully and then she was hearing a female sound. It sounded so familiar to her, that she had to know who it was, "Could it be?" She eavesdropped on them and then gasped when she peeked out. Her prediction was right. It was Trinyah. Oceana was upset. She had heard half of the conversation and was kinda becoming upset for why Trin was doing this. "What about my kids Trin? Please say that they aren't in danger," she scoffed, "I mean seriously, if you dare say that my kids are in danger and you decided not to tell Ark, then I will kill you. And besides, I've never heard of this Drokvira place thingy. Where exactly is it?" Realizing that she could no longer hold her tears back in, she pushed Trinyah by and lept out of the den, spreading her wings to fly away. Knowing that she knew of a place that she only, and only herself, knew, she flew there, landing against the soft sand, next to the trees and the water. Normally, dragons that knew her knows definently that nobody could put her in this mood, even if she was really angry with them. Of course, Oceana wanted her kids safe, but she didn't know what would happen if Arkhor really left...
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:19 am

(Trin is a ghost, Ocean. Smile)
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:45 am

Ark continued to listen to her words, but he didn't like the idea. Shortly after he heard a voice behind him, turning back he noticed it was Ocean, but before he could speak she started asking Trinyah questions about her children, seeing the expression on her face it could tell she was upset and without notice she left the den wanting some alone time. "Ocean wait?" he pleaded but to no avail. Turning back towards Trin he shook his head, "Are Ocean's kids safe?" glancing towards her eyes, "So... your family are with the Icewings... Trin I want to trust you... but it makes no sense to me, why now?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:56 am

((Kk Trin. Btw, it's your turn now C: ))
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:48 am

No.... Oceana's kids are not in danger..." Trinyah sighed, flicking her ghostly tail as she watched Oceana storm off, This is my sin and my sin alone. As for why now.... well, you see, something called the Cold Winter Borealis is coming up soon. It is like the Aurora Borealis for which my race was named.... but instead of blue and purple, the sky shines golden. This only happens once every one hundred thousand years, so it is incredibly rare. However, in about a month, it will shine brightly. I estimate it will take place on the 25th of December, about a month from now. If Rayla, Thirahan, Aari, and Vaynad don't participate.... well...

"DADDD!" Shouted a voice, probably Rayla's, "What on Pyyria is going on in there? IT'S FREEZING!"
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:19 am

Thirahan groaned at the ringing voice of Rayla. He would always end up using her tail or head as a pillow, and she throw herself on top of him at some point and use him as a giant, wet, body pillow as well.  But woken not only by the sound of Rayla yelling, but by the freezing air nipping at his skin. Thirahan rolled his eyes as he opened his maw to speak, "Why are you even up, old man?! Take it outside, along with the freezing cold air!" He groaned. His large wings neatly folded and wrapped around his belly.

~Short post, lol.~
Krotos
Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:35 am

Letting out a sigh, and gazed out of the room, almost snapping at Thirahan. "Alright... get back to sleep you to" shaking his back as he turned back towards Trin, "Fine... I will take them... but it better not be a trick" he hoped that Trin was telling the truth, but he didn't want to leave Ocean in the dark. Before exiting the den he glanced back, "Tell those ancestors, if they harm any of my children... they will have to answer to me" Ark didn't like threats, especially against his family. He hoped Ocean would return, since she had almost disappeared not knowing where she went.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 am

Adra, who'd been fast asleep on top of Aari, lifted her head confusedly, looking around. She blinked twice, her orange eyes taking a moment to clear. When the had, she blinked again, then stood, stretching out her head, tail, wings, and finally, her legs. "Daddy?" She called curiously. "Is something wrong?" Hopping off of Aari, she glided curiously towards the entrance to the other room.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:48 am

Rayla rolled onto her stomach, looking bored, and noticed something rather strange. The floor was covered with ice. And it wasn't from Aari or her own paws. Curious, Rayla stood up and gently nudged Aari, wondering what the trainee's reaction would be to all of this snow all over the place.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:36 am

As Adra pushed through, Delphin's small body met with the icy floor. With a shriek and a yell, he flapped into the air, crossing his fore-legs. "What the Shardas?!" (XDDDD) he yelled, shivering. Now an accomplished flyer, he leaped onto Adra's back, so that his little paws weren't frozen off!

"I was going to sleep for another hour! Thanks Adra!" he moaned sarcastically, and sat down on her back. "You just have to ruin everything!" Delphin huffed once more, and took off into the air, grumbling to himself. Nevermind, I can just wake her up when she's fast asleep... he thought, and landed, slipping and sliding around the den.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Oceana flew back to the den, more calm down. Of course, she was still upset, but then again, she didn't want Arkhor to be alone on the 'trip', or what Trinyah had said. She still cared for him, Trinyah, and all the hatchlings, hers or not. As she walked back in the den, carefully not waking up the hatchlings, she walked over to Trin and her mate, "I'm sorry for acting the way I was. But, to keep everything short, where exactly will we be taking the hatchlings?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:30 am

Ark gave a slight smile towards Ocean returning, "Ocean... Trin says your kids arn't in danger" frowning slightly looking towards the ground, turning back towards Trinyah with a saddened look, "You know Aari and Vay have been missing for some time now..." this only made Ark feel worse, as his feeling of loss returned unable to look at Trin in the eye.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down