Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side)

+10
Fraya
Krotos
Rayla
Oceana
Helios
Aari
Ashley
Adra
Celestia
Arkhor
14 posters

Go down

Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side) Empty Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side)

Post by Arkhor Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Astral: A reminder of what my den looks like.
Astral's Den:

It was a cold morning, as the days seemed to be getting closer to winter, with recently all the gatherings Astral had invited Ark and his family to visit since she had some news for him and the others. Deciding to make it a family visit, he asked Ocean and the kids to come along. Even Thirahan but he doubted that he would tag along, these past few months Ark has been worrying about him, it was almost like Thira hasn't grown up at all, choosing to hate his fellow half siblings and avoids contact with Ark and Ocean. Anyway this day was about visiting Astral, it certainly made a change from his usual routine and it gives Ark's family a chance to meet the goddess.

Deciding to split up slightly, Ark decided to go slightly first with Aari, Adra and Fraya. Since Ocean needed to finish a few things before setting off she would travel with Delphin. If Aari's other siblings wanted to come Ark told them where Astral's den was so they could make their way if they chose. With them busy with training it was unlikely but they where welcome. After a long flight Ark landed close by to the entrance letting out a sigh of relief he gestured to the three to enter. "Hey? Astral where here..." he shouted in before making any more progress, hoping for her to be home.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side) Empty Re: Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side)

Post by Celestia Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Astral couldn't believe her hatchlings were already 8 years old and she still hadn't introduced them to Arkhor. Which is why she invited him and his family to her den. She made sure to tell Nimbus her son in law and his family was coming. Astral felt so terrible she wasn't in better contract with Ark's family. The depression had really been ruining her life. Paradox and the other may have prevented her from killing herself, but the depression still remained.

Astral's sharp senses detected Arkhor coming long before he actually went through the secret entrance to the den. "Ark long time no see. Here this way." Astral said leading Arkhor and his family to the living room where her hatchlings were messing around. "Arkhor and grandchildren these are my hatchlings Luna, StarDust, Monsoon, Nova, Helios, Leto, and Kirian. Little ones this is Arkhor your brother technically and his hatchlings.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side) Empty Re: Family Outing (Private, Arkhor's Family, Including Astral's side)

Post by Adra Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Landing on the ledge just after Arkhor, Adra folded her wings, panting slightly in exertion. She still wasn't good at flying long distances, and tired quickly. He'd refused to give up, however, and flown all the way here. She was quite proud of that fact. After being motioned in by her father, Adra followed him, Aari, and Fraya in, her eyes widening slightly at the number of dragons inside. She stayed silent as she was mass introduced to all of Astral's children, trying hard to remember every name perfectly. She hoped se could remember them all...
A moment of silence followed the introduction, so she decided to break it, lifting her head and saying, "Hi! I'm Adra!"
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Luna had grown quite a bit though she was still smaller than everyone in her family, including her mother. The little hatchling let out a whine when her mother got up to talk to someone. He seemed scary and mean. Opening her maw she let out the tiniest screech in fear. She had acquired the skill from her mother. Her mother had told her that if she was in trouble all she had to do was screech and she would be there. Eventually Luna learned how to make hers more high pitched and now they actually hurt dragons ears. Soon she would grow out the the skill, getting a bit bigger meant she could defend herself. Stretching her large wings the albino hatchling hadn't yet opened her eyes to actually see the male. Standing up shakily as she had just been napping for a while the small female opened her large red eyes, scanning the male. Once she was able to process her mothers words and blink the sleep away from her eyes she immedietly crawled over to her mother and crawled up her tail and onto her next, sitting down with her wings folded to her back and her curious gaze focused on Arkhor.

Hearing someone else fly in she looked at the hatchling. Too scared to approach she whimpered and clung to her mom, her scarf hung loosely around her neck. "Momma I'm scared" she said in a small, innocent voice. Something about these two made her feel like she could trust them but she didnt want to yet. She only wanted to trust her mommy and her daddy.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Aari was still terrified of strangers and all these new hatchlings were all strangers. Aari did find it strange she was way bigger than all of Astral's hatchlings. Made her feel weird. Especially since these hatchlings were suppose to be her aunts and uncles. Adra seemed confident though shouting out and introducing herself. Aari just stuck close to Adra and stayed quiet.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Helios had always been almost as big as his mother when he was younger. But now that he was 8 years old, he was bigger than her by a couple feet, standing at 7 feet. He towered over his siblings and some of Arkhor's hatchling. He had always been more of of a secluded individual with kind of a cold personality. He wasn't one to talk much with the other dragons, and when they DID try to make conversation with him, he usually just flat out ignored them. But this time, he tried to please his mom, and let out a little grunt of greetings.

"I'm Helios," he grumbled, his red eyes staring at the others, boredom sparking in his eyes. "How long is this going to take?"
Helios
Helios
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Oceana remembered vaguely that Ark had told her of meeting her mother's hatchlings. Finishing the rest of her tasks, she left home with Delphin and rushed over to Astral's place. The flight took at least 10 minutes and then finally landed gracefully outside Astral's den. "Astral? Can I come in?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:07 pm

As Ark followed Astral in he spotted smaller figures similar to Astral's size, then when she mentioned that they where her hatchlings. It took him by surprise, they also seemed to be fairly old too. Why didn't she tell him before he wondered, but deciding not to worry about it he smiled towards the group. Before he could speak Adra greeted herself, she didn't seem too scared which made Ark glad, on the other hand Aari looked like she was slightly uncomfortable. "Hey... I'm Arkhor, and this is Aari and Fraya" as he tried to act friendly and gestured towards Aari and Fraya. Shortly after he smiled towards Helios, he seemed to be not that interested, finally turning back towards Astral, "Hey.. I didn't know you had kids? how come you did tell me sooner... Anyway congrats, you've done well" He smiled and continued "I think Ocean's coming with Delphin, not sure about the others..." shortly after hearing a recognizabl voice behind him his ear perked, "Oh... she's already here" as he readjusted himself to allow room.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Rayla had heard that there was going to be a meeting party or something. Awesome, she had though excitedly when her father had told her of such a thing. She had washed herself thoroughly, and had even managed to clean up Mr. Flame for the big gathering as well. She was really excited about all of this. She was now sixteen, and stood at about twenty five feet already, much bigger then her mother had ever been. Her beautiful Aurora features were already beginning to show, as beautiful white crystals had began sprouting up all over hers, and Aari's, body. Rayray was actually bigger than her sister, and was always around Aari, being protective of her. Ark suspected that Ray might even outgrow him. Maybe. Ray walked into the room, appearing majestic and proud, as always. She saw Helios and the others, and smiled. She then trotted over to her brother, Thirahan, with whom she had grown strong bonds with, and flopped on top of him. He was a little taller then she was, maybe about 28 feet. They were definintely on the larger side of the family.

"Hi! I'm Rayla! Nice to meet you!" Said Rayla, cheerily, flicking her tail back and forth.

(I will be inactive on and off, so you are free to use Rayla when I'm not on in this topic)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Thirahan sighed, he was never a fan of family meetings. He really didn't like them. He'd rather be teasing some humans or some cows off near the river he use to go to. The only reason he agreed into coming is because Rayla would be there, and she was really the only sibling he enjoyed being around. Everyone else was just a pain in the butt. Thirahan grumbled, is head hanged low with his wings neatly folded and his talons clawing the ground below him. That was, until Rayla threw herself on him. Thirahan laughed playfully, "Yo! What's up, Rayla?"

This was really the only part of this meeting he had liked so far. He was really hoping that maybe after Rayla was done doing what she had to do, they'd go back to his secret spot as kids and maybe play or something. As childish as it was, she was the only one he really had memorable moments with.

Thirahan then looked over at Astral and her kids along with his father. He scowled sarcastically before rolling his eyes, "Dumb dragons. Hehe, maybe I'll play a prank or two this time. It's not often I get to make my old man tick." He mumbled deviously with a wide smirk on his face following up with a chuckle.
Krotos
Krotos
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraya Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:38 am

Fraya looked around at all the other dragons not sure what to do she ducked behind her daddies leg and peaked out wondering where they were or more like because there were so many new dragons around her. Glancing around once more Fraya decided that she didn't need to hide and climbed up her daddies leg and sat on his back, seeing as her favorite place to sit was on her dad also because then she didn't have to look up at any of the larger dragons. From her new vantage point she could see her mother "Hi Mommy" she called out before turning her attention to the other dragons around the den. "Hello, like daddy said i'm Fraya" she said to any of the dragons near her where she sat on her fathers back.

Fraya
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:06 am

Delphin had followed his mother in, the small blue hatchling inspecting each and every one of Astral's hatchlings, except Helios. "Hi! I'm Delphin. Like dolphin." he chirped happily, before flapping toward Astral, and he smiled in greeting. Somehow, he knew this wasn't the happiest dragon, so he made an effort not to seem sad himself.

Soon, he was nibbling at Fraya's wing, making growling and gnawing noises. He definately was quite playful, to say the least.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Monsoon had grown quite a lot recently almost the same size as her mother, but it became clear that she was going to be taller thanks to her father. While she was busy playing with Luna, she heard footsteps near the entrance, shortly after a voice which soon followed up with a large blue dragon entering the room. At first Ark scared her, as he was a stranger to her then noticing the three smaller blue like dragons close by his side. As her ears perked Luna let out a small screech and followed her to Astral's side.

It wasn't long before the strangers introduced themselves which did help relax Monsoon, it wasn't long before she spotted another large figure entering the den. Monsoon was nervous with all the new people around, she only trusted her siblings and parents but she decided to at least say hi, "I'm.... M..Monsoon" he nervously spoke with a slight smile on her face. Her tail flickered and wrapped around her back leg.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Astral was quite happy to see all of her and Arkhor's family coming together. Even though she was still down due to the recent events, it was still a little glimmer she could see. Giving Thirahan the glare, showing him that she heard what he was mumbling, she turned her attention to Luna, hugging her. "It's alright, Luna. You can always stay close to me but you really don't have to be afraid. These dragons are all nice, they won't do anything to you."
Hoping to sooth her daughter here, she spoke up once again. "Well, I hope you'll get to know each other a bit more. I'll just have to do something important right now, so please excuse me for a minute. And Oceana, of course you can come in." Walking over to Arkhor, she whispered in his ear. "Ark, I have to show you something. It's important."

Deciding that Arkhor would follow her, she made her way to a more private part of her den. It was basically her own little chamber, if she needed some time for herself. Walking into it, she found her egg in the middle of the room, placed on her bed. Sitting next to it, she waited for Arkhor to follow, to see his reaction towards it.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:09 pm

With Ocean turning up Thirahan and Rayla also made an appearance, Ark was surprised with especially Thirahan. Smiling as Ocean entered he noticed Astral whisper towards him, something important? he thought, curious he decided to follow. Just before he spoke to the others "Be right back.." then facing towards Aari and the others, "Go make some friends" he smiled. Then as he exited towards a small enclosed den, noticing Astral sitting next to a bed with a small egg close by. "So you wanted to show me you have another child on the way?" smiling slightly, as he was slightly confused. As he awaited her response he lowered his body into a sitting like pose, and lowering his snout so he was level with Astral.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Opening her wings, Adra fluttered over to Luna, trying to look as unfrightening as possible. Even bein the smallest of her family at the moment, Adra was still bigger than Luna. It was a strange prospect for her, to say the least. But she hoped to make friends with Luna, considering she seemed just as nervous on the outside as Adra was on the inside. That, and Helios seemed Thirahan-like, and Adra was scared of Thirahan. Monsoon... She seemed more confidant than Luna. Whatever the reason, Adra had decided on Luna. "Hi," she said softly, landing a foot away from her and tucking her wings in.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDust Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:41 pm

StarDust earlier heard her parents talking about family coming over later today, the only thing was she didn't know what part of her family. She always had a hard time memorizing who was who that was related to her. Hearing her mother call her she walked over only to see all her siblings lined up to great the visitors. Slowly walking over and standing at the very end she saw a few dragons land. As her mom began to introduce her siblings and then nodded in acknowledgment when she introduced Star. Then as her other siblings began to introduce themselves she slowly backed away and snooped off to go explore and secretly to get away from everyone else.
StarDust
StarDust
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:47 am

Delphin looked around. His sister had made an effort to ignore him, so he left her be. The blue hatchling had just spotted a black tail slip away, and, intrigued he followed it. His blue body vanished from sight as he excitedly raced after the little dragon. Woaah, this cave is actually huge! he mumbled to himself, before hearing a 'Delphin?' come from the room he had just left. Like all naughty children, he pretended to not hear.

"Hello?" he spoke as he saw the same black tail again.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:37 pm

Astral was sitting in the room, the egg held close to her while looking at Arkhor. Even now she could feel what was held inside of it.
"Well...I wouldn't have called you over here if it were just another hatchling...but I can feel something special. Whatever hatchling will hatch from this egg will possess a great amount of power...you should be able to feel it yourself."
Looking back at the egg, she was wondering what would become of the hatchling in the future...
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:39 am

Ark was still a bit confused but decided to take a closer look at the egg, within moments he realized what Astral was saying, also gasping from the sense of power, "Whoa... your right.." smiling slightly he glanced back to Astral, "Any ideas whether its a boy or girl? and how come your keeping it secret?" he asked with a concerned look.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:02 pm

(This is luna on a different account and I apologize if this sucks I am on an iPad )

The small female whimpered as her mother left, scared of all the new dragons. Ah Helios and her other sibling joined them Luna felt like crawling into a little hole. She hated being so shy and nervous but there was nothing she could do. All she wanted was her mother but she had left with the giant dragon named Arkhor. Casting her red gaze around the room quietly. she screeched in surprise as a female dragon landed in front of her. It was obviously the dragon was harmless but Luna felt tears well up in her eyes. Quickly shaking her head she calmed herself by taking a few breaths and looking at her claws. Slowly looking back up at the female she whimpered a bit, still afraid of the larger dragon. Turning her head she spoke out softly [color=#ffcc00]"Moonson where are you!?"[/color] and turned back to the female. [color=#ffcc33]"hi. I'm luna. It's...uh nice to meet you. I'm sorry. I haven't met other dragons other than my family"[/color] she said sheepishly while looking for her sister frantically.

Tucking her large wings to her side carefully she tilted her head at the dragoness, wondering how a dragon could get so large. Of course the dragon didn't know that there were dragons the size of mountains outside of the little cave.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down