Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Abbadon Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Abbadon Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Abbadon

4 posters

Go down

Abbadon Empty Abbadon

Post by Abbadon Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Characters List: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t5507-bassasail-s-characters#66752

Personal Info 
Name: Abbadon
Alias: N/A
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Rowdy and curious, Abbadon loves to play and tends to wander about even into the dangerous world! He tends to find new things amusing and will approach them in a playful manner. As far as larger critters go like coyotes or people, he will hide until they go away but if it's anything like a possum or a raccoon he will wrestle them into submission. Abbadon especially loves to wrestle and can sometimes let that individual chase him to give them a tough time. Other than these though, Abbadon tends to be sweet and very kind to his mother and will be very shy around other dragons. Odd he'd be shy around his own kind but not a possum. Or possums. But Abbadon tends to hoard whatever metal he can, from belt buckles to doorknobs, nothing is limited to his collection.

Fears: A fear of turtles, larger dragons, and has a fear of falling.
Strengths: 
*Abbadons scales are tough enough to withstand strong bites from a dog or even a snapping turtle.
*He can use his tail as a whip of sorts for self defense, or if there is a tree a little too tall he can reach with the tail to grab a fruit or a branch.

Weaknesses: 
*Abbadon is quite easy to kill, while his scales are indeed tougher and can handle a bite from a dog, he can still be stabbed through with a sword.
*Due to the scales that are still growing (there are three layers when fully matured) they are tough enough to withstand an animal bite they are still susceptible to the elements, like cold, heat, but oddly his scales react to metals pulling them in.
*The tail is longer than usual, it's easy to spot when he's hiding in a bush... because he tends to forget to hid the longer portion of it. The tail can be mistaken for a snake, and can possibly reveal his position in a hiding spot.

General Appearance
Height: 1 foot
Scales: the scales as a newborn are a lighter red with few spots crimson red and streaks of silver.
Eyes: Abbadons eyes are blue, this includes scales around his eyes being blue as well.
Appearance: Being a lighter shade of red, Abbadons body has a scrawny build to it, with five stubs along his head. These stubs are all along his back and sides too till they reach the base of his long tail. With his head he has jagged scales shaped like knives that cover his his mouth to protect his sharp teeth.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EarthWings
Inheritance: N/A
Family: Hildrhilt- Mother
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Normal Abilities: As a purebred EarthWing he has a he abilities of toxin/poison immunization, he can breath stone, can sense anything underground via vibrations and can swiftly dig underground. He also can speed his healing by throwing mud on a wound and can manipulate the earth.
As a hatchling though, Abbadon is only 30% resistant to poisons/toxins, he can only huff a small amount of Rick such as pebbles or sand, he can only really sense anything underground if he put all the effort in it, and he does not know about the mud healing.

Special Abilities: 
Magnetism: An odd power indeed as a hatchling, Abbadon has the unique gift of the manipulation of magnetism. Since he is still young the power in unpredictable, but for now the hatchling is capable of attracting metals to his body (scraps of metal, coins, and buckles would cling to his body however something like a sword will literally drag behind him where he walks, as an example). As another unpredictable feat, Abbadon's power causes him to float every now and then, when he is in a relaxed, tired, or happy mood his magnetic power pushes against the Earth's magnetic field, causing him to slowly float upward.
Once he fully understands, matures, and is able to better control his gift, Abbadon will be fitted with an iron-like scaling that can be manipulated into whatever he pleases. This does not include statues or anything of the sorts, but he is capable of creating longer and sharper claws, create spikes as along his body as a form of defense, create a sharp edge along his tail/horns, if the scaling/metal is knocked off in pieces he could bring it back to his body in a weaker state, and so forth. The manipulation is limited to how much of this iron scaling is upon his body and it is extremely hard to form simple iron into the desired shape he wishes it; he'd need someone to smelter him the iron scaling.

Combat Style: Abbadon loves to wrestle and doesn't take very many foes seriously until they actually hurt him to kill. That is when he will either scurry away or he will get angry and use his power by mistake, or he will simply be at them up and use his lengthy tail as a whip. When wrestling he tends to bite the back of the neck to imply dominance and can use his tail to wrap around others limb to trip them.

Background
History: Not very much is said, aside from the fact that he was left behind in a ravine as an egg.
RP Sample: You can see Bassasail's

Last edited by Abbadon on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Abbadon
Abbadon
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Abbadon Empty Re: Abbadon

Post by Cassiopeia Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Is your app ready for review?
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Female Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbadon Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:56 pm

It is. It kinda looks like crap but then again I haven't done this in a long time. So I apologise for any future trouble regarding the app.
Abbadon
Abbadon
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 am

1st: You're missing a link to your character registration forum

2nd: Since you explained what their regular abilities do when older vs young please do the same for your special ability.

3rd: "He is also capable of disorienting and causing nausea toward another, when he gets angry his anger is channeled as well as his power and can disruot the electric current inside the body via magnetics however this will drain a lot of energy."
I'm just going to say no to this entirely as well as not allowing any blood iron manipulation if you were to consider that down the road.

4th:"As another unpredictable feat, Abbadon's power causes him to float every now and then, when he is in a relaxed, tired, or happy mood his magnetic power pushes against the Earth's magnetic field, causing him to slowly float upward."
Since this is mostly a quirky character trait I'm not going to say no but I don't want to see any practical applications of this in the future or using it as a comparison of strength measurement.

I was going to have more but like the dolts we staff are we had two different character creation guides that said slightly different things and this app refers to the one that was more out of date.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbadon Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:25 pm

I edited it, hopefully it's not OP'd.
Abbadon
Abbadon
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:19 pm

APPROVED

When you have the chance though add links to your character list.
Astral
Astral

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: