Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling

5 posters

Go down

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling Empty Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling

Post by Tinuvel Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling D7dcc75505c556f44435152e4b3e2bdb
Type of Character: Dragon  
Link to Character List Page: I will when I figure out how. Please help.
Personal Info
Name: Tinuvel
Alias: The Wandering Shadow or, Nightingale
Personality: Tinuvel is a curious Nightwing. She loves to wander into the forest, indulging all the sounds she hears and the scents she smells. It is not like her to get cranky or be a chump, unless she doesn't feel good (illness), or doesn't get enough rest. She is interested in humans and wants to learn more about them when she is older. She will find some in the woods sometimes, and study them (study the looks, where their hair is, and the eye color (She is to little to do actual experiments and document their behavior.)
Fears: She fears for her life and what people think about her. She thinks thoughts like, "What will I do in training when I become a Trainee?" and, "Will they think of me as inferior, or unique?"    
Strengths: She is highly intelligent (for her age). She has also learned to be "Quick-Footed", which means that she is fast at getting away. She developed this skill in the forest to keep hidden from her tribe, (so she won't get in trouble) and other, hostile tribes lurking about.
Weaknesses: She is not good at battling, due to her friendly personality. She has problems making friends, because most think she is a weirdo. She runs to the forest where she isn't hurt by her tribe-mates.

General Appearance
Height: 13 feet
Scales: Her scales are a deep, dark, gray-black.
Eyes: As white as the Moon in the sky.
Appearance: I wish I could describe more thoroughly that she wears nothing. She has horns that curve upwards, and a few spines on her back. Her wings are a lighter gray-black than her scales, but not by much.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nightwings
Inheritance: 100% pure Nightwing blood
Family: Deceased
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Normal Abilities: She can blend into the shadows and breathe a sleeping gas. She practices her gas's strength, so it is decently powerful (Not that good, because she is a hatchling).
Special Abilities: She can hide as a shadow for short time periods (Around 5-6 seconds). She gets extremely tired after she appears again. This skill will grow stronger as she ages. People will be able to tell if she is in their shadow, because the shadow will look exactly like her shadow, Shorter and has curled horns. To get her out, smack the ground. This should cause pulsing and shaking, thus forcing er to leave. If she is smacked, she will take damage. an be use every 5 posts.
Combat Style: She will hide among the shadows (Not in them, among them).  She will try to land blows as they near the shadows to look for her. She will not hide as
a shadow, for it is too tiring.

Background
History:

Hatching

A normal, ordinary Nightwing egg, was laid in the shadows of the hatchery. It seemed to soak up the shadows, like the roots of a plant soaking up the water droplets on the surface. She was given her special powers from the shadows. She hatched with her horns curved upward, and a misshapen snout. Everyone thought she was a weirdo ever since her hatching. No ones mind ever seemed to change. It was devastating to her, then and now.

The Forest

One rainy day, she looked outside. She saw a beautiful forest with colors of all kinds. The trees waved for her to join them. The animals beckoned for her to go. Her heart pleaded to be there. It screamed "Freedom" to her. Freedom from the teasing, from the hatred, from the scornful looks of er fellow Nightwings. It was an offer that she couldn't turn down. This started the frequent trips to the forest.

The Present

The teasing never seemed to stop. It was like people were hating her ten times as more the next day. She tried to ignore them, but she just can't. She hides in the shadows, covering her face full of tears, cold and dark. She escapes more frequently now. It still hurts, nonetheless.

Last edited by Tinuvel on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling Empty Re: Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:01 pm

Is this still a WIP?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling Empty Re: Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling

Post by Soulcry Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Hello, my name is Hydra, im one of the character mods here, besides help with the character registration is your app ready for review?

Underneath the Character Creation catagory there is another catagory called Character Registration. But we can work on this once your character is approved. Thanks for joining the site! Smile
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuvel Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:29 pm

I'm ready for review and corretions! Very Happy
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydra Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Okay, lets start by organizing things a little bit here. In the personality section, you mention one of your primary abilities, which isnt listed in the ability section. However Im not entierly sure if this is going to be allowed, im asking about it now.

Also, you have your weaknesses and strengths just underneath.

For fears, i would make what you mentioned more specific, and i think you need up to two or three.

Make sure you quote what you have changed.
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuvel Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:36 pm

Hydra wrote:Okay, lets start by organizing things a little bit here.  In the personality section, you mention one of your primary abilities, which isnt listed in the ability section.  However Im not entierly sure if this is going to be allowed, im asking about it now.

Also, you have your weaknesses and strengths just underneath.

For fears, i would make what you mentioned more specific, and i think you need up to two or three.

Make sure you quote what you have changed.

Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuvel Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Oh yes, I forgot! The character creation guide posted by Baldirak Sapiens Draco (Might spell it wrong) didn't post anything on full gods besides the lifespans and what are exclusive to them. What do you have to do to be qualified for a full god creation? I was just wondering.

I will fix my errors! Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051 Tinuvel, The Curious Nightwing Hatchling 156332051
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydra Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Well if you're new to the site, it would be a good idea, if and when youve been roleplaying for a while to build up Dragon Points or DP. You can create a character like this if you have enough DP, and if they have a full god or goddess character available. Same goes for demis and semis.

Tbh, i understand, i wanted a full god character when i first joined too and i still dont have one yet. But yeah just roleplay a bunch and youll get points you can spend later on.

Was there anything eles you had questions with?
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello there! This is a list for the things you can obtain with DP. (Ignore the AP for now because I'm reworking it and it's more for Tribe Leaders) http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4803-guide-to-dp-ap-and-wp-part-of-the-dp-revamp?highlight=revamp

As you'll see, you cannot obtain a full god with DP. Full god positions are given out by staff. Typically, the only real requirement is that you have been an active member of the site for a good long time and have a good understanding of what is and isn't allowed with your characters here. Full god positions may also be  rewarded for winning a contest. We try to do contests often, but it depends how active the majority of the site is.

One other thing about your app that Hydra might have missed is that under Tribe, you should put which Tribe your character is going to be in (if they aren't a Rogue). so instead of EarthWing/LightWing, just put one or the either or whichever Tribe you intend to be in. And if you are going to be in a Tribe, you need to put your character's rank. You can find the most common/starter ranks in the Guide, of course. Also, you may only have one special ability for now, as this is a new character.

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydra Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Shoot, I think that was the rule before unless im mistaken, my bad Baldirak.
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuvel Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:21 pm

I have decided to make it a Nightwing instead. Is this big change allowed? I want to be a different dragon, but still have the name Tinuvel (Plus it fits more as a Nightwing name because it means night as a baby name or something related). My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll My little pony troll
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Yes. You can change your character in any way at any time. Just note that once that character has been approved, once you start roleplaying with them, everything that happens to the character in RPs: things they've said, done, had done or said to them, etc. cannot be changed, as that is part of the character's history, and changing your character's history isn't allowed.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuvel Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Changed it! How's this?
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuvel Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:00 pm

How do you get DP? I was just wondering.
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:48 am

http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4803-guide-to-dp-ap-and-wp-part-of-the-dp-revamp?highlight=revamp
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Luster Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:30 pm

I changed it. hows this?
Luster
Luster

Female Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luster Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:30 pm

Sorry,wrong alt
Luster
Luster

Female Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luster Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Still Tinuvel though!
Luster
Luster

Female Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:06 pm

Please don't double or triple post. If you need to add something to a post you just made, you can edit it. Smile

Just need a little clarification on your special ability. When you say she can hide as a shadow, what does it look like? For example, if she were hiding near a tree, would she appear to be the shadow of that tree, or would she look like a random, out-of-place shadow? Basically, could someone tell something is off about the shadow, or would they be fooled? Also, you forgot to put her rank.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuvel Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Okay, thanks for the feedback, I fixed what I could! Banana
Tinuvel
Tinuvel
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydra Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 pm

Approved!!
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down