Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nearan's Character Sheet Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nearan's Character Sheet Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Nearan's Character Sheet

2 posters

Go down

Nearan's Character Sheet Empty Nearan's Character Sheet

Post by Nearan Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Personal Info
Name: Nearan
Alias: Nearan has been called "Near" by his friends because of how close they have become.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Nearan is a warm character in it of himself, while he does number in size he rarely uses this to enforce dominance. Many mistaken his personality due to his build and size, while he is mostly happy and out going. Trust and respect is all he wants drom others, in which be generously returns the favor. If he finds a attractive mate who shares the same feelings for him, he can have honorable behavior and attitude.
Weaknesses: After the death of his original mate he finds it hard to make female friends. After years of fighting and punishment some of his scales have either been scratched off or singed to his skin. One weakness is his right front foots toe, which has a injury equivalent to a bunion, which is from the result of a unkept for wound.
Strengths: Nearan bas a appropriate ammount of strength but he prefers peace before anything. Smaller groups strengthen Nearan in a way, while being alone helps him concentrate on the task on hand, it does make him susceptible to flashbacks and other or allusions.

]General Appearance
Height: With Nearan being in almost the prime stages of his life he has grown to be 45 feet tall, but at the end of his prime age he should grow to 70-85 feet tall.
Scales: Nearan was born with hard but semi flexible scales that are each ridged, with each ridge bigger, bumper or smaller then the last. During bright summer days that are over 80° degrees out his scales turn from a red to a brighter dark red, some say flames are kept within his scales, but it actually is the light reflecting off his scales ridges.
Eyes: medium red, when angered it may turn into a darker red, that can stare a virtual hole through it's victim.
Appearance: After years of strenuous phoeical activity Nearan has managed to keep his body around sub average. Many who look at him assume him for a elder at times due to his build. On his stomach area his scales appear to have melted, which was from a fellow wing after a challenge. Nearans back legs astonish many, At birth his birthmark appeared on his right leg which makes those scales a darker red then the others, If you look straight into how face you will notice a thin scar running down from the top of his eye lid where it barely continues past the bottom of his eye.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Fire Wings
Species: While Nearan is not entirely sure of his origins, the Dragon elders suspect him of being a pure breed.
Family: Nearan has no family left after being abandoned by his parents he has only had friends to help support him.
Mate: Resting in forever peace.
Hatchlings: None

Skills and Abilities[font]
Special Abilities: Nearan has found by blowing fire in a concentrated area he can melt together his foes scales thus immobilizing them temporary, while his victims scales melt into their skin Nearan can finish them with minimal resistance. While this can be proved to be affective, it leaves Nearan lightheaded and temporary weak, if this technique back fires Nearan would be no trouble to pin down. Nearan does has trouble on the other hand accomplishing this wth dragons bigger then himself.
Combat Style: While Nearan focuses on peace, he has found grabbing his foe in mid air to only dive them to the ground with him on the top useful but dangerous, other times he attempts to bite for the neck.

Background
History: Born to parents who's identities remain unknown met as hatchlings where they would bond until they would become mates, from there they raises Nearan to become a honorary warrior, Unfortunately by the age of 23 Nearan was completely abandond and was left to fend for himself. After being found by the firewings tribe each "family" helped raise him until mature. Not wanting others to go through the same confusion and pain he went through, Nearan swore to take anyone in need under his wing.
RP Sample: Nearan looks over the tall ledge that rests on the quiet mountain side. Pine trees and rivers look like grass and puddles from Nearans resting place. Nearan, who spent the whole day hunting without success made a harmless but fierce yawn, His scales slightly lite up during the yawn but clow out once finished. Grass hoopers chirp their songs of wonder through the sky while Nearan ponders about his future. He takes his front foots index "finger" and scribbles on the bare rock which makes a scrape that most would find unbearable. After a minute of scraping away parts of the rock Nearan lifts his finger then takes a soft blow which pushes the scratches away rock particles away which explose a rather decent scribble of a Dragon. "If only someone like me was out there." he thought as he turned on his back to face the stars.
He then studies the stars with his curious eyes which grow heavier and heavier by each passing moment. He slowly batters his eyes in a final chance to battle the urge to sleep only to finally have then "locked" shut.
Slowly todays word shifts to the past, where a new today begins. Nearan takes one last huff of comfortable relief only to turn around and thinks of his desires to make more friends, and to get more food.

Last edited by Nearan on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nearan

Male Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Nearan's Character Sheet Empty Re: Nearan's Character Sheet

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Hello, and welcome to DRF. I'm Baldirak, an Admin here. There's a couple things I see that need to be fixed with your app.

First, 25ft is too small for a FireWing. If you read the New Members Guide before you got started with this, you'll notice that the max height of FireWings is 85ft. With a max height of 18 to 25ft when he is fully grown, your character would be better suited as a SkyWing.

Second, under Rank, you have he is wise but inexperienced. Do you want his rank to be a Wise One, which is an elderly or retired dragon? Or are you just unsure what ranks are?

With his special ability, given that he is a purebred FireWing and it appears that he hasn't mastered this ability, I doubt he'd be capable of being able to use his fire in the way you describe without doing significant damage. Also, merely singeing the scales wouldn't immobilize someone.

If you're going for him being an older dragon, you could make him older, as mortal dragons here live to be 3,000.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nearan Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:Hello, and welcome to DRF. I'm Baldirak, an Admin here. There's a couple things I see that need to be fixed with your app.

First, 25ft is too small for a FireWing. If you read the New Members Guide before you got started with this, you'll notice that the max height of FireWings is 85ft. With a max height of 18 to 25ft when he is fully grown, your character would be better suited as a SkyWing.

Second, under Rank, you have he is wise but inexperienced. Do you want his rank to be a Wise One, which is an elderly or retired dragon? Or are you just unsure what ranks are?

With his special ability, given that he is a purebred FireWing and it appears that he hasn't mastered this ability, I doubt he'd be capable of being able to use his fire in the way you describe without doing significant damage. Also, merely singeing the scales wouldn't immobilize someone.

If you're going for him being an older dragon, you could make him older, as mortal dragons here live to be 3,000.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Alright, I fixed what was requested, My special ability had a poor use of word choice.
Hope this helps, and please correct any other errors big or small, because I hope to improve English.

Nearan

Male Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Just melting the scales together still wouldn't cause one to become immobile. Maybe instead say that it causes severe third degree burns to the area.

Since his rank is Wise One, another weakness you should add is that he can't fight for extended periods of time against younger dragons.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:Just melting the scales together still wouldn't cause one to become immobile. Maybe instead say that it causes severe third degree burns to the area.

Since his rank is Wise One, another weakness you should add is that he can't fight for extended periods of time against younger dragons.

I agree with both of those, I'll get it done with in this week maybe.
My Job has been hectic and I have been mentally exhausted at the end of the day thus I may be inactive,
Until then, see you later!
- Nearan

Nearan

Male Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down