Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

( Perspective story submission )  "The king of Avan" Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

( Perspective story submission )  "The king of Avan" Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

( Perspective story submission ) "The king of Avan"

2 posters

Go down

( Perspective story submission )  "The king of Avan" Empty ( Perspective story submission ) "The king of Avan"

Post by Tharasis Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:30 am

50 years ago in the Kingdom of Avan.

its the middle of the night as i walked in the large corridors of the castle. its very quiet tonight, it had never been this quiet before. at this time King Tharasis would sleeping on well his very large room, but not tonight i guess.

as i continued to walk i notice someone standing on the balcony. as i got closer i hid in one of the sides and i peeked out to see whoever was there, and i saw Tharasis. he was irritated from what i could hear.

Argh!, why wont this work!

he then did a gesture with his hand as if he were trying to cast something.

FFFWWIMP! a sound i heard as a ball of...well something appeared from Tharasis's hands.

YES! he yelled.

BOOM! as the ball of power from his hands exploded and caused him to loose balance and stumble onto the cold floor.

THUMP! i heard as Tharasis was knocked down to the ground from his own spell.

ARGH!.......Oh my...this..this is a lot harder then what i had expected.

he said as he got up

Oh well....Im just..going to sit here i guess. and take a breather.

I had not expected Tharasis to be able to use such magic, let alone have enough free time to train. He was always busy during these months. I was handpicked to be Tharasis's advisor as there was no one else to fill in the position.

These past months since Tharasis became king, was what he did not expect. The resources from our Large Island was begining  to run dry the once rich ore mines were now beggining to run out. the Crime rate went at an all time high. and the local population were beggining to start riots from the citys.

The royal court members had fled when the Revolution had started and they took with them many coins and gold from the Royal treasury, This left us with little funds to fix the damages that were caused as a result from the Riots.

After the Revolt was delt with. Tharasis was left with only a handfull of members some of whom were his generals to keep the already battered and beaten Government alive. So he never really had much free time to himself.

much of Tharasis's time was spent flying across the nation to address and keep up with the local governors in his nation. after he'd finish this he would come back to very very large stack of request, reports, and so on and so forth.

I and Tharasis would spend the afternoon till night just reading and taking care of letters. Tharasis was about 45 ft tall so he had a hard time reading all the letters that was sent to him. so i read all the letters to him, he trusted me to tell him what the letters said.

When i asked him how he's thoughts were about this whole situation he would just respond with " I have seen worse " i guess i would probably get that answer, coming from a dragon who had lived for a long time. But i did not go ferther with my question. and continued with my duties.

if Tharasis was lucky he would have a small amount of time in his very tight scedule to do what he likes. he would mostly use his free time to read books from the Castles Library.

but as time went on thing slowly got better, The government was now fully staffed. the new mines was supplying a steady amount of ore, and the crime rate was going down fast all seemed fine now.

i walked out to the balcony and as i approched Tharasis who was sitting.

" My lord? " i said as i walked toward Tharasis.

he turned to face toward me.

" yes? " he asked me.

" what are you doing so late at this night, shouldent you be sleeping by now " i asked in a concerned tone to my voice.

" I would ask the same to you. " he said back

" well. i just cant get any sleep tonight. I just never got this much time to do anything. "

" well my Lord, everything is now perfect thanks to you. " i said

" well looking back, to what we have accomplished. its hard to find words to describe my happines. " He said as he gazed onto the full moon at the night sky.

" what will be your next plan my lord? " i asked him

" well..we'll see what will come in the future " he said.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

( Perspective story submission )  "The king of Avan" Empty Re: ( Perspective story submission ) "The king of Avan"

Post by Celestia Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Enjoyment/Fun: 20
Quality: 10
Originality: 30

subtotal 60
contest award 300
final total 360 awarded to Tharasis

If you win the contest the prize will be awarded later at the contests conclusion.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down