Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Malaki  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Malaki  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Malaki

2 posters

Go down

Malaki  Empty Malaki

Post by malaki Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Insert Image Here
Type of Character: (Dragon)
Link to Character List Page: None
Personal Info
Name: Malaki
Alias: Malachite
Sexuality: Heterosexual  
Personality: Malaki is a cheerful soul and loves to meet new dragons from far off places that he himself has never ventured. With that said it must be stated that Malaki is not exactly a adventurous soul by nature. He much prefers to hear about the adventures of others by the comfort of a hearth fire. But, he will from time to time feel a wanderlust and the desire to leave the comforts of home. Sometimes because of duties as a healer, other times because out of necessity.

Malaki is not what you would call, a warrior. He detests conflict and violence along with the chaos that comes with it. But he is by no means, a coward. Malaki is a survivor and like any survivor he will fight tooth and claw to ensure his own continued existence along with the survival of any patients he deems as under his care.

When it comes to talk about the gods, that is a touchy subject for him. Malaki does not talk much about it but he believes most of the worlds troubles are there fault. Malaki believes you cannot find salvation in the gods, but in ourselves. His visions are also a touchy subject and for the most part he outright refuses to talk about it to anyone, and keeps it a closely guarded secret. Malaki will often make jokes about it though when questioned about how he knew something. He discovered long ago that joking about seeing the future was the best way to hide the fact that he could.

All in all Malaki is young and not very ambitious only wanting to live a normal peaceful life. But he is young and life still is not done shaping him.
Fears:

Humans (From stories heard as a child)

Being caught outside in the day without his goggles and left blind and helpless.

His power to see things.

Strengths:

Tooth and Claw. His strong self preservation instinct. Even if things are dire and survival looks grim, he will fight on.

Patch Up. His training and ability to help others when injured in a fight or after it has ended. By no means a expert but he can get a comrade patched up and back in the fight willy nilly.

Clear Sight. Can see almost perfectly in the dark like other night wings.

Weaknesses:

Sunblind. Blind as a bat when outside on a clear sunny day without wearing dark glassed goggles.

Glowing Eyes. Bioluminescent eyes make him stand out pretty quick even in the dark without his goggles making hiding difficult.

Soft Blood. Lacks the body of a guardian that has been chiseled by training. Cant take much punishment in a fight.

General Appearance
Height: 40ft
Scales: Dark jet black scales covers the body except for a few odd silver ones dotting the chest almost giving off the image of a star filled sky
Eyes: Glowing Malachite Green
Appearance: Malaki is a standard specimen of a pure blood night wing with not many unusual things standing out accept his eyes that glow faintly in the dark. He is never seen without his dark glassed goggles. Malaki always seems to have a satchel or other bags strapped to his body with medical supplies. He is your typical black dragon. Four limbs, wings, horns with a whip like tail and a neat row of spines running down from the base of his skull to the tip of his tail.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Night Wing
Inheritance: Pure Breed
Family:

Biological Father Unknown

Biological Mother Unknown

Adoptive Mother Nightingale
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Special Abilities:

Second Sight: Plagued with visions of the future that more often then not make no sense. In the case of big events as it comes closer to happening more visions are revealed adding another piece to the puzzle but still just a puzzle with not enough pieces to paint a picture.

Small visions of the future also occur that have no big meaning. Like seeing a vase knocked over before it happens. Someone tripping before they do. If two dragons arguing are going to get into a fight. Visions vary in detail. Sometimes they are just a image, other times it can also have other details like sounds or be as if he was actually there to witness it.

If asked about seeing the future of another characters and not NPC's he would just simply reply that there life along with there futures is as complicated as a woven tapestry. So many choices and threads that will lead to a different end a outcome. Nearly impossible to predict.

Combat Style: Scrapper, will do what he can to survive. Tail whip, bite, claw and even throw dirt in face.

Background
History: Malaki was a young orphan wandering the streets of the night wing capital stealing and generally making a nuisance of himself just to survive. Rats and lizards often made the base of his diet. From time to time birds were a nice treat. But still the alluring smell of far more richer meats proved to much for him to resist.

He was captured by guardians after raiding the banquet table of higher ranking monarchy and was eventually put up for adoption. A pure blood night wing called Nightingale took Malaki as her own and he lived a happy life under the care of the kind hearted weaver that crafted tapestry's among other things.

He did not want for love, education, or food. He grew up not remembering anything before he got adopted. Blessed with having a good life he took the path of becoming a healer with the hopes and dreams of doing his part to make the world a little bit of a better place.

RP Sample:  Malaki lazed outside on a rock smoothed by the ages of time, it seemed made just for him as it molded to the natural curves of his body. The jet black dragons tail tip twitched in thought as Malaki stared through the dark glassed goggles at the fire. "How about it Malachite? You excited?" The deep masculine voice of a friend drew Malachi back to the world and away from the images dancing in the flames of the campfire.

"Hmmm", Malaki hummed in thought trying to recollect the question. "Oh, yes, I am quite excited", he replied a bit half hearted but with a smile. "I hope we can do some good at the colony's. They live so far away from the capital and a little adventure might do me some good. It will be a uneventful journey in any case, there and back with no troubles". At that one of the others in the traveling group asked how he knew that and Malaki was quick to add. "I hope anyway".

Last edited by malaki on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Malaki  Empty Re: Malaki

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 am

When life is threated can see what path and future will lead to his imminent death. As such it affords him the ability to have a fair chance of survival in situations he would normally perish.

This sounds like he could use his ability during a fight. Can he?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by malaki Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Yes I guess. A enemy has him pinned and he sees how to best escape and survive. Not something he can use to defeat anyone. For example seeing himself rolling left and having his skull crushed vs throwing dirt in attackers face and rolling right and escaping.  Do you need me to change it? If so I guess I can just make him a dream walker ^^. Tossed that idea around as well. He still wont be combat focused. Kind of fitting me thinks. A night wing with star like pattern on his chest being a dream walker.

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Yeah, you should remove that part. Being able to see how best to escape and survive attacks that might lead to major injury or death is unfair to your opponent. There's nothing to stop you from dodging every single attack, since you have no limit as to how often you can use your ability--at least in a fight. So just make so he can't use the ability during a fight.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by malaki Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:49 pm

oh, I get you. Not my intention. Injury is of course something he can suffer. I meant as in imminent death. In any case I removed it and removed history connected to it.

malaki
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Approved!

Welcome to the Twilight Imperium/Survivors!
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down