Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)

2 posters

Go down

Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated) Empty Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)

Post by Spectre Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:22 am

https://2img.net/u/2717/40/57/02/avatars/1956-73.jpg
Personal Info
Name: Spectre
Alias: Karma’s Bite
Sexuality: I am what those want me to be.
Personality: I am a talkative type, but also at times I am the quietest of the group, especially while I am reading or sizing others up. I always make due with my appearance, correcting those thinking I am an IceWing, a few insults here and there, and maybe a couple little looks of pity for which I do not care for in even the tiniest bit. I truly am a great dragon to be around when you want to either study or exchange dialogue involving the many wonders of the world and its creatures, or even just casual conversation on the things we’ve done before, which would be a lot more common for me. I do have biases, yes; but what dragon doesn’t have at least ONE bias towards something or someone? It’s just weird to me if you don’t. Though I can be a bit grumpy if I don’t get my morning studies in, so that’s a thing about me.

Interests: I have interests in many things such as reading, anatomy, and sometimes even biology or science. I would say my main interest would be rolling in my own luscious thoughts and ideas. Just the THOUGHT of it exhilarates me!
Dislikes: Questions like this.
Fears: My fear is the Fear of losing everything to one miscalculation.

General Appearance

Height: 40 feet even.
Scales: My scales are a glistening pale white, due to my pigments being reversed during incubation inside of my egg. I am what is known as an Albino.

Eyes: My eyes are, regrettably, pitch black. But in my imagination I dream that they are a bright and lovely greenish blue.

Appearance:I am a charming and quite handsome looking fellow I must say, but I won’t boast. As said before, my scales are pale white due to my pigments  being absent during incubation inside of my egg and my eyes are dangerously black and I don’t care much for that at all. I do, however, have a few black smudges on the underside of my wings, as well as my right index talon being a shade of black. Other than that I am just a ghost in appearance. After some time, I decided to brand myself with the letters ‘W’ and ‘S’ on both of my wrists and shoulders, signifying my interest in the paranormal and my special ability I have gained through extensive training and mental preparation. My tail is decorated with a stationary Morningstar on the end, giving me a little one up for both looks and my chance of survival in a possible conflict. Due to my white appearence, I decided to decorate my scales with intricate diamond patterns and symbols representing different runes and seals across most of my body to personalize myself to my own looks and image. I will also almost always have a large book hanging off of a glittering black chain around my neck, making this my most valuable item on my person, and if I were to lose it, I would be thrown straight into a panic attack because I would be very vulnerable without it.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: NightWing
Inheritance: Purebred NightWing.
Family: My family is currently in hiding, and I made a vow to never reveal that location so long as I draw breath.
Mate: Still searching.
Hatchlings: None.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: My extensive knowledge and the use of my own body’s strength.

Special Abilities: I have what I like to call ‘Mirror’. It allows me to either copy, or reflect any ability that one uses on me, for the cost of part of my own lifespan, but it cannot work on Gods, as they are absolute and not dispersed enough for me to leech off of.

Weaknesses: The weakness to my Mirror is, as stated, cannot affect Gods or godly entities., and seeing as it takes a part of my lifespan, making me use it sparsely throughout my times. The power of the attack I am Mirroring decides how much of my own lifespan is taken away from me, say, a Simple fire breath would take just a couple days off of me while a special ability like shadow conjuration would take a couple years off. I could essentially use it as much as I want, but doing so would very easily and quickly kill me. b]

[b]Combat Style: I would prefer to not have conflict to begin with, but if the need comes, I will be ready to break both minds and bones. I love to play with my opponents for a while before getting bored and killing them swiftly with a swipe of my claws across their throat and leaving my insignia embedded into anywhere on the body.

Last edited by Spectre on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 am; edited 8 times in total
Spectre
Spectre
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Male Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated) Empty Re: Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:11 am

What is the age, height, and rank? And how many times can you use Mirror in a fight?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated) Empty Re: Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)

Post by Spectre Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:35 am

Bump.
Spectre
Spectre
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Male Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

Approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 am

Out for edits
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down