Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Seawing High ranked positions are available! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Seawing High ranked positions are available! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Seawing High ranked positions are available!

+4
Nerissa Morwenna
Vrede
Anila
Draken
8 posters

Go down

Seawing High ranked positions are available! Empty Seawing High ranked positions are available!

Post by Draken Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:03 pm

If you all don't know, Bassasaail has went inactive and there has been a new king chosen. ME! and because of that, some high positions will now be available for Seawings. I'm gonna say this now, if your not active, don't go for one. If your active, go for it. I prefer not to have a royal advisor who is active and then go inactive, so please if your going for one, don't do that. Now that I've said to be active almost 3 times, I really hope I made myself clear.

Royal guards are now availible. These guards should be very tough and shall acompony Draken from time to time, prefered to be a bit larger then Draken and older then him. You should be somewhat expierience with Combat. I will only pick 2 Royal guards. I expect you to be active and if requested to be in a topic, I expect you to join it.

Royal guards will be chosen on 10/31/16 3:00 P.m. EST.

If anyone has an idea for a rank, pm me and I will think about it

Here is the template for you all to use

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Main account:[/b]
[b]Activity:[/b]
[b]Rank currently:[/b]
[b]What new position are you applying for?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this position? :[/b]

[b]How will you help the tribe? :[/b]

[b]What is your experience with leading? :[/b]

More high ranks may be added in the future

(I'm curious to know how many people will apply, Seawings are a bit inactive ;-; )

Last edited by Draken on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:59 am; edited 15 times in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Seawing High ranked positions are available! Empty Re: Seawing High ranked positions are available!

Post by Anila Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Heya Draken! Just a heads up, you need to include a template in your post if you want people to apply for the position :p as that shows us the questions you want answered and approximately what areas you need us to be active in. Have a look at Virgo's applications forms to see what I mean, but you need to include a template similar to that Smile

I hope this helps!
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Seawing High ranked positions are available! Empty Re: Seawing High ranked positions are available!

Post by Vrede Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 am

First things first. Congrats on getting leadership! Second, yeah my seawing alt Vrede and your own I think were the only ones posting in the newer threads after Bass went inactive and practically everyone else. Vrede's still active with a thread involving Arkhor right now. Vrede in character wouldn't apply for any high positions, but I implore you to force her into a higher position of some kind to get her to be closer to her tribe mates. She's a bit of a loner and has been living as a civilian in some random corner of seawing territory. Most of her history can be explained on her profile and in the threads she's posted into.

Character Name: Vrede
Main account: Rii
Activity: You know me I go through periods of great activity and then periods of little to no activity. It's all based on how I feel and whether I am getting busy in real life. Right now since I'm getting ready to move and start a new job (hopefully) I'm at a low on activity. Even when I'm low though or don't post you can often find me in the chat on site, just not posting.
Rank currently: Seawing Civilian
What new position are you applying for?:Whatever you need most that she can fit into; which would be some kind of guard, adviser, or whatever you want to push on her to get her involved with the tribe for her own good.
Why do you want this position? : Me in real life? I want this position for my character because she's a recluse like the old cat lady staying in her own corner of the territory. Except instead of cats it's billions of organisms that make up corals. I think it would be better for her to be more involved with the tribe. I mean she's spent half her life not being involved, but just being around the seawings and attending events. IN character though Vrede wants nothing to do with new jobs unless she can get someone to watch over her gardens while she is working.

How will you help the tribe? : Vrede is probably the largest active seawing, and possibley the largest of all the seawings in height, so she can do well with intimidation as a guard for the leader or with guarding the ocean waters. She also enjoys a good fight but only if she's the one choosing the opponent. She knows to choose her battles wisely.

She's also wise and about middle aged as dragons go, which might make her a good adviser. She's been a part of the seawing tribe all her life and has seen many come and go. Even if she hasn't actively socialized with everyone Vrede is a good listener which helps to keep her in tune with the rumors and knowledge being passed around the tribe.

As said before she farms a large portion of the seawings corals, ocean plants, and sea growing healing herbs. The gardens she protects and grows help feed the tribe as well as protect it when sickness or disease come in. She does not however have any healing knowledge despite knowing the plants that are used for this practice.

What is your experience with leading? : A part from taking charge and kicking out anyone who doesn't respect her gardens from the farming area Vrede doesn't have any leadership experience. Unless you count being one of the only seawings to actively choose to support her tribe by farming needed plants, corals, and what not that might be used for food and healing purposes.

Vrede

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Morwenna Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:36 am

Character Name: Nerissa Morwenna
Main account: Delillah
Activity: Have been a little inactive, but i have officially returned with the plan in mind to become wonderfully active again.
Rank currently:Guardian
What new position are you applying for?: Lieutenant
Why do you want this position? : OOC i'd general like to become more active again and i feel like this is my chance to do so. This would also enable me to gain more roleplaying experience. IC i believe Nerissa would be able to aid Draken with the immense responsibilities that come with being king. She's a stoic and independent dragon and the rank as lieutenant could rescue her from her somewhat isolated and tedious life and actually give her something to do.

How will you help the tribe? : Nerissa does not fear taking over in emergencies or when Draken is unavailable, she's not shy to talk her mind and give her true and honest opinion on whatever another just said. She's also very loyal and believes in the law, therefore she would enforce the law and make sure that everything within the tribe, even smaller conflicts which the king himself has not time to give his attention to, is at it's right place.

Nerissa may not be the tallest or biggest, however she is fast, agile and clever in battle, owning a calm mind and the ability to analyse everything clearly which can become very useful in council. OOC I would attempt to help and increase seawing activity by suggesting several thread ideas.

What is your experience with leading? : Nerissa has always been very strict when the law was involved which did result to several times of her taking over in conflicts, other than that she has not particularly lead anything or anyone. OOC, i lead the Nightwing shadows with my other main character.
Nerissa Morwenna
Nerissa Morwenna
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:41 am

Gonna bump this, Royal advisors are being chosen tomorrow (For me Smile)
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Congratulations Vrede, you are now Royal Advisor

One Royal advisor spot is still open, just giving everyone a chance, the last Royal advisor will be chosen on 8/20/16 3:00 P.m. EST.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Would like to rp this out if possible. XD Maybe have her summoned to the seawing palace or make her an adviser when your coronation ceremony happens?

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Either one can work, but the correlation may not be happening in a while, as Seawings are inactive at the moment ;-;
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Mkay

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Sorry I was late on this

Congrats Nerissa morwenna, you are now Liuetenant

Just please be active ;-;
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Bump, Royal advisor is still available and moved to 8/25/16 3:00 P.m. EST

In other news, The Healer Elite or Elite healer rank is now available and will be chosen at 8/27/16 3:00 P.m. EST
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Almia Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Character Name: Alminia
Main account: TezzimVin
Activity: I am on and RPing daily.
Rank currently: Emissary
What new position are you applying for?: Royal Adviser
Why do you want this position? : Alminia is loyal to her tribe, and has dedicated her life to it. She believes that by advising the king, she can help her tribe achieve great things. Plus, as someone who is already involved in politics, an adviser seems the next step up. OOC, I would like to help the tribe be more active.

How will you help the tribe? : Alminia has experience in dealing with the other tribes of Pyrria, so would be a valuable adviser to the king on matters of foreign affair. She also has a flair for wording and tone, so she could help the king with how to approach more delicate matters. She also is older than Draken, and with age comes wisdom.

She has also attended her fair share of events in her travels. With her worldly experience, she can organize events with relative ease. Whether they be festivals to raise the morale of her own tribe, or welcoming banquets for visitors from other territories. Her planning skills would be a boon for the king to use.

What is your experience with leading? : Alminia has embarked on many solo diplomatic missions. Alone in foreign territory, she has had to make executive decisions at times. With time, she also has lead others on excursions, teaching them the tricks that she has learned through the years.
Almia
Almia

Back to top Go down

Post by Drocko Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Character Name: Drocko
Main account: Drocko
Activity: Daily
Rank currently: Healer
What new position are you applying for?: Healer Elite
Why do you want this position? : Well, so far there doesn't seem to be any other SeaWing healers and if they are around then they are no longer active. It would be terrible for the SeaWing tribe to lack a healer that knows what they're doing and was trained to help others. Besides, it will keep Drocko busy and give him a purpose in life.

How will you help the tribe? : Obviously other than healing injuries and illnesses, a healer can provide advice as well as information for medicines, herbs, plants and magical properties that are known for healing ailments and injuries. If any are interested in becoming healers Drocko would be excellent in teaching what others need to know to help others, albeit his teaching would be excruciating and intense.
Drocko
Drocko

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Congrats Alminia, you are now Royal advisor

All Royal advisor spots are now taken
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:39 pm

(Once again, sorry for being late)

Congrats Drocko, you are now Healer Elite, enjoy <3

Royal guard positions are available, I will only pick 2, look above for details.

Royal guards will be chosen on 9/3/16 P.m. EST.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Bumping, Both Royal guard positions are still availible
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:05 pm

(Not sure if this is too late, but oh well.)

[b]Character Name:Seaton

[b]Main account:VoidTamer

[b]Activity:I'm online 6/7 days a week, whether or not i'm roleplaying or not.I usually frequent the chatbox when i am on,
and i'm usually able to stay on for hours at a time.Of course, there will be times of inactivity, but they usually last for 3
or so days, and aren't often.

[b]Rank currently:Citizen

[b]What new position are you applying for?:Royal Guard

[b]Why do you want this position? :Seaton's attitude is well fit for the role, and he's capable of holding his own. I think
it'd fit him well.Following that, his ability, along with his fighting style, is a defensive one, great for protection.And he's a seawing, so why not?

[b]How will you help the tribe? :He's quite knowledgeable regarding issues in Pyrrhia, so besides providing protection,
he's a decent source of knowledge.By providing constant protection to the King and defending against attackers.He takes great
notice in politics and is very attentive to details,providing better output and defense for the king. If the king isn't dead, the
Seawing system can continue to flow properly, oppose to crumbling.

[b]What is your experience with leading? :On my alternate account, i was the leader of a family of assassins.His opinion doesn't
sway due to other's hazing, and his concentration is astronomical.Off of the site, i'm the leader of 3 groups, one with 53 users,
and the others with 19 and 18, so i'm used to managing large-scale situations.
Vergil
Vergil
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Once again, sorry for being late

Congrats Seaton, You are now a Royal Guard

1 Royal guard position is still available, it will be chosen on 9/15/16 3:00 P.M. EST.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Bumping again, Royal guard position is still availible, moved to 9/20/16 3:00 P.M. E.S.T
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Bumping again, due to me being inactive, royal guard will now be chosen on 10/15/16 3:00 P.M. E.S.T

Now if you have any rank ideas, you may pm me and I'll talk about it with you.

Have fun <3
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:57 am

Royal guard is still available, will now be chosen on 10/31/16 3:00 P.M. E.S.T
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down