Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Casimira Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Casimira Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Casimira

3 posters

Go down

Casimira Empty Casimira

Post by Casimira Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 am

Casimira 12277064844_805c9f2c69
Personal Info
Name: Casimira
Alias: Casi... There aren’t any others.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:
Casimira is a bit of a chatty EbonWing who is willing to both talk and listen to whatever her patient, conversation partner or lecturer is saying. Casimira is also a very compassionate dragon, willing to even bite back her own tongue and be kind to those who are extremely aggressive towards her.
However, if her constant kindness is taken for granted and she is constantly abused in the sense that she's always having people take their anger out on her, she will snap. And when this happens, she will give them 'medications' which can do a variety of things to her victims. Whether that is paralysing them or making them sick, not even Casimira knows as she gives them random combinations of ingredients. However, she will not give them something which is 100% deadly. Ever. As if she does and they were to die, Casimira would feel incredibly guilty for it.
Yes, Casimira would die for others, but wouldn't anyone for their friend?
Casimira also had a somewhat flirtatious nature, often using flattery to win over other dragons who may be coming to see her for the first time or to also calm their nerves. Her flirting could be mistaken for her always seeking someone to be with, but she doesn't exactly have her heart set on finding a mate. All she wants to do is make people feel relaxed around her.
However, Casimira is a bit of a stutterer when it comes to flirting, so when she's actually flirting genuinely with someone, it's incredibly frustrating for her as instead of having her normal nature of flirting around her, she's all of a sudden a nervous wreck.
Due to her constant flirting, Casimira has a bit of a problem where she can't actually tell when someone is flirting back to her. This can lead to rather... Interesting... Consequences.
Casimira also can also greatly misread emotions, for example, hatred for an enthusiastic and different form of communication or an extension of friendship... And this too can have interesting results.
Interests:
Plants and experimentations - This side of things has mainly come from something which she has been searching for, and she calls this the 'key'. The 'key' is basically the plants and things which she needs to counteract the negative effects which magic seems to have on others.
Helping others - Due to her kind nature, Casimira always seeks to try and help others when they are in need. Especially when they are ill, she will try her best to cure or help them.
Reading and researching - ANYTHING which increases her understanding of things, Casimira will do. She craves knowledge and is incredibly determined to figure out the Key, which she firmly believes is locked away and just waiting to be discovered. However, Casimira also has a bit of a nasty habit of stealing to get what she wants as well... tsk tsk tsk....
Dislikes:
Rudeness and disrespect - I mean, who doesn't like this?
Anger, spontaneous actions, unpredictability and the unknown - She hates not being able to predict or have an idea about how certain things may happen. A dislike of the unknown is also why she craves knowledge, so she can dissipate this dislike once and for all.
Being unable to help - Being so close to a dragon, but unable to help them would murder Casimira from the inside.
Bugs and insects and anything smaller than a SkyWing - She sees these things as a waste of space... Aside from her plants, herbs books and things which are actually helping her to acheive her goal.
Fears:
Killing - Casimira doesn't care for her own life, but she is deathly afraid of having to be the one to end another dragons life.

General Appearance
Height: 40 foot tall, but has a length of 140 feet, around 90 foot comprises of her tail as it is rather long. Her wingspan is around 100 foot.
Scales: She has a different sort of scales, they are fish scale in shape, but under the moonlight, some of them glow a bright blue. Under her eyes and over it are also triangular scales that stack up on one another and are a lighter grey compared to her normal dark appearance.
Eyes: An aqua sort of colour.
Appearance:
Casimira has a slim build, with strong scales across her form. On her head she has two main, gunmetal grey horns which slightly curve skywards and away from her head. Her teeth are smooth, not jagged like some dragons teeth. On her jawline are 4 smaller horns, which match the ones going down along her neck. On the back of her head and down to her tail, she has ebony coloured hair, which is longer on her head than the rest of her body.
Her wings take a strong appearance and have wicked claws curling downwards from her. She had 4 legs as well, on each paw she has 4 long claws which are a gunmetal grey tone as well. On the end of her tail, instead of having horns or a bare tip, she has two pairs of opposing scales appendages which are 1-2 foot in length. These appendages are scaled and basically flesh and serve no extra purpose.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EbonWings
Inheritance: Due to EbonWings being more of a new race, she has 100% NightWing inheritance.
Family: Well, she did have a mother and a father, but they left her to fend for herself as she grew up.
Mate: None at the moment.
Hatchlings: None at the moment.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

• Alchemy - After spending her time researching different herbs and testing them for different uses, including using them with magic, Casimira has developed a keen interest in alchemy. Due to this, she is able to come up with many different concoctions to try and help with injuries. Casimira's all round knowledge of every injury is rather rusty though as she has been trying to devote the majority of her time to figuring out a way to reverse the ill effects of the constant use of magic.

• Flattery - Due to her silver-tongued nature, Casimira is a charmer who will try to get her patient to think what she is saying is the truth. Or anyone else who listens to her. She tries to get them to believe her, using flattery to do so. However, that's not always easy for her to do as some dragons who aren't interested in mates or being flattered will basically ignore her strength and tell her to go away.

• Robust - She's able to take more hits than the average EbonWing, which is key for her to be able to handle rougher patients. Her scales are the thing which really gives her this edge which are able to take 1.5x the average amount of hits when compared to other dragons. For an example, if a FireWing were to punch her, instead of having a shattered shoulder, her shoulders muscles would be completely bruised, but the bone would not be broken as the scales can absorb some of the damage. It's due to this that she is able to have a more of a defensive nature and, coupled with her personality, has a reluctancy to fight.

Something to take note of though is that this increase does not work for her underbelly. In fact, it's the opposite. Her underbelly is more exposed without extremely thick plating to protect it and is incredibly sensitive compared to normal.

Special Abilities:

• Disinfecting mists - Containing properties which are similar to alcohol, her mist is able to disinfect areas or injuries which are infected or having a reaction to the dragon. From this, she is able to spray a breath which takes the form of something similar to sleet, a mushy substance which is absorbed into the surrounding areas to kill any foreign bacteria in the wound. She needs to be relatively close to her patient for it to work, within 10 foot. The effects start from the moment of impact, and for a few seconds it will sting, but nowhere near close to the pain of having normal alcohol applied to an injury. The things which are causing the infection will be destroyed in a few moments.

This ability, unlike alcohol, is not flammable. It cannot cause people to become drunk via inhaling. It also cannot do anything in combat and is extremely useless in combat regards. This ability also does not heal wounds. This ability simply disinfects an area which is infected. However, this ability also has a secondary limit. Casimira is not limited in the sense that she can only use it x amount of times per day as this is her breath. FireWings and EarthWings aren't measured in that sort of sense, and neither are other some of the other NightWings with their mists. She is more limited by the fact that when she uses this ability, it is generally used on dragons who have more injuries than just a simple papercut, nick, scratch, etc. Or anything that is less than a severe injury. The real restrictive factor is that she could only tend to around 8 patients in one day (at max) while she is using this ability, as it is used on patients who are at risk of infections as her normal treatments would be unviable on them.

Weaknesses:

• What's fighting? - Casimira is completely unable to fight, refusing to lay a claw on another dragon. This is due to her personality, which can be quite hindering at times as she could be in a dire situation, yet refuse to harm the other dragon.

• No ranged attacks - As stated above, the only real ranged 'attack' that she has is her breath. And that's just something that disinfects wounds and areas which are rather badly infected and is completely useless in combat. So Casimira is extremely vulnerable to ranged attacks and can only tank a few shots.

• Slow - Casimira, being a more defensive dragon due to her nature, is slower than the average EbonWing. She can only maintain speeds of 60MPH while she runs. This being said her reaction times are still the same as any other dragon, it's just her max speed is lower than the majority of other dragons of her kind.

• Sensitive underbelly - Even though she has thicker scales compared to the average EbonWing/NightWing, Casimira's underbelly is extremely sensitive and is easily damaged and hurt by the simplest of attacks. Due to this, she prefers to stay back and not allow herself to be hurt as well as making sure she is prepared to go forward and help others when they are in need.

Combat Style:
She watches from a distance, and if she absolutely has to, dives in for a quick attack to try and incapacitate them. But she will never go for a kill or something which will really hurt the other dragon, as her personality is somewhat against it.

Background
History: Will be revealed through RP.
RP Sample:
Above her in the cloudy heavens, a shooting star arched across the sky. Catching a glimpse of it, Casimira smiled gently. She closed her eyes, thinking quietly to herself. For reasons unbeknown to her, as Casimira made her wish, a dull ache slowly throbbed from her wing. Furling her wings, the dragoness took a light landing in the dark forest, her eyes scanning her surroundings. Just where am I? Casimira thought quietly to herself, slowly walking forward as she pushed through the undergrowth, wondering what she could find hidden on this island.

Last edited by Casimira on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Casimira
Casimira

Back to top Go down

Casimira Empty Re: Casimira

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:37 am

Hello there! I'm Aero Dynamic, a forum moderator herr and I'll be grading your app today!

I've seen you mention magic a bit in your app, and I was just wondering if she had any because any magic needs to be described in Special Abilities. If not, no worries!

With her special ability would she be able to use it all day? Say there was a big war and she had to spray every EbonWing (when they get bigger), would she be able to do that? If not, this would need to include how long she can use it in your app.

~~

Bump when ready.

(On a side note I just wanted to say that I liked this app and I actually used your picture before on another site XD)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Casimira Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:31 am

Heya Aero,

She herself specifically doesn't have any magic spells which she is able to just conjure up like other dragons can, so I saw no reason to actually include spells into her app as she can't use them. However, that being said, she is still able to somewhat tap into the source like all dragons can when they are searching for it, but all she can to is tiny tapping and see reactions with magic and other things. When I say reactions, I am talking about her love of alchemy here.

Technically, there's a lot of dragons which aren't limited by the times they can use their breath Razz But, seeming you have asked for a somewhat limit, I have done it... I couldn't think of an appropriate limit that wouldn't make this ability not worth having due to how weak it already is... XD

Bump~

And I'm glad you like her ;p
Casimira
Casimira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 am

Approved 1/2
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig