Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Formi (Seriously, I fixed it.) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Formi (Seriously, I fixed it.) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Formi (Seriously, I fixed it.)

+3
Hyruu
Astral
Formi
7 posters

Go down

Formi (Seriously, I fixed it.) Empty Formi (Seriously, I fixed it.)

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:51 am

Personal Info
Name: Formidulosus
Alias: Formi, most commonly, and also what I will refer to her as because I'm lazy reasons.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: If 'scary' could describe an entire personality, that's what would be here.
Formi is literally summed up by scary. She is typically 'scary' to others. But since that can't be a gramatically correct paragraph, I'll describe in more detail.
Normally, Formi is found in a bad mood. She is in a bad mood near unfamiliars. She is in a bad mood alone. She is in a bad mood in general. Formi's mood can be enlightened and made less terrifying by being near familiars that she actually likes. This means friends, you're safe. She has a very obvious distaste for other tribes, strangers, rogues, and all of the like. In her 'good mood' she can be a pretty great individual to be honest. Nice, kind, helping, caring, all for the ones she loves. Only, for the ones she loves.
Formi is also quite curious, and will typically follow others to see if they are suitable friends.
Interests: -Observing.
-Stalking.
-Hunting.
Dislikes: -Most of the things she encounters on a daily basis.
-WATER.
-Cold
Fears: -WAAAATEEEEEEEEER. This fear, she can't control as much, and is very obvious.
-Icewings, Firewings, and Seawings. She fears water she she can't 'walk' in, and she is extremely susceptible to rapid temperature change. Of course she keeps these fears inside of her, very well in fact, but on the inside she is having a breakdown.

General Appearance
Height: 60 ft, 180 ft in length. She floats 40 ft off of the ground going by the bottom of her torso. Her body is 20 ft high, but she floats 40 ft, and since her tail drags along the ground, you could say she is 60 ft tall..
Scales: Jet black, with patches of midnight blue, but very little differentiation.
Eyes: Heterochromic. Left eye is Black, and the Right eye is Mahogony.
Appearance: SCARY.
No?
Fine.
Formi's 'scary' factor may be based on her personality around strangers, but her appearence certainly helps. Her torso is lean and thin, not sturdy, very easy to damage. Her head is what you'd expect, normal looking, with a long and thin snout. Teeth are serrated, for extra damage but hard to grip with.
Her body ends off in a tail, which drags along the ground, leaving a long snake like track.
In her torso somewhere are air sacks which are what keep her afloat. The process of air getting to these sacks is unknown, but it probably has something to do with the lungs.
Her wingspan is 50 ft.
These sacks only let her hover, she cannot fly with them, so she still needs that 50 ft wingspan.
Her front end is no more normal than her rear end. She doesn't, per say, have 'hands'. Instead, her arm goes down to the place they should, which then goes forward a few feet to where her hands would be, before curving down into the shape of a scythe. This 'Scythe' is actually just one semi large claw, but it is serrated like a tooth down the inside edge. These claws are about 6 ft long. Their main purpose, very obviously, is damage.
When going for speed over stability, she tucks her arms in to her chest, streamlining herself to maximize efficiency and minimize drag.
Her air sacks can be deflated by knocking the breath out of her, furthermore pointing towards them being connected to her lungs. In order for her to re inflate them, she has to catch her breath again. This also means extreme exhaustion can deflate them as well.
Formi sleeps standing up.... Kind of.... Since she cannot deflate the air sacks at her will, she drives her claws into the ground using an ability to be mentioned later; To make a stable platform, and falls asleep like that. Still floating.
Quite strange to be honest.
Her main body is probably only 20 ft in height.
Over half of her length is the tail, being about 95 ft being tail, and 85 ft being body and head.
She moves in a slithering pattern like a snake, swishing very slightly to the left and right, except her head and half of her torso stay almost completely stationary. Her body is always at a nearly perfect horizontal angle, meaning she is even more difficult to see. She doesn't seem to be able to move into an upright position for more than a few seconds, due to the way her bones are built.
Although it has nothing to do with her appearance, Formi does not have a roar. Instead she has a blood curtling screech, just to be that little more intimidating it seems. It's as if she was made to be intimidating.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nightwing
Inheritance: 3/4 Nightwing, 1/4 Lightwing
Family: Listen, I dunno.
Mate: She finds a mate, anyone can. Except me.
Hatchlings: She eats babies for breakfast.
Not....
Not really....

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: -Agility. She is moderately fast, with a speed of about 50 kmph in bursts of about 2 minutes, and her normal speed being a steady 30 kmph.
-Scythe hands. You know.... Scythe.... Hands.... Slice?? THEY HURT, OKAY?? Especially when she uses her ability to.... Do somethin with them it's a surprise.
-Stealth. As you might have guessed, the scary reaper monster is quite difficult to find. She makes only the sound of her tail dragging along the ground.
-Reaction time. Her reaction time to attacks is quite good, meaning dodging is pretty easy.
Formi is a heavy sleeper. Like, very heavy sleeper. She can sleep through a massive battle, meaning the only time she wakes up is when her body tells her to do so. This is a strength and a weakness. This is a strength because she can sleep just about anywhere, and recharge her energy no matter where she is.
Special Abilities: Well.... She's got some form of black mist that trails behind her.... It's assumedly smoke, but it doesn't hurt to breath it in. In fact, it doesn't seem interactable at all. Other than that she has smoke she can fire out of her mouth, that serves a similar effect to a smoke bomb, lasting about 8 seconds max. It takes about 4 minutes to recharge, so the first shot is crucial. The smoke seems to have a core, and has physics as well, rolling around like a ball. The range is about 28 meters max.
This smoke is purely for obscuring visibility so she can have that unfair advantage she loves so much
Her main ability has to do with her claws. Formi's body is full of energy. This energy is used to fuel what she does every day, like normal. Now, she has a second energy reserve, built with a completely different system. These flow directly into her claws.
Now, what she does with it is possibly one of the most terrifying things possible, while still keeping a Draconic form. The energy flows into her claws, and when she chooses, her claws go from 6 ft long to a 40 ft long murder weapon composed of what seems to be a solid shadow.
Sure whatever.
Her original claws are enveloped in blackness, and they are what grows into the massive 40 ft long claws.
Now you may be asking 'oh why is that better?'. Well, I'll tell you good sir.
Her original claws are more like sickles than scythes to be honest. They're more for stab and bite. Her Scythes are for slash and slash and slash and slash and slash and slash and slash and slash and....
They are ever so slightly translucent, but are opaque around the edges.
These shadows can reach the ground, and will. She can still tuck them into her chest as usual.
These scythe like shadows can assist her in walking, anchor her to the ground, and cause lots of bleeding. The catch is, they burn through her energy really quick, meaning when the reserve is completely filled with energy, they can only last about 10 minutes. They only burn through the energy if she is using them to do something, like walking with them, attacking, defending, and even stuff that has to do with her other motions. Basically, whatever the first energy reserve uses when she has them out, the second energy reserve takes the same amount of energy, declining them both at the same rate, except they decline much faster, meaning using them until she can't any more is not a good idea, so she usually cancels them before that.
They do not take energy to just be out though, and this is how she sleeps. She sleeps by anchoring them into the ground, as sleep does not use energy as fast as it restores it.
Weaknesses: -Durability. She doesn't have any of this at all. She's extremely fragile and lightly built, she has no form of protection from attacks besides her 'hands', which still aren't strong enough to push back an attack and she is overall completely damage and speed based, with no form of defenses whatsoever. Her only saving grace is her speed.
Formi is a heavy sleeper. Like, very heavy sleeper. She can sleep through a massive battle, meaning the only time she wakes up is when her body tells her to do so. This is a weakness in the sense that she can not hear anything coming. Sneaking up isn't necessary, just run up to her and smack her, but she will wake up if she is attacked, therefore, make sure you run before she wakes up.
-Scythe hands. First of all, these are meant for attack, not defense. They aren't as strong on the recieving end. They are, in summary, a glass cannon. They deal high damage, but they can not defend against it.
Second of all.... She can't pick anything up.... At all.... Literally.... No hands, No feet, she can't deflate her air sacks to her will to pick something up with her mouth, she has no form of picking up besides impaling, or extremely careful and lengthy pickups using a form of craddling technique. It takes about 2 minutes, so she just doesn't do that.
-Multi target combat. Formi is single target only. She can be easily overwhelmed by more than one target.
-Armour. Her scythes do no good against armour, besides slowly chip away at it, and eventually breaking through it.
-Fair fights. If she can't get the drop on an opponent, it has to be a fair fight. She plays dirty, she doesn't play nice and fair.
-Honour. She has no sense of honour, and she can be extremely selfish in battles. This is moreso a moral and reputational weakness, as not many dragons like her for this.
-Energy drain. Since the scythes use both reserves of energy drain, she needs to replenish them after a battle. This involves resting for longer amounts of time than usual. Draining them completely can lead to her collapsing of exhaustion near immediately, but she can hold up for around a minute or two sometimes.

Combat Style: Ambush. Stalk the target, ambush the target, kill the target. Quick slashes to exhaust the opponent, then when it is weak later on, slow strong slashes to finish it off. These attacks typpically start with a smoke bomb, followed by a hit and run to confuse them, followed by a surprise attack again.

Background
History: Stuff and things.
RP Sample: No.

Last edited by Mono the Shapeshifter on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Formi (Seriously, I fixed it.) Empty Re: Formi (Seriously, I fixed it.)

Post by Formi Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:06 am

Also, could my Firewing Pyrhaa get a name colour please?

Formi
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:10 am

This is a dragon RP not the evolve video game rp or a monster rp.
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 am

I just used the scythes and 'legs', I don't see how that is going towards the game. It's basically like Rii Rii but I have 'legs'
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:41 am

Well, let us be honest, Celestia is right. Your dragon's actual draconian features are about as inexistant as Celestia's tact. It's not "just" tentacles and scythe, it's transforming two of your front paws and adding a bunch of limbs that shouldn't be there in the first place. I'm sorry, but we cannot accept your "dragon" the way it is - simply because at that point it's not a dragon anymore.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:50 pm

I can get rid of the legs, just have the tail. They didn't actually do anything, didn't have suction cups, hooks, they aren't even flexible or strong enough to grab something. I just called them that for reference. It's basically just a reverse Wyvern, which is a thing. All I really want from this is Floating, No legs, and the front limbs being weapons. I'm also editing the biology of the claws.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Bump
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Bump?
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:48 pm

The appearance is the problem here. Nothing about it says Dragon other than the head and wings. She is essentially a snake-like thing that can float and has giant scythes to anchor her to the ground. And this is another thing, you mention they can cause deep gashes and lead to 'quite a lot of blood loss's against unarmored targets. This, paired with her strengths, means she could easily win a fight.

As I mentioned before, the biggest problem is your character's appearance. When I read your description of it, I should be able to see something that resembles a Dragon. At the moment it does not, it resembles, as you yourself have said, a monster. Perhaps, instead of having two large scythe-like claws, you could have actual arms with three claws one the end, two--one on each 'hand'--of which are abnormally large? The floating aspect... seems a little odd given that your character has wings, but maybe you can keep that, perhaps come up with a reason why she would have or need this ability. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:22 pm

I don't see the problem with the body structure, she's a Chinese dragon, but without the legs and only the two front limbs. Her tail drags along the ground, and she can only float so high off of the ground, what's the problem?

Second of all, I'd hate to think that the creation is so linear as to you can't have too many or too little numbers of claws.

Third, making her claws shorter means she cannot anchor herself to the ground, which means I have to change how the character works.

Fourth, giving her more claws that are smaller just gives her more advantages, like if she has a normal amount of claws and they are larger than normal, then she can pick stuff up easily AND she can inflict deep wounds, which will probably be stated OP, leading to more changes, and so on and so forth.

Sidenote, she has arms. She has a normal arm all the way down to where the hands are, except there's just a large claw there.

Not to be offensive or anything, I just don't really see the problem. I can make her smaller if you want the claws shorter, but they've gotta touch the ground.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:45 am

Edited it, made them an ability, read the ENTIRE THING to under stand them, blame Occu if it's bad it was his idea to make them an ability.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Bump....
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Moar bump.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Why would I blame Oculus for making a suggestion?

As for the body structure, I just couldn't envision a Dragon. You say she is a Chinese Dragon, that helps but it still leaves an odd mental image, perhaps because she can float.

Now, you say, 'she can only float so high so high off the ground'. How high?

Also, I apologize for not giving you feedback on this sooner. I hadn't noticed you'd bumped this. *smacks self with a fish*
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:19 am

I'll never make a normal Dragon. There's always going to be something strange about them.
Now, tell me what I can do to improve her bodies appearance, but she's floating, and she's not having legs.
I gave her the air sacks for a few reasons, them being:
A reason as to why she can float instead of saying 'magic' or something like that.
And a weakness, as when she can't float, all she can do is crawl or attempt to fly, usually to no avail.
And just as a note, she floats 40 ft off of the ground if you mean to the bottom of her body, which I will add to her bio right now.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:25 am

Bumps.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 am

1/2 Approval
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:22 am

Omaigod it happened.
Sicarius
Sicarius

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:16 pm

Just give it one more bump for the night.
Sicarius
Sicarius

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:26 am

Special Abilities

Can you explain what exactly the smoke bomb does? Is it just for distractions, is it harmful to breath in, Can it be blown away by wind, ect.

' her claws go from 5 ft long to a 40 ft long murder weapon composed of what seems to be a solid shadow.'

Just slightly confused because it seems like you meant to say they went from claws to being a solid shadow.

And also, are they stronger than her normal 'scythes,' or why exactly does she need this? Can she not walk with her normal claws?

'Formi is a heavy sleeper, like, very heavy sleeper. She can sleep through a massive battle, meaning the only time she wakes up is when her body tells her to do so.'

Might want to move that to strengths because she can sleep through everything or weaknesses because she could get surprised.

~~

Bump when done ^^
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Bimp
I'MAREBEL!!!!
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:35 am

Approved
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:40 am

Approved 2/2
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Out for edits. Please put all changes in bold print.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down