Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time changes? (Open for all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time changes? (Open for all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Time changes? (Open for all)

+4
Alyas
Cosmos
jack fire
Lacrimosa
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time changes? (Open for all) Empty Time changes? (Open for all)

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:47 am

Another rainfull day, grey clouds covering the skies, and small glimmering from lightning would be seen here and there between the skies. Clearly gathering for an incomming storm. Mudd everywhere, making deep footprints for everyone walking on the earth.

Cailira's footprints would be very visible in the swamped area as she'd walk on her all four paws, head and neck moved forward and down, almost reaching the mudd. Wings hanging along her side, dragging them over the mudd aswell. Not really carying if anyone follows her, why should they?

She were growing tired of her siblings constantly mockering, bullying her for being the smallest. And as she'd walk around in her own world, she had not seen where she were going, to the boarders of the nightwings territory she reached. Only there she'd move her head slightly up to look about. Being on guard. Her eyes peering around herself for the time being before she'd lay herself near a tree, watching the other side of the boarders, not daring to cross it, for now.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Time changes? (Open for all) Empty Re: Time changes? (Open for all)

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:54 am

*i was flying around i was all so really sore after training with the firewing queen i keep the armor that was made for me but i was not wearing it but i did have the armored glove on i look around seeing some one siting under a tree i decide to land and see what going on*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:02 am

Cailira who would be laying next to a tree, lets out a low sigh, the rain falling down over her body, cooling it for the moment. The thundering and lighting would he louder for each moment before the skies being lightned up for a second.

She'd quickly turn her gaze up to the skies to look at the lightning passing to other clouds as she'd see the golden red colour, really diffrent from the grey skies.

She'd quickly get up onto her feet/paws, her body moving abit as making herself ready for combat, should it happen. However as the other dragon gets closer she'd move herself backwards and away to hide, a low hissing sound would be heard from her half open mouth.

Another lightning blinds the skies, which only makes her teeths reflex in the darkness, aswell as her yellowish eyes.

'who is that?, what does he want?' was her thoughts as backing off.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:34 am

*I land a few feet away looking at you I see your ready to fight* im not here to hurt you I'm just wondering what you're doing all the way out here so close to the borders does for all I know the Nightwing borders are closed off * as I say this I raised up on my hind legs and puts my claws showing you I have no weapons on me*

Last edited by jack fire on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:58 am

(Hey there, Jack! I'm Cosmos, a forum moderator! I'm just here to tell you that we don't use slang in roleplaying posts! Things like 'lol'. Just a little reminder! Have fun!)
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:19 am

(Cailira if you ever have any trouble understanding what I typed just tell me to fix it I will )
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:29 am

would still be standing in 'defensive' stance, showing her teeths. she'd look about very quickly before looking back at him once more. Her eyes still narrowed at him. "I could ask you the same.. why are you -so- close to the boarders of the nightwing-territory?" almost hissing the words out.

She'd start moving abit from side to side as she speaks, almost if she'd try to keep herself calm. Not intending to tell him anything just yet.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:19 am

I am just flying around. Trying to relax it has been a long day *I drop down to all 4 and I take a sit on the ground* I've answered your question now it's your turn *as a say. That I take off a bag I had hang on my side*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:25 am

lets out a low hissing as he'd speak so, 'openly' to her, a stranger, even a nightwing. Was he not scared of her, cause of her being what she is? a nightwing?..

ofcourse not, who would be scared of someone who'd be smaller then them?. How humiliating.

"You are very close to the boarders.. as I am.. i'm -still- in my territory.. I have not yet stepped outside.. so I see no reason to tell you anything besides that" growling low as she'd start moving herself at distance. Only to lay down, still in reach for talking.

The rain pouring down from the sky, hitting her scaled body, making the ground abit more muddy then normally.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:50 am

so you plan to cross the boarder but why then? *as he is saying this he thinks this is not it but he was insted in why a night wing would sit at the boarder*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:57 am

Hisses at him once more before turning her gaze away to look to the boarders, to the lands on the other side, as a dreaming look comes over her eyes.

Her tail moves abit from side to side, showling the mudd in both directions. She'd let out a low sigh before she'd start speaking again, this time not that hostile.

"I'm near the boarders to get away from my family.. but why does it concern you?" She'd turn her gaze back to him once more.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:35 am

Well if you look at it from my eyes I see a night wing siting at the boarder looking sad. *I look at you and give you a double take* why would you want to get away from your family?
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:44 am

"That is none of your buisness" A slight hissing would be heard from her as she'd look towards him once more, only to look back away from him.

Her tail still moving around pushing mudd away, and the rain hitting her body. she'd slowly close her eyes to let her head fall down onto the ground aswell, just laying there resting.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:07 pm

*i get up and move in front of you on the other side of the boarder* so what do you do for a living you look strong so you farm *as i say this i lay down but i keep my head up looking around for dangers* or do you work in a mine
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Cailira looks up as the other dragon walks to stand infront of her, on the other side of the boarder, growling and hissing at him. Her yellow eyes observing him before she'd stand up, craning her head.

Clearly not wanting to answering him on this, as she'd once more get up on her paws, walking to lay another place, just next to the boarders.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:28 pm

do you hate me because im a fire wing or is it that im trying to be nice to you *i ask her feeling i know the answer but what to see if that is it or is it something else like her family i just what to get to the bottom of it and maybe mack a new friend but the last one seen to be a stretch to go for but i what to try*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Caili lets out another low hissing as she'd turn her full attention to the firewing dragon, eyeing him, his red golden colour. She'd move herself up standing once more.

her scale glimmering by the lightning that lights up the sky, due to being wet.

"Why are you so curious? you don't even know me?" hissing it out as she'd take a few step away from him. Lowering herself slightly to almost crawl over the ground, pathetic looking from others. She then turns her gaze back to him once more as speaking once more.

"I do not hate you, I barely know you.. Should I hate you, would mean I had feelings for you.. Which I -DONT-.. "

stopping herself from speaking or more correctly yelling, lowering her gaze in shame.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell.. forgive me" saying almost in a whisper.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:17 pm

* a little surprised at this* it is ok i can tell you are under some stress and to answer you question why im curious it is because i care it just the way i am and plus i don't believe the stories about night wings.
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:21 pm

A growling would be heard from her side once more. Followed by her moving around in a small circle. "I'm -not- stresset" she'd hiss out between her teeths, again she'd stop herself from yelling.

Letting out a low sigh to once more place herself down onto the ground, looking towards him once more.
"So you don't believe what exactly?" Leaning her head slightly to the right.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:03 pm

well the story going around is that you guys are mean and not nice at all but i don't judge a book by its cover i like to find out by my self whech and be fun and can be bad but it a good lesson and some time can be fun.
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Smirks slightly for herself, moving her right paw abit forth to let her claws dig into the ground, only to pull her leg backwards, revieling the clawmarks in the mudd. Her eyes looking towards the dragon infront of her, as a laughter can be heard from her.

"Are we mean?.. yes.. we are.. " She'd move her tongue out to lick over her teeths.

"You are lucky.. some of us wouldn't hold back to attack you.. you are soo close to the boarders, if not already in our territory" Moving her head from side to side.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:40 pm

but your not attack me why is that *i look over at her trying to read her which is hard to do she seem not made at me but yet it feel like she would get me if Thar way no boarder in the way but yet we are in the middle of no where so she can cross it and no one would find out*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:01 pm

//Gonna jump in

Alyas had strayed far from FireWing territory, did he care? Probably not. Besides, if a dragon attacked him viciously for crossing near the borders of another tribe's, he would find another way to quench his boredom. He had completed his daily training, ran the usual round, and now he had landed near the NightWings as he had spotted a couple dragons who seemed like they wouldn't mind a quick spar...with some potential bloodshed...maybe.

He landed on the ground with a loud 'thump' and looked at the two."Hello there," he greeted the two, his golden yellow eyes looking at the two in an attempt to intimidate them.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:36 am

Caili shakes her head once again, not answering the dragon infront of her, irritated by him clearly. She'd turn her gaze away once more before moving to another place to lay, as she'd hear the wings from a new dragon. Quickly turning her gaze up to look at the new arrival. She'd move herself down in her submissive position, hissing verly low.

Teeths being shown as she'd start backing off, clearly intimidated by the new dragon arrived. She'd look from the one she already 'opedned' up to, and then to the stranger. Keeping herself on her side of the boarders.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:52 am

Alyas grinned, baring his sharp teeth and leaned close to the NightWing, blowing a puff of smoke in her face. Never had he seen such a tiny dragon before, maybe it was because he roamed mainly among the larger ones as they usually proved to be better sparring partners. For this dragon, he figured he shouldn't bother and turned his attention to the FireWing at the side of the NightWing.

"Well, putting the kid aside, you seem like a decent match. What say you, to a spar? After all, you getting to meet me isn't something you'd see everyday," he said to Jack Fire. He asked it in a question, but there was barely enough room to deny him.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next