Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome)

+6
Tulvir II
Fire Fly
Deenirea
jack fire
Jansi
Ignatius Sikum
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome) Empty An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Tempest nodded to herself, knowing that she needed to prepare her beloved FireWings. She knew that they had a fire in their hearts for the fight, but sometimes, just having a fire doesn't cut it. Not in a life and death situation. She felt as if they were becoming a bit too relaxed, and strove to change this. Tempest was creating notes for her beloved children, calling them all out to meet her.

The note read;

Beloved FireWings,

If you have received this note, I would greatly appreciate it if you could meet me in the south of our lands. The field is around a ten minute flight away from the most southern volcano. I wish to personally train you, to make sure that you are the best possible fighters you can be. You may also be training with partners, so be prepared to have to get along with other dragons.
However, I am aiming to be able to train you all, both for your own safety and for training for a pairing role which I need some extraordinary FireWings for. I have sent this note out to you, because I believe that you have the potential to become this role. I hope that you will also be able to overcome the challenges which i will get you. Your first task is to find where we will train. It is a rather obvious place if you manage to come across it... you have 48 hours to arrive.

Your Queen, Tempest.

Tempest tilted her head to the side, examining the note which she had written. With a bit of a grumble, she leaned back from where she was crouched, trying to figure out how to send word to her FireWings that she would be training them... It wasn't ordinary training, but a training for a position which she had decided to keep hidden for now.

However, there were a few tricks to this test, and she needed her FireWings to eventually work in pairs against her, in order for her to determine how well they would be able to work together. That also includes putting aside potentially lethal rivalries in order to work with one another for the benefit of the tribe and one another. Tempest nodded, deciding that the note was good enough. She called for a few messengers, before sending them away with many many notes hand written by herself in order for them to be able to be sent to her FireWings. She spoke to the forgers, before being able to take several sets of somewhat used armour for dragons of different sizes. After sorting all of those things out, she began to make her way to the training grounds.

She took a close friend (NPC Flare) with her. Tempest and him then set themselves the task of setting the grounds up, preparing and building giant wooden puppets. They weren't many in number, and after they were set up, she ran through her instructions one more time with Flare, until she waited for her FireWings to turn up. Flare seemed greatly displeased with what she had done, coming out here with little more than herself as she had only one potential bodyguard. Flare, although confident that he could protect her, wished she had more with her than just himself.

Flare Information:

PLEASE NOTE:
Just join the topic if you would like to, do NOT post on this asking anymore, as of the 27/4. If you wish to join, just join beloved FireWings <3

Last edited by Tempest on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome) Empty Re: An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:29 am

(( Heeey I see FireWings coming online and not posting D; what is this ;-; I have something awesome planned for you guys! Come join ;-; ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome) Empty Re: An opportunity (FWs only, all FireWings welcome)

Post by Jansi Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 pm

(I would join, except Jansi would probably just try to flirt with Tempy lol)
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:51 am

(may i)
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:24 am

Deenirea flew high above the streams of lava, the image from so far up resembled that of veins within a living creature, and the land itself. Accurately described she was above the cloud bank with the sun on her back, casting a large shadow beneath. With a letter between her claws she had left her comfortable little territory and began her venture to the other side of the Fire kingdom. The letter had been from the Queen herself, a request to her and others of her kind to assemble for training. It was exciting to be honest, never had she heard of such a thing occurring in her kins' land.

She flew lower her wing tips grazing the clouds as she occasionally beat her wings. She had no intentions of arriving first, perhaps it lead to a conversation with the queen, however her only intentions currently were to learn how to act within a proper battle. As she laid eyes on the clearing she sighed, there was no other dragons other than two, who from afar appeared taller than her. Nonetheless she descended quickly and landed several meters behind a dragoness, she was larger and considering her posture she carried Dee assumed it was the queen. She stretched her loins quickly and closed the distance between them with few long strides, walking around them she stood before the queen and smiled, lowering herself into a short and swift bow "Your majesty, i hope i am not interrupting you. Allow me to introduce myself i am Deenirea. I have come for the training, i do believe it was here was it not?" She rose delicately turning towards the other dragon and gave him too a swift bow.
Deenirea
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:50 pm

(( Everyone join in! I don't mind if they flirt with Tempest like 24/7, I don't mind what rank your FireWing is, EVERYONE! JOIN!! <3 <3 <3 (( And I'll do a reply when these two join Deenirea <3 )) ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:16 pm

(ok thanks) *i fly to the south of the firewing lands landing in a field i look around takings the setting as it being a open field but i see no flowers or crops just dirt next i pull out the letter and have a look to see if i have gone to the right place right place*

Last edited by jack fire on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Diacalor had arrived early, but hadn't taken action for hours. He wanted to see if anyone else would arrive, and they did as he expected.

Diacalor pushed aside the tree he was hiding behind, tearing it from it's roots and making some room for the constructs following behind him. Diacalor stepped to the side, revealing sixty scorpion-like statues, marked with turquoise symbols and lines, some carrying parts of a forge, the rest holding copious amounts of ore.

"Icelos, Lekas, set my forge down where it won't set anything on fire." Diacalor said, referring to two hexapods with stones on their back, "Gregor, Alanis, Boreas, Stavropoulos, PoIlux, Drakos, take your respective groups to sort the ore, then await orders from Tempest, the big scary dragon. No- The bigger scary dragon!"

Gregor -marked with a green symbol on his forehead- made shrill chittering noises ar Diacalor.

"She's a softy! It's the other dragons you need to worry about."

Diacalor turned to Tempest.

"Looked like you needed some help, so I brought training dummies and armour."

PoIlux -marked with a blue symbol- softly said something to Drakos -marked with a red symbol- whom snickered.

"Don't think I can't hear you back there!" Diacalor shouted, turning to the commander scorpions, "I made you, I can just as quickly dismantle you!"

Alanis, Boreas, and Stavropoulos -marked with white, black, and brown respectively- started chewing out the others for getting them into trouble, clearly displeased.

Atlantean Scorpion Construct (Soldier):
Atlantean Scorpion Construct (Commander):

Last edited by Diacalor | The Creator on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 am

*jack look over at all the noise trying to see what going on seeing what is happening he decides to go and investigate so he started walking over just stopping a few feet away he look at the forges and the practice dummy after looking around he look at the main dragon who is giving the orders*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:41 pm

(( Jack Fire, I would like you to break your texts into sentences please instead of one large one <3 and please have (At the very least) 5 sentences or later on this will become rather hard for everyone. And we are nowhere near the forges.))

Tempest heard the small rushing of wind, soft paws landing on the ground. She flashed a knowing grin to Flare-who seemed to just roll his eyes slightly at Tempest. She turned to face the newcomer, the first of many who she hoped would attend to this. Her fire around her head dancing as they were pulled through the air, the movements unsettling them from their normal routine. They quickly settled as Tempest quickly analysed the new comers body. She was a smaller dragon, approximately 50 foot tall as she was almost a third of Tempests height, but she knew that wasn't all that this small dragon could do. Her small body was thin, athletic and she had powerful legs, and rather large wings by the look of her. Tempest smiled to her while she listened to Deenirea introduce herself. Flare stepped forward, his intent to introduce both himself and the Queen. Out of the corner of her eye, Tempest saw the movement, then quickly held up a paw to stop him. She gave him a quick glance to halt him, before turning her attention back to the smaller FireWing.

"Greetings Deenirea, it's a pleasure to meet you. Do not worry about interrupting, we were just finishing. As you may know, my name is Tempest, and I am the leader of the FireWings." She spoke, her voice carrying a slight commanding voice which came from her being a guardian for many years. Other than that, it seemed rather casual for someone being a Queen as she was calm, but had a bit of excitement in her voice. "And this is Flare, he has been around longer than I have and he introduced me to the FireWings-he practically raised me from a child's age until I found my job as a guardian."

Flare nodded, then bowed slightly to Deenirea, seeing that Tempest was probably wanting either herself or him to do that for she was seemingly uneasy that she didn't. She relaxed slightly as he did that, but her attention had to be taken from her as another dragon wandered to their group, she had never seen this dragon before.. She held in a growl as they just stood there, not introducing themselves. "And you are...?" Tempest demanded, her voice like a cracking whip as she was frustrated that they didn't introduce themselves. They were like a striped dragon, with a wyvern appearance. Their back was a deep red, covered in small spines, a red body like most FireWings and had a yellow underbelly, slightly similar to Tempests. The rather black hided Queen wasn't allowed to vent her fury as Diacalor arrived, she knew him from previous encounters and she was rather grateful.

"Greetings Diacalor, I take it the forges are running smoothly?" Tempest asked, before Flare went over to help them unload the armour and dummies which they had brought with them. "Thank you for bringing them, it makes our work slightly easier now. What are the sizes of the training armour?" Tempest inquired, more than a little concerned that the armours may not fit all the dragons around them. She didn't realise that so many were smaller than her-but she was almost as large as a pure FireWing could get and she often forgot about that. She flicked her extremely long tail, the flame tip dancing as she pulled it away from where some Deerinea was, but she hadn't moved a single step since the smaller dragoness had arrived, but currently, only the two polite newcomers were distracting her from wanting to lecture him.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Diacalor looked to the piles of ores, questioning his queen's eyesight.

"I don't know if you noticed this tempest, but I brought what I needed to make armor."

A loud crash sounded and stone grinding against stone could be heard as Icelos duked it out with Lekas.

"Hey! Knock it off and set up the forge! I've got half a mind to scrap you both!"

Diacalor strode over to the squabbling scorpions and shoved them apart. He inspected the stones that had been scattered and checked each one for fractures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenirea Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Deenirea smiled at the queen as she introduced herself then the male by her side. So it was the grand Flare she had heard about. And when the queen flickered her eyes over her she couldn't help but stand up millimetres taller , a useless attempt to seem bigger. It was more of a habit than on purpose. The queen seemed happy at her appearance here, however that was quickly wiped away as another dragon joined. It was a dragon she had never laid eyes on before so it seemed neither did the queen as her sudden frustrated yet continuous commanding voice was directed towards him. It was not until another dragon appeared from the bushes followed by ruffly guessed sixty scorpion like statues carrying what seemed to be ores that Tempest seemed to relax. They spoke like friends towards each other which made Deenirea relax, a friend of the queens was no vicious dangerous dragon, so she assumed.

She smirked when the queen moved her fire tipped tail away from her and as she glanced at the flames they began to, nearly unnoticeably, bend away from her. It was no more than a single second thought. She stayed quiet while they spoke, there was not much to say and so she waited patiently instead watching every dragon assembled making herself her own images of each.
Deenirea
Deenirea
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:43 pm

What a beautiful day it was to sore across the sky, thought Jansi. The weather was perfect! Well, if by perfect, you meant that it felt like it was going to burn your scales off. Jansi didn't exactly enjoy the warm temperatures of the Fire kingdom. He found them simply way too hot. He much rather perfered the nice, humid, cool temperatures of the SeaWings, especially over at lake burn, which happened to be his favorite resting place.

Soaring across the sky, Jansi would look down across the scenery. Quite bland. Why was nothing in the FireWing territory ever exciting? Just cracked desert rock and volcanoes. But alas, there was one thing that let Jansi stay, and that was their women. And men, of course, as Jansi was pansexual. He was in his male form, at the moment, since he was in a rather flirty mood, and he desired to get in good with some of the females there.

That was probably one of the only reasons he was going. The dragon wasn't interested in the idea of combat. He found it stupid, pointless, and a waste of his valuable time. Why waste time killing each other when you could be making love to each other instead? The idea simply caused Jansi to do a little twirl through the air, his wings beating against the hot, no doubt sulfur filled air.

Honestly, it was a miracle none of them had gotten sick, living this gosh darn close to volcanoes. Then again, he guessed this was simply how they evolved, being able to breath in these harsh gases with little to no trouble. Of course, Jansi didn't much care about this. He was only interested in seducing their queen, Tempest.

He had been chasing after Tempest since he first saw her. She was truly a beautiful dragoness, no one could deny it. The only problem was, she was so busy, he often couldn't get to her. But not today! Today, he would finally be able to get to know her. After all, girls like a man who they know, rather than some mindless brute, only interested in making children.

Spotting the heard of dragons down below, Jansi would position his wings, swooping down quietly, and landing with a slight puff of dirt. Confident would he stride, walking up to the others with a polite smile. He spotted Tempest, as well as another attractive female. But he would get to her later.

So, with politeness that was expected of him, he would bow to the queen. As the keeper of dragon heritage, Jansi held a high position. Didn't mean he had to do anything with him. He often slacked off on his job. But Tempest didn't know this. "Your majesty! It is an honor to see you again." he would say with a kind smile, but it looked more like a smirk than anything, "And might I add, you are looking absolutely stunning today. Just beautiful."
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:00 am

*i look at the new arrival as he landed and as he walk up to Tempest .i look him over thinking to myself that he does not look like a fighter but i have been wrong before.* drem yol lok greetings your majesty i and jack yol jack fire a new firewing i hope you will forgive me for not introducing myself earlier im just nervous.*I turn and give a bow after waiting a few seconds i raise back up but not making eye contact. so i look at the ground * i hope you will forgive my negligence to do so it was not professional.

Last edited by jack fire on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:18 pm

(( Jack Fire,you need to edit your post. Tempest spoke to you. You need to reply to that or it was like it never happened. And cutting a sentence in half doesn't count as 2 sentences, it makes me more frustrated. Please edit your post and make at least 5 PROPER sentences and you need to reply to what Tempest said by speaking or something so she knows you have heard her. ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Fly Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 pm

((may i?))
Fire Fly
Fire Fly
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Snake

http://soulfate196@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:49 pm

( Sure thing!! but I'll be making my giant reply tonight. )
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:41 am

The Guardian was a little tired after spending the past couple hours covering his den in as much ice as he could to keep his son comfortable while he was away. Tulvir wanted nothing more than to lay down now, but he answered the Queen's call. The half-FireWing flew through the heated skys over the even hotter land in search of Tempest. Eventually, he spotted the leader and a group of other FireWings below. His wings folded against his sides to allow him to rapidly descend to the ground. They opened again when he neared to proved a safe landing. Tulvir then moved through the gathered FireWings and up to the Queen to greet her first; he bowed low then spoke, "Good day, Your Highness. Looking lovely as ever," he said without quite realizing that he had said this. Sure, he liked to compliment the females, but he usually was more professional around high ranking ones. When he finally did hear his words, he quickly added, "So, do all of you females... Your Highness, what exactly are we doing here today? Do you require a Guardian?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Fly Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:24 am

Fire fly flew over the barren landscape, scanning the area, I'm close to the south volcano... the training field should be close, but where is it... finally she had reached the spot she landed heavily and panted a small bit. "Sorry for being late Queen Tempest! I slept in a bit to much..." she chuckled nervously and awaited instruction. Her Skull gleamed in the sun light and it seemed to give of a glow, it was only a trick of the sun and the hot winds played with her mane.
Fire Fly
Fire Fly
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Tempest was thrilled to see so many of her FireWings start to turn up to the event, but at the same time, was rather overwhelmed. She didn't expect so many of her kind to turn up, and silently thanked Kenina that they were able to come. It was slightly important for them to turn up this day, it was not only self defense but she also needed her beloved FireWings to work as a team. However, she was taken out of her thoughts as she watched Diacalor scold the two creatures, then begin to look at the stones. "Would you mind starting to make a few sets for the smaller dragons?" She asked Diacalor, but that was when the unknown drake began to talk to her.

Tempest nodded her head to the new dragon she hadn't met, Jack Fire or whatever his name was, had finally decided to introduce himself. Her anger towards him broke the slightest, and she dipped her head politely, "Thank you for introducing yourself." Tempest meaningfully spoke, before allowing a smile on her face. Although, it didn't really seem genuine as she was still partially frustrated at them.

A sudden voice almost sang to her, and she quickly turned her head to see Jansi, probably the most knowledgeable dragon in the FireWings, had attended. She politely smiled to him, or her, whatever they chose to be this day. "Greetings Jansi, and I myself must say that you are still looking... Oh what's the word.. Ah! Yes, handsome, if I do say so myself." Tempest greeted with a bit of a smile, but before she could do too much more, Tulvir II (who she had met while she was disposing flag poles) and a dragon who she had never encountered before spoke to her. "Greetings Tulvir, you're still as dashing as I remember. But yes, I think that a few guardians here to practice will be ideal.." Tempest smiled to him, but then to the newcomer she looked up at her, "I don't believe that we have met before, what is your name?" She directed her question towards Fire Fly, but she also then spoke the first set of instructions to the dragons which had assembled there.

"I suppose that you are all wondering what exactly I going to train you here for... But first, I would like you to pair yourselves. Try and pair with someone approximately your own height, it will make these tasks... Slightly easier." Tempest instructed, her voice turning from the casualish tone which she had been using to a more firm one, directing her beloved FireWings. "If anyone is without a partner, then either myself or Flare shall provide you with the pair which you need."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:51 am

Jansi would listen to Tempest, a smile creeping onto his face when she complimented him in return. Of course, he wasn't sure if she was being polite or showed attraction to him, since she then complimented Tulvir in a similar manner. Well, he would just have to keep trying. As for the rest of the dragons, they seemed pretty eager to start doing something.

He would do a little bow, and listen to Tempest. Oh, only dragons of the same size? He thought. At first he considered pushing the rules a little bit with Tempest, in order to be her partner, but then, as he looked at the other FireWings, he spotted another female, of the same size as he was. Almost the exact same size. With a smirk, he decided to go partner up with her.

Sliding up to her, Jansi would rub against his wing with hers. "Hello there, beautiful~ I heard your name is Fire Fly, correct? I couldn't help overlook that shimmering aura you emit. Your souls' fire must burn beautifully, does it not?" he would say with a seductive grin. "Any dragon would be graced to be partners with one so.... alluring~"
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:16 am

Diacalor had sized up all of the dragons gathered here and crafted iron armor to fit each one perfectly. He then mounted the sets onto five of his commanders, keeping Drakos in reserve.

Jansi and Firefly were next to each other, so Diacalor started there.

"Hello Jansi, hello Firefly. Alanis has your armor," Diacalor told Firefly, referring to the scorpion with a white marking, "And Jansi, Boreas has your armor." Diacalor said in reference to the scorpion with the black marking.

Diacalor headed towards Jack Fire, leaving Alanis and Boreas with Firefly and Jansi respectively.

Jack Fire looked like an odd fellow to Diacalor, and he simply left Stavropulos and the armor with him.

Deenirea was close by, so she was next.

"Deenirea, I have your armor for you. I'm also letting you command Gregor for a while. He's the one with the green mark."

Diacalor wasn't one for many formalities and simply left. Gregor however, was fond of talking, and started chittering, even though there was little chance of them communicating.

Then there was Tulvir. There was no chance of gender based clashes, his half breed quality would appeal to Diacalor's better part, and it seemed like the perfect oppurtunity to learn more about the species.

"Greetings Tulvir." Diacalor said, bowing as he approached the somewhat smaller Guardian. "I hope you find my armor to fit you well."

PoIlux approached and deposited the armor. She attempted to speak a greeting in a language Tulvir could understand, but she had only been practicing for a few hours.

")(-E110 DR4G0N"

The rest of the sentence came out as chitters and she shied away, then ran off to find Drakos.

"PoIlux was rather excited to meet dragons and tried her best to learn a simple hello." Diacalor explained.

PoIlux returned with Drakos and went to Tulvir's side. Drakos chirped that the soldiers were ready to mobilize.

"Thank you Drakos." Diacalor told the female. He then turned to Tulvir.

"So I was wondering if you would be willing to team up with me."

NPC:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Fly Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:52 pm

"Oh I'm fire Fly, Fire Wing Guardian." Fire Fly heard her named called and turned around "got it!" she walked over to the scorpion and saw nothing but they scorpion. she looked quizzically at the creature and asked herself "Um.. What am I supposed to do?" Fire Fly asked Diacalor. How could a scorpion do anything? let alone carry armour? she waited for his response for he was busy assigning... scorpions... to others for their armour.
Fire Fly
Fire Fly
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Ventus had escaped his fathers den at the edge of the firewing tribe territory again. The little hatchling was glad that his father kept him cool by icing up the den when he was off patrolling, but unfortunately for Tulvir the hatchling would not be impeded by a wall of ice covering the den entrance to keep him inside and protected. It was easy for the child to get in and out of the den even with the wall of ice there. Vinny wasn't even sure how often he had gotten away with roaming outside of the den without his father knowing.

Ventus panted as he crested the top of the stairs that led into the palace. He'd been here a few times before, and had always run into someone. Usually firewing tribe members would relay the message that "Vinny's out again!" to Tulvir at some point and he would get brought back home. Many of the firewing's were actually too hot to hold Ventus which would result in the boy puking all over his tribe mates. SO mostly they just kept an eye on him until his father picked him up or until someone who was cool enough came around to take him back to the den.

Vinny wandered around with no place specific in mind to go. He eventually was attracted by the large number of firewings near a training area. The child wandered closer spying the firewing queen as well as a few other familiar dragons in this area. smiling to himself and unafraid of the training going on, Ventus strode forward until he spotted his father. Then the boy veered towards Tulvir with a big smile on his face passing under the legs of Jansi, and two other dragons he did not know.

Hi daddy! Aether grinned as he ran towards Tulvir and Tempest sweating all the while. He was slick with sweat constantly beading form between his spike-like scales.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:40 am

*jack fire pick up the iron armor and look it over inspecting it he see the scorpions .Not knowing what he was to say to the scorpions or what to do with it  .So he just go back to looking over the armor after he done looking over .He pull on the Gauntlet finding thay feel nice he move his claws around.* it feel like a good fit and it very well made *he says out loud voicing he thought.*
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next