Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!)

5 posters

Go down

The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!)

Post by Atrex Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:47 pm

"WASP! WASP! WASP!"

Atrex's screams echoed around the LightWing Territory. He leapt about the Healer's Cave, flapping his wings at the little wasp that had found it's way into the cave. Atrex, who was terrified of being stung after a bee stung him as a hatchling where the sun doesn't shine, was currently in the middle of a near panic attack. "GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!" he shrieked, toppling over a container and ending up colliding with the shelf. He yelped in pain and leapt up, only to get his head smashed against the top of the stone shelf above him. With the repeated impacts to his head, his brain decided to hibernate at that very moment. Atrex half stood, half sat there under the shelf, before he groaned and slumped against the wall, ending up on his side. He instinctively curled up, his legs tucking underneath him and his wings resting in a tent formation over his back. Looking at him, one could be imagined by a sleeping fawn.

The wasp landed on Atrex's nose and proceeded to sit there, laying its eggs. Atrex of course, was unaware of this, and he started to snore.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty Re: The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!)

Post by Ender Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:08 pm

"Can you tell me why are being a messenger once again? Don't you know that we could get killed just walking over here!!!" Ender 2 tried to warn me for walking close to the Lightwing territory, looking for Atrex to let him know about the queen's sister Draco told me about. "Well, it is important for Atrex to know that the queen has found her sister after three years of being lost, and it could be good to see that Atrex can play with her as well." I replied to my split as i walked to a cave, and found Atrex on the ground knocked out, with a wasp on his nose. Inside my mind, Ender 2 fell on the floor laughing his tail off. "OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE MOST FUNNIEST THING I EVER SEEN! I CAN'T BREATH, I- I JUS-" He tried to continue talking but he broke and continued laughing at Atrex's misfortune. He took over and decided to help him out, and not in getting the wasp off of his nose. "Hey Atrex, i didn't know you liked wasps!" He whispered into his ear to make sure he woke up, and stood back to watch the chaos unfold.
//Hey! Where do you keep the popcorn at? Cause this is going to be priceless!//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty Re: The LightWing Healer (OPEN TO ALL!)

Post by Atrex Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:17 am

//here! *hands the popcorn over and chews a wispa*//

Atrex murmerd under his breath as Ender spoke to him, waking him up. "End.. Er? I don't like wasps, they're scary," he muttered, sleepily half opening his eyes. To get a full view of a wasp sitting on his snout, chilling like it was nobody's business. Atrex's eyes widened. He started to shake as he got a nice, lovely view of the long stinger, currently raised above the wasp.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Atrex leapt to his feet, and went THROUGH the shelf, sending herbs and stone and wood EVERYWHERE! He went FLYING to the other end of the cave with the stone around his neck like a chain, and smashed his skull against the wall, sending the cave shaking. Pots and things fell onto his head, and he was soon coated in tree sap.

Atrex shrieked. The wasp was still there! Holding on for dear life! Atrex went ahead and repeatadly bashed his head against the shelf. The wasp fell onto the floor, and Atrex proceeded to stop it with his claws.

"TAKE THAT! AND THAT! AND THAT!"

When he was done, there was not enough of the wasp left to bury if someone had wanted to. Atrex swept it out of the den by using his back wing like a sweeping brush. He now had a bruised head. A very severely bruised head, and a shelf stuck around his neck.

He turned to Ender, and saw the destruction. "Oops."
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:10 am

"...Oh my god...I'm struggling not to laugh now." Ender 2 said, and both of us knew that he would know that only Ender 2 can laugh at others misfortunes. Then he just broke out laughing for a second time, struggling to breath again. You are pure evil, you know that? I told my split while he was still controlling, laying on the floor, STILL laughing at Atrex's misfortunes.
//I think i'm with Ender 2 on that one, it was awesome!
SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT!
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:42 am

Atrex watched Ender laugh. It proved contagious, and he started to quietly giggle at the craziness of it all. He tried to stop it, but failed. "Heheheheheee.. Sorry. Did I scare you?" He asked, reentering the cave. "Better clean this up be for a Lightwing Member sees," he said. He started to clean up as best he could, putting the herbs back on their shelves. Same with the pots and pans. Now the only problem was the tree sap. And the shelf stuck around his neck. "Uh, Ender?" He was feeling tipsy from stumbling so much with it. "Can you.. Help me? Get this thing.. Off me?"
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:15 am

//This is Ender, i am just being lazy.//
Oh, i never laughed so hard in my entire life! Ender 2 said proudly, still recovering from his second outburst. Soon i started to take control, but seeing what happened almost made me laugh. "no, you didn't scare me, but it did almost make Ender 2 faint, twice. And of course i can help you. besides, i know some things about that then you do." I replied to him as i started to help him clean. "Like it actually can make Ender 2 shut up for once." I continued my previous sentence, then he gave me the death glare. YOU. WOULDN'T. DARE. Ender 2 said slowly continuing to stare at me, so i stared at him back. Only if i had to, then yes. I. DO. DARE. I replied to him, and he decided to make the best option. Run away from me, run as far as he could go far away. Well, that takes care of one problem, now onto the next.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat May 14, 2016 12:19 pm

BumP
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun May 15, 2016 12:13 am

Athena had actually seen the whole thing, believe it or not.

She had been in the mood for an exploring session, away from her new hatchlings for a small bit. Just to catch up with friends and tell them the good news. Besides! She missed them all dearly. Well, excluding Ender.. well, she missed him a small bit. Only a small bit. He was still a sc--bag, according to her. But he WAS good company.

So she had flown into the LightWing Territory. She was now regretting it. The heat was torturous, and she had actually been forced to fly BENEATH the canopy, the sweet shade preventing her from dying of heat.

Athena had been trying to sneak a peek at the camp of the LightWings when familiar shouts caught her attention. Standing at the treeline, Athena looked at what seemed to be the healer's den, JUST to see Ender 2 dashing away. So he WAS here. Perfect.

Athena saw a gold dragon in the cave, and a smile formed on her face. Four wings, adorable face. That was Atrex alright. Wait.. When did she ever call ANYONE adorable? UUUGH! Being a mother has made her soft!

Athena quickly dashed across the clearing, the few seconds of hot sunlight burning the edges of her wings. Skidding into the cave, Athena grinned at Atrex, panting. Standing beside him, she smirked.

"How goes it, flyboy?"
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun May 15, 2016 12:28 am

(YAAAS! ATHENA HAS FINALLY CALLED ATREX ADORABLE! Now I can die happy xD)

A sudden female voice caused Atrex to let out a high pitched squeal. He whipped his head around to face the speaker, expecting another Lightwing, or worse, one of the leaders! Not that that would ever happen. But no, it was.. ATHENA?!

A huge grin formed on Atrex's face and he squealed, this time out of joy. "ATHY!" He exclaimed, LEAPING into her and folding his wings around her in a tight hug. He spun her around in a circle, before setting her down and cuddling, almost snogging, her as tightly as possible, purring loudly.

"I missed you! I was so worried! Where were you?"

She smelled different.. It was a familiar smell, but Atrex just couldn't put his claw on it.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun May 15, 2016 11:30 am

// Hey, guys. I miss RPing with y'all! Very Happy You shouldn't have so much fun without me! Razz //

Storm flew near the border of the LightWing territory, trying to remember where Atrex's place was, exactly. He growled, frustrated. You were a tracker, Storm! You should know where everything is! That just made him slightly more annoyed, remembering how he used to be the NightWing's pet.

Storm pumped his wings and flew high into the air, far above the treeline. Gosh, it was hot. He wiped a trickle of sweat that was going down the side of his head with a front talon. He then spotted her. I glint of white below the treetops. Athy? he wondered, soaring to the ground where he had spotted her.

Sure enough, there was Athena, Atrex, and Ender in Atrex's cave. The place was a disaster. And there was a shelf around Atrex's neck. Storm walked up, a grin growing on his face. "So, what happened here?" he asked in a playful voice.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun May 15, 2016 1:31 pm

//I wasn't, truth to be told XD I MISSED YA!//

Athena yelped as Atrex scooped her up and spun her around, then proceeded to practically snog her to death. "Uh, Atrex! I have a mate!" She teased, huggin him back. But the moment she made contact with his scales and registered the fact he was pressed against her, Athena smelled burning flesh.

And then she felt pain.

"Ow!" She quickly leapt out of Atrex's grasp and dashed past Ender 1 to the back of the cave, cloaking herself in shadow to cool down. There was an ugly red burn on her back from Attex's wings, but she didn't mind.

Then STORM appeared! Joy shone in Athena's cold blue eyes and she grinned foolishly. "Hey hey, Lightning Boy! As for Atrex, I don't know, probably found a spider or something," she said, shooting Atrex an evil, teasing look.

"As for YOUR question, Atrex," the SLYEST of smirks appeared on Athena's face. Seriously, it was SUUUPER sly and cheeky! No joke man! (Lol XD)

"I have been.. Occupied."

She grinned. "You guys didn't GUESS?! How did you not figure it out!" She laughed, entertained tremendously.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun May 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Atrex realised what was happening to Athena just a second after she did. Of course, she had faster reactions then him, so she was already at the end of the cave by the time he'd figured out he was hurting her. "Oh god, sorry Athy!" He exclaimed, his golden eyes going wide.

He watched her, and in the darkness, managed to pick up the crimson of her burn. Guilt seeped onto his expression. "Oh god, I'm so so sooo sorry!" He bit his lip, shaking from shock and extreme guilt.

He started towards Athena, but the stone shelf caused him to bend over and topple to the ground with a loud smash.

SMASH!

The cave shook with the impact. Atrex laid there, backside in the air and front end trapped on the ground. His face squished to the ground, Atrex let out a muffled squeak for help.

He managed to adjust his head so he could talk in a muffled tone. His golden brow furrowed at Athena's tone, and when he moved his pupils to look at her, he saw that smirk. What had she been up to?

"Figure out what?" He asked in a muffled tone.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun May 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Storm laughed, glad to be back together with his amazing friends. And, gosh, he had never seen Athena so glee and almost slaphappy like this. Storm cocked his head slightly, a look of realization on his face. "Are you telling me what I think your telling me?" He didn't know how Athena would act around her own dragonets, after her... Experience. He thought that Athena had come a long way since he had met her, though, and she had sure softened up a bit. Storm laughed at Atrex as the shelf toppled on him. "You should get a maid or something, since every time I come, the place is wrecked!"
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon May 16, 2016 2:50 am

Athena grinned, knowing what Storm was thinking. He was a fast learner, that one, he already knew her inside out, it seemed. She had never been happier with these friends.

It was weird, knowing how cold she had once been towards them, and to other dragons, she still was, she would never be a kind dragoness. She accepted that. but at least she wasn't evil or anything. Well, as Atrex might say, "to a degree..."

"Yep!" Athena grinned at Storm and laughed at Atrex's expense as he topped to the ground. "Okay, flyboy, hold still." Standing up from her crouched position, she walked over to Atrex and opened her maw, shooting a stream of ice onto the stone to crack it. Her ice was weak because of the heat, but it worked.

"Now shoot your heat beam or whatever at it, and it'll break."

She turned to Storm and smiled. "We have a winner! yes, Storm, I'm a mother! I have hatchlings!"

(I wonder how Atrex shall react XD)

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Mon May 16, 2016 4:09 am

"Maids are out of the question, I'd feel too bad," Atrex chuckled, watching as Athena walked over to him and proceeded to freeze the shelf stuck around his neck. He hissed quietly as the icy mist licked at his scales, but said nothing. he nodded and opened his maw, craned his neck, and shot his beam into the iced rock. The shelf cracked, then split into fragments, tumbling off his neck.

Shaking himself from the horrible experience, Atrex registered what Athena had just said a few moments later. "What? Storm guessed what?! I'm sorry, I'm confused," he said, his brow furrowing.

Then she told him.

For a moment Atrex stiffened, the news so absurd he almost laughed. "Hatchlings?!" he squeaked. He looked at Athena, then Ender, then Storm. "M-mother?!" he squeaked again. Then, Atrex yelled.

"HAVE I BEEN IN A BLOODY COMA?!"
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon May 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Storm also looked surprised, but he was very happy for his chilly friend. "Wow, Athy! Congratulations!" He smiled at her. "How many? What are their names?" he pried.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed May 18, 2016 1:19 am

(Poor Atrex XD)

Athena grinned. "About five. I have both daughters and sons!" she smiled. She then looked at Atrex and smiled at his reaction. "No, Atrex, you have not. My pregnancy went fast due to my icewing heritage, and since starwings PROBABLY have short pregnancies, well.. you know. Time flew by."

A tinge of worry appeared on her face. "One of my daughters is struggling though. She cannot feed. I know for a fact I won't give up on her, but she seems to have lost hope in herself." She sighed. "She's tiny, she could fit into YOUR paw, Storm. No offence." She rubbed the back of her white neck with a wing, before placing it on the ground again.

"Any advice? I'm not good at this. I've scared them all half to death with my temper, not that I've ever raised my voice to them or anything." She peered at Atrex. "You'd know, wouldn't you Atrex? Didn't your little brother have problems as a hatchling?" she remembered it well.

(ah the memories Very Happy)
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Now, after hearing about Athena's hatchings,  Ender 2 is terrified of them.  " Well then, that's great news, although my split is probably going to die from fright since the threat you gave us" I calmly replied to this with a faint smile on my face, while on the other hand, our mind is having some huge tornado of chaos.   OMG SHE HAS HATCHLINGS!  This is going to be the end of me!!! Ender 2 screamed in terror,  running around like a headless chicken, going a little bit overboard  with the idea.   And now I'm going to have a headache after this.
//He didn't ignore Storm btw, he is just focusing on the topic at hand.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu May 19, 2016 9:38 am

// Should Atrex post first, or me? //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue May 24, 2016 4:36 pm

BUMP

You guys disappeared on me! Razz
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed May 25, 2016 4:44 pm

//i was waiting for anyone else to post.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 am

// Yeah, we are waiting on Atrex. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down