Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snowstorm [Reapproval needed] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snowstorm [Reapproval needed] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snowstorm [Reapproval needed]

+3
Sly
Rii Rii
Snowstorm
7 posters

Go down

Snowstorm [Reapproval needed] Empty Snowstorm [Reapproval needed]

Post by Snowstorm Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Snowstorm [Reapproval needed] Blizzaragon___ice_dragon_by_raironu

Personal Info
Name: Snowstorm
Alias: Snow/Snowy (Only those who are really close)
Sexuality: Heterosexual  
Personality: Snowstorm is a cold and composed dragoness who carries an air of mystery and dignity. She is deadly calm, and is quiet in that keep-away-from-me way which makes others shy away from her. Snowstorm rarely speaks; she will open her maw to talk only when necessary, like in meetings (if she ever got dragged into one). If someone did get her to talk, though, they will find that her words are cold and devoid of emotions, and sometimes, her words might carry a slight bite to them. However, she knows how to keep her mouth shut, especially around those who has a higher ranking than her. She lives in solitude and is often seen roaming around deserted areas, and with her silent tread, she almost seems like a ghost.

Her seemingly cold self is a facade which hides a broken, despaired soul; she grieves every day, for her loss (explained in family/history), and constantly blames herself for the death of her family. The only reason why she stands tall and holds her head high each day is because she wants to make her family proud.

Snowstorm, though she seems to be devoid of emotions, is also a rather stuck-up and arrogant dragoness. She looks down on almost everyone, but she does hold some respect for Leaders of Tribes, and exceptionally good fighters.

She is also very prideful. Too proud for her own good, in fact. One of the things that can make her lose her temper really easy is getting her ego poked.

Interests:  

~Roaming deserted areas
~Observing nature
~Staying away from others (if it counts)
~Reading
~Exploring new places
~Fighting
~Stargazing

Dislikes:

~Cramped places
~Wet/damp stuff
~Those who are hard of hearing, as she hates to repeat herself
~Having someone jump to conclusions about her
~Noisy places
~Being interrupted when thinking/reading
~Having her tail stomped on, even by accident
~Heat

Fears:

~Loss of tail, wings or any body parts
~Dying unhonorably
~Getting beheaded
~Going to graveyards
~Loss of ability to walk, talk, see, smell, or fly.

General Appearance
Height: 80 feet tall
Scales: Scales and fur. They are sky blue in colour.
Eyes: Turquoise
Snowstorm [Reapproval needed] Perfect_brows-turquoise-eyes
Appearance: Snowstorm has two spikes protruding from the back of her head, which are a grayish colour. Her sky blue scales lighten to white at her maw. Her jaw has a few spikes, smaller than the ones on her head but the same colour. There are two more spikes on her neck, both pretty long, but also the same grayish colour as her other horns on her head. She has a pair of leathery wings, which, unlike her body, has many tiny scales that form her wings. Her wings are each tipped by a claw, and at the tips of her wings, there are more spikes. Her sky blue fur lightens to ice blue at her wings. Her back is furred, and the fur is incredibly soft, pleasant to touch, but Snowstorm doesn't often let others touch it. Her tail is long, and nearing its tip, her scales darken to black, and the fur tipping her tail is black as well.

Her fur has scales surrounding them. The scales are small, almost minuscule, but tough, as tough as the average IceWing's. The scales will not be seen unless all her fur is cut away.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: IceWings
Inheritance: Pureblooded IceWing
Family: She doesn't care whether they're alive or not.
Mate: N/A for the time being.
Hatchlings: N/A D:

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

~Due to her slim self, she can slip through small spaces easily.
~She has serrated teeth and curved claws, which can be used to create deep wounds.
~She has a silent tread, allowing her to sneak up on others without their notice.
~Her ice-blue scales allow her to blend into her surroundings in the icy tundra, allowing her to "disappear".
~She has special dyes at home; she dyes her scales according to the place she'll be going to, so that she will be able to blend into her surroundings.
~She is always on guard around others. It is slightly harder to get past her defenses.
~She can run fast, darting in and out and around a dragon's legs is easy for her.

Special Abilities:

~The frostbreath of IceWings. Her frostbreath, like the cold, will "seep" into a dragon's scales, making them feel cold. Over time, if her frostbreath is not exposed to any temperature of 5°C or higher, the victim's limbs will start to freeze, and soon they will be encased in ice. Then their body will start to freeze too. She can use this frostbreath once every 2 posts, and the effects take place immediately. The freezing part happens only after 2 posts. The aftereffects, which is a decrease of body temperature, lasts for 1 post.

Weaknesses:

~The dye she has isn't waterproof. Splash water over here, and her "true colours" will be revealed.
~Weak tail. The tip of her tail is very sensitive; one stomp, one single blow or scratch, will cause her to be in pain, and the pain is equivalent to being punched.
~Her fur isn't fireproof. This is why she stays away for fire.
~Falls into traps easily. Yes, she looks out for traps, guessing their locations, but she is too busy thinking about hidden traps that she doesn't notice the obvious ones.
~Claws are sharp, but easily snapped into two. However, her claws will regrow after 1 post, but while they are regrowing, she only has her tail and fangs to rely on. Which isn't that good for her.

Combat Style: Keeping the opponent busy with conversation and then suddenly attack in the middle of her sentence. She usually aims for the jugular, clamping her jaws around someone's neck if possible. Or trip them with her tail.  

Background
History: Snowstorm's parents abused her terribly: they would whip her, or set wild dogs on her the moment she made a small mistake. Even if she did nothing wrong, they would put her against a pack of wolves or against a bear for fun, laughing when she got injured. But Snowstorm did not yield. She still disobeyed them. And in return, she suffered worse punishments. She soon made up her mind to run away. She succeeded.
RP Sample: This is Arty.

Last edited by Snowstorm on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:41 am; edited 25 times in total
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Snowstorm [Reapproval needed] Empty Re: Snowstorm [Reapproval needed]

Post by Rii Rii Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:59 pm

Winter Breeze wrote:Personal Info
So this is me going through this to halp like you asked. I'm just going to point out things that will most likely get flagged by mods.

Below in appearance it is all good until you get to the venom coated spikes. While tail spikes are totally fine, only earthwing dragons can make and use poison or venom. So unless she is part earthwing OR getting her venom from an outside source like milking venomous snakes or something this will not be allowed. The spikes being shot form the tail is cool though ^^ I didn't think of that when I made Rii so long ago. She has tail spikes too.

Appearance: She has a slender body, medium-sized wings, dark purple scales, dark blue eyes, black spirals on her body, silver underbelly and silver membrane between wings. Weapons: Venom-coated spikes on the end of tail that can flatten against tail, so that it cannot be seen, or flare. Also can shoot from tail.

Below in special abilities you changed the first one from time travel which was good, but then you changed it to telepathy. I'm assuming that being able to telepathically speak to others means that she can hear what they are thinking and thus know what they are going to do next. The mods will nerf this ability and flag you cause while its not mind control you still know what the dragon is going to do next and that is a bit over powered even for the nightwings who specialize in magic and illusions.

Also, your original second ability is hard to understand because it's not well defined. Maybe word it like this. "Image- the ability to use the reflections off of the snow and ice around her to create and alter what other dragons are seeing?" Though I'm not positive if your version or this would be allowed. I would still flesh it out and be a little more descriptive though.

Special Abilities: She can communicate telepathically. Also can transfer powers to others. She can Image - the ability to create or alter something related to ice, snow and the cold.

Everything else is okay... though I tend to like my apps a little more detailed. Especially in the weakness area and fighting style. The mods will be able to help you more with the rest of it.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Strengths is not a place to put hobbies. Its referring to how strong you are physically and mentally at the very least. Please rewrite this.

You will need to give us a limit to how much she can manipulate ice or snow to any form. The ability also seems very vague itself. Please add more descriptions and be descriptive on what she can do with "Image".

Your weakness doesn't counterbalance the potential of your ability. Being headstrong and rash fits more in the personality aspects and is not something anyone can capitalise if they are fighting Winter. I would suggest weaknesses that will make spamming her ice manipulation abilities not a viable idea.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:53 pm

APPROVED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:22 am

~Out for edits~
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Snowstorm [Reapproval needed] Empty ^^

Post by Snowstorm Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:24 am

Bump Razz
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:56 am

Bump.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:42 am

BUMP?
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:43 pm

IceWing assassin isn't a rank, so talk to Virgo about that.

for the special "Over time, if her frostbreath is not exposed to any temperature of 35°C" I think that temperature too high. Ice would stop spreading at 2C, so I would pick a lower temp.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 am

Bump. Changed her rank, her appearance and her special ability.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:14 am

Bump??
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:50 am

Hello!! I'll take your app over due to a few different reasons. I'm Anila, and it's a pleasure to meet you. But before I can approve this app, I really need to ask you to be a little bit clearer with something.

Firstly, I need chu to add the inheritance section to your app - which can be found in the 'create your dragon' app template.

~She never underestimates someone. This allows her to be alert and her defenses will not be lax. wrote:

For clarification, does this mean that, even if someone was a master of concealing what they can do, she would still think/know they are extremely powerful? I think that you should change it a little to saying that she's always on guard around people, instead of saying she never underestimates people as you can abuse that a bit by being able to predict absolutely everything someone does D: that wouldn't be too fun ;-;

~The frostbreath of IceWings. Her frostbreath, like the cold, will "seep" into a dragon's scales, making them feel cold. Over time, if her frostbreath is not exposed to any temperature of 5°C, the victim's limbs will start to freeze, and soon they will be encased in ice.
With this ability, do you mean that if the victim is exposed to over 5 degrees Celcius that the ice will melt, or does it have to be exactly 5 degrees? I'm not entirely sure what you mean as it seems like it has to be exactly 5 degrees to stop the frostbite ;-;

Also, with the freezing part, I'm assuming that this happens if the condition isn't treated by, say, warming the area with another paw or applying more heat to it?

Bump when edited ^o^
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 am

No need for the introductions, I know you xD
I edited the defenses part, and for the special abilities, yes, the victim will freeze if his or her wound is not treated. I specified it in my app.

Bump
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Bump!
Artemise
Artemise