Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) Empty Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Tempest sighs, her claws slashing the water of the inside lake which she demanded to be made for her. Sadly, they reflected the flames on the ceiling, and her memories delved into her past. The forest, the fire.
Screams.
The smell of death.
Tempest growls, shaking her head to clear her memories. She turned her head to the ceiling, willing herself not to cry as she remembered the face of her younger sister. How she wished that she could reverse time, and just kill that snake with her claws. Oh how she wished that she didn't kill them... She turned away from her lake, sighing quietly.
Her legs almost seemed to walk on their own, taking her through the corridors of the castle. Eventually, she found herself at the foot of Flames' home. She hesitated, she didn't know him very well, but. . . No, she decided against it and went to move on, she never saw that dragon, and maybe it was better if he remained a mystery.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) Empty Re: Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Flames Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Flames sat in his volcano (he lives in a volcano theres a door in the front and a massive platform for flames to stand on in the volcano, pm me if you have any more questions on his home) thinking of more strategies he could use to aid the firewings. He kept think maybe up defenses or more training towards guardians. Flames jotted every idea he had in his book to record it and one day reveal himself to the queen and let her know on his ideas. Flames put the book on an entire bookshelf where he basically had everything. He looked through one of his books and saw an idea that couldn't possibly work any more so he took it and through it in the lava pit. Flames decided that he's been in his home for far too long and he thought maybe I should get out of here and see what's out in the world. He walked up to his door and opened it to see...........his queen, this was strange to him, he never expected his queen to be here at his place. "Oh, my queen what are you doing here?" Flames asked still slightly confused.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Flaming reflections (Private with Flames) Empty Re: Flaming reflections (Private with Flames)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Tempest blinks, she had thought she had heard footsteps in his room, but she was not expecting this. She looked a bit flustered and confused for a few seconds, before she smiled at him, "Greetings Flames! Please, I do hope I am not interrupting, I just found myself in need of a break and well... I ended up here." She explained, a bit flustered and quick spoken as she was rather nervous about it. She didn't expect him to actually have opened his door, and she had nothing prepared to say, so she was caught off guard and on the wrong paw.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Flames nodded and thought for a moment. This was a great time for him to actually get to know the queen. Flames was the semi god of her tribe so he had to know her at one point of time. "Its fine my Queen, why don't you come in, as Semi God I think I should get to know my queen." Flames smiled and opened the door again, and was expecting her to walk in
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Tempest didn't want to be rude, and she stepped into the Semi's home. It was rather nice there, and she took a deep breath, only to let if go in a deep sigh. "Thankyou, this is a nice place you have here... And please! Call me Tempest, no need to be so formal..."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Flames nodded and was enjoying her stay. "Please have a seat, Tempest." Flames walked around his home and pulled out a book and threw it to her. "as the Firewing semi god, I want to protect my tribe just like you, I have come up with thousands of ways to protect our tribe and I thought it would be good for you to read a couple of my ideas, just to help you." Flames smiled and was waiting for her reaction to his ideas of ways to protect their tribe, after she finished reading it, he was planning on talking to her about the tribe a bit more and then getting to know her.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:28 pm

Tempest lowered her head slightly, acknowledging his request with a smile. Eventually, when she found a seat, she was suddenly aware of an object flying towards her. Quickly, she raised a paw and caught it, becoming aware of Flames talking. Nodding slowly, she opened the book which was, rather rudely, thrown at her. "I have already started to implement a few ideas of my own, I decided that every dragon should have at least some basic training in self defense. This self defense, hopefully, can also be taught to the younger dragons as well, as it would greatly improve their chances of survival if things went south." Tempest explained, then continued reading the book. Some of his ideas may be worth more explaining, so she decided to ask, "Would you mind elaborating as to which things you would implement into the FireWing society?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Flames nodded and liked to hear that she was actually listening to him. He saw her turn the pages and then she asked him something and he responded "I would add more festivals or parties, so the Firewings would have more fun and happy, but only start this events when the Firewings do a good job of helping their tribe, that would keep them working so they can have this award.............Hmmm lets see what else......oh yea, also I like the idea of having younger dragons train just like the older ones, which would make the younger ones get stronger and one day be like the older ones. Also you could add more defenses such as maybe towers where a firewing could sit in and scout the entire area. This are just some of my ideas, but besides that I also kinda want to get to know you a bit more my queen." Flames then sat down in front of the slightly taller queen and awaited a response.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Tempest almost raises an eyeridge, as these were the exact same things which she herself was organizing. Surely he had gotten her invitation to the FireWing festival? "I have already ordered basic training for the younger dragons, I fear that if I push too much onto them they will become discouraged and leave to safety of the tribe. That would be the last thing I would want. The towers can be a little restrictive, maybe stone pillars with the top part open? They would be protected from the elements, and more importantly, any nets which potential humans could use would be able to be burnt or ripped apart without too much injury to the dragon." Tempest said, nodding slightly to herself. This could work, but she didn't want to pressure the builders too much in her new reign.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Flames nodded as she said his ideas were good, but was confused on why his festival idea wasn't mentioned. "Yes I do agree that we shouldn't push the younger ones too far, as well as the towers being stone pillars, I also agree with you on the nets, maybe we should come up with a way for a dragon to easily get rid of the net fast.....maybe you should start training Firewings to easily be able to get out of a net, so if a human does do that, then they will have no problem getting out. But what about my idea about the parties and festivals, you never commented on that." Flames said and liked the fact that they were agreeing on things, since flames never goes out or gets invitations, this was his chance for him to be out there more often.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Tempest inclined her head slightly, "I am already organizing such an event, and it is well underway. I need to finalize is the location of the event." She explained, looking back to the book as she had listened to what Flames had said. "I do not know where to host it however, as I cannot find a place large enough to hold all of the FireWings, which is also spread out upon 3 levels."
Tempest gave him a bit of a toothy grin, as she got up, stretching her back as it ached. She thought about the nets, knowing that they could cause a rather large problem for the FireWings. "Admittedly, I am yet to devise a way-or even a device, which can.." Tempest said quietly, reluctant to admit that she may have been defeated by such a simple, yet deadly device.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:36 am

Flames got up as well and replied "Well, why haven't I heard of this event, surely invitations must of been brought out, anyways I'm pretty sure there's a large field somewhere in the Firewing territory you could use, if you can find that large field then there's your location for a festival." Flames looked at her and when he saw her stand up he assumed she was leaving soon, and he wasn't done talking to her and has barely gotten to know her. "Care for some tea?" He said walking over to a kettle that he had in the back corner of the platform and it was next to 3 cups.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Tempest frowned slightly, "I assure you, I have sent out invitations to all FireWings. Maybe they didn't get to yours just yet, I am unsure. And about the location, I would have preffered it not to be in a field, but a well lite cave away from the elements. The last thing I would want is for humans to come crashing down upon us while we are having a party." She explained, placing the book down on a table. Tempest looked a bit worried, thinking that she had worried him that she was going to leave, but her back was just in need of cracking and stretching. "Hmm, do you have any spicy teas? I do quite enjoy them."
Tempest inquired, a spark in her eyes as she really did enjoy rather spicy drinks. She decided to follow him, to show that she had no intentions of ending her break so early.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Flames looked back at her. "well I have a lot of free time, so I would gladly find a cave for the festival and lets just hope that I get an invitation, I don't really get letters, invitations, or guests, I'm just usually alone so." Flames said and then walked over to a box which he open and laid a bunch of different kind of teabags. "yes I have spicy tea, ill get it prepared." He took the spicy teabag and soon finished making Tempest's tea and handed her one of the cups, which had the tea in it.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:42 pm

When he said that he was alone, Tempest inwardly felt a sense of guilt. She had been alone, without a family, for as long as she could remember. It was a horrible thing to live by, even more so that she was the one who ended her entire families lives in one accident. It wasn't her fault, but she blamed herself as her fire was the thing which claimed their lives. Silently, Tempest took the tea from him, nodding her thanks. She took a delicate sip, aware that it was still hot and it may be able to bur her."That's really nice tea, thank you." Tempest said appreciatively, a smile on her face again, "And I'll get those invitations to her as soon as I can. I am sorry that they didn't get one to you, but we would be glad to have your company."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Flames smiled has he finished making himself a cup as well, he took a sip and replied "oh thank you, I'm alone a lot like I said, so I make tea for myself a lot, and If I get an invitation then I will gladly come." Flames took another sip and didn't mind at all that it was hot, I mean he lives in a volcano so h was use to this. He thought for a minute and soon asked "So how is leadership, I've heard that you got the rank recently and also what was you reaction to it?" Flames asked then awaited a response.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Tempest, smiles at him, enjoying the tea which she drank almost in silence. It was different, a bit... Sweeter, then she normally had her spicy teas, but there was an aftertaste to it which gave the liquid a bit more bite.
He broke her out of her trance, and she listened to him as Flames spoke, "You have done very well with it Flames, I do quite enjoy it." She praised, before thinking of what he had asked her, "Leadership is rather... busy, to say the least. I've been trying to open up new and more homes for people, but we simply have no room. It's hard to fill in high ranking positions as well, it's rather tedious and very tiring work... But at least I was given another chance to look after a family.." Tempest trailed off, her gaze wandering weakly over to the cup in her paws. She watched the steam rise from it-which reminded her of the smoke from so long ago.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Flames smiled and liked the fact that tempest commented on his tea once more, but something was strange she stopped talking from time to time and went completely silent often in this one conversation. "ahhh I understand and I'm glad you like the tea once again, he are you doing ok, you seem to be going silent from time to time is something bothering you?" Flames asked and then finished his tea, he put the cup back and began to give himself a refill while waiting for her response.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Tempest gave him a half shrug, "When you mentioned that you were lonely Flames, that reminded me of my past. I have been without a family for so long, and being in charge of the tribe is basically like taking care of a giant family... And sometimes it brings up rather painful memories for me. Things which I would rather just stayed buried forever, but they never really seem to do are they are told." Tempest explains, before downing the rest of her tea. "I'm sorry, I could explain to you what happened if you would like?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Flames finished his refill and took yet another sip, he looked back at Tempest and replied "I understand what you mean, past is an awful thing for a lot of dragons to think about just ask me, my past could have been better, but I've been able to move on, when I found out I was the semi god of the Firewings which was 2 years ago, I was really shocked, such an important role for a dragon like me, but I took that role and learned to understand my powers and I moved alone so I can focus more on what's right, sure I do miss my friends and family, but I have to do what is right and ignore my past. I can help you get over yours if you like, so please explain to me what happened?" Flames took another sip of his tea and walked back over to tempest and was offering to help her.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Tempest quietly listened to his story, both intrigued by him and also felt sorry for him. "Everyone has a secret they keep in the dark, but I have told no one of mine..." Tempest shudders, taking a deep breath in, "Okay... Well, when I was young, I had 5 siblings and my parents, I had a happy childhood, we all played together, we trained together... and it was a good life. They all loved each other, a-and I loved them." Tempest had to cut herself off for a few seconds, her voice wavering and becoming unsteady. She tried to relax herself, before she continued her story, "When I was a bit older, a giant snake attacked me... And... in order to defend myself, I... I used my firestorm, and ignited everything around me... including the forest in which I lived. I didn't know that FireWings were able to be burnt if they became trapped and... My entire family was in the forest." Tempest couldn't bring herself to finish, instead silently crying as she buried her face into her paw.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Flames listened carefully to everything she was saying, he walked to a table and put his cup down and looked up at the taller Firewing. "Hey its ok calm down, that must have been terrible to go through, having your family die because of you, that must have been sad to go through, but like I said you can get over the past. Don't think of watching over all of the Firewings as a bad thing, think of it as a good thing, when you said its like taking care of a family you basically fixed your problem, you have a family again and this is your time to show them that you can take care of them, this is your chance to restart on a brand new world. If you find a mate and you can make a whole new family for you to protect and comfort just like your leadership and just like your parents. I bet if your parents were alive to this day then they would be proud of you and they would tell you to keep growing stronger and to always be there for your tribe. This is your chance to restart on a new family, forget about the past. The past is the past and nobody can change it, but you can always await for the future." Flames said wisely and calm and placed one of his paws on her shoulder to make her feel better, Flames thought he did a good job.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 am

Tempest shook her head, not trusting herself to speak. She bit her lip rather hard, drawing in a lungful of air before bringing her paw away from her muzzle, placing it back on the ground gently. But when she went to talk again, her voice failed her, and she slightly growled in frustration, but sounded like a whimper as she was still hampered by emotion. How pathetic was she right now? She was meant to be a Queen, strong, independent, but one thought of her past could send her into shambles. That's when she finally noticed Flames' paw on her shoulder. She didn't feel it to begin with as she was too in depth with her emotions, but he was right. She was basically given a second chance on a golden platter, and she sighs slightly, nodding in agreement with Flames. "I.. I am sorry about that, normally it never gets to me like it just did, but thank you for listening to me." Tempest said gratefully, a small, yet sad smile, forming on her face.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:23 am

Flames nods and takes his paw of her shoulder. "its fine, Im hoping the advice I gave you will help you in the future, but anyways since all of these bad things have corrupted your head, why don't you tell me something good that has happened with you so far, maybe thinking of that will cheer you up." Flames said and then walked back over to where his tea was and picked it back up to resume drinking while she spoke.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:03 am

Tempest inclined her head slightly, acknowledging his suggestion, "Well, there is this guard who never stops talking about apparently being forced to beat up a rock, and he really dislikes it. However, a fair few guards find it amusing to occasionally throw small rocks and pebbles at him.... Umm, well, not too much else has really happened so far, I haven't been in charge for that long."
Tempest gave a half shrug, "How about yourself, do you have any interesting stories to tell?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next