Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rahnma, The Guardian Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Rahnma, The Guardian Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Rahnma, The Guardian

4 posters

Go down

Rahnma, The Guardian Empty Rahnma, The Guardian

Post by Rahnma Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Rahnma, The Guardian Latest?cb=20070328154506
Personal Info
Name: Rahnma
Alias: N/A
Sexuality: Bisexual  
Personality: Rahnma is a very simple-minded brute. He avoids complicating things with a very simple, clear answer but is also very insightful and will often think about things philosophically. He is a calm, or at least mostly, brute who is not one to instantly get on the defensive when he is approached with something unwanted. Nevertheless, he is a playful, kind brute who is very observant. Taking into consideration the slightest details and alterations in an environment and individual.

Rahnma has a vast variety of leadership skills that come into place at both appropriate and inappropriate times. But, most often, when needed. He is a rather recluse brute and would rather have little to no spotlight, but would rather take action on the sidelines where there would be as little trouble in his scope of control. He is not have an egocentric persona but he does consider himself an "above average" figure. In plenty of aspects and academics, Rahnma excels within a short period of time with quality results. He is naturally disciplined but never finds it notable how "scholar-like" his priorities are.

When it comes to authority, such as gods and tribe figures, Rahnma would pledge only certain things to certain dragons. Within reason, Rahnma does not relinquish his ground so submissively to authorities. Does he rebel? No, in fact, he avoids it. But if said figure is worthy of loyalty, then Rahnma would do so. However, he is also easily pleased, so such things are meaningless if he would easily submit anyway.

Rahnma, when it comes to mates, isn't exactly the romantic but he does consider himself a people-pleaser. He goes beyond expectations when it comes to pleasing others. He is a rather pleasant character, and goes beyond the needs of a tasks for prime quality. But, when it comes to his family, Rahnma acts like a child at heart as his playful side will appear. He takes supreme care of his kin and sees to it that they have the best future. He feels as it's his obligation to see to such goals. He plans ahead and for the unexpected, and can be seen as a tactician in both combat and commonplace.

Depending on the situation and the circumstances, Rahnma can be merciless. If the task declares as such as murdering a specified target, he will do so with little reasoning or questioning despite curiosity. Though, his kind heart, depending on the target, can render him hesitant or reluctant.

Interests:

• Star Gazing

• Training sessions

• Academics

Dislikes:

• Senseless murderers

• Endless solitude

• Roudy Children

Fears:

• Death of his family

General Appearance
Height: 160 Feet
Scales: Smooth, soft and durable brown scales.
Eyes: A soft, charming hazel.
Appearance: Picture above suffices.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EarthWings
Family:
Lynae - Younger Sister (Half Sister, Same mother)
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

• Mental- Rahnma is a very content character and has a great mental strength. Because of this vast strength in this particular field, Rahnma renders resistant to most mental abilities and cracks under very large amounts of pressure before doing so. This particular attribute is hard to manipulate and control, but it very much possible.

Physical- As for his bodily status, Rahnma is a slightly above average when it comes to physical durability and endurance. But this is merely things that come along with being a EarthWing for having the qualities of one. He is capable of flinging scales at a target. Like the average EarthWing, Rahnma can harden his scales to a state like stone.

Special Abilities:

• Rahnma can combine his EarthWing attributes with his NightWing's, turning it into a poisonous mist with various effects that can and will bewilder the target. The mist can make the target drowsy/sleep, nautious, confused, severely ill, and etc. Symptoms will effect immediately after inhaled.

• Rahnma, like the average NightWing, can bend and manipulate shadows. He can disappear into said shadows and can per say, be deemed "invisible". But, one can only say that in complete darkness. In daylight, the ability's effectiveness is lowered.

• Like most EarthWings, Rahnma can spit acid and create it off of his scales.

Weaknesses:

• Any notable damage dealt upon Rahnma's throat will immediately decrease the probability of him making quality poison, if at all, or it will immediately shatter the probability of severe illness he is currently enforcing. This damage can vary from wounds to irritation.

• Bright lights, or solar heat, damages Rahnma's scales if subjected to such heat for long periods of time, instantly disabling his ability to fling scales.

Combat Style: N/A

Background
History: N/A
RP Sample: Cosmos.

Last edited by Rahnma on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Rahnma
Rahnma
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Rahnma, The Guardian Empty Re: Rahnma, The Guardian

Post by Sly Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:08 pm

DECLINED.

While I am fine that you are using Oculus' app as a reference/template for your character's abilities, I find the strengths and abilities, taken altogether, seemed to be conducted to both take his ability and spite him in the same time. Normally I would discard this as coincidence and the idea that we 'borrow' abilities from fanbases is something we do everyday, it is crossing the threshold a bit if the abilities are intentionally borrowed from a charrie in the same base (DRF in general).

I am fine with Rahnma being able to produce illusions, but to add that he was immune to any illusions himself was already too much evidence that Oculus' app had been taken way too far, in a manner that this charrie was created as an attack against him. Not saying that you had done it, but it was extremely likely it was at this stage.

As it stands, you might need to discuss this with both Oculus and Cele if you want to push for this app's approval as it is.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahnma Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Well, Sly, though I respect your decision, I must offer you my own insight. Yes, this application was influenced by Oculus's but by no means is it "taking", if that's what you're trying to say. Yes, the abilities are similar, but are they the same? No. There are variations which make both applications different. But, with that logic, shouldn't there be tons of apps declined right now? Several abilities have been branched off and made their own.

Because you've taken the liberty to decline the app, Oculus and Celestia are disregarded. If they have a problem, they may take it up with me themselves. Especially Oculus, in this case, he is only regarded as an influence.

But, I also must point out how much you are referencing Oculus's app in your conclusion. His ability to create illusions inspired this one. In NO way is it a direct copy, meaning, that flaw you pointed out is now flawed itself. I reckon that you took this the wrong way. I am not immune to illusions. Am I resistant to them mentally? Yes. But I am ALSO immune to MY OWN illusions.Why wouldn't I be? If I "corrected" that, any ability you have effects you as well. In example, and EarthWing spitting acid. With that logic, it would melt his body inside out because his body is vulnerable to it's own creation. So that flaw is also flawed.

As for an attack... no. This was not an attack against him at all. Oculus is a very interesting character and I have no problems against him or his user. They are both lovely personas. I assume that you think I'm attacking him because my abilities are inspired by his?

I'm gonna ask that you look over this again. I am not making any changes.
Rahnma
Rahnma
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Confirming the declined nature of this.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahnma Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 am

Bumped. This character was made an EarthWing hybrid Instead.
Rahnma
Rahnma
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:24 pm

Approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King