Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

+13
Mythryl
Rahnma
Polukranos
Ashley
Azronical
Rii Rii
Eysseth
Chalybs
Neltharion
Ragnarock
Hyruu
Jadespine
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings Empty High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:20 pm

With my Royal Guard, Cradore, being promoted to Lieutenant, EarthWings are in need of another or two. There are also other positions available.

High-ranks:
Royal Guard - Royal Guards are tasked with protecting the King and his family. They also have authority over regular Guardians.

Royal Advisor - There are three different Advisors: One for war, one for civil disputes, and one for intertribal affairs. While each Advisor is assigned to one of these areas, they all may have some knowledge or experience which makes them useful in all. Together, the three Advisors make up a council which the King meets with everyday or as often as needed.

Armor Master - The best of the Vulcans, specializing mainly in armor but also weapons. He/She constantly comes up with new concepts for each, crafting them from any material they can get their paws on. The Armor Master has authority over regular Vulcans.

Master Architect - The best of the Architects, he/she comes up with new design plans for the EarthWing cities and oversee construction. The Master Architect has authority over regular Architects.

Head Healer - The best of the Healers. He/She has the most experience in medicine and has authority over regular Healers.

Head Caretaker/Instructor - The most experienced Caretaker, dedicating their life to teaching Hatchlings and raising parent-less ones. He/She has authority over regular Caretakers. There is another branch of Caretakers, simply called Instructors. Anyone can be an Instructor without taking the rank officially. They teach Hatchlings and even adults in the school, making sure everyone knows EarthWing history and is up-to-date on current events. Other Instructors teach in both Human and Dragon combat strategies.

Head Scholar - The Head Scholar is perhaps the most knowledgeable Dragon in the tribe, able to answer any question one could have about the history of any tribe.

Regular ranks:
Guardian - Guardians protect the entire tribe and are the first line of defense. They excel in all forms of EarthWing combat.

Healer - Healers take care of injuries as minor as a thorn in the paw, to as severe as a severed limb.

Scout - Scouts patrol the tunnels and cave entrances. They also hunt for the tribe and serve as messengers when needed.

Vulcan - EarthWing Vulcans live and breathe forges, becoming the best in Pyrria. They create weapons and armor primarily, but also craft decorative items for trade.

Caretaker - Caretakers help with Hatchlings--typically orphans--and Wise Ones.

Instructor - Instructors teach EW history/current events and/or combat strategies for battles against both Humans and Dragons.

Architect - Architects bring the design plans of the Master Architect to life. They build and repair tunnels and chambers.

Scholar - Scholars chronicle the history of the EarthWing tribe primarily but also seek to obtain knowledge from all tribes.

For the high-ranks, please fill out this app:
Username:
Character name:
Activity level:
Rank I'm applying for:
Why I should be chosen for this rank:

After our Fall, we had multiple jobs within the tribe. I quite liked this idea and would like to see it continue. So, if you are active and want a second regular rank, just say so. This is completely optional, of course.
This is a list of all those currently holding positions (if your name doesn't show up, you either haven't applied, I'm not sure what your rank is, or you have been demoted for inactivity). * indicate the position is being held by only or primarily by a NPC(s) and needs to be filled.

Semi-god - Rii
Lieutenant - Cradore (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Royal Guard - *, Ragnarock, Rahnma (2:2 spots filled.)
Royal Council of Advisors - Neltharion (War), *, Xia (Intertribal Affairs) (2:3 spots filled.)
Armor Master - XaJjang (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Master Architect - Azronical (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Head Healer - Nara (1:1 spot(s) filled.)
Head Caretaker/Instructor - Eysseth (Caretaker) (1:2 spots filled.)
Head Scholar - * (0:1 spot(s) filled.)
Guardian - *, Vilkas (1:3 spots filled.)
Scout - *, Tamira (1:2 spots filled.)
Vulcan - Vilkas, Rii, Levish (2:2 spots filled. Will add more spots as desired by tribe members)
Caretaker - Eysseth, Rhune (2:2 spots filled. Will add more spots as desired by tribe members)
Instructor - Rektani Lorzain of Earthil, Cosmos (2:2 spots filled.)
Architect - Azronical, Rhune, Rahnma (2:2 spots filled. Will add more spots as desired by tribe members)
Scholar - *, Lespernii (1:2 spots filled.)
Healer - *, Rii, Rahnma (2:2 spots filled.)

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:12 am; edited 19 times in total
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings Empty Re: High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

Post by Jadespine Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Username: Jadespine (Also Echostorm, Barracuda, Elkas, Warglory, and Lumina (Sol, waiting for name change.))
Character name: Jadespine
Activity level: Very active, on almost every day.
Rank I'm applying for: Royal guardian.
Why I should be chosen for this rank: I think Jade might fit this position nicely, as she is already a guardian. I also believe that it may give me more chances to role-play and stuff. I try to generally avoid one-liners when role-playing. Yeah. (Such charisma and stuff! JK.)
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings Empty Re: High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings

Post by Hyruu Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:08 am

Can I be jobless? XD
Nah all jokes apart, I think we are two to want to be caretakers, if there's really only one place I'll just be part-time.
Do we have any jobs related to construction or digging? Especially considering we live underground it would be a plus
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Sure, Rhune can be jobless, as a Citizen xD
I had just had a thought earlier today about adding some kind of construction-related rank. So that's added. And I added another spot for Caretaker.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:38 am

Alright, Jadespine. I hereby promote you to the rank of Royal Guard. If I die, you're fired and banished. :3
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 am

I am not accepted as EarthWing, my application is approved, so I suppose this will work:

Username: Ragnarock
Character name: Ragnarock
Activity level: 8/10
Rank I'm applying for: Royal Guard
Why I should be chosen for this rank: I am quite strong to tell the truth, having the armor and strength and capabilities, I can uphold to my own and those I shall defend. I am old enough to know right and wrong, and uphold any task given to me.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:07 am

Then Rhune is going to be a citizen until he fully recovers ^^
After that he may become caretaker, and he might help with the constructions. His powers are pretty handy for that.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:43 am

Ragnarock, you are now a Royal Guard. If I die, banishment and unemployment :3

It is noted that Rhune is a Citizen for now. A place as Caretaker shall be reserved for him. If you decide to have him be an Architect as well, let me know.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:43 am

Is royal advisor available?
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:51 am

It is.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:57 am

Username: Neltharion
Character name: Neltharion
Activity level: Almost everyday
Rank I'm applying for: Royal Advisor
Why I should be chosen for this rank: I think he fits this role well because he is intelligent and thinks about his choices.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:59 am

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:Ragnarock, you are now a Royal Guard. If I die, banishment and unemployment :3

It is noted that Rhune is a Citizen for now. A place as Caretaker shall be reserved for him. If you decide to have him be an Architect as well, let me know.

Mmhm, that sounds like a plan then. I would prefer unemployment, if you're to die and my spot be taken then so be it, things will happen.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:02 pm

(insert bump here)
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:44 pm

How nice of you to bump this just as I was about to respond. Razz

So just wondering, are you an alt? Cause I've never seen you around before. If not, that's fine, I'd just like to get to know you a bit before I approve your app. But seeing as you're the only one who's applied for the rank of Royal Advisor and it's been three days since, you'll be getting it regardless.

And Ragnarock, the banishment would be because of my death. I'm not supposed to die if you do your job. Razz But who knows, maybe the new leader would want you to keep your spot.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:45 am

I'm not a alt (I don't know what to say next so here is a pic)
High Ranks Available/Regular Ranks Needed for EarthWings Boom_headshot_cat
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chalybs Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 am

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:And Ragnarock, the banishment would be because of my death. I'm not supposed to die if you do your job. Razz But who knows, maybe the new leader would want you to keep your spot.

Wait.... is he supposed to make you immortal before you would...expire, on pain of exile?
well, thats not a thankless job at all...

Anyway, i was considering applying Torg for advisor, considering what whacky ideas he has all the time, but then I tried putting myself in his place and i arrived to the conclusion that he would go something like "....waaaay, too much bother and responsibility..."
Chalybs
Chalybs
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:50 pm

He's supposed to die before I do.

And maybe Torg could be an Architect?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Chalybs Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:44 am

Again, same thing. He is fine giving his "enlightened insight" more often than requested, but actually having to do so when he doesnt want to because of the job description is a bother.

....actually... even though they are both active in 2 threads, i dont think Torg and Baldi ever actually met...
Chalybs
Chalybs
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:39 pm

I would like to put up Eysseth for the position of Head Caretaker. She is an elder being 2100 human years old and being a caretaker is all she knows and has ever done. (Baldi will be making a topic for Eysseth's first RP here to try for the position.)

EDIT: Whoops. My bad. Razz

Username: Eysseth
Character name: Eysseth
Activity level: Finally done with finals so will have all the free time for a while
Rank I'm applying for: Head Caretaker
Why I should be chosen for this rank: Well...Eysseth is an elder and caretaking is all she has ever done. (Plus she is the only PC caretaker at the moment. ;P)

Last edited by Eysseth on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Psst, Eys, you still have to fill out the app. Razz
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:15 am

Bumping this. Need some of these positions filled, EWs.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Username: Rii
Character name: Rii
Activity level: I'm on most days whether posting or just lurking in the chat. I usually pop in once every few days if my activity is lower. The longest I'm normally out for is a week if I'm in school or working. If I'm working or in school my activity level will dip. Sorry but I need to make teh moola to live. I'll still pop in from time to time though.
Rank I'm applying for: A regular vulcan and a regular healer
Why I should be chosen for this rank: While she isn't skilled enough in these arts to be a form of master vulcan or healer Rii is very knowledgeable in these areas. She will be putting herself to work because she feels the need to prove herself to her new king and tribe mates.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:11 pm

I would like to go for head architect if I may. Im on every day and noone seems to be one but me and npc.

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Username: Azronical
Character: Azronical
Activity level: im usually on a good strong 8 hours a day looking pretty obsesively at recently posted topics eager for the newest info bits on my own rps. I take rping very seriously.
Why should i be chosen: I have thrueout my life desighned buildings in rl. My job is even in the construction buisness haveing made several layouts for shops in my city. My live for creation has followed me thrue my time in rp and all of my characters have strived to make art.

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:09 am

Username : Hyruu
Character : Nara
Activity level : On everyday, can post... when I have the time to
Why : "Because Nara is good at healing ! Nara can heal Earthwings, and Nara can teach others to heal as well. Nara good at teaching !"
I maybe wouldn't trust her on the last statement, but otherwise yeah, Nara is a good healer and has extensive knowledge with plants and other remedies.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next