Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Bunch of Plots Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Bunch of Plots Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Bunch of Plots

5 posters

Go down

Bunch of Plots Empty Bunch of Plots

Post by Asailia Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:05 am

So, after a lot of thought, I've decided I'm actually sticking with 5 characters xD Because I love these characters, and I really, really want to RP them. So, here they are, and I want some plots for them. Plus, I'm curious if the people I used to RP them with are still around.

Asailia Dunno if she is still the leader, but I know Arkhor is still around. Are her sisters still around? Arika and Yang? Anyway, the official reason that she was gone is still something I'm working on, if anybody can help me with that xD

Neru lol, Neru. So, Neru has always been spastic, and nobody really ever knew or cared about her when I left, which was mostly her own harsh fault. So, she was off wandering. She is still small, but she did grow a few inches, and that's really the only change. The Void still has a hold over her consciousness, but is more that she's a chaotic neutral with a dash of chaotic evil now.

Wisp So, Wispeh I actually have something for. Au agreed on this, so she still has him ^.^ My reason behind her leaving is that she went to learn to heal, because, when she left, the tribe was small, had a new leader, and no Healer. She wanted to help in some way. So, she left. During that time, she taught herself healing, both through looking at Solstice's old things, and teaching herself. She learned to use her telepathy as a way to calm a patient down, by humming a tune in their mind, or even speaking softly to them that it would be okay. It seemed to work well, most of the time. As well as this, she took Au to her original home, wanting him to see it. It was an old den on the edge of the IceWing territory, and there, she found a document that mentioned her father being an NightWing. While it was something she was still unsure about, she took it as fact, as it explained her ability, and the slowly darkening of the tips of her scales. (she looks exactly the same, except all her spines darken to black at the tips.) She's also finally reached her full size mentioned in her character app.

Zephyros I KNOW NOTHING. I said he could come back as God, but I don't want to take that if somebody wants it, so I sorta need information. Also, is Rubytail still around? His trainee? Or, is Gala still around? If she is, are we continuing the topic we stopped at?

Adra How many of Arkhor's kids are left? *shrugs* Anyway, Adra is full grown now, and can both use her powers to Heal, and the more conventional ways to heal. She left on a journey to find a rare plant that can cure even the most deadly of diseases, and she now has that in a case in her den for any emergencies.

I'll be redoing all of their character apps, if some mod or admin can say that they know about it, so I can do it without being all random XD
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bunch of Plots Empty Re: Bunch of Plots

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:34 am

Coolio Razz

Yeah thats fine, also about Asailia I would say you don't need a reason, since not much has happened since you left. I'm just wondering how long its gona be before Adra ends up finding someone XD.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Ruby poofed to go live with her mother her mother, so now we have Wargory, the crazy hallucinogenic Nightwing. Sorry.

OMG, I just had a thought...
What if Warglory was Wisp's half-sister? (I know its stupid, but I have not done much with War yet.)
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:49 pm

GALA (ME) IS HERE.

YES WE MAY CONTINUE TOPIC

AND DINNOZO IS THE LAST SURVIVING KID OF ARKHOR UNLESS ADRA COMES BACK CUZ IF YOU DO, YAY
And Yang is here too. Which is me. Holla :3
(srry I'm in a rush :3)
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Arkhor wrote:Coolio Razz

Yeah thats fine, also about Asailia I would say you don't need a reason, since not much has happened since you left. I'm just wondering how long its gona be before Adra ends up finding someone XD.

Lol, no idea. She's all pretty and grown up now, though. So who knows

Echostorm wrote:Ruby poofed to go live with her mother her mother, so now we have Wargory, the crazy hallucinogenic Nightwing. Sorry.

OMG, I just had a thought...
What if Warglory was Wisp's half-sister? (I know its stupid, but I have not done much with War yet.)

Warglory is pure NW? How old is she?

Rylatha wrote:GALA (ME) IS HERE.

YES WE MAY CONTINUE TOPIC

AND DINNOZO IS THE LAST SURVIVING KID OF ARKHOR UNLESS ADRA COMES BACK CUZ IF YOU DO, YAY
And Yang is here too. Which is me. Holla :3
(srry I'm in a rush :3)

*cheers* I'll post asap then!
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Warglory Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:12 am

Yeah, War is a pure Nightwing. She is currently 45 but I haven't used her much so that can change if needed.
Warglory
Warglory
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down