Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!

+13
Atlantis
Asailia
Rayla
Hyruu
Shimmer
Ami Suraj
Erza
Elkas
Zorya
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
XaJjang
Celestia
Arkhor
17 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!  Empty IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:22 pm

IMPORTANT! NEW FOUNDER!

---------------------------------

Guys we had a MAJOR problem, with Phantom giving out the password for the founder account. Namely to Rayla which was done in secret without the staff's knowledge or members. This has caused a dangerous security breach which could have resulted in the sites destruction, I know Rayla isn't the worse member and I don't mean to offend but she was once an Admin of the site who left and rejoined many times. I don't think she would destroy the site but its a risk I would never take without total trust. This includes Phantom and Rayla lying to us, with herself posing as Shardas this has soon distrust to staff, https://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t2655-come-one-come-all-your-god-has-returned#36182 for example. Not only that Phantom wanted this to be kept a secret, as shown in the following.

Spoiler:

For those who are wondering how we found this out, One of our staff (not naming anyone) looked at Shardas IP for recent posts and stumbled across Rayla's IP matching. This lead to distrust towards Phantom as she was the only one who knew the password.

Therefore us Staff have taken action, with this disregard of security we are looking to fix this issue. Therefore a vote will be made for all members to choose a new founder, all Staff will be included for the choice. Phantom will be demoted from this action, as she could have accidentally destroyed the site with giving the founder account to someone who wasn't staff in the first place. I trust you guys will understand the reasons why we have chosen to do this, with Cele returning after her mistake of leaving all other active staff members have agreed this was the right course of action. Again this is nothing personal to anybody but sometimes these choices have to be made for the good of everyone on the site we all love. Many of you may end up leaving because of this, but we think this is the right choice for securing the sites future.

Also I add don't blame this on Cele it was all of us, mostly me namely as I feared for the safety of the site.

-----------------------------------

BELOW POST YOUR VOTE! CANDIDATES INCLUDE:

CELESTIA ( lll
ARKHOR ( llllllll
COSMOS (
PHANTOM ( l
ATLANTIS (
TENEBRIS ( l
SHININGWATER (

Last edited by Arkhor on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 9 times in total
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!  Empty Re: IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!

Post by Celestia Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 pm

A quick update on the situation. The reason I left is because running this site was impossible with Phantom undermining the collective decisions of the admins. As long as Phantom was around anything I did was pointless and my heart could not handle sticking around to watch the site self destruct. However with these new events I am confident the site will live on. Also Cossy is now an perma admin no longer on trial. With this new revelation that Phantom and Rayla has lied to all of you I hope you can see the severity of what has transpired.

Last edited by Celestia on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!  Empty Re: IMPORTANT! MUST READ! 2 DAYS VOTE!!

Post by XaJjang Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

It's about to be LR all over again.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Ark, DotCom, Ten, Cele. I know you four the best, so my decision was between you. If I could vote for you all, I certainly would.

I cast my vote for Celestia.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorya Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:48 pm

This is certainly vexing, I won't lie. I'll admit I feel kind of hurt by this and I don't know why.

I cast my vote to Arkhor. Reasons I prefer to keep personal, since I'm known to be very blunt and I'm afraid I'd start a riot with my words.
Zorya
Zorya

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Give it to Ark.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Elkas Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm voting for Arkhor.
Elkas
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Erza Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm torn between Cele and Arkhor, you're both so good. I feel I should vote for Arkhor, and like Zoyra, would like to keep the reasons to myself.

Phantom was so casual in that formally addressed post. It really bugs me and I don't like how quickly this escalated. In a matter kf hours this had happened..
Erza
Erza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Suraj Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Tenebris or Arkhor i don't mind which VvV
Ami Suraj
Ami Suraj

Female Scorpio Dragon

http://xdemonbloodwolfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:33 pm

IDK why im offended that Phantom has.. well... ugh. Anyway, i dont vote. If i could, i'd vote Phan. But becuz that seems like it is no option, i guess i could vote for Shine... But i guess Ark is gonna win, considering he has the majority of votes.
What i dont understand is why Shardas cant be owner, considering he is the real founder and he's not inactive.
Shimmer
Shimmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 pm

// Response to Shimmer,

Thats fine Shimmer if you want to abstain, the reason why we need the founder account is because of the backups incase something goes wrong. Plus its the main admin account.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Shimmer Shardas is inactive
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:01 pm

I just don't get why Phan got such an idea. I mean, why doing this in secret and lie to us about Shardas's return ? Not mentioning indeed the fact the admin password was shared without any staff member was notified.
Well as for the votes I guess I'm gonna vote Ark like everyone ^^ But anyone is fine, I know you'd all do a good job.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:29 pm

I take full responsibility for my actions. Phantom had no part in this. But I guess you guys are gonna blame Phantom anyway, since she was the one who gave me le password. I accept all of le punishment and insults you have to throw at me Derp

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:58 pm

Okay, this dumbfounds me, but I'm not going to go on a rant about it.

I consider both Arkhor and Celestia to be both skilled and friendly. Honestly, I consider them both to be friends of mine. I feel either one would do a great job.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 pm

BTW staff need to vote too or else Forumotion won't accept this.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:45 pm

My vote goes to Arkhor as founder. For me he has proved to be the most active staff member between all. He's every day on the site since he joined, helping and listening people.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:50 pm

#Arkhor

I feel like he's going to win anyway, look at his votes. But he is a good person with a kind heart. He will do this site good.

(This is also Areo)
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:35 pm

My vote is Arkhor. He was one of the first friends I had on this site, and I trust him.
Just gonna keep this short but sweet
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 pm

My vote is Phantom ;3;

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Celestia wrote:BTW staff need to vote too or else Forumotion won't accept this.

1.) You can't just take a site away from a founder

2.) Only who has access to the founder acc can change who can control it.

So... just saying... because trying to usurp then becomes a legal issue.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:12 pm

I vote cele. No offense ark, but you get too lenient on those character apps Razz
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:54 pm

I vote Celestia.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down