Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris]

3 posters

Go down

A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris] Empty A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris]

Post by Loque Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:36 am

Loque opened an eye as the sun started to enter his cave. He yawned and difficultly stretched, a lot of his muscles stiffed. Nightflare hadn't been gentle on his training. Well he would have been disappointed if she did. But his thoughts weren't really focused on that point. There's definitively a lot that happened in a short amount of time. But this wasn't the only reason why the former trainee was feeling uneasy. He was simply disgusted. Disgusted from the behavior of that so-called Emperor. All the ceremony from the previous day was a joke. Occulus acted as a tyrant, even showing violence. He still remembered how he beat his own sister, humiliated her, and yet she crawled at his feet to keep her rank. This scene in particular shocked him more than he would admit, and not only because of Occulus's behavior. A growl escaped his throat at the sole thought of that public humiliation.
But there was another moment that he didn't really like, and it was the moment Tenebris made his oath to the tyrant. At first he had chosen to stay around the Advisor because of his ideology. But now that he had to serve Occulus, what would happen ? Would this change ? Would he try to plot against him to get the throne ? Or maybe he would try to manipulate the country from the shadows ? Loque was almost sure it would be one of these, but a last possibility remained. Maybe Tenebris judged that a tyrant was needed for the greater good of the Nightwing Tribe. This possibility was worrying for Loque.
The black dragon stepped at the edge of his cave and jumped from the cliff, opening his wings to get higher - which made him grunt as his wings were still sore. He needed some days of rest after his training, but he couldn't leave these questions unanswered. Loque made his way to the castle, landing before the gates. He gave the guards a nod before entering the main hall - even though he was new they had seen him a couple of times. The entrance of the castle was still elegant as ever, but he didn't really gave it a further look - he had seen it already and he wasn't there for that.
"Tenebris, if you have a moment I would like to talk with you." he said out loud.

((Just a small chronology since I don't know if it's clear, Loque finished the training the day before the ceremony and hasn't talked with Tenebris since then))
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris] Empty Re: A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris]

Post by Tenebris Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:18 am

Tenebris loomed in a foreboding sitting position at the far end of the large atrium, however he wasn't positioned upon the dais as a show of his dominance or superiority as he was ironically behind. His attention was focused outside as he admired the serenity of the view as he pierced through the large stain glass window which made up the end of the hall instead of defined wall, he seemed to be ignorant to surroundings at activities behind him as he maintained his silenced in quite contemplation. Only as Loques voice radiated throughout the hall did Tenebris move as he craned his neck over his shoulder to look in the general direction of the entrance, at first his expression was apathetic and stolid as if consumed by monotony. The interruption struck him as an expecting tedious envoy sent by his Imperial Majesty Oculus.

Once his vigorous eerie blue eyes met Loques a soft smile spread across his maw, pulling himself to a standing position he began to stride other in a greeting, not wanting to project his voice over the hall he maneuvered around the dais and made his way through the centre of the hall ever gracefully and well posed as ever before standing but a few feet away from Loque himself. Tenebris would then slowly give a nod of acknowledgement before finally speaking with his reply "Loque, pleasure as always. Feel free to speak your mind, or would you prefer somewhere we can deliberate in private?" His voice was as well cultured as ever, dignified and authoritative as he maintained his fixating gaze on Loque.

Last edited by Tenebris on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris] Empty Re: A discussion with the Advisor [Loque and Tenebris]

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Loque couldn't help but feel amused to see Tenebris's mood change when he saw him. The black dragon didn't know what the scholar was expecting, but for sure it seemed to annoy him. Well at least the smile Tenebris got at his sight seemed like a good omen. Loque took a second to consider his proposition to move to a more private place. Considering what he wanted to ask him, this felt like a good idea.
"A more private place seems a good idea. You know my tendency to actually say what I am thinking... And I want to talk with you about a sensible topic." he said.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:09 am

Inclining his head Tenebris's brow creased as his gaze became far more determined as he give a purposeful note "Come then", turning Tenebris made his way across the hall once more. Passing through one of the small archways which littered the Hall leading off the several corridors, Tenebris led Loque down towards a single varnished wooden door. Pushing the door open Tenebris strode in, his posture ever radiating with pride as he beckoned Loque to follow with a gesture from his tail.

As they walked inside the room was revealed to be Tenebris's personal repository, it was much smaller than most athenaeum's although this after all was nothing more than just a study. The Study chamber of Lord Tenebris was surrounded in Scrolls and alchemy supplies on various apparatuses, scattered yet organised throughout the room. In the centre a large onyx stone stood out uncharacteristically against the rest of the dark grey of the Castle stone, the onyx obelisk was crafted into a table and upon it laid out was several parchments, as well as a small pool dug into the rock itself which was filled with a black ominous liquid which one could only assume was Ink, the only light what illuminated the room came from two crackling braziers either side of the doorway.

Maneuvering himself around the central obelisk like table, Tenebris sat, his dark visage blending in with the low light of the room while his sapphire piercing eyes reflected the light like beacons, giving him an ethereal like presence in an other worldly manner. Raising his right talons he gestured to the other end of the table "Please, take a seat, we should be able to talk openly here".  At the comment Tenebris coiled his tail around his own back forelegs, the serpentine appendage running back and forth over his talons while he looked at Loque with a calculating gaze.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:24 am

Loque followed Tenebris as the scholar led him in a small room. The room was surrounded with scrolls and odd looking ingredients, but what caught the young dragon's attention was the onyx table. This roomed seemed to be Tenebris's personal study room, or at least one of them. What was sure though was that no one else would be able to hear their discussion. That was indeed better than discussing inside the main hall.
Loque difficultly sat at the other side of the table, his movements visibly stiffened. Unlike Tenebris, he let his tail free behind him instead of curling it around his feet. The scholar's look was inquisitive and calculating, like most of the time he had seen him.
"Alright. Well I'll be direct then. I'm worried about the events of yesterday. That Occulus isn't acting like a king, he's acting like a tyrant. Look at how he beat and humiliated his own sister, even when she crawled back at his feet. I don't care if the Tribe - or should I say the Empire - needs it, submitting all the dragons with force or fear is no betterment. So tell me, Tenebris. When you made that oath to Occulus... Do you really believe such a tyrant could serve the greater good ? Do you really believe we can achieve a greater good by instilling fear and submit the population like this ? I'm not asking you whether you plan on obeying him or plot against him despite the oath. I only want to know if you truly believe all this is the best thing to do." he asked, his eyes narrowing.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:03 am

Tenebris was ever stern as he intently listened to Loque's words, his eyes never moved and were unphased yet his maw opened as he released a small sigh under his breath, not in a lofty condescending manner but out of weariness as if he has contemplated the same question to himself in his mind time and time again. Finally after a rather large in hail he spoke solemnly "Truth be told, no. I do not think Oculus is for the greater good or will even strive towards it", pausing for a moment he then continued his facial expression never faltering "However, the instability and chaos what was the NightWing Tribe under Gemini would of taken a miracle to unite and consolidate to bring forth stability once more. Oculus's brutality and stern attitude will bring the NightWings together into the course of order for the establishment of a further future. Again though do I think this is for the greater good, no, but it is necessary and only the Dragons once united and stable will decide their fate and destiny to only then move onward for the greater good to remove us from this state of flux we find ourselves in. Tyrants always rise and fall, that is the inevitability of all our fates". Tenebris seemed to watch his own words, scheming as if having to correctly phrase himself even to Loque.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Loque slightly lowered his eyes, thinking deeply about the answer Tenebris gave him. Tenebris didn't give the answer he feared, but it wasn't either the answer he was hoping. So what now ? What should he think about all this ? Finally his worries weren't really over.
"I don't really want to imagine how was the situation before for you to think a tyrant is needed. I'm really not sure about all this... I guess you do know what you are doing. But I'm warning you. If anything would force me to submit to someone else by force, I will leave the territory. Submit to someone like this is out of question. I'd better die... than letting this happen again." the black dragon replied, ending the last sentence almost muttering.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:07 am

Tenebris lowered his head slightly in a solemn manner, his eyes still watching Loque thoughtfully he appeared to be questioning himself as there was a moment of silence. After the long pause reflecting upon what was said his maw finally opened once more as his words came out in a soft coo gently "Know that once Oculus strays from any righteous path to the stage where he condones his actions without justification. There will be no second chance or guidance, the Emperor should know now that one doesn't rule just with omnipotence alone... The NightWings deserve a leader who is both powerful and benevolent". Releasing a small sigh under his breath he finally removed his gaze from Loque looking at onyx table covered in scrolls "I will use my position to ensure justice is met out, as Grand Vizier I have a chance to act as judge for civil disputes before the new Secret Police is ever involved, I have a opportunity to uphold true justice fairly". Looking back into Loque with his piercing eyes his words are clear and determined "Loque, if you are willing I would like to appoint you to the position of Magistrate. You would be my advocate and representative and hold my power in my stead in affairs I cannot attend. You understand the hope of a brighter future, I need someone like you to aid in the restoration of -true- justice and peace".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:52 am

Loque was reassured by Tenebris words more than he would admit. Choosing to follow the leader of the former Neutral Nightwings definitively had been a good choice. With his regulation, the Nightwings should not fall in an utter dictatorship. Yeah, everything should be fine.
But the scholar surprised him by offering him a position. And it wasn't a low one !
"Me, a Magistrate ? Erm that's really unexpected... Are you really sure I'm fit for the position ? I haven't been here for a long time and I'm still not used to a lot of things... Besides wouldn't that be a waste of my recent training ? I'm still recovering from it, really with all I endured it would be a shame to waste it..." he asked, taken aback by the offer.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:33 am

Tenebris gave a smile from Loque's words, his grin might of appeared more arrogant and smug than intentionally planned due to his uncharacteristic gleaming white fangs which began visible with the smirk, finally his back fork serpentine tongue ran over his mouth before he replied softly "I assure you Loque, there would be no dismissal of your previous training endeavors or for that matter your status as a tracker. Your tenure of Magistrate would only be an additional purpose. You'd carry on with your duties although you'll also uphold the title of Magistrate to represent me if the need arises", Tenebris continued to watch Loque in response while he finally corrected his demeanour in regards to his smile to look more natural looking and gentle.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:36 am

Loque seemed to think a moment before answering. Taking this role of Magistrate was already meaning a lot, but most of all it meant a shift in what he had planned. When he arrived in the Nightwing territory, it was to settle down and live a calmer life than as a rogue. A simple life as a tracker, without the bother of defending a small patch of land or fearing to starve during harsh winters. Yeah, that was what he had in mind when he first arrived in the tribe. But now that he had trained for his role, troubles came in the form of a tyrant, bringing bad memories to his mind.
And now he was offered a role in politics. If he accepted, it would be the beginning of a lot of troubles, he could feel it. This period would be everything but calm. Involving himself in politics would directly throw him in the middle of that chaos. Yet... If he was to have an influence, he could also help making sure Occulus wouldn't stray too much from the righteous path. He could protect the dragons like he would want to protect himself. The idea was tempting.
After a few more seconds, Loque took his decision. He slightly bowed to the Advisor before speaking.
"If you see me fit for the task, then I will accept." he simply declared.
Well if he wanted to be good in politics he would have to learn to be a bit less concise.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:06 am

Smiling contently Tenebris brought himself to his feet, grunting slightly as if his boned ached far more for what they should of a Dragon his age. At Loques words Tenebris was had some glee although kept his composure with the simple delicate comfortable smile, Tenebris liked Loque and he'd know with the right motivation his ambitions could expand, assuming great things could come of Loque Tenebris wasn't also above using friends. Everyone had a role to play even Tenebris himself and knowing Loque would be naive with the opening of this new path he'd take personal interest in Loque to see him to success and one of the fruits would be his own consolidation. Finally outside of his musing he spoke in declaration "It warms my heart Loque to know that you will stand by me. We'll ensure the NightWings are respected and secure within the future, not threatened by those who rule, we we allow them inspiration and faith they will return such faith into our efforts".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:24 am

Loque slightly smiled as he spotted a small glee in the scholar's look. Definitively he was planning the younger dragon would have some use with his new role. Which was actually nice, at least that meant his new Magistrate role would be useful. Of course Tenebris didn't give him this role without a reason, it was part of his calculations. But he didn't care for a simple reason : he knew Tenebris wouldn't try to manipulate him. He would be included in the calculations but as himself, not as a puppet.
"Well that is a point on which I am reassured. Is there anything I should do first for this new role ?" he asked, tilting his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:10 am

Tenebris didn't falter in his smile but maneuvered around the Onyx obelisk table as he came to stand behind Loque, he inclined his head slightly at Loques words as he thought for a long moment in subtle silence. Finally he expressed in his conveyance "As of yet sadly no, as the regime continues to consolidate itself any threats what have persisted have been dealt with by the Imperial Police", raises his right paw, he trailed his own talons across his well defined jaw before continuing "All I can ask of you this moment is ensuring the faith in our brothers and sisters that there is still justice in a fair form".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Loque simply nodded as Tenebris answered his question. Maybe it was better that he had some time for himself.
"Alright. Then I think I will rest a few days to recover from my training before doing my duties as a Tracker. My limbs are still stiff and painful, as well as a few bruises that have yet to finish to heal. But I definitively learned a lot. Your advice to take Nightflare as mentor was great. By the way, I can give you this back. It has proven itself useful." he declared.
The black dragon reached the back of his neck, reaching the lock of the amulet he still was wearing. He carefully unlocked it, taking the ornamented pendant in his paw and delicately putting it on the onyx table. Upon closer inspection, Tenebris would see the silver ornaments of the pendant now had numerous scratches. It seemed like it had gotten through a lot - though upon closer inspection of Loque's body one would see its owner also went through a lot.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat May 16, 2015 2:46 am

Nodding in a tender manner of recognition to Loque's words Tenebris maintained his gentle smile "You'll have tell me in some detail in the future what happened during your training with Nightflare, I imagine it would of been certainly a interesting story to say the least". Tenebris's attention was then caught onto the small ornamental amulet as it was placed upon the obsidian table, leaning over with his long serpentine neck as he craned over it, his eyes narrowed in scrutiny. Breaking the short silence with a snicker he focuses once more on Loque as he picks the pendant up in his right Talons, running his index claw over it softly "Keep it, you may have use for it in the future, perhaps especially now given your role as Magistrate", he declared authoritatively as he offered the talisman back once more holding it out towards Loque in his palm.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat May 16, 2015 8:12 am

Loque was a bit surprised as Tenebris handled him the talisman back, but didn't comment. The young dragon extended his paw and carefully grabbed the onyx pendent, sitting to grab the two extremities of the chain holding the talisman. He carefully locked the chain behind his neck, like it was before.
"Alright. Thank you then. The training sure was interesting... and I am sure some of those lessons are now printed in my flesh." Loque smirked at the last part.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am

Tenebris allowed himself to give a brazen snicker along with Hyruu's comment in reply, as the small chuckle died down he righted himself with a snort to scold and regain his posture and stature. Remaining with his cordial smile he finally replied "I imagine in time, you will only develop and hone your skills. Perhaps one day you may even best NightFlare, which would be a hilarious sight believe me". He final phrase was light hearted and amusing in his charming dry humour manner yet the point was still made seriously. "I cannot offer further training in the traditional manner personally but again feel welcome to the repository whenever you feel the need to progress. I'm sure you'll find some strong accounts of the greatest Scouts and other reconnaissance styled Dragons Pyyria has had to offer over time, there will always be something new to learn in both their techniques and their experiences what have been recorded".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Loque had a small smirk as Tenebris evoked the possibility of him besting Nightflare one day. Considering how the training went, this seemed extremely unlikely to happen. The smirk disappeared once the black dragon switched topic, listening to his offer to leave him access to the repository.
"I will be sure to remember this. Some more knowledge definitively cannot hurt, especially with stealth-oriented abilities like mine. But I fear my reading skills are more than rudimentary. I never really got a correct education on that side, after all." the young dragon sighed.

((I just realized Loque shouldn't even know how to read, considering his story ><))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Tenebris maintained his fierce intensive glare on Loque and seemed to stare for a brief moment emotionless at his comment, after the short silence he graciously closed his eyes. Contemplating in astute thought he opened his maw to speak despite his eyes remaining closed "My dear friend, there is no shame in the matter. I learned out of my solitary youth, many even now among the upper echelon of our Society cannot appreciate literature". As if to put emphasis on his point Tenebris raised his right Talons, brandishing them against the flickers of the light from the brazier as to show his dark ink stained claws what few others had (A necessary sacrifice for ones notes to become eternal in Tenebris's eyes). After his display he finally opened his eyes once more, his voice seeming distant and reserved as if his thoughts were still contemplating among his subconsciousness even as he spoke in an idealistic romanticist like manner "I can enable those stationed at the athenaeum to supply lessons so that you may grow in that area of expertise's". With a sincere cordial smile he finally added "Uts my hope, using the position of Grand Vizier to extend our reach in the future to campaign for NightWings and even Rogues to become literate so that they may expand as Dragons as a whole"
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri May 22, 2015 10:14 am

Loque tilted his head as he listened to Tenebris's words. He didn't miss as the Advisor qualified his youth as solitary. Now that he was thinking about it he knew nothing about the Advisor's past, like himself never divulged his own one to anyone. The black dragon briefly wondered what kind of secrets he could hide. Not like he could guess anything anyway. And maybe it was best not knowing. Would Tenebris think the same of him if he knew what he had done ? Probably not.
Anyway, the Scholar was offering him a good opportunity. Learning to read would be an interesting skill for him to have.
"I will gladly accept the offer. As a Magistrate, I feel like it will prove an invaluable skill to earn. And besides, I really can use resting my body for a small while." Loque replied, slightly bowing his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 am

Nodding in agreement Tenebris rose from his sitting position, he regarded Loque pleasantly as always as he walked over to him before tilting his left wing in a manner of mutual respect "Indeed so, I have arrangements made to secure you also a Private office when you feel the need to be left alone, for both this practice and as an area to keep your duties given your status". Shifting his gaze to state at the brazier for a moment he smirked to himself before turning back to Loque "I'll pass on the relevant information and have one of the stewards within the Repository to act as your tutor under the matter of literature". Musing to himself for a moment he thought methodically to himself on another topic before releasing a small sigh under his breath, deciding to inform Loque in good faith and trust "Ah, I think it should be known to you as well, that shortly I will be preparing a diplomatic expedition to the Firewing Kingdom. I will be acting as an Emissary for the Empire, however it is of the utmost important that this journey of mine is kept quiet. As such I will need you to run the daily activities of Shadow's Refuge and to act in my stead until I return. I will not be leaving just yet, but none the less, once I do, bare in mind this will be your first true task as Magistrate".

Last edited by Tenebris on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat May 30, 2015 11:18 am

Loque stood up as Tenebris did so, watching as the Advisor walked toward him. He nodded as he mentioned securing him a private office for his learning and his new Magistrate role. This would definitively come in handy, as his cave sure wasn't tailored for such an activity.
"Thank you again. I shall make good use of it."
However he got a bit more surprised as Tenebris mentioned his upcoming expedition to the Firewing Territory. A secret trip that he wanted to keep secret ? Well, it sounded like he already was plotting something of his own without Oculus consent... This made him slightly chuckle, especially considering his recent fears regarding the new regime. But this was a important assignment he was giving him right now, especially for his very first task as a Magistrate.
"Alright, I will ensure this journey stays secret. I will need some instructions about all this before you leave, it seems a lot for me to handle as my first task..." the black dragon replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:06 am

Nodding at Loque's comments Tenebris though it only natural for him to ask for instructions, despite his lack of education the new magistrate was shrewd and attentive. Tenebris smiled lightly to himself as he mused that perhaps one day Loque would be the next Lord of Shadows Refuge once Tenebris himself moved on to fulfill his purpose elsewhere in the future if everything went according to his meticulous planning. "Indeed, and I understand fully, you should know those there will be several stewards to aid you in the day to day management and any additional notes, I'll leave in a small ledger within my own chambers which on my departure I will give orders for one of the stewards to go through it with you" Tenebris stated matter-of-factly, although not harsh but more like firm understanding
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:29 am

Loque nodded as a thanking for Tenebris's help in his future task. It wouldn't be easy, but with this the new Magistrate should be able to fulfill this first assignment correctly. That discussion with the Advisor sure went from surprise to surprise. He first came to see Tenebris to express his worries about staying in the new kingdom, and now he was not only appointed to the role of Magistrate but would have to run the whole Shadow Refuge soon ! But why him of all dragons ? It was sure Tenebris appointed him mostly for that task, and he was pretty sure it would act as a trial period. Should he succeed, Loque knew even higher responsibilities would await him. So then why choosing him ? Did Tenebris see something in him that would make him fit for such responsibilities ? Well there was no way to know.
"That will greatly help, thank you again. I will try my best to be worthy of the new title you gave me." he thanked Tenebris, slightly bowing his head at the end.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down