Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Casting Shadows (NightWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Casting Shadows (NightWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Casting Shadows (NightWings)

+10
Rayla
Oculus
Old Celestia
Sekainoowari
NightFlare
Viper
Gemini
Loque
AuSurath
Tenebris
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Casting Shadows (NightWings) Empty Casting Shadows (NightWings)

Post by Tenebris Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:24 am

((Theoretically this doesn't really have a dense firm plot line, it’ll mainly here for some casual NightWing interaction as our Roleplay is quite faltering at the moment, so this will be set actually outside the NightWing Palace on its grounds))

The Midday sun hung high ahead, as activity was starting to burst into life throughout Pyyria, light almost in its divine essence fetching creatures and critters alike to go about their daily lives scurrying to forage and hunt, a stark contrast in this heavily Light was that of the NightWing realm, even in the Sun’s glory, shadows seemed to linger, its lands some how adapting and thriving to embrace the darkness which appeared to lurk within the dark woods and swamps of the territories of the NightWings, but like all creatures elsewhere, here activity flourished, basking in what little glow they had of the Sun.

Tenebris was stood ever elegantly, almost majestic in his form as his shrewd calculating eyes were locked upon the Palaces magnificent structure, almost ignorant to the happening around him, idealistic thoughts flooded his mind. Mesmerized in admiration his gaze trailed from its entrance to the highest of spires. After a moment he released a small scoff of disdain, perhaps to himself to return him to reality, before turning to leave the Palaces splendour, although he stopped again as he had turned to take his leave as his eyes caught to adore the Silverwork of the architecture of a large statue which embodied the entrance rail which would  parallel the other side of the path leading to the Palace, raising a clawed paw, he gentle runs his hand over the décor, taking utmost care not to use any force to dig his claw into the work of art.

Last edited by Tenebris on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Casting Shadows (NightWings) Empty Re: Casting Shadows (NightWings)

Post by Oculus Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Stretching out his wings in the midday sun, enjoying the warmth that it gave, Oculus laid down not to far from the palace to enjoy some free time off.  He did not want to wander too far from the Queen's area, attempting to show his eagerness and readiness to answer her call, to show himself worthy of his position, despite his young age.  This morning had been one long, big headache for him, having to try and remember the names of important political figures, whose child was whose and how so and so was related to another.  Politics!  Why does everyone have to argue over everything and not be straight forward about it!  Letting a small huff out of annoyance, he stretched his back and neck out, doing his best to forget the strain of the morning, letting the sun's warmth bath him.  Oculus loved the place he usually came to when given a chance to break, it was usually sunny, was raised slightly from the main area of activity, and secluded.  From here, he could watch his fellow night-wings move about their business.  It also allowed him to spy any visitors so that he may intercept them, and give them a more formal greeting.  Seeing an average sized dragon walking away and then back to some piece of art along the palace, Oculus leaned slightly forward, trying to make out who it was.  He kept his eye on the target, assuming some vandalism attempt, or even thievery of a piece of silver, but the dragon had a strong posture, one confident in themselves.  A military captain?  No, his size suggested it, but he is too elegant for that...some political drake I should know?  Curse this morning.... he thought as he randomly thought of jobs that Tenebris might occupy.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:29 am

Withdrawing his talons from the Silverwork he turned to take his leave, his tail coiled along the path as he felt the stonework underneath him, the feeling the cold stone provided was a relief. It occurred to him that there was never really a need for a path, then again it was apparent despite the NightWings seclusion and mysterious nature compared to the other Tribes of the world, the Palace was well known for being the seat of NightWing power and home of the Sovereign and as such delegations would trot down this path rather than fly up to the entrance out of formalities in both respect and acceptance.

He arched his neck as he looked down, alone with this thoughts as he wandered back and forth, no purpose seen to his movements other than idle monotony in his prideful visage. He felt the need to rear up onto his hind legs and spread his wings out of self pride under the influential feeling of the Palace, of course though he maintained his composure and released a small sigh under his breath out of contentment
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 pm

(Too lazy to change characters, dis is Oculus)
Still watching from his sunny view point, Oculus stared down at the dragon, squinting to see that he appeared to be marking the art work with his claw.  Seriously doubting it, he blew the image out of his mind, but it seemed to quickly fly back in when he watched Tenebris stand on his hind legs in a squat, obviously looking proud.  He so did not just do that..... Oculus thought, very much surprised that an adult would not only vandalize such an important piece of their heritage, much less be proud of their destruction.  Huffing, he rose to his feet, feeling his blood start to move as he prepared for a battle.  Nothing like a little afternoon exercise...  Flying down and landing quietly behind Tenebris, he sat down, then began to admire on of his claws before speaking. "You know, destroying Imperial property is a good way to get into trouble, he spoke, not at all looking at Tenebris, his single talon much more interesting, "Oh well, a little exercise after this morning won't hurt, and judging from your size, I expect this to maybe be even a little fun.  Turning his attention away from his claw, he peered at Tenebris, shifting the way he sat so he could leap backwards at a sudden attack.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:36 am

The soft landing of Oculus could've been considered elegant from his glide to his almost silent halt as he came behind Tenebris. Caught off guard Tenebris was rather shocked at the other Dragons sudden arrival, although his composure remained stalwart and unfaltering on his visage. Oculus’s words pierced through him due to the misinterpretation Vandalism in destroying property? Does he take me for a common vagabond. After a moment the thought occurred to him that it was rather amusing, a wolfish grin began to form across his maw as he slowly turned to face Oculus, his smile perhaps a bit more sadistic than intended on Tenebris’s part.

Oh, I will completely agree with you, this Silverwork is part of our heritage, so profound that as its part of the Palace’s illustrious grounds, it can be said what defines our culture”, through narrowed eyes in examination Tenebris knew this Dragon, Oculus, the sovereigns new Lieutenant, among scholars very little has been wrote, but to be this young and a Lieutenant, perhaps that's all what needs to be said, surely he'd have to be formidable. “Although, I will say assaulting one of her majesty's Governors is another sure way to find yourself in trouble I imagine”. His smile became far softer as he calmed himself into the situation, again giving Oculus another courteous nod after his words.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:56 am

Staring at what he assumed his soon to be foe, Oculus tried to read the expressions on his face.  There was definitely a tint of surprise in the strangers eyes, meaning that he had successfully came in quietly, but the stranger did an excellent job of hiding it with his facial features.  The smirk riding on Tenebris's face caused Oculus to lower his glare at him, finding it quite amusing that someone caught in the act would be so smug.  Listening to the words that came from Tenebris's mouth, a small feeling of doubt crept up into his own body, and he swayed his head a little to the side to take a look, trying to spot any damages done to the artwork.  Was this all a muse just done to embarrass me? Refocusing on Tenebris, he kept his glare positioned on him still thinking, before glancing back just to make sure that there truly were no damages done, before studying Tenebris.  Is he trying to embarrass me?  Bah, politicians, better to mend with words now lest I be assaulted with them on another entire morning...  Standing to his feet, Oculus executed a formal bow to Tenebris, lowering his head as he brought his right forearm to his chest, closing his eyes.  "My apologies, Governor..." Darn!  Who was this politician!?  What a way to greet someone who has the potential to lecture you until your ears bleed...  Lifting his head, he smiled somewhat sheepishly, "I'm sorry, I do believe I have not meet your acquaintance, I'm Oculus, a pleasure to meet you."
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Attempting to maintain his dominant stance, his head held high, not allowing for any sign of submission to be seen, although with his wings folded and his facial expression far softer and relaxed than initially, he kept a sense of mutual respect towards Oculus, despite his gaze scrutinising the shift in posture as Oculus took a brief moment to inspect the Silverwork. Quite an interesting one, proud with a sense of duty, I wonder where he was perched to see me… Continued to meet Oculus’s sight with his shrewd eyes, before the curtises Ah, at least he understands etiquette, very dutiful indeed in his age, he'll surely make others disregard and underestimate him, that's useful, some Dragon consumed by ignorance or perhaps a FireWing would assume him inexperienced and unwise... . Opened his mouth to speak once more, his tone was raspy and well cultured, calm and calculated as if each word was plotted “Well, after all, perhaps the fault is in my own doings, simple mistake, but at least any conflict has been avoided” A small snicker of a laugh escaped his maw, his forked tongue running over his sharp fangs as he does so. “None the less though, the pleasure is all mine, Lieutenant Oculus, and you’re quite right, we haven’t had the satisfaction of meeting one another face to face, formalities then, Lord Tenebris, Governor of those NightWings considered neutral and advisor to our monarch, but please Tenebris will be just fine”, his words rang with elegance and niceties, although there was a constant hint towards an authoritative almost militaristic nature behind them.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 pm

The scrutinizing gaze offset Oculus slightly, keeping himself calm and resisting the urge to ball his claws together in annoyance.  He knew the dragon was sizing him up, judging him, but he bit his tongue and refused to make any harsh comments, lest he has to go back and be scolded by the PR drake who he seems to be talking to a lot recently.  Sitting back down, but keeping his shoulders up, he had to quickly stop himself from narrowing his eyes at Tenebris when he spoke, expecting that laugh was more to scorn him as being sarcastic than heartfelt.  Oculus's  eyes did, however, brighten at the recognition of his name, surprised that he knew his rank without being told, a small prideful purr rumbling his chest pleased.  As Tenebris continued to introduce himself, Oculus strained to keep his smile plastered on his face.  Geez, if you just wanted me to call you Tenebris, then why introduce all your titles?!  Sheesh...drakes and their many titles...  After Tenebris finished his introduction, he gave a much less formal bow, just bringing his right forearm to his chest, and dipping his head slightly, not bothering to stand again.  "It is a pleasure to meet an advisor for our Queen instead of reading messages sent from them," he said, making himself look at ease, even though he hated all the pleasantry talk when it had to be mutual. "So, what brought you down to the Palace away from your usual home?" Oculus asked, figuring that just turning his tail after what he had just accused someone important of being a vandal, less he get lectured...again.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:10 am

The thought occurred to Tenebris that perhaps the Dragon in front of him was agitated and frustrated at the situation, but he admired his resilience for standing and maintaining himself alongside Tenebris. He kept his soft smile to keep a calm expression across his face to enable the conversation is kept with an unconfrontational atmosphere. With Oculus’s other bow, Tenebris kept his gaze meeting Oculus’s once he looked back up. “I find myself here quite often, believe it or not, I make it a point to take matters into my own paws, I’m surprised you haven’t seen me lingering around the Palace before, I quite usually try to seek audiences with our majesty. Even so, I'm here today experiencing the atmosphere alone, the Palace is of course something of beauty to be admired, almost ethereal, so different to my home at Shadows Refuge”, turned his neck slightly as he looked back up to the spires of the Palace before turning back to Oculus. “My other associated Governors like to hide themselves away in what they consider their Private little empires, personally I find it only right to not only be an active advisor but to be seen as an active one as well, hence I travel quite often around the Kingdom, but enough about myself, Oculus, I imagine you’re guarding the Palace, which I can understand, but tell me what duties consist of at the moment?”.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:26 am

Thinking back, Oculus tried to mentally picture if he had ever seen this dragon before if he had frequented the Palace so often.  Maybe he had, but had no reason to catch his ire during the times, just another face among the rest.  Well, at least one of these pampered politicians makes an effort to show up.  After Tenebris's miniature speech, Oculus sat with higher shoulders, lifting his head up a bit at his question.  "Well, besides guarding the sanctuary for all NightWings and our Queen, I'm in charge of the wellfare, discipline, and upkeep of our troops," he said quiet proudly, extending his wings ever so slightly.  "However, as you ask about what I am currently doing, I am attending meetings of a political agenda...more like a bunch of old oafs arguing over the stupidest things..." he spoke eyes slightly gazed, before realizing that he spoke the last part out loud.  His eyes widening at the realization, he glance at Tenebris with a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his shoulder with a nervous paw.  "Eh hehe....I did't mean to say that....." he spoke, then added almost a little desperately, "please don't tell my PR agent..."  Well, there goes my afternoon nap, now I'm going to have to try and sleep tonight with that cursed dragons lecture ringing in my ears.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 am

Tenebris listened intently as Oculus named his duties and his roles, he gave a firm nod of acknowledgement and couldn't help but admire his no nonsense militaristic mannerism. As Oculus continued after his short breather Tenebris couldn't help but give a grin like that of a Cheshire cat, baring his fangs, a chuckle followed soon after coming deep from his throat making the sound sharp and howse. The thought occurred to him that he rather liked this Dragon, with anyone else he would have perhaps made a firm note to put the Dragon in his place but a part of him assumed this was completely intended by Oculus to make sure Tenebris knew his thoughts on Dragons such as himself, that he could only admire. Brave and simple, the largest mistake would be assuming simplicity means stupidity, no this Dragon has potential to strive towards some greater purpose... Returning to reclaiming his composure after his laugh he opened his mouth in reply, “Oh, I understand all too well, large debates on confrontational policies, half the time what don’t even make sense or affect anyone but themselves”, he narrowed his eyes a little, his metallic blue eyes still visible as a trait which stood out defiantly against the rest of his Black colourisation “Think nothing of it, I was a Scholar once and have even read the notes recorded in each Political council, its not the grandest of roles within our society, but we all must do what we must for the greater good. It is the more delicate things what come out of politics what can push us through over a threshold and define us, that is what I strive towards and the only reason I find myself in the position I am now, I imagine you’re similar”.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:02 am

Loque looked down from his perch at the Nightwing territory lying beneath him. Finally he was there, after so many years of travel. There wasn't any doubt, somehow just by seeing the territory he was feeling at home. The black dragon extended his wings, stretching them after a night of sleep. If he wanted to meet members from his tribe, morning was the best moment to get back on the road. Loque jumped from the cliff and flew toward the center of the territory, where the palace was standing.
Once he got there, he noticed two dragons chatting near the entrance of the palace. Great, this was a good beginning. The black dragon landed with a surprising ease near them. With his short wings taking off and landing was easier than most dragons. Loque then cleared his throat before introducing himself.
"Greetings. My name is Loque, and I am new in the area." he simply said, slightly bowing at the two dragons.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 am

Seeing that Tenebris had found it more humorous than offensive, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief at Tenebris's laugh.  Well, that went better than expected.  Oculus gave a small, agreeing chuckle, albeit a nervous one, as he talked of the useless political discussions.   "Ah, so you are one of the scholars.  No wonder you were knowledgeable of myself without even knowing me.  Do tell, did they include a description of me, and was it at least done partially right?" he asked as Tenebris talked of his own position of a scholar, and how he became an advisor.  "Well, some captain insulted me and challenged me to a fight, and apparently some drakes approved of how I beat him without even moving, so here I wound up." Oculus answered, before tilting his head at Tenebris.  "They did not include that in my little history, right?  I'd hate for someone to read that and tell my public relations person...."  Hearing a flutter of wings and a something descend behind him, Oculus turned to look at the new comer, tilting his head down at the smaller dragon.  Figuring that he shouldn't push his luck with Tenebris, Oculus gave a small bow, more of an answer to Loque's bow than an actual one to Loque.  "Greetings newcomer, and welcome to the Palace of the Queen.  This here is the...errr....Governor of....um...Tenebris, and I'm Oculus, your Lieutenant." Oculus mentally cursed himself, having already forgotten the long title Tenebris had told him, partially from glazing over as Tenebris talked of it, hoping it wasn't too noticeable that he had completely forgotten.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Gemini, feeling the need to get out of the stuffy palace, spread her wings, and stretched. She had had important business to take care, and it felt like it was taking a strain on her. Turning to her guards, she gave them a quick message of her going out to for a relaxing flight, and when they nodded their confirmation, she turned, and spreading her wings, took flight out into the sky. She sighed, letting the breeze relax her stiff muscles, and craned her neck downwards. Spotting a few shapes, she shrugged to herself, and spiraled down, landing before them. She changed her posture to that of a majestic beast. "Oculus, Tenebris," she greeted her fellow NightWings.
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:37 am

Tenebris nodded intently at Oculus’s words, his eyes somewhat passionate as if absorbing information, it would be presumed if only he had parchment he would be scribing the Lieutenants words for later records in evaluation. Finally he answered to Oculus’s last ambiguous question to him, “Sadly not much is written of you yet Oculus apart from your appointment, although I imagine I will be filling in many pages in the near future, believe me”. Turning his body slowly to the first voice which took his attention away from Oculus, Tenebris arched his neck as he looked down at the newcomer, through narrowed eyes he gave a moment of inspection, his metallic gaze scrutinising the Dragon before he gave a small nod of mutual acknowledgement as he greeted him with a fanged smile.

Remaining in somewhat silence as Oculus made introductions he stood proudly although in unison kept his domineering posture. At Oculus’s poor attempt to make the formal introductory titles for Tenebris he released a small sigh under his breath “By all means, Tenebris will do”. As he spoke once more he was caught off guard by a landing, looking over his shoulder he saw the visage of Gemini, to which he quickly spun around, lowering his head in a bowing position, both elegantly and formally, tucking his right clawed paw into his chest, while his wings opened up slightly, gesturing to show both respect and dignity. “Your majesty”, he added in his usual calm collected cultured voice, he raised his head looking back up despite still being in his bowing form to meet her gaze. His eerie azure coloured eyes fully open hoping to meet hers.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:21 am

Loque acknowledged in silence as the two dragons introduced themselves to him. He was about to ask another question when another dragon - or dragoness apparently - landed near them, with quite a noble pose. With a small delay, he slightly bowed to the dragon, understanding from what Tenebris said that he was in presence of the queen. His question would wait. For now he would calmly listen to the discussion and wait for a window to speak.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Oh great...the one who will be filling in your history is the ones name and title you just blundered...way to go! Oculus thought grimly to himself at Tenebris as he faced Loque.  He looked at the much smaller dragon, waiting for and hoping that he could quickly make Tenebris forget about his own blundering.  Hearing a someone land behind them, Oculus just slightly turned his head to listen, still staring at the trainee as he waited for him to speak.  Hearing Gemini's voice, his eyes widened, and he quickly turned around, closing his eyes as he brought his head to the ground.  His right arm curled so that it was against his chest, his right wing mimicking the posture of his arm as his left wing extended outward.  "My Queen, such a pleasure to meet you out on this nice day" Oculus spoke, remaining bowed as he awaited recognition to return back to a standing state.  Ha!  Even that ol' proper hound would be happy with this etiquette he thought to himself as he was in the Queen's presence.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:10 pm

~Too lazy to get on Gemini >.<~
Gemini dipped her head in acknowledgement. "Hello," she said, before something, or rather, someone, caught the corner of her eye. Turning to face a smaller dragon, she looked down at him. "Who are you, child?" she rumbled. "Are you a new NightWing? I don't think I've seen you around..."

~Short post is short~
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:18 am

Loque raised his head, looking at Gemini as she talked to him. He wasn't really enjoying being called a child, but he didn't let face show up his feelings. He had his pride, but he wasn't suicidal.
"My name is Loque. I am indeed new in the territory, I only arrived this morning." he replied.
The black dragon realized at that moment that he didn't know anything about the etiquette to talk to a Queen. The two other dragons were still bowing to her while he had answered looking up at her. Well at least that would definitely show that he was new.

((Sorry I had forgotten I was logged as Hyruu when I first posted this))
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:10 am

Tenebris slowly shifted his weight as he raised his head, reclaiming his prideful posture as his paw returned to the ground. His gaze once more went to Loque as he craned his neck outwards in his continued inspection, he made sure to shift around until he stood in silence to the right behind Gemini, ensuring formalities are culminating to the highest standard. New to the Kingdom, isn't this certainly interesting, his facial expression returned to his unfaltering emotionless stern apathetic countenance as thoughts wandered, he awaited Gemini’s verdict and assumption of Loque.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Lifting his head back up and re-positioning himself to a sitting position, Oculus made sure to keep his head lower than Gemini's to not appear dominating.  He listened the the smaller dragon named Loque, and let out a small growl as he corrected him. "Only arrived this morning, my Queen!" he spoke to the youngster, before straightening his neck as he looked towards Gemini.  "May I assist you in anything, my Queen? he asked carefully, not wanting to interrupt her as she spoke.  He had noticed that Tenebris had shifted over to be behind Gemini, debating if he should go behind her to show that he supported her, choosing against this action as he had just asked her a question, and walking away would seem quite disrespectful.  In thought of this, he remained sitting next to the supposed new comer, ready in case he tried to do any funny business near the Queen.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:21 am

(Topics until Night takes over Opal 6/7, 1 to go.)

Through the darkness emerged a black figure.... Opal. She was crouched down, as always, and standing right beside Gemini, as always. It was almost to a level of extremity that Gemini watched Opal.... but no dragon could quite figure out why the queen babysat her cousin in such a manner..... any dragon that had been here for fifteen to twenty years, or longer, knew that, before, Night had been a vicious, ruthless, prideful dragoness, who had taken her role as lieutenant very seriously. But now? Now Opal was a citizen.... with no pride, no arrogance, no nothing. Just a timid, hollow shell of what she had used to be. The real NightFlare had been tucked away tightly.... and was trying to get out. Opal remained silent as Gemini talked to the other NightWing. She dipped her head in humiliation, and whispered a greeting to them as well.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Gemini nodded. "Hm," she stated. "Well, welcome to the NightWings, Loque. I'm assuming you haven't had the initiation test, have you?" She beckoned with her tail. "Follow me." Flying away from *fill in blank here* forgot where they were..., she landed in front of a large, menacing-looking forest, where the trees seemed to be covered in acid. "This is the Rotten Forest. Your initiation test, is to survive 2 hours in the Rotten Forest. It may seem difficult, but if you are a true NightWing, you might be surprised to learn that it's not as hard as it looks. Usually, it would be longer, but I tend to shorten it for the younger dragons that seek to join the NightWings." She gestured at the forests. "We are starting the timer in 3.... 2.... 1.... go!"
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Loque followed Gemini, letting out a puff as she exposed the "initiation". Really, was that only surviving two hours in a forest ? He had been fending for his life alone since an hatchling, it wasn't a mere forest that would stop him, as menacing that it could look. Was that some kind of sick joke ? That or the fact everyone seemed to think he was a child. He maybe wasn't that big, but he already was an adult.
The black dragon stepped forward confidently but calmly, instinctively looking for shadow spots. It maybe looked like a joke, but that didn't meant he had to let his guard down.

((Arg second time already ! I'll get used changing accounts one day !))
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:55 am

Watching in silence Tenebris awaited a moment as Gemini lead Loque off into the distance towards the Forest, his thoughts crossed his mind as his gaze was narrowed, a grimace matched his eyes. “Barbaric really, you’d think with the recent events transpiring around Pyyria that we would have adapted and changed to a more modern ritual of allowing others the opportunity to join the Tribe, we need NightWings now more than ever”, he released a small sigh and paused for a brief moment as he turned back to face Oculus, allowing what he said to register. “I have to admit, I admire her maintaining her elegance and superiority, I would have thought our sovereign would be distraught, alhough I assume she's too caught up with her duties to have the time to do anything, again he peered at Oculus inspecting him to see if he knew of the topic which his sentence for directed.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next