Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 7 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 7 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 7

Go down

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 7 Empty Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 7

Post by FrostFire Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:55 pm

So far as the night continued, Amy was making her way back to the church in hopes of finding a doctor that could help her with her injured arm. In the current state that it was in, it was more than likely only going to grow worse if left untreated. The blood on her arm was slowly drying but was still slightly fresh inside the open wound, causing her extreme pain whenever there was a breeze or if she moved it just an inch. Amy glanced at her arm, noticing that her skin was turning black and blue around the wound as well as swelling up.

"There better be a fucking doctor at that goddamn church because I really hate being in pain!" she muttered, doing her best to move quickly.

Of course it took her at least almost a half hour to even remember where the church was at and another hour just to get there. Luckily for Amy she had no trouble along the way, which was both good and bad for her. In her current state she was in no condition to deal with any kind of problems, but sometimes fate had a way of deciding what would happen to her.

Fortunately fate was favoring Amy tonight, if only every now and then, as the church came into view, the sight of it giving her a bit of hope inside as she walked faster, nearing the doors of the dark looking church. However this was the time for fate to be less fortunate for Amy as she opened the door, closing it behind her as she slipped inside only to discover that there was no one there. The place was empty as far as she could tell.

"Awww come on!" she whined loudly. "Just once, I would like to actually have something good happen in my favor since I'm stuck in this shithole game for god knows how fucking long!" she shouted in rage.

"Looks like someone is having a terrible night." said a voice that seemed to come from everywhere. "I expected the Dark Knight to show up but instead he sends a child in his place. How cowardly of him."

Amy immediately went tense as she pulled out her knife, no longer keeping it strapped in the sheathe because of the condition she was in, and turned in every direction ready to fight. "Okay, who wants to fuck with me this time? Because I'm not in the mood to deal with this bullshit tonight!" she said loudly, her eyes scanning the room to find the person that owned the voice.

"Such foul language for a young girl." the voice replied in a arrogant tone. "Riddle me this. What's looser than a thread, a fish, and flying ribbons?" he asked, sounding sure of himself that Amy would fail to solve the riddle.

Amy closed her eyes and gripped the handle of her knife tightly when she finally realized the person who was talking turned out to be none other than the Riddler. His constant riddles were enough to give her a headache, but right now she could care less as she relaxed a bit and sheathed her knife, opening her eyes to continue searching the room for the Riddler in case he was here in person.

"Well since you asked so nicely I'll answer your stupid ass riddle." she replied as rudely as she could. "What's looser than a thread, a fish and flying ribbons is your intestines when I gut you and use them to hang you from the top of this church when I find your ass!" she shouted, still seeing no signs of the Riddler.

Riddler, however, was not impressed with her answer or attitude. "What a shame. I was hoping you would be smart enough to solve a riddle as easy as that one. But it seems you lack the intelligence to solve any riddles." he replied.

"Whatever, asshole. Were there any doctors in here? If there was you better tell me where the hell they're at." she said threateningly, moving around to search for herself, still tense and ready to fight.

"Now why would I want to tell an ignorant girl such as yourself something like that when you can't even answer a simple riddle?" he asked, acting like he was in charge. "And why would I want to help you after how rude you acted?"

Amy was beyond frustrated and gave up searching, coming to the conclusion that no one else but herself was here and that she would get no help from the Riddler if this continued any longer. "You know what, fuck it. Fuck this shit. I'm done." she said, heading for the door. "I don't have time for this shit, nor do I have the patience for it. Fuck you Riddler, you cocksucking fucktard. I hope your ass burns in hell." and with that said, Amy left the church, stomping away in obvious frustration.

But what Amy had failed to notice was the large white sheet hanging at the end of the church, showing Riddler's scowling face on it as he watched Amy leave, glaring at her until she exited through the doors. For some reason unknown to him, this girl had achieved in getting under his skin with her ignorance and attitude, something that anyone but the Dark Knight could do. He would keep an eye on this girl as he began planning something special for her.

Amy growled to herself as she made her way through the maze-like streets and alleyways of Arkham City while muttering every swear word she could think of. With no luck of finding a doctor that could help her, Amy would have to deal with her arm and the pain until she could actually find someone who could help her. Of course with the luck she was having tonight, she would have to pray for some kind of miracle to happen.

She stopped in the middle of a four way intersection and pulled out her phone, calling Nick's number and waiting for him to answer. "I hate my life. Absolutely hate it right now." she said, keeping an eye out for any wandering inmates...or animatronics.

"What do you hate?" said Nick, his voice startling Amy enough to make her jump in fright.

"Goddamn it Nick you scared the shit out of me!" she said, her heart pounding as the feeling of fear began to creep in.

"Sorry! It's not like I meant to scare you on purpose." he replied. "Anyways, did you need something?"

"Yes as a matter of fact." Amy said, checking the area around her again. "Where does Batman go to after his encounter with the Joker?"

"Oh, he heads to the museum to fight off against Penguin." Nick said. "And Solomon Grundy. He's fucking badass." Nick added.

"Uh huh. That's nice. But how the fuck do I get there?" she asked, on edge as she fidgeted.

"Let me check." he said, the sound of the phone being set down could be heard. To Amy it seemed like twenty minutes had slowly passed by until Nick finally answered. "Okay here's what I got." he began. "You need to go-" Nick's voice was cut off and the phone was filled with nothing but static.

"Nick? Nick?! Hello!" Amy shouted, feeling the fear and terror really set in. "Damnit!" she said, looking at the phone while checking it to see if it was damaged somehow.

Suddenly the phone began to ring, which startled Amy to the point where she almost dropped her phone. The number that was calling didn't show up on the screen of the phone as it would usually do when someone called, but she answered it anyways after the second ring, sliding her finger on the screen and putting the phone up to her ear in hopes to hear Nick's voice. What she heard instead only made her fear worse than before. On the other end was a deep demonic voice that spoke but made no words that you could understand. It sounded like gibberish to be honest. But Amy knew where she heard this at before.

On the fifth night in Five Nights at Freddy's you would get a call, not from the phone guy, but from something else. Almost everyone that heard it would comment that it was Golden Freddy that called to leave the voice message. Amy immediately hung up in the middle of the demonic call, pocketing the phone and walking away fast.

"Shit shit shit shit. Fuck me running sideways!" Amy muttered as she kept walking at a fast pace, feeling as though something was following behind her just fast enough to keep up.

She had no idea where she was going as she began to run, going through a large section that looked like an old train station. After exiting the creepy old station she headed up a small flight of concrete steps that lead to the museum that was now Penguin's hideout. Amy slowed down to a stop and smiled, happy that she had found the damn museum. The only problem was that sitting on the steps of the museum was none other than Golden Freddy. His black eyes staring at the empty space in front of him, sending a chill down her spine.

Golden Freddy was blocking the only way inside the museum, and the only way to get past Golden Freddy was to either move him or carefully go around him. Amy forced herself towards the lifeless animatronic, staying weary and alert in case it decided to spring to life and attack her.

"Are you shitting me?" she said to no one. "Are you shitting me! How the fuck am I supposed to get inside?!" she shouted. "Do I ask him to move his golden ass or do I kick his ass off the steps?"

Suddenly without warning, Golden Freddy turns his head in Amy's direction, his black lifeless eyes staring straight at her. Amy's first instinct was to run away, but her legs were frozen by fear as if any sudden movement would cause Golden Freddy to attack. But instead of attacking as she thought it would do, the golden bear just sat in its spot, not moving or showing any signs of moving.

Hesitantly, Amy began moving towards the animatronic, ready to run if she had to. The closer she got the more nervous she became. She stared at Golden Freddy for a moment, thinking of how to get past him without having to physically move him in any way. This thing was known to crash the game if he showed up in the office and she did not want to take the chance of that happening here in fear of what might happen. On the off chance if touching Golden Freddy sent her home that would be great for her, but it was too much of a risk to take.

She stood in front of the steps, staring back at Golden Freddy while her mind was screaming at her to walk away. /I have to do this. Come on Amy, get a grip. It's just a stupid piss yellow bear that doesn't really do anything but crash a game./ She put one foot on the step to see if he would react.

Nothing.

Second step...nothing.

Third step...still nothing.

When she reached the step where Golden Freddy sat, she moved to the far left of the step, placing her body sideways to avoid touching the yellow menace as she carefully maneuvered herself up the concrete stairs. When she finally reached the top, she sighed in relief, leaning on the doors as she closed her eyes. But when she opened them, Golden Freddy was gone, leaving nothing but an empty space where he had been sitting only moments ago.

Amy stared in disbelief and slight anger. "What the fuck! I did all of that shit for nothing!" she shouted. "Fuck this shit! Fuck this goddamn game! I hate you all!" and with that said she quickly opened the door and hurried inside, feeling a little safer.

At the end of the hallway that was in front of her was the head of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, making her smile and giggle as she clearly remembered this particular scene in one of the many gameplays she watched. Although this was also a sign that Batman had already went through here which was good for Amy so she wouldn't have to worry about being caught and possibly raped by Penguin's thugs. /More like ducklings actually./

"Heheh..ducklings." she said, giggling and laughing at her little insult.

She eagerly rushed to the robotic head, staring at it in fascination. Despite the possible dangers that were in the museum, she was actually excited to be in here, having always been interested in this museum when she watched the gameplays. It had so many interesting things in here that caught her attention, making her wish she could tour the inside herself. Now she would have that chance and wouldn't have to worry about anything to rush her.

Amy looked below at the second floor to see a guy that looked to be unconscious, wearing a white tank top with the words Dead Pigs in blue painted letters on the front. /Must be a cop or something. I'll just leave him alone./ She shrugged as she began making her way down the stairs, pausing at the bottom. "Wait a minute...weren't there some of Penguin's thugs guarding this spot before Batman kicked the shit out of them?" she asked out loud, receiving no answer. "Should this be a concern? ....fuck it. Not my problem." she said as she left the room full of display cases.

None of those interested her, it was the ones deeper inside the museum that she wanted to see. She went down the second stairs, pausing to stare at the dinosaur skeletons that were on both sides of the stairs. Amy couldn't resist going over to each skeleton just to touch it and yank the skulls off, holding each one in front of her to admire it. /Wish I could keep these. But I don't have anything to carry them in and they would cause me a lot of trouble...although they would be useful in knocking people out./ She sighed as she tossed the skulls on the floor and continued down the stairs that lead to the double doors at the end.

Opening one of the doors, she was introduced to a long hall where she saw a creepy figure sitting on a bench at the end of the hall. Amy was hesitant to even go down the hall, mainly because of whatever the hell was at the end of the hall. However she had no choice and forced herself to push forward, dreading each step she took as she got closer and closer. Upon closer inspection when she was close enough Amy saw that it was just a human skeleton. A black and burnt skeleton. Only half of the skull was natural white.

"Yeah. That's not creepy or weird at all." she muttered, examining the skeleton.

A deep laughter rings through the halls.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!"

A shiver goes down Amy's spine as she stays completely still in her spot. "Fucking shit." she whispers.

"HAHAHAHEHEHAH!"

Without further hesitation Amy quickly walked away from the skeleton, going down the right hall then going left after reaching the end of the hall. She entered a large room that had two stairways, one on the right and one on the left, leading up to an archway at the top. However, the room was surrounded by a tall fence that went all the way up to where the stairs end. There were three archways going underneath the stairs and top floor, two of which were closed off by steel barricade gates while one was open.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!"

The laughter sounded very close this time, making Amy sprint towards the one open archway that was on the left side of the room. Unfortunately she had run into a bit of a problem. The only way to the second floor was a small square elevator that had a steel gate blocking the way to get inside. But that wasn't just the only problem. The second problem was the elevator was already at the second floor, and there seemed to be no button to call it back down. Amy began to frantically check the whole room for anything that resembled a button that might also be the way to call the elevator back down.

However her search ended poorly when she failed to find a button. She made her way back to the small elevator and sighed. "Looks like I'm stuck." she said.

"H-h-hey there p-paaaal." said a mechanical voice, followed by a deep laugh. "HEHEHEH!"

Amy's eyes widened in fear, her hand began to slowly move for her knife.

"Want t-to p-plaa-plaaay?" the voice said, drawing out the word 'play' as if to sound innocent and nice.

She didn't respond as she wrapped her hand around the hilt of her knife, pulling it out slow and quietly. She kept still, making herself think that if she didn't move it wouldn't see her. But deep inside Amy knew it could see her clearly and it knew that she was not a statue. The it, in general, standing behind Amy was none other than Freddy Fazbear himself. How he managed to even find her in here or know that she was here was a mystery to Amy but she didn't have time to figure that out at the moment. Right now all that mattered was who would make the first move, and so far neither of them moved.

A minute passed.

Five minutes passed.

Until Freddy let out his signature scream. "SCREEEEEEEE!!!!"

Amy dodged to the right as Freddy slammed into the gate of the elevator, missing her by a few inches. The open panel that was in the floor near the elevator gave out sparks when Freddy's foot stepped on it, currents of electricity surging through the animatronic and causing him to spasm violently. Smoke began to drift from Freddy as parts of him began to blacken from the electricity going through him. Fortunately for Amy, this caused the elevator to come down until it stopped at the bottom, Freddy's body fell to the side, his black eyes staring at the ceiling as parts of him twitched from some of the electric current that still surged through his body. His foot was off the panel but it still gave out sparks now and then, making it hazardous to go near.

Amy cautiously went over to the fried bear, her eyes looking him over before darting to the elevator. If she could get in there she could get to the second floor where it would be safe. But how would she even manage to get inside the elevator without hurting herself? She weighed her options and groaned, gripping her knife as she sheathed it. "Unfair. So unfair and stupid!" she said as she hesitantly touched the gate, sighing in relief when it didn't electrocute her.

She tugged on it to open it, but it didn't budge an inch no matter how much she pulled and tugged. It was stuck tight and there was no way to open it, and she wasn't strong enough to open it, or in any condition to try and open it. The only other way to get inside was to climb over the open top, which would be a big challenge for her since she only stood at 5'5". Amy looked at Freddy's body, which had stopped twitching and lay motionless on the floor and happened to be laying in front of the elevator. His body would definitely help her get inside the elevator as long as he didn't move.

"Just stay there so I can use you as a stepping stand." Amy said as she carefully climbed on top of Freddy, which was difficult due to her injured arm.

Once she had managed to stand on top of Freddy, she began to try and maneuver herself over the gate, trying several times and epically failing in the process. "Goddamnit! Why do I have to be so short!" she yelled, trying one more time.

This time she was able to swing her leg over enough to pull herself up and over the top, but she had pulled herself up too fast couldn't stop herself from falling over into the elevator, her body slamming onto the metal floor. "Ow! Motherfucker that hurt!" she shouted, feeling the pain shoot up in her back and her arm. "Son of a bitch!"

As soon as the pain subsided enough, Amy searched the elevator for a switch, lever or button to make it go to the second floor. Nothing was found in the elevator except for a panel that looked exactly like the one in the floor sitting in front of the elevator. The only way to make it work was if she had some source of power to get it to work, which of course she had none. However that was the least of her problems.

While Amy was trying to figure out how to make the elevator work, Freddy began to slowly rise until he sat up straight, slowly turning his head to stare at Amy. His black empty eyes watching her as she continued to look for any way to power the elevator, being totally oblivious to the danger behind her.

"SCREEEEEEEE!!!!"

The scream made Amy jump as she quickly turned to see Freddy stand and try to reach through the gate to grab at her. Unfortunately the spaces in the gate were too small for Freddy to fit his hands through to grab Amy. "Ha! Can't reach me can you, bitch!" she said, laughing at him.

That only made Freddy upset as he gripped the gate with his hands, pulling apart the bars until it made a hole big enough for him to fit half of him through. Amy stopped laughing and backed up against the elevator with no place to run. /Great, I'm fucked! He's going to kill me and stuff me in a fucking suit...unless../ Amy glanced at the panel beside her, then back at Freddy who was mere inches from grabbing her.

She pulled her knife out and held the blade end as she shoved it in Freddy's grasping hands, then used what strength she had to shove part of the blade into the open panel. It was enough to cause sparks to fly everywhere as currents of electricity surged through the knife and into Freddy once again. It was also enough to power the elevator as it began to move up, lifting Freddy up until the elevator stopped at the top leaving the animatronic dangling in the air. Amy kicked the knife out of Freddy's grip, which took her several tries and shocked her feet thanks to the electric current, and quickly grabbed her knife before sheathing it.

Her fingers felt numb since her knife still had some current flowing through the blade, but she didn't care as she jumped and pulled herself out of the small square elevator, which also took several tries thanks to her arm. As soon as she was out of the deathtrap she ran off through the dark empty halls, cursing all the way until she went through the one door that stood on the left, only to be welcomed to a hall that was almost covered in ice.

Amy slammed the door shut behind her, wrapping her good arm around her chest. "Aaugh! Why?! Why?!" she whined. "This is such bullshit!" She growled and quickly moved down the hall, slipping on some ice that covered the floor and falling on her ass twice. "Thank god no one else is here to see this." she muttered.

Once she reached the end of the hall, she was met with the larger part of the museum, full of water with ice on parts of the water's surface. Across the half frozen water was the Iceberg Lounge where she had to reach to find Batman. But the only problem that was presented to Amy was how to get across the half frozen water that stood in her way.

"Fucking wonderful. I get to spend my time figuring out how to get across this goddamn shit." she said, hesitantly going to the edge of the metal platform she stood on.

She moved to the left side where half of the water was frozen, letting her injured arm hang at her side, some fresh blood moving down her arm and dripping off from her fingertips. The blood droplets splashed in the water below, causing a small part of the water to become red. The blood was enough to attract the large great white shark that was kept in the water, making it jump out enough to almost reach the platform and snap it's jaws at Amy.

When the massive shark jumped out of the water Amy immediately moved to the right, staring at the shark until it splashed back into the water, breaking some of the ice along with it. "Are you shitting me." she muttered, keeping her injured arm close to her chest. "Are you shitting me!"

If she attempted to get across, Amy would risk freezing to death or being torn apart and eaten by an overgrown shark.

"SCREEEEEEEE!!!!"

Unfortunately she has no other choice.
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down