Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 9 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 9 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 9

Go down

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 9 Empty Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 9

Post by FrostFire Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:55 am

The fight with Solomon Grundy went as expected; Batman won and Solomon Grundy lost. Of course there were a few times when Batman was hit which looked to be very painful. Amy would have got it all on video with her phone but the battery was already at fifty percent, so she stopped recording and put her phone away, watching the rest of the fight until it was finished. As usual Batman was the victor, but that did not sit well with Penguin when he tried to kill Batman with a rocket launcher...at least that's what it looked like to Amy. With being so high up she could barely make out what Cobblepot was holding.

Of course Batman then proceeded to beat the shit out of Penguin to the point of knocking him unconscious. Once that was finished, Batman looked up at Amy, staring at her with an unnerving stare that made Amy a little scared. Without warning he was right beside her in seconds, grabbing and holding her by the waist as he jumped down below. He landed on the floor with a thud and set Amy down, staring down at her questioningly with a hint of anger in his eyes.

"Why did you come here? You should have found a safe place to stay at." he spoke in a harsh tone.

Amy rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance. "I'm sorry but I can't just sit back and wait." she replied in a challenging harsh tone. "The faster we move this along the faster I can get back home where it's actually safe!"

Batman was about to say something in return but was interrupted by Amy's phone ringtone. The musical tone sent a chill down Amy's spine as she quickly looked up at Freddy, only to see that he was still frozen where he stood. Then she noticed her pocket vibrating and let out a sigh of relief as she took the phone out and answered it.

"What is it!" she said in a upset tone of voice.

"Jeez, no need to be a bitch. Maybe I should just hang up and call back later." Nick replied.

"I'm sorry Nick. Are you trapped in this hell hole video game like I am right now?" she spoke, tapping her foot as she in frustration. "Do you also have a broken arm with a huge ass cut on it!"

"I just called to see if you were still alive and okay." he said. "And judging by your attitude I think you're doing okay for yourself."

The urge to giggle and laugh was hard to hold back, cracking a smile as she talked. "I can take care of myself." she said. "I don't go down without kicking some ass."

Nick let out a sigh. "Right. Just call me if you need my help or something." he said. "Bye."

"See ya." she replied, hanging up and pocketing her phone. She noticed the look Batman was giving her and rolled her eyes. "Oh, no need to say anything. I'll give you the details once my goddamn arm is fixed." Amy spoke, holding her injured arm up for Batman to see even though it caused her pain to move it.

Batman looked over Amy's arm and narrowed his eyes. "Mr. Freeze will fix your arm." he said. "Now let's go."

With that said, Batman grabbed Penguin and began dragging him by the collar of his coat as Amy followed along, with her occasionally glancing at Penguin and giggling as he was dragged. The walk back was silent for the most part and Amy felt a bit relaxed since there was nothing to fear while she was with Batman, but in the back of her mind she could clearly hear a voice telling her this was only temporary and that as soon as she was alone she would be killed. Amy shook her head to get rid of the voice and tried to focus on something else, anything else to make the voice go away.

When they finally reached the main entrance of the museum Amy saw Freeze standing in front of the display case that held the ninja woman Amy saw earlier, watching her. Only now the ninja woman was up and pacing back and forth impatiently. Amy could remember this cutscene from watching it on youtube one day when she was bored and had nothing else to do. She narrowed her eyes and watched the ninja for a few seconds, knowing what was to happen very soon.

"Where is Cobblepot?" Freeze asked as he turned around to face Batman, a bit surprised when he saw Amy with him.

In reply to his question Batman tossed Penguin to Victor's feet. "Well look who it is. Mister Fr..." he was cut off when Freeze casually placed his metal boot on Penguin's left hand and pressed down on it as hard as he could, causing Cobblepot to cry out in pain.

Amy quickly covered her mouth as a laugh threatened to escape. Why she found others in pain to be funny was a mystery only she knew, but her joy was short lived when Batman stepped in. "Enough!" he shouted in a demanding tone. Freeze only pressed down harder, making Penguin cry out even more. "Freeze! Enough."

Freeze looked at Batman with a stoic expression before nodding. "Of course." he spoke, taking his foot off of Penguin's hand. But he wasn't finished there. Freeze then grabbed Cobblepot by his coat and slammed him into the glass of the display case, causing it to crack. "You will regret what you did, Mr. Cobblepot." Freeze said as he stared at Penguin.

It was easy to tell how pissed off Mr. Freeze was at the moment as he walked over to one display case, tightly gripping Penguin's front coat to the point of almost choking the man. With the press of a button the glass slid down and Freeze tossed Cobblepot into the display, pressing the button to trap Penguin inside.

Batman walked over to Freeze, obviously not in the mood to deal with Victor's bad mood. "The cure, Freeze." he said in a bit of a demanding tone.

Freeze casually turned around to face Batman with a simple reply. "There isn't one."

Amy shook her head as she began to walk around while staring at anything to keep her mind occupied. Anything to help keep her from stressing over everything she had to deal with and still has to deal with. But then she stopped and took a glance at the ninja assassin, staring at her for a few seconds, then moved to the stairs. She sat down on the steps and quietly watched the scene before her.

Batman clearly did not like the answer Freeze had given and took a step forward. "What?" he asked, his tone being upset and in disbelief.

Victor took a couple steps forward, pressing buttons on the right arm of his suit. "Perhaps I should elaborate." he said with such calmness. "Creating an antidote to the disease that afflicts the clown was easy. Unfortunately the cure degrades too quickly." A hologram had appeared from his hand as he explained, showing numbers, letters and things that Amy couldn't even begin to describe. "It needs a restorative element, some kind of reforming enzyme." Freeze continued, pressing a couple more buttons that caused a warning sign to appear in the hologram. "Without it, it breaks down before it can help the host."

"I've seen this before." Batman replied, giving him some glimmer of hope deep inside him.

"Finding a suitable enzyme is not the only problem. It needs to be adapted, bonded to human DNA." The hologram then disappeared. "That will take decades; time it appears you do not have." Freeze spoke.

"What if I told you I know a man who has been exposed to that enzyme for centuries?" Batman asked.

"What man?" Freeze asked, his curiosity piqued at the very notion that this was true.

By now Amy's attention had been lost as she attempted to try and sleep, exhausted from the previous events she went through. The stairs weren't very comfortable, and neither was the position she was in, but it was better than nothing. Her mind began to drift as she felt the affects of sleep taking over, making her feel a little better as her body also began to relax. But since luck was against her tonight, her tiny few seconds of sleep, if you could even call it that, were interrupted by a loud glass shattering noise followed by a woman's voice. Amy couldn't make out what the woman said since her mind was trying to now stay awake thanks to the noise.

Amy let out a sigh as she rubbed her eyes. "Every time." she muttered. "Every FUCKING time." she kept her eyes covered with her hands, wishing and hoping that when she moved them away that she would be back in her room, sitting on her bed without a care in the world. Of course her hopes were crushed the moment her hands moved away. She groaned as she stood up, glaring at Batman and Freeze. "Can someone please fix my fucking arm so it can function properly!" she shouted, sounding less than happy.

Batman turned his attention to Amy, having surprisingly almost forgotten that she was still there, he then looked at Freeze. "I need you to treat her arm and keep an eye on her. I still have a few questions to ask her when I return." he said, immediately expecting Freeze to do what he said without question.

Freeze on the other hand seemed to disagree. "I am not a babysitter for your accomplices Batman." he replied in a irritated tone. "But I will tend to her injury."

"Thank you." Batman said, looking back at Amy. "Go with Freeze and stay with him until I come back." he spoke.

Amy wanted to argue back at him immediately but held her tongue. She hated being treated like a child and hated being told what to do, but she had no choice in the matter. Her arm was badly bruised and had begun to show some yellowish coloring around the wound. It made her worry to the point of having a panic attack but she refused to let it show. Instead she let out an upset huff before following Freeze outside the museum, secretly grateful that she was with someone that could protect her and keep her safe from harm in case any animatronics decided to make an appearance.

The walk to Victor's hideout was pretty much the same as the walk she took with Batman at the museum. Nothing but silence. Amy would give Mr. Freeze a glance from time to time but that was it. She felt there was nothing to be said and enjoyed the peace and quiet of their walk.

"How did you end up in this desolate city of atrocity?" Freeze asked.

The silence was broken.

Amy wasn't sure if she wanted to tell the truth or make up a lie. But what would it matter? If she happened to die in this game nothing would matter anymore because she would be dead! She came up with a reply she felt was good enough to answer his question. "I just have very shitty luck tonight."

For the moment Freeze seemed to accept that as an answer, until he became more curious. "I'm sure you would be smart enough to stay away from a place like this...unless you did something to end up in here."

"Yeah. I did." she said. "I let my friend talk me into trying to unlock something from this goddamn game but only ended up being fucked in the ass by my own xbox!" she spoke, now beginning to shout. "And now I have to survive through the whole fucking game without being killed by murderers, rapists, clowns and evil animatronic animals!"

Victor remained silent for a while, thinking whether this girl was truly insane and belonged here or maybe telling the truth, god forbid if that was the truth. Amy looked at him with a glare, wishing he would ask another question so she could have a reason to yell. She could feel the pent up anger inside of her wanting to be unleashed but Freeze decided to stay silent as they continued walking.

Unfortunately they both stopped.

Up ahead was a human figure standing underneath a dimly lit street lamp. The low light shining down on the figure didn't make it any easier for them to see who the figure was. A terrible feeling began to well up inside Amy. "Friend of yours?" she asked, staring at the figure as she moved closer to Freeze without even realizing it.

Freeze happened to notice Amy move close to him like a frightened child would stay close to their parents for protection. "No." he replied, returning his attention back to the figure who was now staring at them both.

The eyes were bright and white. There was no pupil to be seen. When the figure took a step its body looked rectangular. It was abnormal and scary, it also looked as if the figure gave off a purple hue. The next step it took is where everything kicked off.

On the second step the figure began to move fast towards the two, but the way it moved was frightening in itself. Freeze readied himself to fire a blast of ice at the unknown assailant, but Amy had other ideas. She felt it was better to run rather than stay in the protection of Victor's presence. Amy took off running in the direction they came from and turned down a darkened alley, not thinking that someone or something could be hiding in the darkness, ready to attack her. For the moment she felt safe in the darkness, until she felt that she wasn't alone.

Amy stayed still, not moving. Thinking that if she didn't make a sound that whatever was in the alley would not find her and leave. Part of her wanted to run while the other part didn't want to move. She tried to think of what would be the best choice until her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice from the darkness.

"Riddle me this. When is a prizefight like a beautiful lady?" the voice asked.

"Fuck my life." Amy muttered.

"When it's a knockout."

A blunt object to the back of the head was a real knockout for Amy.
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down