Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 6 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 6 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 6

Go down

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 6 Empty Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 6

Post by FrostFire Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:49 pm

It didn't take a genius to figure out who the voice belonged to. She could kind of make out Joker's figure in the darkness, but when he stepped out into the light so suddenly Amy felt herself jump in the chair she was tied to. Amy was silent for a moment until she mustered the courage to say something. "Do you have a blanket or something to keep me warm?" she asked casually. "I'm still kind of cold after taking a swim in the ocean."

"Why of course! Would you also like a pillow and a cozy bed with you're blanket?" the Joker asked with a laugh, before going into a coughing fit.

Amy, however, was unamused. "Oh, sure. Why the fuck would I expect him to actually listen. How stupid of me." she muttered, trying her best to relax in the chair despite her situation.

The chair suddenly lurched forward, startling Amy as she was face to face with Joker, her eyes looking over every detail of the scars and deformed skin that were on his face. She knew it was the result from the Titan he injected himself with at Arkham Asylum, and it actually scared her to see him like this right in front of her face. His smile seemed ten times creepier now than before.

"Listen girly." he spoke, his voice now a little deep with the hint of anger. "I could always introduce you to the boys and let them have their fun with you." he paused, letting those words hang in the air for a moment before speaking. "But-" the chair suddenly went back, landing with a thud as it was back on all fours. "I think we'll need you here to help me with my condition." he laughed which quickly turned into a coughing fit. "As I'm sure you can see...I'm not feeling very well."

Despite how much fear she felt inside her, Amy forced it aside, trying her best to bring a little humor into the tension that was built up in the room. "It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I have eyes, I can see that you're sick." she said, doing her best to look brave and unafraid.

"Why do we need her, puddin'?" Harley asked, calmly walking back and forth before stopping in front of Amy, crossing her arms. "She doesn't even look like a doctor."

Amy couldn't help but feel relieved and terrified at the same time. /They think I'm a goddamn doctor? At least that's good in my favor...but I can only play that out for so long before they either grow bored and kill me or find out I'm not a doctor and kill me.../ She rolled her eyes. /I have the worst shitty luck ever!/

"I say we kill her and keep using that other doctor. I'm sure she knows a way to make you feel better." Harley spoke, going over to Joker to hug him from behind.

Of course Joker wasn't having that and gave an annoyed growl before harshly pushing Harley away from him. "Are you questioning me, Harley?" he asked threateningly.

"No no! O-o-of course n-not, puddin'." she replied quickly, backing away from him in fear. "I w-w-was only saying-"

"Oh just shut up and get rid of the old doctor. Give her to the boys as a present." he said before leaving the room.

"Right away Mister J!" Harley spoke, leaving the room as well.

Amy was now alone in the room, tied to a chair with no way of freeing herself. She looked at herself, noting that her knife was on the floor sitting at the other side of the room. Luckily her phone was still in her pocket, but had Joker or Harley tampered with it while she was unconscious? She didn't have the answer for those questions and decided to find out after she escaped from this place.

Unfortunately she had no time to figure out a plan as she heard voices shouting, she couldn't tell where they were coming from but tried to listen anyways. Soon everything went silent, which was very unsettling for Amy until she saw Joker pushing an unconscious Batman into the room she was in, with Harley following as she joyfully skipped into the room. Batman was tied to a wheelchair and was placed in front of the large window with the back of the chair facing the window. Harley went over to the unconscious Batman and carefully stuck three needles into his left arm, smiling as she did. The needles were connected to small tubes that were connected to three bags of blood that hung from a thin metal stand which sat right next to the wheelchair. However Amy was caught off guard when she saw another Joker waltzing in behind them, staring with disbelief.

"What the fuck?" she muttered, looking back and forth from both Joker's. The one walking behind Joker and Harley looked like the one she had spoken to earlier. But the Joker that had pushed Batman into the room looked as healthy as ever!

The sick looking Joker noticed Amy staring and chuckled. "What do you think, Amy? It's like looking at a mirror!"

"Sure...if you say so." she said, continuing to watch as the healthy Joker stared back at her, almost glaring at her. /Wait a minute...I remember this...healthy Joker is Clayface? And Batman is being injected with Joker's blood...I think./ Amy thought, tilting her head. /God it's been so long since I've watched the walkthroughs. Hmmm...should I say something to him?/ She wanted to say something, although saying anything that could possibly get her killed would be bad for her. /Fuck it. I'm not missing a once in a lifetime opportunity./ "Hey Clayface. What's up?" she said.

Clayface Joker stayed silent, unsure of how to respond to Amy's comment. Instead he just left the room in a quick pace, leaving Amy puzzled as she watched him leave. The real Joker, however, was now very curious. "How did you know who it really was?" he asked, moving close to Amy.

Amy smiled nervously as she tried to shrink down in the chair, but the ropes made it impossible for her to do so. "Uh..uh...lucky guess?" she said, hoping it was a good enough answer.

Thankfully for Amy, Batman stirred, showing some signs of waking up. Joker quickly backed away into the shadows of the room hunched over a bit while Harley walked up to Batman with a look of confidence and curiosity. Batman opened his eyes just as Harley was about to touch Batman's mask, but she quickly pulled her hand away when Joker spoke to her. "Get back here, Harley!" he demanded in a harsh tone before having another coughing fit which sounded worse than ever.

The light of the moon shone through the windows and brightened some parts of the room, but left some parts dark and covered in the shadows; which the Joker was hiding in. "But I want to know who he is, sweetie." Harley replied back, sounding like a child that wanted to open a present on Christmas to see what they got.

Joker straightened up as he replied. "No one's who you think they are, my dear. Why spoil the fun?"

Batman stared at the Joker, his facial features stoic as usual. "It was all a lie. There's nothing wrong with you." he said, shaking his head, sounding almost as if he were disappointed. Or maybe he was disappointed that he believed it? Amy wasn't exactly sure but didn't say anything as she watched and listened.

Joker looked over at Batman and began to casually walk towards him. "Nice of you to say." he said, getting closer. "But, you of all people should know..." as soon as he was close enough, Joker leaned forward into the light, revealing his sickly white skin. "There's plenty wrong with me."

Amy tried to resist the urge to laugh as a smile appeared on her face, but in the end failed as she began to giggle and laugh in the chair. "HA! That's a fucking understatement right there!" she said, trying her best to stop laughing.

Hearing Amy's voice caught Batman's attention very quick as he turned to look at her with an upset look. "Amy I told you to stay at the church!" he said, greatly hinting that he was pissed off at her.

She looked at him with a laid back expression and shrugged. "Well now you can see for yourself how well I listen to other people." she said as if it were simple.

"Amy I already knew you were here. I put a tracker in your phone when I found you unconscious." he replied, mentally wishing he had made sure that she would stay with the others before he left her.

"Thanks for the comfort." Amy said sarcastically. "I feel really protected now. Was it also your plan to get caught in your attempt to rescue me?" she asked, surprisingly enjoying every minute of this conversation.

Before Batman could reply, Joker decided to cut in. "Are you and Bats working together?" he asked, chuckling. "You seem a bit young and inexperienced to be any kind of sidekick."

Amy gave Joker a blank stare before responding. "Was I just insulted by The Joker himself?" she asked, mainly to herself. "That was a little hurtful."

Joker ignored Amy's comment and returned his attention back on Batman, pulling out a vial full of his blood and held it for Batman to see. "As I was saying, take my blood for example." he said, straightening up and looking at the vial himself. "I wish somebody would..." he then looked back at Batman. "This stuff is killing me!"

"Why should I care?" Batman asked, showing no sign of remorse.

Joker chuckled as he replied. "Because now there's a teeny little bit of me in you too, Bats." he watched as Batman looked at the drained blood bags that hung beside him. "Oh, c'mon. Don't tell me it's not what you always wanted." Joker said, letting out a cough.

Batman tugged at his restraints in an effort to get free from the chair but it was in vain as the ropes tightly bound him to the wheelchair. Joker's voice drew his attention away from his attempt to get free. "Look, we're running out of time." Joker said, actually sounding like he wanted Batman to help him. "I nearly had a cure; it was so close and then it was taken from me." he said, walking away to stand in the moonlight, hand to his chin as if he were thinking.

"So we both die. I'm fine with that." Batman replied, sounding like he actually didn't care if he died.

Joker turned his head at Batman. "Are you? Imagine, sucking down that last breath, knowing that Gotham is doing the same." he said, moving over to Batman, almost crouching down to be at eye level with Batman.

"What are you talking about?" Batman asked, now very interested and worried of what Joker was talking about.

Joker replied with a gasp of surprise. "Oh, didn't I say?" he said before sitting himself on Batman's lap.

Amy had been silently listening as well as watching until she made a comment of her own. "No you didn't! Please do tell us! We're dying to know!" she said, acting like the smartass she was only to receive a deadly glare from Joker.

From that point she stayed quiet, smiling nervously as Joker looked back at Batman. "I've spent weeks shipping samples of my blood to emergency rooms all over the city." he stood up with his back turned to Batman.

"So, that's Protocol Ten. Poison Gotham. I expected more." Batman said.

/Oh yeah. That's a smart move. Challenge him like an idiot so he can kill me to one up you. Nice move there, fucktard./ Amy thought, wanting to say it out loud but kept her mouth shut instead.

Joker then turned back around with a somewhat surprised look on his face. "Protocol Ten?" he gasped. "Never heard of it." he said, actually telling the truth for once. Joker then walked over to Batman, leaning in to speak. "Hold tight!" he said, before pushing the wheelchair with his foot, hard enough to make it go out the the window. "I'll be in touch!" he shouted at Batman fell to the ground below.

Now with Batman out of the way, Joker could focus his attention on Amy. She wasn't a doctor and seemed to be working with Batman. So the question was how to deal with her. And there was one idea that made him smile. "Oh Harley dear!" he called.

Harley instantly responded like a puppy would respond to its master. "Yes Mister J?" she said, sounding happy as usual.

"Please make Amy feel at home. Introduce her to the family. I have things to take care of." he said as he left the room.

"With pleasure Mister J!" she exclaimed, eager and wanting to get rid of Amy.

"Wait, what?" Amy said, feeling that everything was happening too fast as Harley grabbed the back chair Amy was bound to and began to drag it out of the room.

They entered another room, however this one was smaller than the previous room and had a large opening to the left. Amy knew where it led to and was even more terrified when the chair was placed on the ledge, able to have a nice view of the concrete below as well as the thugs that were down there.

"Have fun with her boys! Be gentle!" Harley shouted as she let go of the chair, letting it fall.

Amy had no time to scream as the chair hit the ground with enough force to break, allowing her to escape the rope that had her bound to the chair. She quickly stood up, wincing when she felt a sharp pain in her left arm. She could feel nothing in her left arm, unable to even move her fingers as she tried.

"Harley you fucking bitch!" Amy shouted, looking up to see that the psycho clown girl was still there, looking down at her with a crazed smile. "You broke my goddamn arm!"

"Sorry kid! I'm sure the boys will help you feel better!" she replied, laughing that high-pitched laugh of hers.

Amy clenched her right hand into a fist, keeping her left arm held at her side. "Can I at least have my knife back? I deserve to have some sort of fighting chance!" she shouted, hoping Harley would actually be stupid enough to listen.

And surprise surprise, Harley left for a moment before returning with Amy's bowie knife, tossing it down to her. "Sure. Go ahead." she said with a laugh. "Not like you'll have a chance with it anyways. Later kid!" with that said, Harley finally left.

Unfortunately Amy was now in more trouble than she wanted to be in. She quickly reached down to grab her knife laying by her feet on the concrete, using her teeth to unsheathe her knife before holding the knife out in defense. She was a bit pissed when several thugs laughed at her as they slowly closed in on her. /Great, I'm going to die looking like an idiot. Just what I always wanted./  She thought, ready to go out fighting.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

The noise was loud enough to draw everyone's attention. Unfortunately Amy wished they would've attacked her instead. She knew what that noise belonged to and had hoped she would never have to come into contact with said thing that made that noise. Some of the thugs went up to the wall that surrounded them, wondering what was causing the noise.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

They quickly backed away, holding up the weapons they had, ready to attack. "What the hell was that?" asked one holding a metal bat.

"I don't know. But whatever it is it'll think twice when we beat the shit out of it!" shouted another.

They were ready to fight whatever it was, only there was no noise that followed afterwards. Everything had grown eerily quiet.

Until...

"SCREEEEEEEE!!!!"

The sound was loud and sudden, along with what followed.

Amy was half excited and half horrified when she saw Foxy jumped over the barricade and began his onslaught of terror. Almost every thug screamed as they attempted to defend themselves against the terrifying animatronic, only to be slashed by Foxy's sharp metal hook and bitten by his sharp teeth. Most had their arms and half their skull torn off, leaving some of the brain and flesh exposed, blood painting the concrete as it was splattered and gushed freely.

At one point, as Amy was reattaching the sheath to the loop on her pants and sheathing her knife, she and Foxy made brief eye contact. It was very weird and strange, but Amy felt some sympathy for the animatronic, even though it was murdering people around her.

"SCREEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Then the sympathy was broken as Foxy used his signature move that she had seen a million times on the game. And that move was Foxy running straight for her, his hook raised as he closed in on her. Amy almost didn't move until her mind finally registered what was happening, holding her left arm as she ran away in fright from the murdering fox.

Her eyes searched everywhere for an escape route, having no luck until she spotted a small opened in the barricade. Would she even fit through it? She was about to find out as she ran towards it with Foxy close on her heels. The moment Amy reached the opening she crouched down to squeeze through it, falling back and catching herself. However that only caused more pain for her arm and she held it close to her chest before pulling herself through, just in time as Foxy's hook slammed down on the concrete right in the spot she had been in just seconds ago.

She backed away, then turned and ran off to any place that was nowhere near the horror she had encountered. Amy slowed to a walk when she felt something warm, sticky and wet seeping through the hoodie she was still wearing.

"What the-?" she muttered, looking down only to discover a nice large and deep gash on her left arm. She stared at her arm in utter disbelief as fresh blood slowly poured out of the wound, unsure of what to do or how to react. "Why me...what did I do to deserve this?" she asked no one. "If this is a sign, I get it. No more doing stupid shit. I'll stay put." she said, beginning to make her way back to the church.

/There has to be someone there that can help me with this. I'll be fine. Then I'll find a way home and this will all turn out to be a bad dream./ She thought, trying to reassure herself as she walked down the empty street, hoping she would reach the church without any surprises.
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down