Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mistake (NightWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mistake (NightWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Mistake (NightWings)

4 posters

Go down

Mistake (NightWings) Empty Mistake (NightWings)

Post by NightFlare Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:51 pm

((I will do this in first person. Razz))

I wandered through the woods of the NightWings, lost. I had no idea where I was going, in that sense. I had been heading to the church of Astral to pray, but I had been distracted by something, and brought off course. Now that I was no longer near my beloved cousin, my mind was able to wander, and the voices had come back. The ones that howled and growled at me. The ones that made me want to hide and cry. I shook my head. I needed to find serenity somewhere. Somewhere where I could find shelter from this insanity. I stumbled, growling. But that was when I heard something. Whimpering.... almost.... It disappeared for a little bit, and so I halted to listen once again. The melody of cries came from my left, and a swung my head in that direction.

Listening, I followed the voices. Soon, I came to a small field, shrouded in darkness. Dead branches gnarled together like sickly fingers, concealing two black figures from my view. I blinked as I listened to them cry, and whispered, "H-hello? Anyone there?"
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Mistake (NightWings) Empty Re: Mistake (NightWings)

Post by Monsoon Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Mon decided to take Celestia out to play, not to far from the den they chose to hide away in the forest nearby. Monsoon was now 10 while her very young sister was only 2. After playing most of the day with a mix of hide and seek, tag and amount other activities he came apparent to Monsoon that it was getting dark. Without her knowledge they had wondered further into the forest, this proved hard for her to track back to the den. Frowning she spoke with slight fear in her words, "Cely.... I think we might be lost..." biting her bottom lip, she looked down to the little one. If they couldn't find their way they needed to take shelter. Who knows what dangerous creatures stirred at night, taking Celestia by her side. "It will be alright, I will protect you" nuzzling her she glanced over to a large oak tree.

Smiling slightly she quickly thought about hiding in canopy, at least it would provide them shelter. Gesturing towards the tree she replied, "Up there!" as she dashed up the large bark with Cely close to her behind. Resting on a large branch enough for both of them. Soon enough Cele started to wimper, as Mon gave her a hug a voice boomed close by, this only made Mon panic slightly gripping Cele closer, and whispered in her ear, "Shhhh... its alright we have to be quiet"
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Celestia Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Celly was super happy her older sister Monsoon took her out to play. Playing was her most favorite thing in the world though she preferred a more rough style of play. She almost never got to go outside the den. After losing StarDust mommy had become even more protective and didn't let any of her hatchlings out of sight. This was an exception though and Celly was ecstatic.

Next thing Celly knew it was time to go home but her older sister said they were lost. It took awhile for that to finally register to Celly and as soon as it did register she started whimpering. She wanted to go back home safe with mommy and daddy. A voice boomed out and Monsoon tried to keep her quiet but Celly was terrified. She can began crying very loadly and waited for mommy or daddy to rescue her.
Old Celestia
Old Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:39 pm

I blinked. I heard the whimpering grow louder. It made me wonder who it was. The voice sounded young, only about three to eight years old. It was getting cold and dark, too, so I needed to find the voice soon, otherwise they might freeze to death.. I sniffed the gnarled branches with an inquisitive look on my face. I had no idea where the voice was coming from. I sat down, blinking with prolonged confusion. I heard whimpering, and a soft voice, and pointed my head in that direction. Again, I tried to call out to the little ones who were probably lost, "H-hello? Is someone there? I promise by Astral I won't hurt you."
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:17 pm

After failing to keep Cely quiet, the voice grew louder only this time Mon heard the words, interested she quietly popped her head out of the leaves to gain vision on the stranger. At first Mon felt fear gazing towards the dark figure not to far away, with her eyes filled with worry, she quickly ducked causing the leaves to shake. Biting her lip again she cuddled Cele, unsure of the stranger's intention.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:14 pm

I heard more noises, and decided to approach them, speaking with a calm and steady voice, to let them know I meant no harm, "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I promise. I'm the cousin of Gemini, the queen of the NightWings. I can take you to them, so you don't have to be stuck out in this cold any longer," I said, hoping my steady voice would help persuade them to approach me. I could see the two little Night Furies, but only just a little. That was odd. The goddess I followed, Astral, was also depicted as a Night Fury. It was probably only freak coincidence, right? After all, the gods couldn't have kids. That would just be ridiculous!
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Mon again poked her head out, gaining a good view of Opal. noticing her dark scales almost similar to them both. Soon after she felt slightly relieved as she spoke with a calm voice, but Mon only wanted to be home, and for her fellow sister to be safe. As she poked her snout out of the brush, a rain drop batted against her nose, quickly gazing up she noticed storm like clouds above. Another drop, then another soon it turned into a gentle downpour. Monsoon normally liked rain but with the current temperatures it was hard to enjoy. As she whimpered she closed her eyes for a brief moment, "Go away... I don't know you..." sniffling slightly her bright blue eyes gazed towards the dark stranger. Wrapping her tail around Cele giving her comfort. The steady beat of the rain against the leaves of the canopy was relaxing for Mon, but soon enough her scales became wet, shivering from the cold. All she could think about was the warmth and safety of the den.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:06 pm

((I'm gonna get this moving somewhere, Cely, don't chu worry.))

As Celestia and Monsoon crouched in the shadow of the tree, they could feel something. It was incredibly faint, but they could feel it. It made them feel... happy inside, like a warmth of their their mother's womb. This happiness was.... strange. It made the two hatchlings feel fuzzy in the head, happy, and made them feel like they could float on air, or anywhere, for that matter. This strange, drunken happiness seemed to be emitting from the dragoness who had identified herself as Opal. Perhaps if the two got a little closer they could feel this happiness much more strongly.....
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:10 pm

For once in a long time Luna was allowed to be inside the den without her scarf. The red scarf kept her from using her power which was with her mother. Focusing like Phantom had taught her she focused on Monsoons bright blue markings and soon found her with her sister Celestia. Celestia wasn't her favorite sibling because she felt that her mother just didn't like her current hatchlings so she had another. Shaking her head to clear the thought from her mind she focused on Monsoon once more and remembered the surroundings before opening her large wings. Though she She was as the tiniest hatchling, standing at 2 feet she had very large wings that almost doubled in size. Going to the entrance of The den she flapped hear wings and leapt into the air. Soon she was flying across the sky. Scanning the territories for the surroundings she had seen Monsoon in she dove, instantly spotting her sisters blue marks. Touching the ground with her white feet gently she smiled, running over to her siblings. Making sure to avoid her youngest sister she hugged Monsoon. "Monny are you okay!?" she asked, concern overtaking her features.

Turning her head her red eyes met a large females. She tilted her head and lashed her tail dangerously. She probably didn't look too intimating but she would protect her siblings with all She had. "who are you?" she asked, standing in front of her siblings.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:35 pm

As Opal looked at the little hatchlings, she noticed another one, who had somehow hidden from her sight. How, she wasn't exactly sure, because the little one was white as snow. At first glance Opal thought the little hatchling was an IceWing, or perhaps a LightWing? Or maybe even a SkyWing, with that build of hers. But Opal realized that this hatchling was a NightWing, but an Albino one. That was rare. Dragons were rarely born albino now a days, and so it fascinated Opal. But she kept her curiosity hidden, for she didn't want to scare the little ones. When she heard the dragoness's question, she tilted her head, and replied, casually flicking her tail back and forth as she did so, "My name is Opal. It is a pleasure to meet you. Now, would you mind coming with me? It's cold out here, and it's no place for someone as little as you three." she didn't say this to be offensive. It was the truth. Opal wasn't aware that Monsoon and Luna were demi gods, and their sister was a semi god. She wasn't aware that they were the daughters of Astral, a full goddess, either, which made them just a little stronger then regular demi and semi gods anyway. Because Opal had been distracted for so long, she heard the voice, radiating in her mind. Her eyes widened, and she shook her head, backing up suddenly, letting out a roar of agony, collapsing to the ground in a crazy fit. She started foaming at the mouth, her eyes bloodshot with wildness and fear as she rolled on the ground, the voice roaring in her head. Finally, she collapsed altogether, closing her eyes, her chest slowly rising and falling with each breath she took.

((Maybe one of the Night Furies can approach her to find out what's wrong? Razz))
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Mon's eyes lit up when she spotted Luna, smiling as she gave her a hug. Returning the embrace he almost forgot about the strange nightwing, happy to know that one of her sister was with them "Were alright Luna... just lost.." she replied with her bright blue eyes glancing into Luna's. Shortly after the stranger's voice spoke again, claiming that her name was Opal. Mon was still afraid of the stranger but with Luna close by she felt a little at ease. But with Opal's strange aura effecting Monsoon's mind, the fear started to lift. This time Monsoon jumped out of the tree to inspect the strange nightwing closely, within moments Opal collapsed, shocked with the sudden turn soon enough the fear returned, pulling away from the nightwing in shock she whimpered "Are you alright.....?" unsure what to do she kept her ground, awaiting for any signal from Opal.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Opal gasped, her eyes wide. She barely heard Monsoon when she spoke to her, she was too engrossed in the voice inside her head, speaking to her, holding her in an almost trance-like state. It was like nothing Opal had ever experienced before. Almost as if this.... thing, had control over her. The voice boomed in her head, radiating so loud Opal thought that maybe the three hatchlings could hear it as well. It spoke, and while it spoke, it flashed images in front of her. Images that confused and tortured her. She felt as if her soul was being ripped from her body. She gasped again, as if she were having a heart attack, or some sort of seizure. Though, at the speed the images in her head were going, she practically felt like she was. The voice kept repeating the name Nightflare over and over again, calling Opal Nightflare. Opal had no idea who this Nightflare was!..... so why did it seem so familiar?

You are darkness incarnate.... Nightflare. You were born for one purpose: To bring insanity, affliction, and fear to the world. You may not remember it, but I do. I am your true self. This guise.... it is nothing more then something cast unto you by the gods. Astral and your own cousin, Gemini. The same god you pray to! The same one you listen to every day of your life! The one you ask to "Protect" you from evil! From darkness and madness! That god doesn't care about you! If you died, right here and now, she wouldn't even bat an eye, much less mourn over you! She could care less if a demonic, hell-spawn like you lived or not! And why act so pitiful? Take control, you miserable wrench! That subleader, Zephris, doesn't know dragon-dung about leading a sub-society! Take control! Take control and rid this world of the scum they call "FireWings" and "IceWings"! They're nothing but dirt! Delve into madness, Nightflare! That is your true meaning! Delve into MADNESS!

Suddenly, Opal froze, her eyes wide and quivering, as she lay there, still. She then closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath, and slowly rose to her feet. She then replied to Monsoon, her voice having changed some. A more sinister, beautiful voice. It sounded trustworthy.... and convincing. "Yes..... dear.... better then alright....." and with this, Opal opened her eyes, narrowing them a bit, keeping them half closed. But there was something different about them. They had changed color. They were no longer purple.

They were red.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 am

Bump)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down