Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A late Thanksgiving with spoilers, insults and disaster Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A late Thanksgiving with spoilers, insults and disaster Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A late Thanksgiving with spoilers, insults and disaster

Go down

A late Thanksgiving with spoilers, insults and disaster Empty A late Thanksgiving with spoilers, insults and disaster

Post by FrostFire Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:36 pm

The table was set, the food already placed on the table neatly as well as plates, silverware, napkins and glasses full of everyone's favorite drink. Speaking of which all of the characters were sitting the at the large table, along with the author herself, everyone ready and eager to eat. The room was decorated with Christmas lights, lighting the room with many different colors that brought a happy feeling to some. There was even a large fireplace sitting on the left side of the room, the flames engulfing the small logs of wood that were nestled within.

The author stood up and overlooked everyone that was sitting at the table. "I know it's December...I'm sorry we missed Thanksgiving." she said. "But it was worth it so I figured we should still have a Thanksgiving dinner for all the hard work you guys put in for chapter 6." surprisingly no one replied. "Uh...Nick say grace so we can start eating." the author said before sitting down.

Nick shrugged and gave a grin. "Grace! Let's eat!" he said.

That was enough for everyone to begin eating some being neat with eating while others made a mess. So far everything was calm as a few talked among themselves. Amy, however, stopped eating to look at the author. "So what exactly is going to happen to me? Am I surviving this horror story or going out in some stupid ridiculous way?" she asked.

The author paused and looked at Amy, smiling. "You know I can't tell you that. It would ruin the surprise and spoil the fun. Trust me, you are more important than you realize."

"I find that hard to believe." she said. "And I don't think this story of yours is going to gain much popularity since it barely caught anyone's attention."Amy commented, grabbing her fork to poke at her food.

The author blinked, unable to find the words to speak for a moment until she finally thought of something to say. "It has caught attention from a lot of people and I plan on making other stories in the future."

"So is that why those guys are having dinner with us as well?" Amy asked, gesturing to the other side of the room where there were a few more large tables with food, and seated at the tables were many other characters that were not in the current story but would be in other stories to come. "I mean, it's bad enough having the characters from Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 here, along with Arkham City and Arkham Asylum." she said. "But don't you think it's a bit much with have the Avengers here? Including Fantastic-"

"Shhh!!!! Shut the fuck up, Amy!" the author nearly shouted, . "No one can know about them until later...after this story is finished...if I feel like telling everyone."

Nick scoffed. "Yeah, like that'll ever happen."

The author glared at Nick before smirking. "Just for that comment, I'm going to do something to you in one of the new stories. And trust me, you'll hate it."

Nick stopped eating, dropping his fork on the plate as he stared at the author. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" he asked, sounding a bit pissed off and worried.

"Well if you like having green skin and have to hide from public because you're a freak of nature-." Amy began saying, leaning back in her seat to get more comfortable.

"Shut up, Amy! No one asked for your two cents!" the author said, quickly cutting Amy off before she revealed too much.

"Maybe we should all just take a deep breath and calm down-" said a person.

"You be quiet over there!" the author shouted at one of the people sitting at the other table.

Suddenly the Joker began laughing hysterically as a few villains began to gang up on Batman, doing their best to try and kill him in whatever way they could. Along with that, a couple more fights broke out at the other tables, fireballs being thrown and setting things on fire, and weapons clashing against other weapons.

Before the author could attempt to stop the fighting the tables were either overturned or picked up and hurtled at the walls, leaving nice sized holes. Food, plates, silverware and drinks were scattered all over the floor causing a few people to slip as the fighting grew worse. Amy and Nick had left the room to avoid the fight, but the author stayed, standing up from her chair as she crossed her arms.

She watched the fighting for about ten seconds, quickly growing bored of it all. "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" she shouted, having to use her author powers for once.

Thankfully it was enough to make the fighting stop. Everyone had paused to stare at the author, some were staring in disbelief while others were more annoyed rather than surprised. Amy and Nick opened the door to peek inside, seeing that the fighting had finally stopped and returned to the room.
"Way to go." Amy said, grinning as she chuckled. "Would you like to throw another dinner for everyone?  I'm sure that one will go better than this one did."

The author looked at Amy with a glare that quickly shut her up before returning her attention back to everyone else. "Okay. I tried to do something nice for everyone's hard work and yet all I'm rewarded with is nothing but insults.." she paused to glance at Amy then returned her gaze towards everyone. "And fighting. So here's what's going to happen." she said, doing her best to stay calm. "Everyone get the fuck out before I kill you all."

There was a bit of hesitation from everyone in the room, unsure if the author was only playing around or being serious. Nick and Amy looked at each other before Nick stepped towards the author. "You're joking right? Is this just another one of your pranks?" he asked, chuckling nervously.

The author sharply turned around, causing Nick to jump back in fear  as a dark aura suddenly seemed to surround the author. "I said get the fuck out or I'll cut your goddamn throats and skin you alive!" she shouted, causing everyone to quickly leave the room.

When the room was empty the author sighed as she began to clean up the destroyed room, the dark aura surrounding her disappearing. "I hate you." she muttered. "I hate you all."
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down