Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar

2 posters

Go down

SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar Empty SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar

Post by Pulse Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Pulse occupied a dark, empty room within the ruins of the StarWing Kingdom. Well, the room wasnt so dark, as the light from Pulsie's wings illuminated the vicinity. Also, the room wasnt completely empty. In the very center, three dragon eggs lay, a dim light emitting off of each. Pulsar was curled around the eggs, warming them, and sheltering them from the cold of Space. She watched with interest as each egg was a different colour, and each had a different coloured light. There was one ice blue egg, a purple egg, and one orange/yellow. The eggs seemed to have irregular designs, unlike those of the regular dragons off Pyyria. Smiling, Pulse was proud to have such unique unborn dragons. Now if only Nebula would hurry himself to arrive at the room she was in. Since the eggs may hatch very soon...

Last edited by Pulse on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar Empty Re: SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar

Post by Nebula Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Nebula was busy outside the ruins, making sure that they where safe he moved back inside, he wanted to spend time with Pulse today, not leaving her side as he believed their eggs would be soon hatchling, entering the room with his dark blue wings glowing in the room, smiling towards her he crept up laying against her. Wrapping his paws and tail around her he watched the eggs emitting bright lights from them, proud to see them he was happy to finally have a family, since most of his life he was lonely. "Hey it won't be long now" he smiled
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar Empty Re: SPAAAACE ~ Starring Nebula and Pulsar

Post by Pulse Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Pulse grinned as Nebula entered the room. Nodding her head, she agreed with him. Not much longer until they do have a family...This would be a life changing experience, a permanent one at that. Glancing to Neb, she gave him an expression of exhaustion. "When they do hatch...I think I'd like to fall asleep. I am very tired from all these restless nights." Pulsar yawned and placed her head beside the unhatched hatchlings. She kept her eyes wide open, switching her gaze from one egg to the other.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Neb frowning slightly, "Hey I can watch them, you get some sleep, I can wake you if they begin to hatch." he smiled gesturing for her to rest against him. "You deserve a good rest... I can keep you warm" smirking he entwined his tail with hers. He did worry about her, she needed her rest and it might be the only time she could before the little ones come. Placing his paw on her snout to pull her cheek close enough then giving her a lick.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Pulsie smiled weakly and closed her eyes. She trusted Nebby to watch over her and the hatchlings. She was glad to finally get some rest, besides she thought she deserved it. Yet, Nebula probably needed it as well. Sighing, Pulsar let sleep wash over her, and soon she was sleeping silently.

~Sorry for the short post, I am just really tired...~
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Neb stood his guard over the four, watching the eggs closely he turned his gaze towards Pulse happy to see she was sleeping, tightening the hug he made sure the eggs where wrapped by them both providing heat, to keep the harsh coldness of space at bay. Not long after Neb started to feel tiredness weighing him down, his eyes drooped when his snout dropped for a second he violently shook his head keeping the tiredness at bay. 'I have to stay awake... no matter what' he thought, shortly after what seemed to be an eternity to Neb he heard a noise coming from one of the eggs, a sort of tapping sound that seemed to be coming from inside, giving out a yawn he extended his paws to inspect, carefully picking up with active egg he placed it against his ear confirming his suspicions, nudging Pulse his whispered in her ear "I think their hatchling Pulse... I'm sorry to wake you...but I don't want you to miss it" he smiled stroking his paw against her neck and placing the egg back with the others.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Pulsar blinked open her eyes from the nudging of Nebula. She slowly picked up her head at his voice and was slightly confused until she just remembered. "Wait, what? They...The eggs are hatching?" She turned her weary gaze to the different coloured eggs, and two began to shake. "Oh...OH! Nebby!" Pulse's tone changed from exhausted to excited, "We are going to really be parents!" She smiled in delight as the shell of the ice blue egg slowly but surely had grown a hole in its side. Soon a very small, dark scaled, with tints of an icy blue on its wings, dragon popped out of the egg. It began squirming on the ground and cried out, softly.

Last edited by Pulse on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Smiling in excitement he gazed towards the new green like hatchling, since the shell was green and that the little guy followed suit he guessed the others where the same, shortly after the other egg also shook and cracked open quickly, this time it was the orange like one. Moments after he spotted a young female very similar to Pulse emerging from her trappings, glowing with an bright orange. She had the same shape as them both but with she had orange stripes on her body. The hatchling began to chirp towards her to parents, Neb smiled extending his paw towards the little one, instinctively the female pounced onto his paw, lifting her up gentlly he placed her onto Pulse's paws "Hey she looks like you" he smirked.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Pulse giggled at Nebula's comment and looked down at the little dragon. The orange hatchling nibbled on her, and she couldnt help but smile. Pulse nuzzled her child and glanced to the last egg. It didnt seem to be moving much, however it did have cracks on the sides. Being quite concerned, Pulse shifted the orange hatchling next to her dad and came close beside the unhatched egg. She put her ear up against it, listening closely for any signs of life. Pulsar's eyes grew wide with worry of the thought that it wouldnt hatch. Yet after a few moments, very, very quiet chirps from the inside could be made out. Relieved, Pulse tapped the shell to create a tiny hole for the hatchling to tear at the rest.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Smiling when Pulse past on the little hatchling, giving the little one a nuzzle with a deep purr. With the hatchling chirping away he turned towards Pulse clearly worried about the last egg. Frowning slightly when she placed her head against the shell, "Everything alright?" he asked also worried about the last hatchling. Gathering the other two together he placed them on his paws keeping an eye on them. Noticing the last egg started to break, he smiled as the hatchling broke free he gazed upon a bright purple light emerging from the split shell. "Hey, bring the little one over here, we have to name them" he smirked

// what are their genders? maybe 2 Female 1 Male? //
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:57 pm

~Orange will be a fem, Purple will be the male, und Ice blue will be a fem as well~

Pulsie picked up the small purple hatchling and lightly scooted the ice blue one beside Nebby. She then settled down close to Nebula with each little hatchling between them. "Hmm...how do you like the name Aurelia for this one?" She pointed to the orange hatchling, who seemed to be trying to jump around, even though exhaustion was obvious in her eyes.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Neb Nodded, giving Pulse a nuzzle he smirked and replied "Sure I like that... how about Galus for the male?" as he stoked the purple hatchling with his paw. Using his tail he encircled both himself and Pulse keeping the new family together. Turning towards Pulse, giving a lick on her cheek he responded "I think our kind will live on..." he smiled
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Pulse pondered on the name of Galus for the purple one...After examining the male, she shook her head. "He doesnt really look like a Galus..." She whispered softly, and blushed slightly. Neb then said something that made her grin, their kind would surely live onward. Finally thinking of another name, she continued her smile. "For the light blue hatchling, do you like the name Neru?"
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:41 am

Smirking he replied "Sure.. I'm not that great with names, good thing I have you" he chuckled slightly, then thinking of another name that Pulse might like he came up with two, "hmmm how about Orion? or maybe Leo." It was difficult for Neb, this name calling business is hard work. When thinking of a name you then come up with another then it becomes hard to choose. Giving Pulse a cheeky grin he continued to stoke the purple hatchling this time focusing on the small tail.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Pulse glanced to Nebby and weakened her smile, "You silly goof ball." She yawned, setting her head beside her hatchlings. "I honestly aint a fan of those names...But I am too tired to think of anything else." Closing her eyes, Pulse continued, "Well, I'm gonna sleep now. I think you should too, but not until you choose a fine name for the purple hatchling." She smirked slightly, and gathered her dozing children, placing her wing over each.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:43 pm

Neb sighed pondering on the last name he suddenly came to him "I know... Elkas... yes Elkas..." he smiled watching as the Elkas gave out a long yawn, but wagging his tail. Nebula gently placed him between his paws, making sure that he was comfy and warm. Neb rested his head close by keeping an eye on the little one, as he eyes began to droop he fell asleep with a grin on his face.

// End here or? //
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down