Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

solstice - Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

solstice - Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED)

4 posters

Go down

solstice - Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED) Empty Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Personal Info
Name: Solstice Equinox Wolf (Solstice)
Personality: Solstice is a very kind and motherly dragoness. When she was younger, she always told others off for not following rules, and also helped anyone if they say, got hurt or were upset. She is, however, highly protective and easily aggravated. She is not one to be trifled with. She can sometimes take things incorrectly, such as if you said that someone did something stupid, she would take it as calling them stupid and go off.
Interests: Take flights, hang out with friends and family, adventure, meet new dragons
Dislikes: Rude/idiotic behaviours, hate, dragons fighting with her family, fire dragons (except for Avian)
Fears: Fire, large dragons, small inclosed spaces, dark

General Appearance
Height: 32 ft
Scales: Tightly fit together ice blue scales
Eyes: Sky blue with hints of silvery-white
Appearance: A just under average height dragoness, very slim and agile. She has feathers on her chest, tailtip and wings. She has long white shining claws. Around her is a blue tint, which expands around her for a few feet. It is constantly snowing around her, even without any clouds.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: IceWings
Family: Solstice's mother, Destinia, and her father, Drakhaa's, whereabouts are unknown. She is an only child.
Mate: SilverWolf
Hatchlings: Seven children. Six dragon-wolf hybrids and one adopted human child.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Solstice is good at fighting, ice magic, intellectual abilities
Special Abilities: Ability to take away others' energy, ice structure forming ability, ice breath, ice spikes, ability to create ice with different texture/strength, restricted teleportation
Weaknesses: Fire, earth, let-downs
Combat Style: Solstice fights with far-off attacks. She will shoot ice spikes, teleport, do it again, etc. She will also use her claws.

Background
History: Solstice was born an only child, as a pure-bred IceWing. She was abandoned by her parents when her father began acting up. She grew up with help from fellow IceWings. When she was old enough, she trained to become a tracker. Since then, she has been living happily with occasional trouble.
RP Sample: The icy blue dragoness awoke and stretched her maw open in a wide yawn, morning sunlight shining across her scales. She carefully got up from her nest, which was packed with six sleeping hatchlingpups and a curled-up human girl. She smiled warmly and padded in near silence towards the edge of the cave, where she sat and enjoyed  watching the sky change colours with the dawn.

Last edited by SolsticeEquinox on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

solstice - Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED) Empty Re: Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED)

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Oh my gosh my eyes mind not putting everything on neon green? O.o
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

solstice - Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED) Empty Re: Solstice E. Wolf (REMAKE BIO BECAUSE MY OLD ONE IS LIKE OMG SOOOOO OUTDATED)

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:25 am

You do know that Icewings are STRONG against Earthwings right?
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:04 am

Adopted human are you crazy! APPROVED just keep in mind the stuff I said in the chat.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:07 am

Thanks, and don't worry, I make sure all of her powers aren't OP. She's powerful but not godly or too much. And Frost, she isn't
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Weird, but ok. Whatever you want your chracter to be. I can't change that.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Nah she used Sol IC on MC and I can find ways to get around her abilities so I can say she ain't OP, well both of us were holding back our full power though.... meh
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 pm

We can rp in chat with full power. Though one of us may die. Then again, Sol can heal herself... Think
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Arcke would most likely flee at hyper speeds
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down