Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana)

2 posters

Go down

The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana) Empty The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana)

Post by Oceana Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:09 pm

((One month after becoming mates))

Oceana was at a small den, near the waterfall at where Ark and Oceana had first became mates. They found a small place to live for a while and soon, they had hatchlings. The tracker was laying calmly on top of the three eggs, waiting for Arkhor to come back from hunting. She listened to the sounds of the waterfall, counting the seconds, as they ticked by. Oceana hoped that her mate would come back soon.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana) Empty Re: The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana)

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:20 am

Ark was busy for most of the day, finishing off his tasks he went to do his usual hunt to bring back food for his mate. After a few moments chasing some tuna he managed to catch 3, happy with the result he headed towards the den. Eager to return to his mate he soared over the treeline and within a minute or so, Ark had returned back to the waterfall which was nearby to the den. As he entered the den he spoke "Hey, I'm back!" he walked up to Ocean and nuzzled her, dropping the tunas nearby he continued "How you doing? You hungry?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana) Empty Re: The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana)

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:46 am

Oceana heard the sound of the wind, that announced that a dragon was coming. She brightened up; it was Arkhor. As he neared, Ark gave her a nuzzle and Oceana returned it back. Then she replied to his question, "I'm doing well. And yes, I'm hungry." She ate the tuna and was full in a few minutes. Then she got off the eggs, letting Arkhor see. "They seem to be doing well, don't you think?" Oceana hoped that they would hatch soon and be healthy, like the hatchlings Ark and Trin had.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:55 am

After gluping down a tuna, he crept closer to the eggs to inspect. After checking for any signs of cracks he smiled, "Yeah, won't be long now I think" he replied and nuzzled her again. Settling next to Ocean he asked, "Have any ideas of what gender they are?" giving out a comforting growl.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:00 am

Oceana made her prediction. "I think this one," she pointed to a all blue colored egg, "is going to be a boy. And these two," as she pointed to the other two with shades of different colors of blue with wavy dark blue lines, "will be both girls. What do you think?" She sat down next to Arkhor also and twined her tail with his, giving him a lick on the cheek.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:15 am

He nodded in agreement, "Yeah I would have guessed that too" he replied with a smile. He then snuggled next to her with his wing covering her. While lowering his head on the floor allowing her to rest her head ontop. He then sighed feeling relaxed, happy to keep her company after a long day. Giving out a soft purr his hug got slightly tighter.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am

Oceana laid there in the embrace. She felt warm under Ark's wing. Oceana pressed her whole body against him, with both dragons giving off the same heat. She laid her head on top of Ark's, watching the eggs. Soon, Oceana fell asleep, but it wasn't long before she heard a small CRACK! The all blue colored one was beginning to hatch. Quickly, she woke up her mate and told him, "Ark! Look! I think the boy is about to hatch!"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 am

Ark suddenly awoke from Ocean poke, still feeling drowsy he replied with a yawn, "What?...." he opened his eyes as he saw the blue covered egg which Ocean predicted was the male was beginning to crack. he nuzzled Ocean watching as a little blue hatchling emerged. He smiled at the sight, he glanced towards Aari to see if she was awake.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 am

Oceana grinned at the sight of the new dragon boy. He looked very much liked Arkhor with light blue scales, though his tail resembled more like Oceana. His wings were a mixture of green and blue, very much like both parents. "So, what do you think we should name him? I was thinking of Delphin, if you like it." It was not long before one of the female hatched. Oceana looked at Ark and see what his reaction would be for the female.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:19 am

Ark licked Ocean's cheek and gently helped the young male out of his casing, grabbing him with his mouth and gave him to Ocean to keep warm. he replied "Sure, sounds fine to me. Better keep him warm" he smiled. Shortly after one of the female eggs started to crack, he crept a little closer to greet the little hatchling. She was also similar to both of them, her snout and neck resembling Ocean while her wings where light blue. Her eyes where a piecing blue with a light orange pupil, while her scales where a sea blue. Ark stopped just before the hatchling, giving out a gentle breath of air from his nose. The hatchling then suddenly jumped onto his snout, he was amazed that she had so much energy, her small blunt claws gripped onto his scales as she moved up his forehead dashing into his mane. he turned towards Ocean and laughed, "I think this one is likes me" he smiled as he glanced to see the other egg also began to crack.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Oceana laughed at the sight of Ark being tackled by a little hatchling. She held onto Delphin making sure that he was warm and safe. "Alright Arkhor! It really does seem that the hatchling likes you. You can choose the name and I don't care what you choose." Oceana looked at the last egg. It was going to be a late hatchling. At last there was a crack and soon a female dragon head popped out.

Last edited by Oceana on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Ark nodded thinking of a name for the young ling, "How about Fraya?" he asked while smiling.He then spotted the other egg hatching with a small head popping out, this little hatchling seemed to be a hybrid of both Ocean and Ark, she had a head like Ocean, but her wings where like her fathers with his mane, she also had orange eyes and a stripe of orange going down her tail blending with her darker blue scales. With the older female still playing around in his mane he also gently poked the younger female, he then nuzzled the little one with his large snout. turning towards Ocean. "Hey what should we call this one?" he asked
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 pm

"I like the name Fraya! It's pretty!" As Oceana held Delphin, she examined the youngest of the hatchlings. She had her mother's head, but her father's body shape. Oceana gave a small pet onto her head and responded to Ark's question. "Hmmm... I like the name Adra. So our three hatchlings are: the oldest boy, Delphin, the middle, Fraya, and the youngest Adra. All good?" Holding Delphin and Adra, Oceana nuzzled Arkhor and gave him a lick on the cheek.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:48 am

Ark returned the nuzzle, with a soft growl. "Yeah its fine with me" he replied, laying next to Ocean he snuggled her as he gave her Adra to play with Delphin. While Fraya was still in Ark's mane the young hatchling dashed up to his horns and what seemed to be laughing, he then grabbed her and put her with the others. Giving a lick on the cheek for Ocean he continued "Well they look like their healthy" he smiled nuzzling her snout again.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:37 am

// Adra pic just made //

The New SeaWing Hatchlings (Arkhor and Oceana) Adra11
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down