Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

IceWing Lieutenant Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

IceWing Lieutenant Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

IceWing Lieutenant

4 posters

Go down

IceWing Lieutenant Empty IceWing Lieutenant

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:54 am

Alright, as you are probably all aware of, something is wrong with Chloe's computer that makes it so she can't post in any topics. This means that Chloe won't be able to respond to anything other then go in chat, which, sadly, means she won't be able to complete any lieutenant duties Sigh. That is why I have decided to open an application for the new lieutenant, since I can't decide between the active IceWings who should take the roll!

Application Sheet!

Name:
Real Age:
Why Do You Want To Be Lieutenant?:
What Would You Do As Lieutenant?:
How Often Will You Be On?:
What Does Being A Lieutenant Mean To You?:
Roleplay Sample:

Back to top Go down

IceWing Lieutenant Empty Re: IceWing Lieutenant

Post by Frostflare Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:19 am

Name: Frostflare
Real Age: 13
Why Do you want to Be Lieutenant?: I want to help the leader with duties, and important things. I will even try to help enforce rules.
What would you do as Lieutenant?: help with leader duties, and important things along with the rules!
How often will you be on: Every single second that I am not doing something. That is at least three hours a day. If not longer.
What does being a lieutenant mean to you?:It means to help the leader with important things. Manage the icewings. Partially enforce rules. It means to try to be a peace keeper among us, and to be the best dragon around.
Roleplay Sample: Frostflare dropped her jaw in surprise, and then began to speak. "You seriously mean it? Me lieutenant? Are you sure? This is not a prank right?' She then looked at the expression of the dragoness's face. She wasn't kidding. She knew that she was telling the truth. Frostflare began to smile. She shook the paw of the Icewing leader accepting her offer. Frostflare was so proud of herself. She stood waiting for her friend Trinyah to speak.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Name: SnowFall
Real Age: 12
Why Do You Want To Be Lieutenant?: I want to become a high-ranked IceWing. I also know that I will be helping the queen and that's what she is excited about.
What Would You Do As Lieutenant?: I would help out with the plans, help make decisions for others if needed, and would keep the tribe orderly. I would make the right commands if the queen is off do work and stuff.
How Often Will You Be On?: For the rest of summer break, like all the time. But when I return to school, I will be having a lot of homework, so probably 1 hour a day.
What Does Being A Lieutenant Mean To You?: Being a lieutenant would mean a lot for me. Its means not being lazy to others and also being like a role model for hatchlings and trainees.
Roleplay Sample: SnowFall was out hunting for food for the tribe. She found some elk and took down five of them with her fangs through their neck. Before she was returning, she found a few berries and stopped to rest and eat. Dawn was falling and she returned to her tribe with all the food. Suddenly, she heard the queen calling for Snow. "What? Is she okay?" It was the first thought that Snow thought of. She entered the Queen Trinyah's room. She told her something. "No.. way.." Snow said.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Thank you all for your applications! I am going to give this three more days to run until a lieutenant is finally chosen! Again, thank you all! I encourage you to join as many roleplays as possible to be even more awesome then you already are! La La La La!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 pm

I'm giving the queen position to Snowfall and Lieutenant position to Frostflare! I am stepping down! Bye!

Last edited by Trinyah on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:51 am

Trin, I feel what you have done is not very fair.

You have stepped down because you wanted Trinyah to become a rogue and Goddess of Snow. I understand it's how you look at your character and I don't have problems about that. Also, you have never wanted to make Trinyah's Queen. We have pushed you because of your amazing roleplaying skills and for the activity in the forums.

However remember that becoming a tribe leader isn't only a "roleplaying act". You have the duty, as a person, to be active and roleplay a lot with other IceWings. You were the best person to fit that job, and you still are, though SnowFall could be a good Queen.

Stepping down isn't something that should be done so carefree. Remember that FrostFlare has been stripped of her rank to make Trinyah Queen. Also, you have made Solstice lieutenant when she hasn't done any official application.

Don't misunderstand me. You're free to choose and I'm not contesting your choices. Trinyah is your character, not mine. However next time put also a eye of regard to other users that have agreed about making Trinyah Queen.

Also, when a tribe leader/lieutenant is pondering to step down, the userbase should be prematurely informed to read their opinions and see what to do next.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:08 am

I made this decision a while ago, DarkSun. I have to admit Frostflare would make a better lieutenant then Solstice, since she is much more active then Sol, and Sol never expressed and any obvious delight in being lieutenant. I want you to know I did this for my own reasons. I know it is normal for people to want to be king or queen and not wish to step down, but it is my choice to step down from the role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 am

Trinyah wrote: I know it is normal for people to want to be king or queen and not wish to step down, but it is my choice to step down from the role.
Trinyah I don't think you undertood, it's not what he meant to say, he was not talking about the fact that people normally whants an high rank
by the way i'm not accusing but as he said i agreee that if you had this in mind you could have let us know before to do it from a day to another, and snowflare would probably still be the queen, just this
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 am

I can't handle high positions. Last time I held I high position on another forum everyone ended up hating me, I was demoded, and then banned. I don't want that to happen a second time. I'm sorry if this came very sudden but it is my final declaration. Snowfall is leader and Frostflare is lieutenant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 am

I still think Trinyah could have been a good queen, but i'm just saying not insisting
why you didn't just told us? I thought we were friends and I can understand this, we all can understand you feel bad about it and i'm sorry for your bad experience
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Are you sure? Snowfall is new, and does she ven know how too? I am NOT beiselfsih at all, I just want what is best for the tribe. Are you sure about this? Just calm down Trinyah, nobody is going to kill you. Just post back when you are 150% sure that you ade the right choice.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down