Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Feathered Stranger - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Feathered Stranger - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Feathered Stranger

+3
Xylnthian
Volcanis
Asaya
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feathered Stranger - Page 2 Empty Feathered Stranger

Post by Asaya Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:12 am

First topic message reminder :

It was the middle of summer. The sun was beating down heavily, a slight breeze swayed the trees, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
The day was perfect, as most dragons would say. The day was calm, peaceful, and-Nevermind.
The trees were whipped up by the force of the wind the massive wings caused, and a triangular head set on a long neck surveyed the ground. Her gold eyes brightened when she found a large rock in a clearing, and she reached out with her back legs, claws clicking as she landed awkwardly. She allowed her wings to drop to the ground, the three claws at the joint of each acting as forefeet. She settled herself comfortably on the warm rock, and allowed herself some sleep after a long days travel.
Who is this strange beast? She is not a bird, as some may have assumed by the feathers. She is a traveler, a wanderer, and a dragon in need of a place to call home.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Feathered Stranger - Page 2 Empty Re: Feathered Stranger

Post by Frostflare Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 am

Frostflare burst into laughter. "HA HA HA HA HA! ME? QUEEN OF YOUR TOILET? HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Frostflare then quickly became more serious. "If anything you are Queen of MY toilet" She stated s she slowly went on her hind legs outstreaching her large crystal wings, to show him how big she was. She sun glimmeren through her clear wings. Frostflare towered over the Firewing. Frostflare's eyes trurned red. "Dare challenge me?" She asked.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:47 am

Volcanis was surrounded by three dragons that wanted to fight him. He totally ignored what Shao was saying. The smaller SeaWing was neither worth the consideration of Volcanis. Shao looked to be weak. So the FireWing didn't care much about the destroyed trees. Volcanis hasn't indeed realized that Shao has actually destroyed them. The fire dragon glanced at FrostFlare. The ice dragon was very mighty and Volcanis would gladly battle her. However he has already challenged Gemini. "Can we delay our challenge to another day? I'm busy with Gemini now." Volcanis told to the IceWing. The fire dragon could finally focus his attentions on the Queen.. Volcanis noticed a shadow claw approaching him. it was lunging at his neck... No, his neck's shadow. "Your shadow tricks won't work with me." He told her while charging fire's energy inside his body. He suddenly released around him a big wave of fire to irradiate the battlefield and cancel all the shadows around. It wasn't an attack, but an attempt to create light and directly hit Gemini with one of her weakness. Volcanis has already fought Twilight in the past, successfully countering her shadow attacks with the help of fire's light - and a bit of luck. The Queen looked to be a stronger version of her sister, but Volcanis was aware that fight was dangerous. He was happy to finally have a great challenge.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:07 am

Frostflare sat down to watch the battle. She began to talk to Volcanis. "You won't win Flirty." She knew that the Nightwing queen was different from most queens, Frostflare shared many things in common with Gemini. Especially having a Demon.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Shao just watched as they just ignored him and went about their petty conflicts....Sure lets not pay attention to Shao, he's just a small seawing no one ever met and never seen what he can do...Pitiful. Though Shao was rather prideful now, such a big monster everyone said was 'so powerful' backed down. Amazing. Oh well, Shao can let Volcanis run off in fear, "Pretty pathetic to fight females over males don't you think?" he said as he turned around and left feeling confident now. Lucky him, Shao didn't have to teach him a lesson. Shao appeared small but he was the Republic's best Valkyrian fighter. Such training was much much higher then the fighting styles here, Volcanis would've lost anyway. Shao walked back and sat on his haunches by a tree, ignoring the brawl for it was just a child's argument.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat
Location : Eastern Oceans of Pyyria, North East of the Seawing Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Frostflare herd what Shao said. "Hey Flirty! Did you listen to tiny over there? He had quiete a point. Why don't you stop playing big boy while trying to fight girls when you can fight real full grown male dragons!" She said mockingly at the Firewing.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:07 am

There was a second flash of brilliant light, and there was no longer a feathered dragon in front of them, but a burning fireball. Asaya was no completely covered in hot, hot, hot flames. She lunged at Volcanis in an attempt to tackle him to the ground, and slashed the claws on her wings towards rapidly, then stood between him and Gemini, glaring at him. "Ah've never seen more of a coward." She snarled loudly. "Yer no great warrior, jus'a a big bully who made his way to the top by pickin' on others who're smaller than yeh." An angry grin passed over his face. "If yer so mighty, let's how you do against someone yer own size." Her gold eyes were flashing dangerously, her mind winging back to memories of her childhood, of the bullies. If there was one thing she despised, it was a bully.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:18 am

Volcanis charged at Gemini to launch a physical attack, but he was interrupted by Asaya's interference. The FireWing jumped back with surprising agility, coming out from the range of the enemy claws. Volcanis snarled in frustration, scratching the ground. He was so close to challenge one of the most powerful dragon in Pyyria, Gemini... But this feathered dragon has ruined everything. He looked at her with anger. "How dare you to interrupt the fight!!!" He roared. Volcanis was so focused on Asaya that he completely ignored what the other dragons were saying. The FireWing was going to attack Asaya, but her words stopped him. All his memories were rushing in his mind like a roaring train.  This female was accidentally hurting Volcanis feelings. "You don't know my story..." He snarled while looking down nervously. Volcanis has accumulated too much tension. It was too much too handle... Volcanis growled intensely, his amber eyes were slowly turning into two fire orbs. The FireWing wasn't discerning the other dragons anymore. They were all targets in this moment. It was happening another time. Volcanis couldn't risk to unleash his fury between all these dragons. He turned away from her and spreaded his wings to fly away from the FireWings territories, towards a destination he didn't know...

// I quit this roleplay //
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Frostflare yelled at him. "What a coward you are! I bet you just didn't think you could win against us, and you couldn't!" She then looked at the dragons around her. She though. "Ugh, weakling. How dare he even try to battle a queen then back away.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:15 pm

((Oh boy, I'm sorry, Vol, I didn't mean to, I swear!))

Asaya blinked in sharp response at the male's reply. She allowed the flames sparking around her to dim and go out and cast the fleeting form of the male a curious look. She glanced back at the others, abashed. The crest on her head lowered. "What'd ah do?" She asked them curiously. This wasn't what she meant to happen.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:49 pm

// It's ok ^^ Volcanis has simply left the roleplay, but I have nothing against you or your character. My last post wanted to be a plot twist. Volcanis is fleeing from the battle. Razz //
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:58 pm

The IceWing queen was sitting at the side of the tree waiting to see what would happen. Volcanis was going to battle Gemini and somehow, Asaya, the FireWing tracker stepped in. "She's stronger than I thought she was," SnowFall thought. Then as Asaya started scolding Volcanis, he seemed to be getting angry at everyone else. Snow sat up straighter in case she had to break a fight between all the dragons. Not what the queen thought, Volcanis left the group. Her lieutenant starting teasing him. She stood up next to Frost, "Be quiet Frost," she hissed. Then she looked at the direction Volc went. She turned her head. He didn't seem to be returning to his tribe. Then she turned to Frost, "He seems to be upset at something right now. But not us." Then Snow looked at Asaya, "I don't know him very well. But I don't think you did anything wrong, Asaya. He seems to have a rough day, today. Don't worry about it. We'll see if he comes back." She went back to her tree and wondered what was wrong with Volcanis.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 am

Frostflare looked at her queen "Snowfall, why would he challenge a queen then just back off? Maybe he might not be a coward, or anything else I called him. Maybe there could be a reason." She then tried to think od why, but nothing likely came to her mind.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2