Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Life Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Life Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A New Life

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Life Empty A New Life

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:17 pm

For many adventurous souls the start of the journey is the most exciting. Astral was particularly adventures spending more time away from home than her time at home. This journey however was no adventure. It was a departure, a silent goodbye to friends, and life as she knew it. For some that may be a dream come true, but not for Astral. She had many friends and enjoyed her life very much. There were ups and downs but Astral wouldn't have it any other way. Its funny how making too many friends ruined all of it. Astral had grown equally attached to two different tribes. The SkyWing where she was raised and the NightWings which included a few of her best friends. It didn't help her heritage threw things for a loop, being mostly half SkyWing and NightWing with a pinch of FireWing in the middle of nowhere. In order to solve the problem Astral was forced to abandon both. It truly was the best course of action even though it hurt to no end. Astral knew though that doing otherwise would cause even more pain.

At first Astral thought she was just going to roam around aimlessly but decided that would drive her insane very quickly. She needed to settle down somewhere but that's hard to do for a rouge dragon. It was too dangerous to try and find a home in the territory's of the tribes and any neutral territory was already taken by other rouge dragons and Astral didn't feel like fighting them for it. Wouldn't be fair to them anyways, none of them would stand a sliver of a chance. Being the risky, careless trouble maker that Astral is she started roaming in the territories of the different tribes all except the SkyWing and NightWings. Wasn't like that was new to Astral anyways. In fact she was welcome in all of them. Mostly only because she was a goddess. Still she imagined if they knew she was looking for a home in their territory they wouldn't be so happy to let her in.

As Astral's search progressed she quickly reverted back to her nocturnal nature which actually helped her avoid detection a lot. Astral blended in with the night like a true NightWing. Also very few dragons were nocturnal. The only tribe where that was common were the NightWings. Astral searched and hunted at night and slept in the day normally in some random bear cave. You can imagine the bears where not happy about some random dragon coming and taking their cave for the day.

One of the hardest difficulties Astral had with this change of life was the lack of social interaction. Astral was a naturally very social dragon but since she went rouge she's had very little contact with other dragons. To substitute Astral began talking to herself A LOT.

Another night another search. This time though she was traveling deep into FireWing territory. She was getting desperate for a place to call home. It was night and the air was still. The only sound was that of the wind passing over Astral's graceful aerodynamic design. There were no dragons in the area at least not at the moment, just barren ground. As Astral floated in the sky she caught glimpse of a cave going straight into the ground. Descending Astral went in for a look. Entering the cave and exploring a bit Astral found it to be very large and intricate. It definitely met her size requirements but didn't meet any of her other requirements such as inconspicuous or visual appeal. "This sucks. Lacks color, lacks style, lacks things I didn't even know a cave to lack. Why yes ugly cave I do hate you. Get some class and I might consider not destroying you with a giant meteor from the sky with the capability of leveling an entire civilization. Like sodom and gomorrah I'll purge you of your filth so I never have to lay eyes upon your wretched demoralizing construct of malice. Whats that? Its not your fault I can't find a suitable cave. Its not your fault you had no choice than to be what you are now. Fine I empathize with your pain and deem you innocent." Astral said before collapsing on the ground in defeat. "Why can't I be the one to stumble upon a cave equivalent to the fabled garden of Eden. I am a goddess it would make sense right. Are you laughing at me? A girl can't dream. What if I laughed at you for your dreams. I imagine a cave like yourself would be the happiest cave in the world if a dragon moved in and made you home. Well guess what its never going to happen." Astral said stomping out of the cave. Little did she know it actually was the home of a FireWing who just wasn't home at the moment.

Coming out of the cave Astral sensed another dragon in the area. In this dark night there was no way anyone would know Astral was there not even if they passed right over her head. Unless of course they knew her scent pretty well but what where the chances of that. Apparently pretty well since it was a familiar face. Starved for some conversation Astral didn't take off anywhere even though one of her new life rules was to limit contact with other dragons especially familiar faces, but hell with that rule!

Last edited by Astral on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

A New Life Empty Re: A New Life

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:26 am

// Continuation from this post: link //

Volcanis was flying back to the FireWings territory. He has spent the rest of the day alone, avoiding contact with other dragons and have the chance to relax a little. Volcanis was quiet now and in peace with himself again. However he wondered if he could keep going on. The fire dragon couldn't stay in the middle of several dragons for too much time. Volcanis was known to be a sort of bully due to his wild, territorial, fierce and imposing nature. He was hot-tempered and liked to go behind females that he would find mighty and attractive. However his attempts were always resulting in a fail because females certainly didn't enjoy boastful and arrogant dragons. Anyway Volcanis didn't care about that. Others were free to think whatever they wanted about him. But there was something the others didn't know, a secret that neither the FireWings were aware. Only his sister knew the secret. It was related to his past...

The fire dragon has almost reached his cave. He wondered if other dragons would have occupied it during his absence. Probably not. His cave wasn't one of the most beatiful around. It was simple and rudimental, according to his tastes. Maybe Volcanis could find the pterodactylus. Those damned winged beasts were always flying around his cave. They weren't scared by Volcanis menaces at all, mostly because they knew the fire dragon was indeed permissive. Volcanis spreaded his wings to glide and reach his cave. His nose was sensing the presence of another dragon, but he couldn't see it. It was a familiar smell...
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:29 am

[OOC: you really don't like making first contact in your posts do you?]

Astral quickly recognized the approaching dragon as Volcanis. Suddenly she had second doubts about talking with a familiar face. Why did it have to be Volcanis. It could have been any other dragon. Astral had a hard time being around him. She had fallen for him at one point but he wasn't interested in her at all. Guess she just wasn't NightWing enough for him. Again not helping the identity issue. Though that seemed irrelevant now.

Astral needed to figure out something quick. Was she going to stay or was she going to run away and bury those feelings in the past. She was doing that with her whole life so why not this. Why was he coming right towards her anyways. He wouldn't know her scent well enough to know its her. I mean he would recognize someone was there but wouldn't recognize it as Astral. Oh god was this his cave, his home? Astral suddenly felt really bad for insulting Volcanis's cave. Why was she dwelling on this now. She could think about this crap after she leaves. There was something within her that wouldn't let her leave yet at the same time she was panicking. In her panic Astral did like a NightWing and blended into the shadows, any trace of her including her scent disappearing. Astral stayed hidden as Volcanis approached and landed. She couldn't get herself to leave but she didn't feel like poking her head out either. Why was she having such a hard time just getting up and talking. Was her new life already affecting her personality?
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:53 pm

// No, i always try to leave space to other characters for a reaction. It'a night and I have thought that Volcanis couldn't notice Astral //

All of sudden the strange smell disappeared. Volcanis carefully looked around his lair, but there wasn't the presence of another dragon. The fire dragon should have noticed a possible intruder. So he has probably imagined the smell. He landed down in front of his cave and gave a look inside, sniffing the air. He could tell that another dragon has stepped in. The intruder has left its scent in the lair. So Volcanis's suspects were true. He wasn't alone. However there was no trace of the intruder around. So it was impossible to track it down. The other dragon was probably far away now. The fire dragon glanced toward a room and he identified some creatures: pterodactylus. They were sleeping deeply, hiding in different holes on the walls. This time there were a lot of them. The winged beasts have certainly set up their nests during Volcanis's absence. The FireWing snarled in anger. "These bastards are always trying to occupy my cave every night, no matter what I could yell at them. They don't care about my menaces and they aren't scared by me." He couldn't see Astral because she was hiding in the shadows. However the black dragon could hear him. "Do you want to know the truth? I'm indeed too kind towards these things and I should start devouring them. So they would definitively learn that this cave is exclusively MY home." He concluded with a frustrated growl. He was too tired to give those creatures a lesson and he decided to let the pterodactylus to sleep with him this night. Volcanis knew the winged beasts were taking advantage of the fire dragon's kindness. They were safe from any danger with a massive FireWing protecting the cave.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:44 pm

[OOC: not at a distance but once you walk into the cave its hard not to notice running into me assuming I hadn't blended in with the shadows. Well I suppose it would be more like not hard to notice stepping on me lol.]

Astral watched with curiosity at Volanis's response to the home stealers. He threatened to begin eating them to teach them a lesson and Astral honestly thought he was going to do it. He surprised her though by not devouring them and instead letting them stay. Were they his pets and he just didn't want to admit it not even to himself. Astral didn't think he could surprise her, that she had him figured out. Turns out she was wrong. She wondered what other surprises he had in store. Astral supposed she wouldn't be the one to find out. Some other lucky NightWing would. She thought it amusing he talked to himself. Astral had only recently developed the habit.

With these new revelations Astral just had to come out and talk. leaving the safety of the shadows Astral appeared before Volcanis. "I guess friends aren't the only ones you have a soft spot for." Astral said in a self satisfied tone. "This is the part where I the goddess tell you the world is in grave danger and that I need you the hero to save it, but real life is never as entertaining as stories like those."

The full weight of the fact that Astral was alone with Volcanis in his home without permission sent all sorts of warning bells off in Astral's head for all sorts of different reasons. "I didn't realize this was your cave and you kinda startled me." Astral said visibly keeping her limbs close as if trying to look smaller and hide. "Sorry." She said in a slightly fainter tone.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Volcanis was going to take his favourite room in the cave, but a voice suddenly startled him. He looked wide eyes at the little black dragon. Her visit in the middle of the night was totally unexpected. "Astral?!" Volcanis asked surprised. He was sure to have seen her coming out from the shadows. So she was effectively half-NightWing. Volcanis was happy to see her. Astral was one of the few dragons around that has tried to understand his fierce and wild nature. He considered her a great friend. Volcanis realized that she has unluckily listened his outburst against the pterodactyls. He growled in shock. "No! What have you understood?" He tried to defend himself. "I don't have a spot for these beasts." He didn't want to admit to himself he was too permissive. He was a very proud dragon afterall. "They're intruders and next time I'll incinerate them." Volcanis snarled while looking at the sleeping creatures. He knew to not be sincere at all, though he was very convinced of his words. The pterodactyls should be totally frightened to live with a dangerous and mighty dragon like Volcanis. Instead they looked to be very relaxed and used to build their nests. So it was evident the pterodactyls were frequenting Volcanis's cave for a long time. They were conscious the fire dragon would never hurt them. The FireWing tried to immediately change argument. "My cave? Don't tell that another time!" He warned her with a growl. "You're always welcome here." He smiled. She was too small compared to him and he had to completely lower his neck to have a chance to closely look at her small – and graceful - black blody.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:45 pm

"Theirs nothing wrong with having pets." Astral responded to his denile. "I'm sort of an intruder are you going to incinerate me?" Volcanis answered her question by saying she was welcome any time. There after he had to lower his neck so he could actually see her clearly. Astral giggled in response to this. "I could following you around from underneath you and you would never notice me. I was actually looking for a new home and found this place. I didn't think anyone actually lived here." Astral said nervously. She didn't want to insult him or hurt her feelings but speaking her mind was a habit. "I kinda left the SkyWing tribe and went rouge."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:25 am

Volcanis wasn't that kind of dragon that would easily admit something. So he replied again, finding excuses. "Pets? No! They're just undesirable guests." Volcanis snarled, his arguments were breaking down. He liked to appear rude and hard-hearted, but the facts were indeed proving the opposite. Volcanis realized his attempts were a fail. Astral was right and he couldn't hide the evidence anymore. "Ok, they're my pets!" He snorted, like he was ashamed to admit that he was indeed a permissive and good dragon. His behaviour would appear immature and childish, but it was the reflection of humiliations he has received during his past, when he was part of a old fire dragon clan. He walked inside the cave snarling irritated, but also frustrated and not in peace with himself. However Volcanis really cared about Astral and he wasn't going to be so rude with her because of his nevrotic problems. He tried to change argument. "You can stay if you would like." He gave her the approval while he lied down on the ground. "Have you left the SkyWings? Why?" He asked with surprise in his voice.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 am

Astral smiled as Volcanis finally admitted it. Astral's smile soon faded though. Volcanis invited her to stay and then asked why she had quit the SkyWings. Astral would like to sleep here with Volcanis but wouldn't be tired till nears night end. This wouldn't be the only time she forced herself asleep though. As for the question Astral supposed she felt comfortable enough around Volcanis to tell him. "My loyalty was split. With the SkyWings and the NightWings. Eventually it became to much for me. I tried to take over the spot as queen within the SkyWings but something happened and in my fight I suddenly lost all my strength. Even passed out. So I left never to see any of them again. Its good to see you though." Astral said with enthusiasm.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:35 am

Volcanis listened her while resting his snout on the ground. He could finally look at her without lowering his neck anymore. It was a relief. Volcanis knew that Astral was right and she could chase him in every place he would go. The fact she was also so small compared to him was a big advantage for her. Volcanis was lucky to have Astral as a friend and not as a enemy. The first time they have met he has been indeed too much arrogant towards her. Volcanis was unluckily in a very bad mood that day. He was surprised how much patience Astral had with him. Other dragons would have just hated him or labeled him as a jerk. He listened her story, shocked about what's happening. "Lost all your strenght?" He asked wide eyes. "How that's happened?" Volcanis asked. He has heard the SkyWings had a new Queen, Kokoro. He was surprised about those shocking news because Astral was the strongest SkyWing so far, The black dragon was of another level compared to Kokoro, in his opinion. Anyway he was very sad to hear that story. Volcanis didn't have personally that kind of problems, being a pure FireWing. However, like Astral, he was thinking to abandon his tribe. He was too much violent as a dragon because of his inner rage that he wasn't able to control. Volcanis was enjoying a lot Astral's company, feeling happy that she was going to sleep in his cave. The pterodactyls won't be the only company he had for a night. He yawned. He was of course tired unlike Astral that was a nocturnal dragon.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:24 pm

"I don't really know. I just hope it doesn't happen again. It was awful. Well anyways I'm going to let you get to sleep." With that Astral found a comfortable and spewed flames on it till it was nice and warm and would stay that way. She curled up on it and forced herself to sleep.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Volcanis wanted to stay alive and have some chat with Astral. However he quickly fell asleep. "Night" He bluntly growled in tiredness.

The FireWing heard a rumour coming from outside. He opened his eyes, irritated to waken up in the middle of the night. Volcanis looked towards the spot where Astral was sleeping. With his much surprise, she was gone. Volcanis couldn't feel her presence or any smell. Perhaps Astral was having a flight or doing something to pass the time. She was a nocturnal dragon afterall. He walked outside the cave, looking around to see if he could spot her. It was deep night and the darkness was almost covering all the zone. The volcanos were strangely inactive and there was a innatural silence. "What the hell is going on?" He snarled. Volcanis heard another rumour. It was more sinister and it was coming from the side of the cave. The FireWing immediately realized there was someone else. It certainly wasn't Astral. Another dragon. It was a intruder. "Who are you? Come out or I'm going to rip off your scales!" He roared, trying to smell the other dragon. He received no answer. He looked towards his left and he finally saw a dark figure approaching him. It was a red dragon and it looked to have bad intentions.
"Do you remember me, Volcanis?" The red dragon spoke. It was a fearsome and powerful creature. The dragon had several scars and a eye was missing.
"You?!" Volcanis was surprised to see that dragon. It was a member of his old fire dragons clan. Its name was Warogh. "What do you want?" Volcanis growled, wondering how the other creature has managed to reach his cave, bypassing the patrols guarding the borders. It was impossible.
"I'm here to have my revenge, Volcanis. Or should I call you assassin?" Warogh growled, his claws were bloody. Warogh was carrying the dead body of a little dragon in his jaws.
"I'm not an assassin!" Volcanis roared in anger, but inside he was very guilty for the incident that has happened years ago.

Volcanis was having a bad dream. He was clearly agitated, snarling and growling all the time. The FireWing was speaking with someone during his sleep, so Astral could hear every single word of his speech.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Forcing herself to sleep was impossible with Volcanis making such a ruckus. At first Astral just thought this was normal but after a bit of it Astral began to realize something was not alright. Astral unwrapped herself from her own wings. They were so large compared to the rest of her body wrapping them around herself was easy. Walking over to where Volcanis slept Astral could indeed see things were not alright with him. Putting a foot on his head Astral shook him trying to wake him up. "Hey your having a bad dream. Wake up!"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 am

Volcanis growled, immediatey assuming a battle position to face Warogh. "You don't have any chances to kill me. My tribe mates will come to help me." Volcanis snarled, confident the other FireWings would reach him soon and easily defeat the intruder.
"Where? I don't see them." The dark red dragon grinned, looking around. There weren't other dragons nearby. Only Volcanis and Warogh. "I think the FireWings have abandoned you. Maybe they even want to banish you from the tribe. Who wants a violent and dangerous dragon like you, afterall?" Warogh walked closer. The little dead dragon in his jaws was badly bleeding.
"No, you're lying!" Volcanis growled in response. However he couldn't deny that Warogh was right. The FireWing Guardian was known to be an aggressive and untrusting dragon, one that easily lost control of himself. "Anyway I'm still stronger than you. It won't be easy for you to beat me in a duel." He confidently spoke. Warogh was a tough opponent, but Volcanis should be able to defeat him.
"I'm not interested to kill you." Warogh maliciously smirked, throwing at Volcanis the dead body from his jaws.
Volcanis froze at the scene, remaining speechless. He recognized the dead dragon. It was Astral. Warogh has killed her.

Volcanis was becoming more agitated every minute passing. He scratched the ground with his claws and shook his wings, feeling panicked and angered at the same time. He suddenly woke up when Astral invited him to do so, opening his eyes in shock. He released one of the most pained roar you could ever heard from another dragon. "ASTRAAAAAL!!!" He shouted, accidentally waking up all the sleeping pterodactyls, scaring them to death. The creatures hurridely flew away from the cave, panicked. They noisily flapped their wings, even hitting each other in the attempt to abandon the lair.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:05 am

It looked to Astral like the dream was getting really bad. He then woke up and let out the most ear piercing roar on Astral's sensitive hearing. Only after it was over did Astral realize he had been roaring her name. "Its alright it was just a nightmare. I'm here." Astral said wondering if the nightmare really was about her. "Maybe I should sleep with you so you know I'm there even in your sleep." Astral said curling up next to Volcanis.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:10 am

Astral's words helped a lot to calm Volcanis. He was relieved to see that she was alive. "Astral!" He happily growled, using his wing to instinctively cover Astral's body and protect her from any danger. "Warogh will never kill you. Never!" Volcanis sniffed the air, growling suspiciously. There was no scent of Warogh or any rogues around. Everything was fine. Volcanis only had a very bad nightmare. However Volcanis was still traumatized. It wasn't the first time he had that kind of dreams. This time there wasn't his sister, Erinyes, being killed. It was Astral. Volcanis realized to have formed a strong bond with the black dragon and he was even dreaming her now. Volcanis knew the fire dragons in his old clan were revengeful and rancorous. Warogh was the most dangerous element. This one has promised to have his revenge on Volcanis.

On the other side Volcanis was aware there was nothing to worry about. Volcanis and Erinyes were safe with the FireWings. The patrols were trustful and there was a very good organization inside the tribe. Warogh didn't have any chance to kill him or Erin. Astral was even a Goddess. The only way Warogh would kill someone is to attack the target near the territories borders, during the night. So why Volcanis was so worried about him?
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Astral purred as Volcanis draped a wing over her. Though she was suppose to be the one comforting him this felt so nice and was comforting her. "Who ever this Warogh person is they can't touch me. You fought me yourself and I wasn't even using my full strength. I still had plenty of goddess powers I could have used on you. So still think I'm in danger? Who is this Warogh person anyways?" Astral spoke while purring the whole time.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Volcanis didn't know how to answer at Astral's question. He has accidentally revealed the name of Warogh, a old and powerful enemy. Now she would probably start questioning. It was a shame for him to talk a little about his past, but he couldn't hide the truth anymore. The FireWing took a big breath before to tell his story."I'm not originally a FireWing. I was born in a clan of fire dragon rogues. Warogh was a very dangerous member that liked to bull other dragons with violence." Volcanis explained. "He promised revenge on me after... I have killed his brother for an accident." He confessed in pain, being totally guilty and ashamed to reveal that. Volcanis decided to not talk about the details and he avoided the argument. "My worry is that Warogh would get his revenge killing the dragons I love." He turned towards Astral. "I have dreamt that Warogh has killed you." He told her. At this point he was aware that Astral was something more than a friend. He was starting to really like her. "But you're right. Warogh is no match for you. I think it's just my past. It's destroying me. It's leading me to madness." He panted, very close to be in a state of crisis. However Astral's purring was helping him to stay relaxed and and not panicked. Volcanis realized how much he needed someone else that would stay close to him, besides Erinyes, his sister.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Though his words were meant to be serious Astral couldn't help but nearly melt on the inside with his indirect confession. Astral knew Volcanis pretty well so she knew he prolly wasn't giving much thought to what he had just said. "Warogh sounds like the kind of dragon that would destroy himself. He may be already dead as we speak. Anyways lets get some sleep." Astral said before dozing off. It was a lot easier to fall asleep when she was right next to Volcanis.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

The FireWing Guardian nodded at Astral's words. She was right. It was Warogh the mad dragon, not Volcanis. He was a lot relieved to have her company. He knew to be safe with Astral on his side. However a doubt assailed his mind. Was Volcanis worth the company of a diving being? He was a simple fire dragon afterall, without awesome celestial powers. Also, there were a lot of things that Astral didn't know about Volcanis. If she would discover them... Then she would think about him as a bad dragon. He forgave those thoughts, resting his snout on the ground. He hugged Astral a little more with his wing, to be sure to feel better her presence next to him. This time he could sleep well and finally have a relaxing night.

Volcanis woke up the next morning. It was going to be a busy day as usual. He had to do first the daily patrol. Than do some hard training to enforce his muscles. Finally spend the rest of the day teasing the other FireWings, roaming around the borders to find females, new challenges or new adventures. He turned towards Astral that was still sleeping. Volcanis nuzzled her side with his nose to invite Astral to stand up. "Are you still resting, sleepyhead?" He mocked her before to look outside the cave. "Don't you see? I believe It's already midday!" He laughed, noticing the sun was very high in the sky. "OH, F***!!! IT'S VERY LATEEEEEE!!!" He roared panicked. Volcanis was assigned to do the daily patrol during the early morning. "SHADOWFIRE WILL BE ANGRY!!!" Volcanis wasn't scared by the fact that ShadowFire would scord Volcanis for laziness. it was just annoying to debate with ShadowFire because they would both start yelling and swearing at each other without finding an agreement or understanding each other.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Astral felt a nudge but payed it no mind and tried to drift back to sleep. Then she heard Volcanis's voice. It took her brain a bit to wake up and actually understand what he said. "mmuuhhh its still mid day I don't want to get up." Astral said trying her best to ignore him. His sudden panic roused her from her slumber though. Drowsly she worked at uncurling herself and standing on her four legs. "You say late like your late for something and why is Shadow going to be mad at you?" Astral was just now starting to get her barrings.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Volcanis looked at Astral with a very serious face. "It's a tragedy!." He snarled. "I should have done the day patrol during the early morning... But it's too late now." Volcanis grunted. "So ShadowFire will be mad at me... And we'll start arguing for an hour." He stood up while stretching the large wings. "I guess you have never seen me and ShadowFire having a debate, right?" Volcanis smirked. "We always swear at each other, or in some cases we have a little brawl... I guess one day I'll finally beat him in a duel and claim the FireWing's throne." Volcanis was very determined about that. It has been always his secret wish to become the top fire dragon around. "Anyway my excuse today will be: I'm sorry Shadow, but I have spent the night with a beatiful female NightWing. Deal with that and don't harass me." Volcanis recited, assuming the position he would show at ShadowFire: a exalted and proudly one.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Astral listened to all he had to say before speaking. She was amused by the beautiful NightWing part. "Well I have a possible solution in mind, but first a question. Would you rather argue for an hour or do a little extra work. If your answer is argue then I have nothing more to say but if your answer is do a little work well then. When you see Shadow you could give your apologies and then say you'll make it up by taking a couple extra shifts. I guess thought there is another way to go about it. Though I appreciate the compliment instead of saying you spent the night with a beautiful NightWing say instead that your time was taken up by a goddess. That should get you out of it." Astral said with a grin. "So since its too late what are we going to do now?" Astral asked slightly stressing the we part. "Why not continue today's fun?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Volcanis pondered about the idea of the little work. "I'm not sure if Shadow would accept that kind of solution. I guess he would ask me to do the double or triple of work instead. Anyway, we'll always arrive at a mutual aggrement. So don't worry about that." He shrugged it off. Volcanis looked at her serious when he heard her joke. "Wait. Should I really tell that to Shadow?" He asked. "Are you sure? Your reputation would be ruined." Volcanis thought about that. "A goddess that has spent her time with an arrogant and boastful dragon like me? Aren't you ashamed of that? The other dragons would start mocking you." The FireWing Guardian warned her. He was going to say something else, but he suddenly realized that Volcanis was insulting himself and perhaps even hurting Astral's feelings. "Nevermind. Forget my words. When Twilight says I'm a idiot... She's right." He picked up a recurring quote, snarling for the bad figure he has done with Astral. "What about to hunt? I'm starting to be hungry." He suggested.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:22 am

Astral half listened to Volcanis's little speech. Not paying much mind to his silly ramblings. Instead she thought about the future. Most of her thoughts were questions. Would she ever have a mate one day? Would she ever have kids? Would she even be able to keep up with a demi god child? The only dragon Astral was interested in was Volcanis, but it felt like too much to hope for that. Astral did find it amusing the he had a hard time believing a goddess was interested in him.

When Volcanis finally mentioned hunting Astral jumped on top of him. "Sounds perfect. I'm assuming you know the best spots near here?" Astral asked while hugging him. She was doing and saying two different things so Volcanis wouldn't think about what was going on as much.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next