Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Shaking the Earth (Earthwings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Shaking the Earth (Earthwings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Shaking the Earth (Earthwings)

3 posters

Go down

Shaking the Earth (Earthwings) Empty Shaking the Earth (Earthwings)

Post by Storm Vey Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:46 pm

The skies above the Earthwings' new home almost seemed to roar as one of the tribes Guardians returned from a patrol, a surprise in his talons. The hybrid had found himself a prize on patrol. A flock of Skeir's had attacked him, and he managed to dispose of them all, except the dead one currently in his talons. He figured someone would want to study the stupid Hell Bat. The dragons massive wings continued to cut through the air until he landed, shaking the ground as he did.

The guardian gave one last look at the dead Skier before looking at the closest Earthwing. "Brought a little gift. Whole flock of'em tried to kill me, so I figured I'd take'em out. Look ugly as Tenebris." The former Rogue chuckled some at his own joke before walking back to his prey. "Think they'll be able to use it for for anything?"
Storm Vey
Storm Vey
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Shaking the Earth (Earthwings) Empty Re: Shaking the Earth (Earthwings)

Post by Vilkas Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:04 am

Three EarthWing females happened to be walking by when Storm Vey returned. They huddled together and took turns looking at the Guardian. "Isn't that Storm Vey?" the brown colored Sandie, asked.

Gardenia, so called because her body was covered with vines covered with gardenia flowers, nodded. "He's even better looking up close. I bet he's an amazing fighter, too."

Sandie giggled. "He'd have to be, to be a Guardian. I wish I could have watched him take out those Skiers."

The third female, Gardenia's little sister Willow, stared unashamedly at the male. "I can't believe I'm finally getting to see his face. I've only ever seen him from behind."

Gardenia and Sandie looked at each other, blinked, then looked at Willow. "...Why?" they asked in unison.

"Oh. Um.. No reason..." Willow said as she looked away from Storm and lowered her head. "Hey, do you think Storm has a mate yet?" she asked a few moments later to move the subject off of herself. It worked. Sandie and Gardenia glanced at Storm again. The three off them walked off, speculating about Storm's mate status.

Vilkas also happened to be around when Storm came back. He nodded at his fellow Guardian. "Don't let Tenebris or any of his lackeys hear you say that. And I don't know, you can take it to the Healer and ask. So did you find anything out there or were you just patrolling the safe zone?"

Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:13 pm

Nothing noteworthy to start the day off. Nothing of high importance since gaining the role of Advisor either save for tending to the king Baldirak for whatever he needed. It was... A bore of a role but regardless the rank served it's purpose. Between that and the construction of his new island, Ragnarok, a more, "Secluded," character had been keeping himself quite busy in these trying times. More known for his brutal attitude toward many and his ghastly visage more dragon stray away from him than not. It wasn't his fault he did his duties in the strictest manner, well, it was but regardless he was an example of what a Royal Guard is to be. Loyal, protective of his king, quick to act and think when necessary. He was never known for friendliness at all, and when it came to the great dragons job, he took it seriously.

"Why aren't you an Elder?" Was a question that more frequently came. To Ragnarok, it was annoying and bothersome, but it was a good question. He didn't choose that option namely because he loathed doing nothing but teaching hatchlings or whatever the Elders. It wasn't something of interest, that is best left at that As the large EarthWing waltzed on the cleared path through the housing of Ebon Isles or whatever it's name was, Ragnarok heard commotion. He turned the corner and saw the young dragon, another EarthWing he remembered recently joining, drop one of those dead breasts to the ground. A trophy, Ragnarok immediately thought before the young dragon made the comment of Tenebris.

Yes, Tenebris was ugly, both figuratively and literally. Even Ragnarok, who had a face not even a mother could live, had to admit that Tenebris was anything but beautiful or even handsome. But save for that, his eyes widened a little at the remark. As soon as those harlots left, Ragnarok began to approach when Villas immediately scolded the young dragon about the name calling. Though it was merely an act to the lesser degree, Tenebris was an egotistical pile of sh- It was then Ragnarok noticed the creature bleeding all over the place.

"I see you've made prey," Ragnarok commented in low, deep tone that made any dragon uncomfortable, "It has been quite some time since we last met Villas, how goes your travels these days?" Though small talk was never his cup of tea, Ragnarok still made an effort, folding his hands behind his back.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Vey Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 am

Storm chuckled a little when he heard Vilkas. He looked at his fellow dragon, bowing his head sightly. "Ah, he's a bit heavy handed but I don't think he's that nuts. Plus why waste time one lil' ol' me?" He then looked out to where he flew from. "Went a little outside the safe zone. Saw a human caravan, but they didn't bother me so no need to mess with'em."

Storm was then surprised when Ragnarock, one of the advisers, walked up. He was also a guard at one point. He asked about the Skeir being prey, and Storm just nodded. "More of something for the smarter dragons around then real prey." He would sit after this, just listening to the other two dragons.
Storm Vey
Storm Vey
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down